A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Our Djinn friend meets a Faerie.
6.3k words
4.69
8.8k
11
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers

With her gaze holding his own, Jewel contemplated what to tell Mateo. It was obvious she knew more than she had ever told, about his father, about magic and so much more. What would she say? Would it be the truth?

Or lies?

"Come on, Mom. Djinn. Tell me about 'em." Mateo said again, his smirk growing. Even though she wasn't moving, his cock settled in her mouth was so sexy it was painful. Seconds ticked by, each sending a throb deep in the rigid shaft.

As she began to back off, heavy pounding echoed through the house. Groaning loudly and throwing up his hands, Mateo quickly stuffed his cock away, while Jewel rose. Before she went to check on the pounding she looked ready to speak.

Another round of knocks went off though. Hardly seconds since the last set, Jewel knew it was urgent so bit her lip then moved for the door.

"Hey, Ms. Bodéla!" Seth's voice rang loudly with excitement after she opened it. As Mateo slid a hand through his hair and readied himself a bit more, Seth continued, "Candy told us Mat was back! Haven't heard from him since he vanished! Now we hear he's back and hasn't come to see any of us!"

"We promise not to beat him up!" Tylor's voice came in loudly as well.

Moving behind his mother, who had the door part way open as his friends prattled off about their feelings being hurt. Peeking over her shoulder, while a hand slipped into the back of her shorts to grip her ass in his large hand, he said, "Uhm, how about shut the hell up?" She visibly stiffened though to the eye it could be interpreted as his appearance startling her.

The trio of young men at the door shoved it open to reach Mateo. Lucky for him the movement wrenched his hand out.

Bombarded with questions, when each took in his changed appearance, reaching out to make sure he and it were real, Mateo kept trying to speak. They were blown away. The moderate sized friend they had last talked to was now shredded, much taller, and built like a tank. Even his hands were bigger Max pointed out.

"Yeah, where did you think I went? Sudden coma patient without a wallet or ID of any form, what to do? Probably treat him and reach out to his folks." Mateo said, coming up with the explanation on the spot was easy for him, despite how uncomfortable that fact was, "From what I hear the doc took about a week and a half to find mom, then even more to reach out.

"Apparently I was hit with some infection that makes your glands go haywire. Spots that produce growth hormones were attacked worse than Pearl Harbor, messing up my body bad." Mateo continued, "Been sorta incapacitated since I got home. Mostly sleeping.

"My guess is even Candy had no idea what was up with me, and just wanted you all too know." At the end each looked a bit sheepish for giving him a hard time.

"Well, shit. We could have come and helped take care of you at least!" Seth said, his tan face and green eyes as always handsome in spite of the chubby nature so many people would look at with disgust, "Fuck, ok, so we gotta do something today then. Just the boys. Know what I mean?"

"Oh hell yeah!" Max said quickly, getting happy to be part of the recovery plan, "Then maybe hit the rounds? Stop in at some of the locales."

"Yep. We're doing it. Get dressed Matty. No need to worry about the bike. We got mom's ride today." Seth added the end, knowing Mateo's appreciation of the car Seth's mom chose - a gorgeous Escalade.

"Alright, alright. I'll go get dressed." Mateo held up his hands in defeat then moved further back into the house. He didn't say a word to the group, as his house was their house and they were aware of that fact. Every part of his group of friends was welcome at another's house as if family.

Pausing at the steps he looked into the living room where his mother sat in the corner pretending to watch TV. He could see she was biting her lip though.

I love you, Mom. The thought he projected to her was received, he could tell thanks heavily to her loud gasp and immediate turn to look at him with wide fearful eyes.

She wondered what it all meant and what he would become, as well as if he would be cruel to her with his powers. Everything else was smoothly scrubbed clean, bleached away, as he had dubbed it. Intruding into her thoughts now would be impossible.

But the shock. That's what he had wanted.

Saying he was irate or furious his mother had held back the information she did, would be an outright exaggeration. The young man was hurt. Why? Why would the mother he had always been open with, hide pivotal information from him? Lie and say his father had left them when he was young, that he didn't care?

What was causing the sense that she was confused how he still had powers? As in why did she believe he would have had them removed? Something he only recently discovered in himself was supposed to be gone.

Had she tried to make him normal when he was younger?

This was on his mind. That's why the shock factor was necessary.

Climbing the stairs two by two he moved to his room. Grabbing a sheet of paper he scribbled a quick message for his girlfriend while reaching out with his mind to open his closet.

By the time it was open, he was moving to it, the note finished:

Went with some friends for some guy time. Be back later on. If you're gone when I get back I'm glad we had our night and I will text you soon. -Matty

Navy blue button up, black slacks, some random Adidas, and his sunglasses. Figuring there wouldn't be a chill in the air until much later, in spite of the autumn season, thanks to the west coast weather, he skipped out on a coat all together.

Making sure to drag the blanket she had tossed aside, he used it to cover Juanita up again, and then left the room. Glasses loosely set on his nose he made for the downstairs. His mom was gone. Probably hiding. It was then he cast his Net, trying to see if he could sense his sister.

She was absent.

The guys all stood around the kitchen table as he entered, Max holding a cup of water while Seth babbled some nonsense to Tylor. Max had always been the more quiet one. Sure he spoke up, and always had a lot to say when he did, but generally he let Seth and Mateo talk. Tylor was somewhere between, speaking but never too much.

"-dude wouldn't stop camping. I mean the whole round, non-stop." Seth finished then glanced at Matty, "I was telling Ty over here about a bullshit camper in Royale. Literally won just because he wouldn't leave this one corner."

"And I tried to tell him, camping is a real life tactic so why not use it when it's available!" Tylor said, clearly getting exasperated at his words not really mattering.

"You do understand its rather odd to have this conversation with a guy who just came out of a coma right? There's obviously better things to talk about." Max interjected.

"Nah, it's cool. Personally I can't stand camping, so I side with Seth. If I can start like shit, practicing until I can get the 2.3 kill ratio all the while never camping, anyone can. It's just laziness." Mateo said, shrugging as he moved around the table. Downing a glass of orange juice then setting the empty cup in the sink, he headed for the door as the others began to migrate.

Outside he climbed into the passenger side. Skipping the seat belt he turned in place to talk with his friends as Seth drove. On the way to the mall, they talked about a lot of things, from what had transpired at the drive in the night he disappeared, to what had been going on for themselves in the time.

Seth had gotten a new job, Max was working more hours than ever but making a killing of a profit, and Tylor broke up with Sammi (his now ex-girlfriend). That was the basic jist all though it took the whole drive.

Together they headed inside after locking the car doors. Though they lived in a mid-sized town, it didn't have a great deal to do for youths. So they made due. PEW-PEW was out cause it seemed like bad luck to them after the event, bowling was out cause Sara would flip if she found out they went without her. Minigolf was a no-go thanks to Seth not wanting to put in the extra miles.

So the mall was their start. Passing large windows and taking in the displays as they talked, each tried to get as much time as socially necessary, but not exhibit oddities.

None of them, Mateo included, had noticed a shift in their stances until Mateo made a dumb comment that Max would have instantly attacked verbally, only for Max to agree a bit. A bit sounds small, but it was speaking bounds. Max wasn't one to change his code on any level.

"Man, I could go for a smoothie, what about y'all?" Mateo asked, now setting Seth up, completely aware the young man hated smoothies. Complained of the texture, and had been hell bent for years to make sure the group avoided them. Successful little bugger he was too, because they had.

"Actually, it does sound good." Seth was the first to speak up, and Mateo damned near fell over.

Stupid feet, not wanting to move one after another.

As the others also began to make small adjustments while time moved by, he was baffled. They weren't even aware of the changes. He was witnessing first hand magic choosing not to let the others know what his pheromones were doing to them in front of him.

Food courts were generally lame yet luckily the one inside their mall actually had a decent court to eat at. One of the many places was a family rented and run smoothie shop - A Berry Cool Joint. They ran a twelve berry smoothie called the Berry Nice List, which according to urban myth was also filled with a half dozen other choice fruits alongside a triple juice combo. Of course none of this could be confirmed.

He made Seth order one. Basically commanded it. How smooth can smooth be, because boy did it go down smooth. That young man ordered it, oh and in a large, with a lime twist that the barista recommended.

Keeping appearances at a place he actually enjoyed. It's where the game really begins folks. The Berry Berry Naughty List. He upped the game. They upped the difficulty.

22 fruits. 22. Come on now. The aforementioned rumor juice actually was involved in this concoction, so was a sherbet that was a mystery flavor. Every time he ordered the smoothie he loved it. Not liked. Loved it.

The group took up spots at a nearby booth. Each began reminiscing about the first time they had all come to the mall together. It had actually been a weird meeting, each doing one thing or another.

Mateo had finished off a terrible date.

While they spoke and had their fun, a tickle came to his senses. A strange euphoria began to settle in his mind, while a warning also began to sound. To anyone looking his way they would get a shock, as suddenly his eyes began to glow a beautiful green, so rich and pure it put any attempt to name it to shame. It was only a flash, and occurred just as he began to mutter a strange incantation, his voice rough and altered.

The result was immediate for himself. His perspective became aware. Something had snaked it's way into his mind, trying to change him, mutating variables not yet known. Now though he began to fear an unseen factor, it was emanating from a strange place inside him, while the rest of his senses went to defense mode.

Casting a mental net he sought anything out of the norm. Every single sense he possessed moved about the food court. Seconds passed until he saw her. When he did he knew instantly that she was the cause of his search.

She was impossibly beautiful. A waist some might call bottleneck, while her hips flared out to perfect thick thighs while also rounding out into a juicy ass so humongous he wondered how it existed. But that wasn't just it, no, she also had a chest so large she was very obviously bigger than Candy, the biggest he had seen prior.

Accompanying that was this sense that their perk wasn't from a bra. As if defying gravity, the humongous breasts simply stood out. How could one presume that? No bra lines. The shirt she wore was tight, and near see through. No bra lines.

Yet no one else seemed to even notice this anime like being. This goddess amongst the mundane, with unfathomable beauty, and bubblegum pink hair. It was staggering.

Until his subconscious helped him. Like some intern came racing to the board room with some information, suddenly the light bulb flashed. She was mesmerizing the people to get by unnoticed.

It didn't work on him for a reason he would need to look into.

Ignoring that, he immediately took more of the next problem. If he were honest with himself, she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen and simply radiated sexual appeal. From across the room she had affected him.

He was hard enough to be straining the fabric of his slacks. An honest worry crept in that the cloth couldn't contain his meat.

Space between seconds. That's all it took. This woman who trespassed on his day, this terribly horrible and amazingly perfect creature. She had set him off. So he launched his net out. Casting across every mind present, at least in the vicinity.

Bingo. A small meak mind that already seemed drawn in on itself. She was beautiful, of some Oriental descent, chubby a bit but what everyone called sexy or thick. Wide hips, thick thighs, big ass. But all toned too, not just a mass of cellulite. It looked like the sexier body someone got after years of attempting the halfway look.

She was triple c thick, and sexy as hell.

What snagged his attention was the net catching onto her. When he cast it he used just a bit of his reality bending power, to seek out someone else who was submissive or at least the type he liked. She was seeking a Master by online dating. The net had drawn out that information without reading too deep.

"Sorry guys, I'll be back in a bit. Don't leave." With their attitudes seemingly so affected by his essence he knew they would remain there till he got back. Even without questioning it.

As the woman moved to throw her trash, he broadcasted a need to use the bathroom. Several men rose and made their way, while just as many women did too. Ok, that wasn't what he had intended. Especially considering she didn't seem affected. Instead it caught her gaze as a stampede ran for the restrooms.

Approaching her quickly he said, "Follow me." He embedded each word with a tick of his power. The words couldn't be refused. At least so far and to what he had been taught.

"What? No! Who are you?" Up close the adorable woman wasn't able to hide her appeal. She was quite the sight even if she hid it behind a rumpy brown skirt and ugly sweater.

Ok. A refusal. What now? Try again, only harder?

A tentative trickle of his energy moved away from him as he sought to read her. When he touched her mind it wasn't like touching on any human he had ever been in. Motion sickness bit hard and his head began to pound.

Another click in his mind then suddenly his eyes became luminescent, this time a deep rich olive green, do pure it made actual olives look sickly. With the color came a soft chant, spoken rapidly as if he were a master linguist, which he definitely was not.

Again at the helm of his own senses he noted her shocked perspective. Whatever he had said seemed to change things. Though he was aware of the change in eye color from the shock she was sending out, he still couldn't read her mind therefore couldn't understand what he had said.

Instinct told him to repeat himself, "Follow me." This time the power in his words seemed to breach whatever barrier had been there before. Though he was a bit concerned about what kept happening, his only trustable source for this knowledge had only just been broached so he would need time.

Silently she stayed close behind Mat as the young man led her toward the bathrooms, where he peaked his head inside to check on the men's room. It was packed. Bad. The smell was miasmic as well.

So he stepped back and sighed, fingers pressing on the bridge of nose a moment as he thought.

He turned to the woman, who couldn't be older than 35, "Do you know anywhere nearby where we can find some privacy?"

"My office. It's just across the street." As she spoke Mateo could pick the location from her thoughts. The library. That's where she worked.

It was perfect.

Rushing for the exit, cock still throbbing in his slacks, he finally asked her, "What's your name?"

"Mia. Everyone calls me that. Even my mother." She said quickly. As they crossed the street, Mateo looking out for cars, she continued silently, "What are you?"

His acute hearing picking up the question, he offered an answer, "New age Elf. All the old school Elf stuff, with new Elf abilities." Finally they reached the library, "Open up, and lock it back behind us."

Spotting the sign in the door that said, Out to Lunch. he smirked. She was going to be out longer than anyone expected.

"You can't be an elf. No Elf could command me, and you did." Mia said, a slight fear in her voice. After they entered she locked it back up.

Heading toward the back without her leading, he paused in an aisle. Pretending to look at a book her asked, "Just us?"

"Y-yes." She was afraid. He cast out a warm blanket of Trust and Acceptance. She gasped. This woman could sense what he was doing each time even if she couldn't stop it, ever since he said that weird chant.

"How can you be simply an Elf, but play my emotions?" Though she was confused, Mia knew she trusted the man like a lifelong friend.

Immediately he was on her, pushing her against the bookshelf. She yelped at the surprise, but then moaned and began to grip and tug at his hair sensually as he bit her neck. Every other bite he turned to a gentle pulling suckle. He was marking her. She could tell.

With each bite, every nibble or suck, he also applied is energies. This woman wanted a Master, so she would have one. She needn't look any further. Mateo was right here. Slowly her aura was tainted with his own, this strange creature.

This being who seemed more energetic and bubbly mentally, than any individual he'd ever encountered. He was infecting her. Slowly her aura began to radiate a need to touch his own.

Her little yelps or moans became whimpers, wanton in their sounds. Before he could say another word she shoved him back, lust in her eyes, her breathing husky which made her tits lift and huge beautifully. Not to mention the mesmering and shimmering colors of her wings, which were-

Mateo worked to close the jaw drop, which resounded so hard he was sure it had made an audible click. There, behind the beautiful woman were a pair wings like a butterfly, only looking like they were made of fogged glass, filled with intricate woven lines of alternating colors. They fluttered and shifted in the air, like a cat's tail when it's excited.

"Wait, you came onto a fairie and didn't know what I was? You got balls kid." Mia said with a smile, but like that a force ripped his belt clean in half then his pants too. His cock was freed apparently by simple force of Will, from this exquisite specimen.

This Fairie, beautiful wings and all, lunged forward to literally swallow his whole cock in a single move. A difficult trick for a pornstar considering his beer can wide cock, and far longer. But she immediately, almost lovingly began to gag herself with it. The huge thing was inside her throat, to the base, and he could legitimately see the bulge from it pressing outward inside her neck.

As she choked herself she brought up both hands to start holding his large balls in each. This was were the fun begins. Before he could guess if anything else would happen, she began swallowing every single inch of his cock. He could feel it starting at the top and moving all the way down, the muscles constricting and massaging as they traveled down.

This was so amazing his knees began to buckle and he had to stifle a shouting moan. It was easy to say he was caught of guard.

LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers
12