A Really Transforming Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
A bisexual man has a sexy encounter with a male vampire!
1.7k words
4.05
4.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unbound bisexual man has more fun in life. That was and is my motto. I am thirty-three years old, without a relationship, so I am not accountable to anyone. I am 6 feet tall and keep fit through athletic training to keep my chances of sexual encounters high. By the way: my name is Gabriel.

Yes, I love and need sex. I am attracted to both sexes. I like to go to night clubs, including the relevant ones.

Now I was sitting here with my legs apart while an attractive naked guy knelt in front of me and devotedly sucked my cock and did fantastic things with his tongue. The desire threatened to blow up the top of my skull.

On my left thigh, an equally unclothed lady lusted back and forth, rubbing her notch so intensely on my skin and muscles, spreading her special pussy perfume on my leg. She moaned delightedly. A threesome.

It wasn't an ordinary evening, but I had sex almost every day.

When the hunk promoted me to orgasm, he made no move to retire in time, but swallowed my protein cocktail with great enthusiasm.

The two were a couple, he was bisexual like me and they were always looking for amorous adventures. They were around thirty. Jenna and Calvin.

We switched to my wide, big bed. I had an extensive range of condoms, lubricants, sex toys. Nothing worked without condoms. I am not tired of life. Yes, that may sound strange because I take strangers to my apartment.

Yes, some condoms were also used that evening.

Jenna lay on her back and wrapped her legs around my waist. My shaft sank too willingly into her slippery, soaking wet shaft. What a wonderful feeling! Mainly because then Calvin too came into play with a real extra portion of lubricant and smoothly thrust into my overly willing ass. A groan of pure ecstasy escaped me.

I worked Jenna hard and the standing Calvin did the same to me. It was so great! It's just a shame that for obvious reasons Calvin couldn't pour his hot juice into me. I loved nothing more than semen running out of my behind. So far, I've only dared to do that in my only steady relationship with Jake, which lasted two months, a record for me.

Anyway, I came to an orgasm in two ways, again. Wow! I loved the smacking sound when I pulled out of Jenna and Calvin out of me. Yes, that was it with the two of them. I used to prefer not to see my various mates again. Maybe I'm superficial, but I would find second meetings boring.

I work as a computer admin and love my job, but I'm still happy when the day's work ends, because that meant I could pursue my passion for sex adventures.

Today, however, I didn't want to associate with any woman, I just wanted to experience the purely masculine.

In the evening I went to a club in which there were mostly men and scattered women. There were discrete rooms with play areas and dark rooms, but that wasn't really for me.

I first sat at the bar and drank a gin, and then let off steam on the dance floor every now and then. I then sat down in one of the lounges and watched the goings-on with interest. There would have been space for three more people, but I was still alone.

Soon, however, a guy peeled out of the crowd and headed towards me. Hello! I thought excitedly.

"May I sit next to you?" asked the sexy stranger. I underlined my words with a gesture of my hand.

"Go ahead!" I smiled at him.

He took a seat opposite me and my breath caught. No, this is not a commonplace. The man had a mysterious charisma and was ... beautiful. What an unearthly cut face. And no, I'm not exaggerating excessively. I've met a lot of people and I can definitely judge that.

We started talking animatedly. His name was Kaleb with a K. Adorable, educated and gorgeous. He had an indefinable slight accent for me. I couldn't place him. He told me he was from Europe. That said everything and nothing. But I didn't penetrate him, not yet, hmh, because I didn't want to drive him out with excessive curiosity. I'm not the Spanish Inquisition, ha ha!

His eye color changed fascinatingly between gray, blue and green. He had long, curly, brown, thick hair. I would have loved to stroke it. How I wanted him. Oh man! Life was gradually coming into my pants. Hopefully we would get together and not just let him go first because he would lose interest.

I wasn't ugly, but only the moon next to this sun called Kaleb. I was flattered that he had such an obvious interest in me. By the way, he was the same age as me, 33.

Yes, I admit it. I am flirtatious and the initiative to ask THE question came from me, but Kaleb amazed me. After two and a half hours, HE asked me if he could come with me to my apartment. He knew about it because I told him.

When we left I noticed that he was almost as tall as I was. He was wearing completely black and that suited him. He casually touched my back and shoulder and it kindled me. What was it with him? Somehow magical and inexplicable.

When we arrived in my apartment, we sank into an intense, sensual tongue dance. His hands were everywhere and the action came from him. It was unusual for me. But arousing. He stroked the bulge in my jeans, but tortured me sweetly by ignoring it at first.

We stripped each other but kept our briefs on for the time being. The tension rose. He licked my face, nibbled on my Adam's apple and neck. He gently bit my nipples and sucked and flicked lustfully on and over them.

Kaleb's briefs fell first when I hastily took them off. What a dazzling erect tight penis! He lay down on my bed and I knelt on it. I leaned over his dick and put my lips around him. I put it in my mouth and enjoyed the salty taste and muskiness. I paced his shaft. My tongue kept playing with his glans all around and around. I sucked and sucked like there was no tomorrow.

My saliva wet his prick and my own cock throbbed more and more violently, crying out for redemption.

Kaleb's moan was music to my ears. With his hips he pushed deeper into me and I enjoyed it, especially when he finally spurted into me. I eagerly swallowed his nutritious ambrosia. I then let go of his wonderful cock and wiped my mouth.

Kaleb stood up grinning and stroked my stomach as he passed.

"What a good deed! This will be rewarded immediately!" he whispered promisingly.

Surprisingly for me, he turned me around and pushed me onto the bed, so that I ended up on my back, laughing. He laughed too, took off my briefs so that my stiff, very hard penis snapped against him.

"Your cock is not to be scoffed at!" said Kaleb in a teasing voice. I watched him sink his mouth unto my eager buddy and passionately start sucking, licking and teasing. The throbbing and pulling in the abdomen increased again. I was almost mad with lust. It was going to be the best blowjob I've ever received.

I felt the tips of his canines. These felt pretty sharp. Strange! Then the pressure of those increased.

"Hey!" I laughed.

"Don't bite, ok?" I didn't really assume that he was planning this.

Suddenly, however, he bit and a crushing pain raced through my body. I cried out. I wanted to push him away from me, but he didn't move a millimeter as welded.

"Damn it! Get off me!" I roared in pain. It was an incredibly intense pain. Indescribable!

He had bitten into my shaft. I didn't think I heard right, thought I was going to snap out, but I heard slurping noises. What was he doing to me? Did this madman drink my blood? Had I gotten into the hands of an insane blood fetishist and serial killer?

No matter what I did, I couldn't shake him off. I drummed on his head, but that didn't impress him.

I opened my mouth and started:

"Help ..!" Kaleb's arm and hand jerked forward and he covered my mouth. I only made muffled noises. He had seemingly superhuman strength, because I couldn't get his steely hand away either. He continued to drink unmoved.

I started to feel dizzy. I didn't feel well at all. Finally he let go of me and rose. His entire lower half of his face and neck were smeared with blood. He looked like a saturated cat and smiled contentedly.

"Thank you Gabriel! AB is my favorite meal! It has the best flavor! I could drain you completely, but that would kill you! And I haven't had a companion for a long time! The endless nights can be damn lonely! And now you are bound to me! " His eyes shone like the eyes of someone receiving his Christmas presents.

"However, you fit, Gabriel! You are exactly my type!"

"What?" I croaked, dazed.

"Oh, I'm not a blood fetishist and serial killer!" grinned Kaleb.

"I'm not a human being, I'm a 323 year old vampire from Scotland!" Kaleb explained.

"Kaleb MacIntosh! There can only be one!" he joked.

"You will soon lose your consciousness, my dear Gabriel, and your transformation will begin, which will be completed in about 24 hours. I am so excited! I can hardly wait!"

I released myself and fell into deep darkness.

When I came to, it was night again (or still; I was confused). I immediately looked at my penis because I was still naked. There was no doubt a bite mark, but almost faded. It only hurt a little. So I hadn't dreamed.

I looked up and there he was, Kaleb, on the armchair by my bed. I was startled and flinched.

"Welcome, my beloved! My companion! Now the time has come! You are also a vampire like me now - well! Immortal, forever young! I am no longer lonely!"

I looked at him with wide eyes, incredulous and speechless. It soon turned out that he was speaking the truth. And that was just the beginning of my and our story. Now I, the avoidant of relationships, who preferred to flee from flower to flower, but ended up in one, also an infinite one? And that was just the beginning ...