A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When both instantly stopped and looked at him, their reactions were polar opposites. His father looked utterly furious for being unable to continue, despite the supreme urge to do so. She, on the other hand, was breathing hard despite the fact the little activities done wouldn't even make her winded after literal hours of continuous action. Her blush was there again, and her pupils dilated while she stared somewhat dreamily at him.

The look reminded him of Mia after he had changed her views. Were his commands reaching to her core, affecting that part of her that had always wanted to be dominated? Apparently, it was. Every time he commanded her, or even when put her on the spot, she seemed to get hotter and hotter, unable to deny her attraction.

"Lucy, come here," Mateo said calmly, not even glancing at his father again. This time his gaze bore into her own, challenging her to disobey. He felt it, and believed it - she couldn't disobey him if he was firm.

"N-no I think I'll finish-" Lucy couldn't finish her statement and looked to the floor immediately when interrupted.

"Do as you are told." His voice took an edge as he commanded her a second time. This time she obeyed, silently moving closer until she stood about a foot away.

Gathering his confidence, Mateo reached out with his left hand and fondled her right breast. The nipple was already hard like concrete and dug into his palm. She whimpered then mewled, trying hard to look unfazed, yet quickly her breathing grew more ragged.

"Conquered." His father's voice emanated from behind his aunt, who then began to stir in anger. Before she could move to lash out, Mateo squeezed her tit tighter, enough that she let out a moan and turned her gaze back to him.

"Father, don't speak until I tell you to." With that Mateo watched his father mouth the words he wished, despite no sound coming out.

"Matty.." His aunt showed a slight hint of fear, from what he couldn't tell, but she began slowly, "At one point I wanted so badly to be like my older brother that... That I did something to myself that I can't undo.. you won't want me.

"Don't push this farther than this." Luciana pleaded softly, her gaze dropping to the floor once more. He however took it as a challenge to his authority. A distraction. Whoa, wait, where did that come from? A part of him questioned but was quickly ignored as the dominance took the reins once more.

"On your knees." Mateo's voice was absolute, and she obeyed. As she did so, Mateo slowly pushed down his pants, revealing his beer can thick eleven-inch cock, courtesy of his recent transformation. The sight made his aunt lick her lips.

"Please, listen to me, Matty. You won't-"

"Won't what? Facefuck you?" At this, he grabbed her head, aimed his cock, and forced the bulbous mushroom into her mouth. The feeling of her plump apple red lips immediately vacuuming his cock, the head bumping the back of her throat in her eagerness as she took over the descent, it was sublime.

"You think I won't punish you for not obeying? You think I won't fuck you?" At that, her skills improved if that's possible. It would seem the idea of his massive cock pumping into her was enough to entice her. But all the while he could sense fear from her, hesitation, and concern. She was worrying over something.

When the time came, he smiled down at her, "At this point, I figured I'd be hammering in, not you sucking me in so hard." She had been for a few minutes ruthlessly using her mouth to bring him pleasure, gagging herself or making tears flow freely, all the while happy to do so, and seemingly pleased he had not yet pressed any further.

So when his power flowed freely suddenly, and ripped her clothes from her body, to see her suddenly drop down onto herself protectively made little sense. As he arched a brow, he observed her doing everything in her power to protect her groin from being seen. Both hands covered it, she bent over and huddled into herself, even using her feet turned inward to block sight from behind.

"Matty, no, please!!" She was now whimpering, sobbing a bit as the tears no longer were from choking herself but now worry and terror. This was a secret she had spent her life hiding.

"Show me. Now." This time he pummeled each word with his power, he wasn't going to be denied. This she obeyed, despite clearly not wishing it. Soon enough her hands were on the floor pushing her up, and she turned her gaze as far away as it could go. When her lower half came to display, it isn't odd to say he was surprised.

There where her pussy should be was a penis. Nothing to write home to mom about, about four and a half inches with an average girth. It was soft, dangling and he couldn't see balls. No hair anywhere, and an all-around what the fuck moment, amirite?

"So you changed yourself into a man." Mateo furrowed his brow thoughtfully, while his father silently hit the floor laughing. When she turned to glare, Mateo said, "Answer me, ignore him."

When her green eyes went back to his own she shook her head, "Not quite. I wanted to. That was the goal. I used science, magic, and Djinn sorcery, hoping to make a concoction that could change me fully. But it didn't, instead.. here. I'll show you." Slowly laying down on her back first her legs were spread, before she grabbed the head of her penis and lifted it to the side, and there beneath it was a clitoris with puffy inflamed lips.

"I accidentally made myself a hermaphrodite." She sobbed loudly, her massive tits waving and wobbling, the jiggle enticing but he focused.

"A futanari. That's what it's called these days." Mateo said softly and had to war with himself a bit. Finally, however, he said, "Don't let go of that thing." With that, he dropped to his knees then both hands and knees, before going face first into her pussy.

"MATTY!!" Caught off guard by the first person to ever touch her pussy since the event, she couldn't help but moan loudly, whimper, and even shout out her glee as his tongue explored her folds expertly, "Oh God, Matty it's been so long!! I thought that with the change I'd end up being turned on by - UNNGH" Her loud moan interrupted her erratic speaking, while he attacked her clit ruthlessly, "I just don't get turned on by women like I do men!! So the damned thing is useless and men avoid me!!"

When he slid a finger inside of her, to match the pace of his tongue on her clit, Matty felt the tightness. Even with how slick she was, he wondered if it would even be possible for him to fit! Nonetheless, this woman, plagued as she may be with an abnormality, had not been touched as she should, in far too long. Potentially eons, who knows without her admitting it.

"Stroke your dick while I eat you, Lucy, just make sure it doesn't hit me." Mateo winked up at her before returning to her clit. It took just moments of attention from herself and him to launch her to the stratosphere. The liquid spray she plastered his hair and face with tasted delightful, all the while considering she hadn't aimed her cock, she had covered her tits in cum as well.

"Yes, before you ask, I cum from my dick as well." Each word or every other was halted by a ragged intake of oxygen, "But it isn't sperm. I don't have testes."

"I don't think I'll ever do anything to your dick, Auntie, but I'm taking you home with me, and you're going to be my personal futanari fucktoy." He spoke as he slowly slid up her body and with that, having used his words as a distraction, he plunged his secretly now perfectly aligned cock directly into her pussy. The grip she held was so tight he had to stop just a few inches in, yet her shriek to the heavens as she came again gave him something to enjoy.

While she milked his cock and came on her stomach, cumming from both genitals, he smirked down at her, waiting for her to drop back down to reality. When she did, she looked into his eyes with a type of love he wasn't sure had a name. The pure devotion and adoration, it hurt his heart to see so little done for her - how could that be enough to do make her so submissive?

"You mean it? It doesn't bother you?" Lucy timidly asked, tears marring her beautiful eyes as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled a few more inches inside. This resulted in her arching her back, which chained another effect again, this time it slipped about another inch inside.

By now she was having a very extreme time trying to focus as he replied.

"Auntie, I promise I'm a big boy. If I don't like it I won't touch it, but I like you, so I plan to use you as much as I please," Mateo said with such confidence all she could do in response was yank with all her power, forcing her lips to split to the max, letting the mushroom head of his cock slam her cervix. His growl of pleasure sent a chill racing down her spine again.

"Oh gods, nephew, please just fuck me. Use me. Abuse me if you want. Just don't be lying!" Luciana, noble of the Djinn, had hidden from the world for eons, and now just sought love and acceptance, which both were being found in this one man. This Adonis, this absolute miracle of a man with a cock big enough to feed a dying country. She couldn't handle it, and now the tears that flowed were hope mixed with happiness.

His response was to begin slamming her. This wasn't about love and gentleness. This was fucking, this raw passionate sex wasn't about being nice. it was to revive the idea that she could be attractive, to halt her need to hate herself. To show that he would continue to use her as long as she allowed him to.

While her massive tits began to nearly pound into her face, he reached out and took hold of one in each hand. Helpful scamp that he was, he was just trying to assist her and all that. Mauling those wonderful orbs, he outright did as requested and abused his aunt's pussy. It was damned near hate fucking in the urgency in which he drove his shaft into her. She was thrusting up to meet him, clearly unconcerned about any pain she might endure later from this.

Pinching both nipples he began to alternate back and forth, first one then the other as he twisted them to give shocks to her system. She was consistent in her moaning now, almost a constant zero silence, even during breathing. The squelch of their sexes as they met and split was almost as loud, all the while he was counting out the orgasms as they wracked her body. It seemed odd.

He was good, but this was ridiculous. Multiple times he was forced to slow his pace, her milking wanting to rip the skin from his cock. How could she just basically spend twenty-five minutes straight, in a constant of entering or exiting orgasmic bliss? A thought occurred to him then: he knew about prostates, duh, he has one, but maybe she did now too. Considering that the female body has a G-spot, or a cluster of nerves just like the clitoris only located inside the body, when she tried to become a man, maybe the result gave her a prostate - but hear him out, maybe since there were no testes, magic confused her goals and instead just bundled the second batch of nerves into her G?

Effectively making her G-spot literally twice as powerful and as big.

Angling his cock just a bit more as he thrust in, the man grew a huge grin as she came hard, "Oh I like that. I don't know why, but your G-spot makes you cum so fucking hard auntie!" The fact turned him on to no end!

"You're telling me!" Gasping for breath like she was dying, Luciana smiled at her nephew. She had reached the similar conclusion, to him. She had found her G-spot changed a few weeks after the event, and ever since had loved its extra pleasurable effects.

"Auntie I'm cumming!!" With her legs around him, he couldn't pull out even if he wanted so instead her insides were painted in his white. The ropes were so fat and thick, coming so fast after the previous, that he felt like he was pissing out a stream, not bullets.

In moments he collapsed feeling drained, but in the best way, and silently slipped into unconsciousness.

The next morning Mateo woke and looked around himself. He was in his room, though he didn't remember getting there. Last he recalled, he was heading for a job interview, summoned to his aunt's domain for the first time, and found she was a futanari before fucking the hell out of her. He would like to imagine that she was walking with a serious limp today.

"Good morning, Master." The voice of an angel, the pure sound like wind chimes born into words. He gazed across the room and spotted his aunt as she was cleaning. It was then he noted his room had been a bit messy.

He's a guy how would he notice it??? Who cares at least it was getting cleaned right?

"How did we-" Mateo began, then realized, duh, magic, so shut up, "I'm starved. How long was I out?"

"Well, as far as I could tell, about thirteen hours." She replied with a doting smile as she approached. Apparently, he was more drained by the sex than he had thought, he realized.

"Your father said it's likely you exerted your real power for the first time during sex, so it drained you, combined with Enthralling him. You weren't expecting to be so tired, am I right?" She asked, to which he nodded as she climbed onto the bed on her knees and crawled forward to cuddle him over the blankets.

"Don't worry, by the way, he didn't come with us. But if you need him you can summon him with your power. He's an extension of you, so magic recognizes that." She smiled and placed a kiss on his chest, before mumbling against his skin, "Thank you for claiming me, for loving me."

The sex they enjoyed was far from silent, but luckily no one was home to hear it.

12