A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she took it a step further. Suddenly her hands began to vibrate at a speed that left them blurs. These sexy petite and so soft it was impossible, these perfect little hands were just blurs and rubbing his balls as they did so.

Somehow they didn't cause any pain. Instead he got an odd gentle massage with a wonderful warming effect.

This would go down in history as the most amazing blowjob that had ever been had. A woman able to take the full immense girth of his penis in one go, plus use her hands as massagers for his balls? What more could he ask for.

Knowing they were in the library made it all the more beautiful for him. This is a place that at every visit you are drilled with knowledge you are not in charge, and that the rules are structurally powerful. Be quiet or leave.

Here he was indecently exposed, getting a mind blowing blowjob that pornstars would be envious of. There wasn't much more he could do to be against the rules other than make her scream, which he definitely intended.

This wasn't a young woman who would pass out from the weight of his package. No this was a woman of unknown age, and clearly untold resiliency.

After a bit he decided to try something.

"Don't stop that. No matter what happens." Mateo said as calmly as he could. Focusing on catching his breath was the easy part. Next he grabbed the thick little Asian by her waist then flipped her upside down.

While she was flipping in his grip, Mateo fought the pleasure long enough to clearly envision tearing through her panties while shoving her skirt up. The telekinetic ability hadn't vanished, with obvious result in the way of her skirt now fully shoved to her waist while her panties hung as destroyed cloth.

As he held her, proud that not only was the flipping her over was not difficult, keeping her up wasn't either. Every test of his strength and speed so far had yielded huge results. From his angle looking down at her pussy, he noticed she was the type of woman who had a little more to play with.

See, there were those types of pussies that were just great. There were the big old inner lip ones, where the inners poke out beyond the outers. Then there's the youth pussy, the one that if she has no hair down there it can be confusing. Make the guy look under the hood, then at the driver, back under the hood, all to make sure he ain't catching no charges.

This beautiful woman had one of those. A pussy so delicately beautiful it brought tears to his cock. I mean eyes. While he slowly began to hump her face, the young man attacked her pussy with gusto.

Up until now he hadn't really been able to use his power around humans cause that could be dangerous. But this was a Fae, big beautiful weeks behind her still apparent and all. So he focused with his mind until he perfectly imagined a humongous cock to match his own.

Having seen it quite a bit now, taking pride in its measurements and even putting it to use, he knew it well. Hence the mirage version perfectly matching it. This image, he lined up with her pussy and then simply thrust it in.

The mind's eye held. His imaginary cock felt real. She couldn't take it all at once even being Faerie, and she shouted hard enough to finally truly choke herself beyond enjoyment. Gagging on his cock made her flutter her wings, which separated them. Lucky for her she could fly because she simply righted himself before his eyes and came back in close, feet never touching down.

Upsetting, or maybe not, for her though was his telekinesis. Having used a wish to know what the powers he had at the time could do, and couldn't, he was aware that with enough effort he could sort of conjure objects into the real using his telekinesis. By imagining the outline as firm, it became that way.

Hence the confusion evident on the Faerie's face as she hovered there, very clearly feeling a large shaft parting her folds, being partly funny. She didn't understand that he had conjured a clone dick which was halfway inserted. How could she.

"What are you?" The Fae asked as one hand slipped low and began to vigorously rub her clit, while his eyes took it in, "No, seriously, what are you?"

While she was having her way with herself, Mateo stepped closer. Slowly and agonizingly he brought his swinging pendulum meat closer. She wanted it bad enough to beg he was sure.

Instantly he rammed the rest of the fake cock up inside of her. She slumped low, grinding against the floor and rubbing her clit now in the same vibrating fashion she had for his balls. Her whimpers were cute and high pitched.

Rolling her onto her stomach he said, "Im your new Master. Half Djinn-," He said as he lined his cock up with her asshole, after a quick dip inside of her pussy for lube (which was weird thanks to the phantom cock).

She wasn't even aware. Instead she was simply repeating a random string of begs and commands hoping that the invisible cock that spread her open so savagely, fucking her hard enough to lift her off the floor just a bit, would hit the right spot. So when he pushed her forward at the perfect time, sending her to her knees and matching the pace of the phantom penis, he began to pound into her ass relentlessly.

She came in an oceanic flood. She sprayed books, she squirted on his clothes. It kept cumming as he kept pounding away. More and more evidence piled up beside her prior claims - she really wasn't human.

No human could squirt that much.

"Half Djinn, and half Noma'djen." He growled into her ear as he came hard. The blow from his mom, the aura of the mystery woman, and all of this? It was to much. He couldn't hope to last forever like normal.

Her response was screeching his last word, as his cum entered her ass. Immediately he noted her aura changed completely. What had once been a set color now came in waves, some of the colors there matching those of his own aura. Not to mention. That whole mental aura, mental scent or whatever you wanted to call it. Even her brain gave off vibes that shouted about him.

Once again he had claimed someone. Though this one might be even deeper than the bond between he and his mother. This one's very auras changed. To match his.

That scared him. Knowing he would be in charge of his mother going forward, as well as Chula, also scared him. But he felt as if he could release either if he felt like it, send them into the dating force and he could be fine. This one though felt different, as if he was now genuinely bound to her in some way he wasn't aware of.

It was intriguing a bit that she knew of the Noma'djen and he didn't, cause her screech as she came had been one of surprise if he was good at guessing that sort of stuff.

As she finished spraying the floor one last time she slumped, his cock still buried to the root in her ass. Lowering her down as he drew his dick free and began to dress again, he made sure she was comfortable then held his slacks together as best he could. Finally wrapping his shirt around his waist to help hide the disarray of his clothing was the last step in prepping himself.

In a few minutes he had crossed the road, back to the mall, grabbed some clothes then returned to his new librarian. It was funny to say it like that. Returning to his librarian. Anyway, at her side he draped her in his old shirt, while he also programmed his number into the phone she had accidentally dropped nearby during their sexual interaction.

So far he had found that sex seemed to go faster than normal, thanks to his overwhelming cock. It actually was bothering him a bit so he would need to look into it as well.

Finding his friends where they had been before he left he nodded their way, "Alright, back to the home. Game time." Mateo grinned at their responses. Each was happy in their way, ready to jump the gun and race to their homes to play.

They had hung out for an hour or two, and now it was back to the old tactics. If you can't find something to do, play some games.

His mind was so blanked by the idea of a Fae belonging to him, that it was nearly instantaneous he was back home - or so it appeared. With this still taking his thoughts, he headed for the living room. Sitting with a plop on the couch, he put his legs up on the coffee table, casting his eyes to his sister.

Her sexy white shirt showed her tits perfectly. Or maybe it was his eyes. Perhaps both together. But suddenly he noticed he could see them this time. Her nipples were a hot pink, darker than some he had seen, and just enough to be seen. Her huge boobs pleased him even if he didn't want them to.

Blue boxer bottoms and matching panties. Nothing else. He knew from her position change when he first sat next to her. The way her legs spread so he could get the spot, before she crossed them so her own comfort could be met.

This caused his gaze to linger on her thighs. They were smooth, unblemished and perfect, with just a bit of a tan. Not a lot but enough. Slowly his eyes drifted down her legs to her sexy white socks, so white and pure. His cock stirred in the new jeans he found himself at the mall. Soaked ruined clothes were for the trash.

A hand absentmindedly reached for his game controller, ignoring that the distance seemed impossibly close when he found it with his palm. Still keeping his eyes on her sexy feet, he watched her toes wiggle just the smallest bit. Enough he was forced to look up and confirm that she had indeed been watching him stare.

Before she could get angry, he shot out a command: acceptance. Be ok with it. Don't tell. Don't get mad.

Quickly he booted up his game, and while it waited he realized what had happened a second ago. Reaching out his hand, his subconscious mind had grabbed the controller with his telekinesis. He hadn't wanted to look away from his sister.

The man had just gotten lucky, recently too. Why was he so turned on? Beside the fact the woman was built like his perfect sex icon. Ignoring also that she would get back from work and change to the most provocative clothing.

Focusing as best as he could on the games, he managed a decent K.D. against the group. Seth got a couple good ones on him, which set him to a decent rage. Now he began to lean forward more, his zone achieved. Fingers moved faster than they ever had, mashing down as he moved around the map.

Military games were a decent distraction.

While he played his sister stretched out, her legs couped up against him. There wasn't any complaints, rather they both pretended not to notice the close proximity. He didn't wanna have to move nor did she.

Before long however he felt her suddenly shift again, shoving her sexy socked feet then calves onto his lap, not concerned it forced him back into his original position. Glancing down at the sexiest feet he had ever seen, 6.5 and the all white socks, delicate ankles leading to powerful yet thick calves.

A gulp passed his throat as he glanced her way, forcing himself to calm down.

She didn't even notice. Just being her normal loving self, she had just put her legs on him. No other thought. At least he thought. As always he did his best not to read those he held dear.

Taking another gulp before returning to the game, Mateo bit the inside of his lip. She would sense his pheromones. Horny pheromones. Not oh let's make my friends more friendly pheromones. Not I'm pissed so you'd better run. She was going to smell his horny pheromones.

Stilling his heart a bit, he made the conscious decision to not move. Where it came from he wasn't sure. Was it something he would have done just a bit ago before the powers? He knew he was always, in some way, attracted to her, but would he act on it like this?

With every fiber of his being he locked his senses back into his skull, and focused on the game. Quickly he got back into the flow. Throw a grenade, duck behind cover as he reloaded, pop out and get two quick double kills. Duck, reload, rinse then repeat.

But as he played, that more dominant side began to grow tiny bit by tiny bit. Not just during the game, honestly through it all. Part of his brain, even if he lied and said he was fully focused on the game, a part of him wanted to roll over and pin her down.

His sister shifted her feet a bit, one extending a bit away from her. But the other very definitely stroked down along his cock length. Just a bit but it was noticed. Out of the corner of his eye he noted she was breathing a bit heavier, while biting her lip.

Also she still attempted to focus on her phone. Ignoring what was happening at her feet.

With the pressure on his cock now, Mateo hardly focused on the game. Instead he did micro adjustments so he could feel her against his cock more. Pretending to keep at the game however let him enjoy the feeling, which pumped out more pheromones, stronger ones.

Before long he couldn't stop the images in his mind. Mental Candy was closing in, crawling slowly and low, so her ass was extremely visible and arched. When she neared he let her slide his jeans and boxers down, freeing his cock which she took in her hand.

While her mental equivalent moved around, trying to get access to his cock, to taste it, his mental projection never faltered in his gaming. The idea was turning him on immensely. His cock had likely never been so hard, literally holding her foot slightly above the rest of his lap, thanks to the strain.

She physically couldn't be unaware.

While his musk began to fill the air, permeating to a degree he hadn't touched on yet, she shifted, driving her thighs tighter together. All the while she rubbed them around, attempting to bring herself pleasure without being too obvious.

How could she know he was reveling in this? There was no way she could know he did this all intentionally! Yet he was, pushing his thoughts towards the sexual end of the spectrum and therefore pumping out the horny scent. This was a real deal experiment now, not just accidents happening before him.

Candy finally spoke up, "Dick."

The single word made his attention snap back to her, "What did you say?"

"I said Dick, you dick." Candy muttered, now so turned on and effected by the scent that she was fighting not squeezing her tits and further to her nipples, all the while she was aggressively rubbing her thighs together now.

The woman couldn't hide it.

"Shut up. You're the one who put your feet there." Mateo said then turned his gaze back to the game.

In his peripheral he watched her suddenly, and swiftly, shift so her legs were under her. Like an animal driven to the hunger for the hunt, she suddenly lunged toward his lap with her hands outstretched.

She was going to have his cock in her hands.

12