A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mateo was ready to run finally, but then that last bit. What the actual fuck? He had never seen his father, heard more than few words about him, had no idea about any family. Was this guy for real? In 17 years this would be the most compelling thing related to the man that Mateo had experienced.

"We, your father and I, are Djinn. Reality manipulators, ancient and powerful." Jax said, hands still up to placate, "You are a what is commonly known as an elf - a Djinn adjacent. Less than, and yet powerful and dangerous."

Mateo opened his mouth to speak, to question this man, this 'grandfather', ask about how he had implanted thoughts, or how he could read them for this matter. Yet suddenly his mind melted. Hit by a billion trillion volts of electricity, turn his mind and insides into goo.

Or so it felt like.

The last thing he saw before darkness swept over him, was his grandfather, whose black as night hair seemed to perfect, unmoving in the gentle breeze.

12