A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Half Djinn meets his very special aunt.
6.1k words
4.77
4.3k
7
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers

Author Note:

Those of you who have favorited this series, and follow it, will now notice I am slowing down the speed of the plot. In the beginning, I didn't want to just jump the whole experience of him gaining his abilities plus starting the harem, but I wanted it to go by fast. Each of the next as they come should feel more paced evenly, as this is where the story is supposed to begin in my mind.

FAIR WARNING. Alongside fairies, Djinn, and other magical entities, this story will introduce a sad tale of a woman who just wanted to be like her idol, and changed herself so that society looked down on her. Unintentionally she made herself a futanari! There will be futa sex, but it is aimed toward pleasing the woman she was, not paying attention to the penis she now has!

As always, please leave a rating so I know how I'm doing, and comments so I can interact with my audience!

-Jokarr

For too long, Mateo fought Magic for control, too many attempts to have his way with his mother. So as it stood, more than a week of serious effort was wasted, yet neither had done more than dry hump. Sure, Mateo found plenty of time for his Girls, but this one, this Unicorn, the one in a million - yeah, just wasn't gonna happen, apparently.

These were the thoughts on Mateo's mind as he stepped into the elevator of the large law firm he was visiting. The pure white walls of the halls were blinding from the fluorescent lighting built into the walls overhead, so the vastly more blue matte finish of the elevator was pleasing. A ding signaled the closing doors, and yet with it, instantly alarms rang in his mind.

Before he could properly flare his ever-growing power, the doors sealed properly, which let Mateo sense he was no longer where he had been. Sure, the walls of the elevator, the buttons, and even the floor were the very same. But everything past the doors...

They opened, showing a rich lavender walled open hallway leading straight away from his gaze, seemingly made from velvet or some lush material. Columns lined the hall near the edges of the floor, seemingly more decorative than actual requirements.

"Nah, I'm good," Mateo said calmly, seeing the large ornate doors at the end of the hall, feeling the energies trying to entice him, beg him, to come to them then step through. Folding his arms, he allowed himself to lightly fall back to rest his upper body on the wall, then crossed a leg over the other as well. A supreme "go fuck yourself, I'm not doing it" pose if there ever was one.

The power to alter reality was the highest of tiers, but the power to teleport was not. Yet, the distinction comes to the fore here, because where did it say the world was altered around the small metal box? But to defend the point, who actively stated the thing was teleported? How it arrived here, despite being inside the large front foyer of a worldwide famed law firm, he wouldn't be able to tell without further investigation.

Suddenly it was as if the hall shrank, fast as fuck as well. In the blink of an eye, the long distance to the doors was pulled toward him so fast that he grew defensive. Something had heard him, and whatever it was that wanted him in the room made it clear it wasn't going to accept "No," easily.

"Fuck. You." The response was out of his mouth before it had been properly planned out, yet as soon as he heard it that little inner voice everyone has, could only nod aggressively in agreement.

"Enter." A voice rang clear, soft, and elegant as the tinkling of a perfectly crafted wind-chime. With the energy output equivalent to the effort it takes to not move an inch, Mateo planned to ignore that command, until he noted his feet moving him closer to the door.

"Well, that's fair. Yeah, no, that's totally acceptable." Mateo glared at his feet. If his body was going to ignore him and do as it was told anyway, why pay attention to where he was going? No, he would get his spite in, "Nah, go ahead, weak-willed little noodles. That's why I didn't go for track in school! I knew you'd just fail me then too!!"

Glancing up he finally realized he had entered a massive room, and in the corner sat a gorgeous woman with the most flaming red hair, so vibrant he would swear it was a dye. Yet, instantly he knew without question that it was natural. This woman, with hair so alight it seemed to brighten the room, was beyond measure of beauty.

Mateo was physically choked up by the sight of her. The bust of an anime character, impossible to exist, yet defying gravity with their gargantuan size. A waist so thin it was as if she hadn't eaten in weeks, yet flared out to hips that just begged to bear a child.

Before a single other thought could occur, Mateo was suddenly yanked back inside of himself, falling deeper and deeper as if the ground itself was gone. The world was swirling black around him, losing its color, all shapes, and sizes of objects combining until he was simply void of senses. When it all came back, he was sitting on a log and looking at the shadow of his father.

"Leave. Now." Samael appeared upset, despite most of the major facial features his father possessed in life being absent, there was enough on the shadow to portray that.

"Wait, why?" Matty barely finished speaking before Samael rushed on.

"Shut the fuck up Matt!! Listen to me, that's-" The voice disappeared before he could finish, though his mouth continued moving. It was as if someone had clicked mute on his father.

"God, even in life he used to blather on and on." Whirling in place, Mateo spotted the very same goddess of beauty from a life sitting in his mental forest. His jaw dropped, though it has nothing to do with the beauty she exuded.

Okay, just a bit, like a hair. Fine, you win, it had a decent amount to do with that. But also -

SHE WAS INSIDE HIS MIND.

"Relax, Matty." The woman's soothing voice said, "I'm not here to hurt you, and yes I am in your thoughts. No, I am not going to control your mind. Just breathe.

"Samael, be good." At that point, the woman had turned her gaze to the shadow, and she waved a hand. Immediately his voice took up as if he hadn't been on mute the whole time, but it also wasn't the strangest thing.

As the magic had passed, suddenly Samael was distinct. It wasn't like looking at a person in a dream, where you can't quite perfectly see the person's features. Samael now showed a snowy white hair cut, similar to Matty's own, with vibrant blue eyes like a bolt of lightning on a pitch-black sky. Dimples, high cheekbones, regality.

This was a royal individual, just by sight. This was his father.

"-er, she is vile, evil, disgusting!" He paused and without needing to examine himself, Samael sighed, realizing that his image had focused, "Thank you. He likely wouldn't have ever seen an image of me."

"Vile? Samael, it may have been years since we spoke, but Lords above, you're an ass." The woman snapped. Matty silently observed, closing his mouth before opening it again all the while unable to form a sound.

"Oh fuck off, Lu, you and I both know you aren't just summoning Mateo for a visit!!" Spinning in place, those piercing blue eyes grew hard, "Son, I'm not fucking around. Get. Out."

Suddenly the image of his father vanished, bursting like a puff of smoke in a strong wind. Worry struck Mateo like a brick, lurching to his feet he shouted out, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"Mateo, sit-" She began, this woman who was just throwing around power and had yet to even reveal her name.

"Bring him back.." Mateo wouldn't move his eyes from where he had seen his father, but the timbre of his voice left no question. This shadow, this remnant clone, left behind by his actual father, was the only connection he would ever form with the man. She would bring him back, or he would make her. Death be damned.

"Matty, can yo-" Her words were again interrupted, this time by the sudden flare of power.

"FUCKING, NOW!!!" The force of the words was like a hurricane, his power reinforced by his rage and anguish at the perceived death of his father a second time.

Fighting to not be lifted from the ground and thrown about as if she weighed nothing, the mystery person grabbed a branch on a tree and held on, "Mateo, stop! I can't concentrate to resummon him!!"

Suddenly remembering his abilities, the one thing he hadn't used but the once since its discovery. His wish. Would it bring back what she wouldn't?

"I wish Samael Whitlock back to me, now!!" The power and dominance in those words, enforced as if by a God himself, rang cleanly through the mental forest. But nothing happened, for a long moment zero difference; the woman was fighting to keep herself in control, while the world seemed to be disintegrating as his rage took hold.

But no Samael.

A whistle sounded, but odd, as if through a funnel and then pumped to his senses. Sort of similar to how a movie night lets a person speak through sound systems wired to the roof. but still, he noted that the tune he heard was the same as-

Colors shimmered and grew hazy before realigning once more, this time showing lavender velvet walls. As he calculated his return to the corporeal, he spotted hair by his nose. Turning his gaze, just a bit, allowed him to realize he was being hugged currently, tightly. As if for dear life. Spotting the white hair, noticing the sharp cheekbones pressed against the side of his head he could only stare dumbly.

"Oh you stupid, loving, retarded boy." Samael Whitlock murmured into his son's hair, holding him tightly, for the first time truly. On top of it, his son was just coming to grips with one thing: the wish worked though not as intended.

"You wished me back, didn't you? Why?" Samael said finally allowing his son to be pushed back to arm's length, but never let go of him.

"She sent you away!" Matty couldn't look away from the face of his father, memorizing every single minuscule detail, from a small scar on his cheek to a freckle by his ear.

"Oh, yes, I suppose she likely did." Samael said, now visibly fighting a losing battle to not laugh, "But son, it was your mind I planted myself. You could have just sent her away, or summoned me again!"

"I..." Matty began, then froze, "Shit. You're probably right."

Both now turned to the absolute bombshell in the corner, ignoring the splendor of the room yet again. Who cares that every inch was meticulously planned, decorated, and all the fixings. Paintings done by powered and non-powered beings, masterful sculptures that would impress the greatest artisan.

"Luciana." Samael said calmly, "I see you've met Mateo." The calm began to worry Matty even at this, it was. She disintegrated you, but your response is a polite greeting? But then it began, in a blur, moving so swiftly that neither could properly keep up, Samael had the woman by the throat and was holding her aloft.

She fought swimmingly, for all the good it did.

"Mateo, meet Luciana Whitlock. Your aunt." Samael spoke so cleanly and calmly, that one would expect that he was sitting down for a drink, not holding up a fully grown body several feet from the ground.

"Aaaaaah. Jax told me about you, a bit. He said never admit that Samael was far more powerful than yourself." Mateo said this full of spite, with a cocky smirk plastered across his features.

The absolute venom and rage that resulted nearly dislodged her free of his father's grasp, which was made possible thanks to his father bursting into a full belly laugh that resounded in the large chamber.

"Oh Matty boy, I wish I'd been here all along. You're clearly an amazing kid." Samael said, stifling his laughter, just to have it burst forth again for a moment, "You have no idea how you just pissed her off. Couldn't fathom as to why, but I'm her trigger. Her need to be superior to me is pretty powerful. She spent all of our lives vying to be better than me, attempting to fuck me over so I'd fail. My life was never easy, thanks to her."

She tried to no avail to speak through the choking and pain.

"Samael, let her speak." The words came free, and he wasn't sure why he said it like that, but Mateo watched Samael loosen his grip. The odd bit out being, Samael seemed aggressively confused by that fact.

"What the fuck." Samael murmured as he slowly lowered his sister a bit, ignoring her scent, proximity with such a huge bust, instead he honed in on the why. Why the fuck did his body listen to his son but not his commands?!

Soon enough Luciana was cackling, "This went so perfectly!" She began, "I called him here because I felt like separate training would be helpful to my nephew, check the other door it's a fully equipped room. I had no clue you were in the old thinker, or that your son had the power to make you a Thrall!" She began laughing hysterically again.

"Thrall?" Mateo asked, his purple gaze darted to his dad's eyes, "What's that?"

"Me. I'm a Thrall." He didn't seem overly furious about this, but also not exactly happy, "Imagine a Vampire, but instead of infecting a living person, you infect a dead and summon them to the corporeal.

"Basically you brought me back from the dead, charged to the brim like I was in life, but now I'm bound to obey your commands because it is your energy I wield." Samael ended with a sigh.

"Not to mention, the fucking ban on Enthrallment!!" Luciana cackled again. He was starting to hate his aunt, literally the sexiest thing in existence or not!!

"She's right. Thralls were becoming a problem a few eons ago, so a ban was put in place. Effectively the spells were altered so that to use it you need extreme power, which lowered their number considerably, and a blatant ban on revivals also.", Running his hand through his loose hair, Samael felt worried over the situation as it unfolded. Still, though Mateo couldn't ignore the gesture he watched - he did the same thing, sliding a hand in his hair when he was thinking. What else did they hold in common?

"Son, you likely are going to hear from the Chamber," Samael stated, his aunt's nod spoke volumes. Moving the free hand to rub at the bridge of his nose.

"Ignoring the stupidity of summoning your father from the dead, I really did come to help, my powerful nephew. Apparently, I am not as needed as I thought, considering to perform Enthrallment one needs the amount of power rarely found elsewhere than your father, grandfather, and myself. There are a few, and easy roundabout ways to achieve the same outcome, but to so purely do this.

"It sings the glories of your power already. Your body listens to your commands like none other, and magic seems to come to you naturally, magics you shouldn't unlock for eons, even being a pureblood Djinn." Now that she wasn't antagonizing her brother, her genuine awe and confusion showed power.

"I can't be this odd!" Mateo threw up his hands, turning from the duo, "Everyone keeps hinting that I'm something special or strange! Oh, cause I'm Noma, suddenly I'm the perfect Elf or something. What am I supposed to do here folks?! Just keep being confused?" Yeah, he understood his powers and had a small grasp on what he was... But why did it feel like he still knew nothing?

"I know of two of the Djinns greatest Priphecs, prophets in your tongue. They can ascertain knowledge deemed impossible to know, things no one ever spoke aloud, or even things said in blatant privacy. But atop that, they can divine the future." Luciana spoke up before his father was given a shot to do the same.

"Despite the fact I'm one hundred percent certain that Lucy here helping you," Samael had to grip her throat tighter and extend his reach outward once more, pushing her kicks and punches away further, "-by the by she hates that name, but as I was saying, I'm sure her wanting to help you has an ulterior motive.

"But she brings a good point. If you want to know more about who you are, we can consult the Priphecs. She believes that she can get you to them better than I, however, which is hilarious. We needn't use her for any means." His father finally tossed her to the side, aware that he couldn't do much more to her with his boy there, as a simple command would halt his actions. So why bother.

She landed in a heap on the ground not far from him, gathered herself, and rose to her full height, daggers were shot from the glare shot at her brother but she managed to turn against her nephew, "Matty, as I was trying to tell you in your mindscape, I'm not here to hurt or threaten you, I just called you to offer my services. To finally meet the boy that was hidden away for so long, only to emerge a man." She seemed slow at that word, to lick her lips focusing on it and contemplating Mateo for a single instance before she shook her head to clear her mind.

"Mateo. Matty is what my friends call me." Matty offered a quick nod to his father, a means of saying 'except for the other new being in his life'. The difference between the two was one was a literal clone left behind in his mind and therefore trapped, while the other had never attempted to find him and the moment she does, she tries to disintegrate his father's apparition.

"Of course, Mateo, but hopefully one day I too could call you Matty," Luciana murmured, her eyes dropping a bit, the emotions she felt coming to the surface. She did love Mateo, he could see it, and she even felt bad for not being there. He would question why soon.

A smirk broke his lips, "Nah, you know what. You can call me it," Mateo offered a very noticeable pause, the smirk growing so deep it would be impossible to not interpret it as cocky, his confidence exuding and his dominance permeating the air, "Lucy. I get to call you that, in exchange."

The moment the name was uttered, in seeming instant teleportation, Samael moved protectively in front of Mateo, ready for what was coming. Only it didn't, instead, apparently, the word pleased her coming from her nephew. As a light, visible shiver rode her spine, she offered a small meek smile, "Deal."

"What the fuck.." His father murmured, as Mateo cocked his head thoughtfully. Why he did it next, he would have to swear was instincts, but he reached out mentally and caught the last hint of a thought on her mind.

-if I did submit.

The reverb snapped him back with shocked eyes, while she noticed and blushed crimson. Everywhere from the tip of her nose, to ears, to midway down her neck blushed darkly. Her pale skin and fiery hair made it seem all the darker red than it likely was.

Before she could move, Mateo stepped forward, "Lucy. Come here please."

"Uh, n-no I'm okay over here." Unsure if brother or son had plucked the thoughts, she'd rather not attempt to fight it. Plus at this point her confusion as to where this sudden submissive streak came from, well that was at the fore. She had never contemplated submitting to a man or woman. Yet here, as if seemingly natural, the air was thick with Mateo, with his scent and his dominant power.

She felt like her head was cloudy with him.

"Should I come to you then?" This time Mateo took two steps forward, her eyes grew wide in apprehension as her heart hammered in her chest, and she retreated two strides as well.

"Oh lord, it was you?" His father grinned, then outright chuckled, "Father once said some noble blood would come along and the sheer presence of them would subdue Lucy but-" before he could finish his sentence, Luciana was flying across the room and both were exchanging blows or parrying others.

The ground literally rumbles with the voice as he spoke out, "Fucking quit it." His volume, despite the magical presence laced within the words, was barely more than a whisper. He had just begun to have a fun time with this insanity, yet his father was only alive for fifteen seconds and already at someone's throat. Maybe the warnings he had been given as a kid could be true - his father's legendary temper.

LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers
12