A Really Transforming Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabriel must adapt to being a vampire now with sex also!
1.5k words
4.79
4.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean I am a vampire like you?" I looked at Kaleb blankly.

"I drank your blood and transferred the vampirism via my saliva through the wound into your body. You can't compare it to an infectious disease. It's rather like an infectious mutation. Just one day and you are no longer a human being. Invulnerable, immortal, superhuman strong, forever young. What more do you want? "

"For example, be asked beforehand if I want that at all?" I snapped angrily.

"I admit I'm self-centered! I didn't want to be alone anymore! And it was a great luck that I found you! You are mine!"

"How am I supposed to understand that? I'm yours?"

"It's strange, but there are apparently magically cemented vampiric laws! The vampire who transforms you is your master. He is obliged to take good care of you, to teach you everything, but for that you are his property, his slave. You have to stay with him for fifty years. Only after that are you free to get your own serf, only if you wish so."

"What are those degrading rules good for? What if I just run away?" I hurled provocatively and defiantly at him.

"Then you suffer pain worse than a junkie's withdrawal symptoms and maybe forever. You wouldn't survive long without blood anyway and you'd be fair game for any other vampire. You mustn't misunderstand being a slave. You won't have to do any arduous physical work, going to be punished or humiliated. See it as if you were forcibly my protégé. I just want a companion and sexual favours. And you love sex." He smiled dirty.

"Great!" I cried, little enthusiastically.

"As a fresh born vampire you are also very receptive to the suggestion of my voice and eyes. I want you to come to me and give me head. I need that more than anything else!" he groaned.

To my horror, I noticed how I got up against my will and how I went to him watching myself as from afar. Not that I had objections against fellatio, but I wasn't comfortable with the thought of not being able to control my own will.

He jumped up, took off his pants and then sat down again. He opened his legs so that I could kneel comfortably between his thighs. First I kissed the already damp tip and licked the fluid off it, then I pushed inch by inch of his really gargantuan and extensive dagger between my somewhat brittle lips into my mouth until he completely filled me out and up. Yes, the flavour turned me on this time also. My own cock started to salute, which was hard to miss because of my nudity.

Kaleb finally awakened to a full, huge, pulsating life in me. My cheeks bulged and I sucked with great devotion. I licked his head, let my tongue circle over its opening and worked the whole body of this lively, smooth, silken friend to the base. With a nimble, hard tongue.

Kaleb put pressure on my head to signal me to thrust him deeper down my throat. I breathed deeply through my nose to give the nausea no chance. I felt very full, unfamiliar, not 100 percent pleasant, but awesome. He grabbed my free hand and indicated that I should massage his testicles. I did that too. And that was a great haptic experience. I enjoyed his heat, in every sense.

Saliva ran down my lips and chin, more and more, I was drooling a river. I sucked and sucked until I thought I would get a jaw lock. Before it came to this, however, he shot his whipped cream into my willingly receiving oral grotto and I was more than happy to swallow this wonderful liquid, which now flowed in a rougher amount than the last time.

He pulled his limp love stick out of my penetrated mouth, his covered all over with my spittle, while I breathed eagerly through my mouth and wiped the spit and semen off my lips and chin.

"We are not over yet, my slave!" Kaleb grinned maliciously.

"I would still like to drill my spear into your lovely behind! The good thing about being a vampire is that we are immune to all human pathogens. We do not need condoms and I can cum in you! You want that anyway, right? That's what you're desire. So put yourself on the bed, nice on your stomach like a good guy should behave!"

I was amazed to see his banger going stiff again and straighten up. He was only now seeing my gradually aching erection. My balls seemed to burst any minute. He touched them first.

"Wow! Bollocks with a content ready to be harvested!" Kaleb smirked.

He quickly and skillfully brought me down with his hand. I splashed into his palm. Then he licked it with relish. I felt pretty relieved.

Then I followed his command and lay on my stomach, ready to be fucked, to be turned inside out figuratively speaking. He also came to me promptly, with his lance of a tail. I felt him daub a generous amount of the cool lube on my opening. Two fingers slid into me and massaged my prostate.

I groaned and moaned comfortably and aroused. He gently stretched my hole so that I could take his Brobdingnagian bayonet with pleasure and not in pain.

Then the time came. The tip of his sword, the heartacorn squeezed and pushed through the tight sphincter. He extended the seams of this muscle to the full extreme. Shivers and goose bumps covered my body. I had never had such a enormous penis in me.

My butt was voluptuously and lusciously impaled. His entire shaft to the root was sunk into me, to the bottom. I threatened to collapse with lewdness.

"Your arse is so wonderfully tight! Man, are you tense!" raved Kaleb. I whimpered with lust and yearning. He started riding me. I clearly felt his sizzling, pulsating organ. It and he seemed to fill me up everywhere, not just in my behind.

"Deeper! Faster! Hang me out to dry!" I called hoarsely. My throat was still sore from the encounter with this wand and now I was threatened with soreness down there too. But sweet pain is delicious.

My red hot member was striking again. I took my hand, while Kaleb luckily scrumptiously teared my soul out of my body. If I thought about it well, it could be quite worthwhile staying voluntarily at Kaleb's side, without any resistance. Slave and property or not.

He continued to pump violently in me, up, down and if the friction continued and even increased I would soon burn. My inner muscles twitched around Kaleb's ram-rod. My rosebud rapped and twitched rhythmically, too. Now I know the secret of Citizen Kane.

I felt how his twanger contracted. I was already blown out of my mind. Yes, my own stroking of my thudding dick would produce a sensation also.

He and I squirted off at exactly the same time. Incredible. My cream went unto my pillow. He shot at high velocity a hot tidal wave of Scottish white honey into my exhaust pipe that it was a real bliss. Where did these enormous quantities come from? He let out a little scream and I breathed heavily, was panting, sniveling and wailing out of pure satisfaction. I still felt wantonness, was endlessly insatiable.

With a rich sound he pulled his finally calmed penis out of me. Fatigued, I turned on my back and felt the warm, viscous sperm flow out of me onto the sheet, this semen seemingly forever. My greedy hole was still gaping wide open, longing to slurp more spuzz.

Kaleb took off his shirt and snuggled close to me. I wedged my legs with his. I shuddered from genuine anticipation what there may be lingering in the future. I was filled to the brim with whole loads of jism. A whole load of jisms going on. My smile brightened.

Kaleb's heart was surprisingly calm while mine was racing. He was only covered with a light film of sweat while I was bathed in it. We looked deep into each other's eyes. He gave me a deep sensual kiss and I felt his seductive tongue. After that, we just looked at each other. With surprising clarity I realized that I had fallen head over heels in love with Kaleb. Slave, his possession, so what! Even without this imposed vampire rule, I would stay with him.

"Kaleb, I love you! I just realized that!"

"That makes me infinitely happy, Gabriel! I love you too! When I saw you there that night for the first time, it immediately became clear to me that I wanted more from you than just your body! Even though it is not without!" He punched me in the side. I laughed and then I got serious.

"Please teach me everything I need to know!"

"I would love to!" he replied, ruffling my dark brown hair.

"You will need blood soon!"