A Reason to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain and nodded, "Waited for you, only yours." She gripped his back tightly with soft, breathless pants. "So full, so hard... feels good."

"Love you... God, I love you so much...," he panted, struggling against his desire to just plunge into her and ease his need. He wanted to make this good for her and so he grit his teeth and continued his slow entry to allow her to adjust to having him inside her.

She shivered and squeaked under him, breathless whimpers of desire, pleasure, and a slight mix of pain. Her eyes were wide at the slow intrusion, then she shifted and gripped his hips, arching her body towards him to pull him into her, hilting him in one smooth thrust that drew a low whine from her chest. "Yours, only yours, my husband."

"Mine!" he gasped, his lips sinking to her neck and kissing it passionately before slowly withdrawing from inside her and plunging in again. He did that several times, savoring the new feeling of her body gripping him as he entered her. "God, my love... Never felt anything so good..."

She whined and whimpered in pleasure and need, arching eagerly towards him. "Yours, feels so good, all yours." She ignored the slight pain that came from his motions, knowing that it would get better. "Please, all yours." Her fingers clenched in his back rhythmically in her desire and need. She tilted her head to expose her neck to his mouth even more. "Yours, my husband, my Justin. All yours."

Justin began to steadily drive into her, grunting as he kissed her neck and shoulder. He had died and found heaven. She felt so good wrapped around him, better than the few other experiences he had in his life. Not only was she wrapped around his body, but she had also wrapped herself around his soul, and he felt like he could never get enough.

His thrust nudged something inside her, causing her to squeak in surprised pleasure, then with the next thrust and shift, she climaxed around him with a loud muffled squeal that she hid in his shoulder. It sounded like she had called him 'Master' and not 'Justin'. Her body clamped even tighter around him as she panted helplessly under him.

He kept going, the sound coaxing him on. "Do that again," he growled in her ear in need as he continued to plunge and bottom out inside of her.

She squealed helplessly at the growled command, her body trembled and she clutched at him. She climaxed again with another muted scream of 'Master' into his shoulder. Her body clamped around his tightly, massaging him with wet velvet walls, "Please! Need! Give!"

He had wanted her for so long and had waited at her insistence. There was no way he could hold back his release and within moments, he was plunging inside of her and exploding with his release. Flooding her insides with his cum, he put his face in her neck and breathed, "I love you... I love you... so much..."

She held him tightly, closing her eyes and basking, pretending it was real, that he loved her and hid the pain ever deeper, "I love you, Justin. I love you ever so much." She kissed his temple and stroked her hands up and down his back.

The pair slept, and then woke up and made love again. Ate, and then did it again. He could not keep his hands off of her, and Justin poured every ounce of love he had into his touch. The following Monday, however, he went back to work. Even though it was away from her, he was as happy as he had ever been.

Sore and tired, Brina went to work as well, then rearranged her schedule so she would work when he was and was off when he was so that he wouldn't learn of her deception. Her Boss, who was also one of her best friends, was let in on the knowledge and allowed Brina to weep into her shoulder from the pain. "Your job will be here, even after he's gone, I promise." She nodded helplessly, "I know you love him, your face always lit up when he came in to visit."

The next couple of days passed in a like-minded blur for her. It was the little things that gave her away to him. First, she wasn't drinking coffee in the morning, instead, she drank a big glass of water and then had a mountain dew. Then it was the way she doted on him. Isabella was often distant and left him to fend for himself, but now she had dinner ready for him when he came home. It was day four when he overheard a conversation in the kitchen. "No, Janet," her voice was cold as she spoke to her mother. "I stepped up because I loved him, I wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire. You abandoned me for Iz, and you made me give him to Iz because she wanted him. Now I've stepped up to care for him and you want to gloat. You can fuck right off. You know the only reason Iz went for him, she was happy to tell me, she only wanted him because I loved him first." She was silent and he could hear tinny yelling on the phone, "No, Janet, don't call here again, don't call me again. You don't have a daughter named Brina anymore." She hung up the phone, then buried her face in her hands and cried quietly. "You can do this, he loves Isabella, you just... you keep pretending to be her and he's protected and loved."

Justin slumped onto the bed, his eyes wide in shock at what he had heard. "Oh my God... Oh, Brina..." he breathed in astonishment realizing what she'd done, what she'd sacrificed... for him. The pang of pain he felt at Isabella's abandonment was fleeting, though not if he were honest with himself, unexpected. He had, however, in the past days, come to love the new side of the person he had thought was Isabella, and he didn't see how knowing that it was actually Brina changed that. He had always liked Isabella's sister and the fact that she had loved him? Well, if he was honest, the feeling had always been somewhat mutual. He got up and sent a quick email to his lawyer to begin changing some things as quickly as possible.

Brina cleaned up her face, then fixed Justin's tray to carry it to him. She had a soft smile despite her sad, pain-filled eyes that she closed to hide them for a moment, "I made your favorites, my love." She set the tray on the bed, then fluffed his pillow. "I love you so much."

"You are so good to me, my love. I am the luckiest man alive...," he breathed, lifting up as he cupped her cheek and pulled her down to kiss him. "What can I do today to make you feel like the angel you are?" he asked softly.

"You already are," she smiled, cupping his face and stroking her thumb over his cheek. "I'm the luckiest woman in the world, married to the man I love more than anything. I don't think it can get any better." She leaned in and kissed him tenderly again before moving the tray so he could eat. "I know that we have the doctor's appointment tomorrow. How about after that I take you to your favorite place for lunch?"

"That sounds great. A date with my beautiful wife and great food. I'm not sure how one tops that...," he smiled at her, taking her hand and running his finger over the ring he had bought Isabella and given her. Even though they were twins, he noted idly, it looked better on her somehow.

"Well, I did some reading about something called worshiping," her nose wrinkled as she giggled and leaned down to kiss him again. "I've been told that it cheers a man right up. I'll just have to practice."

"Oh? Reading you say? Color me intrigued, my beautiful wife," he said with an interested tone. "What else have you been researching?" he asked, suddenly curious.

She ducked her head and blushed slightly, "A few other things," she murmured. "Involving something called shibari, and... Master and slave relationships." She didn't look up, her face was bright red, "I was just curious and...," she trailed off again.

Justin smiled a gentle smile. "Baby... You don't ever have to be embarrassed with me. I'll explore anything you want to with you, OK?" he asked softly. "I promise, you'll never receive any judgment or condemnation from me."

"OK," she murmured, then lifted her head to give him a soft smile, her eyes searching his face. She shifted to curl up beside him and began to quietly talk about the things she had read and learned about while he ate the meal she had prepared for him. "I don't think I like the super tight stuff, it looks almost too painful, but some of the shibari bondage looks really pretty." She looked up at him, "I'm not expecting you to do anything unless you want to."

He chuckled and smiled softly at her, his eyes searching hers. "My love... My wife... I'm in this... for you. For us. I want all the things with you. I am happy to try some of this... shibari... if you'd like and get the rope you want. It's been a while since I've tied any knots, but I'm sure there's a book I can find or something to remind me how to do this. And as far as the other... Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course, you can tell me anything," she murmured looking up at him with eyes filled with love, devotion, and wonder.

He blushed slightly and murmured, "The kind of relationship you describe... a Master and a slave... has interested me for a very long time. Ever since I saw this video once, an educational one, talking about it."

"I...," she blushed and swallowed, then continued, "I've seen ones that were also put out by slaves about what to look for in a Master and how much trust was involved." She chewed on her lower lip, then looked up at him, "I would like for you to be my Master and me to be your Kitten." She said in a rush, her eyes turning nervous and almost frightened of his judgment.

He reached out and cupped her cheek, bending to kiss her firmly, then murmured, "I would like that as well... Kitten."

She whimpered softly, "Master," she reached up to his hand, then bit her lip to move his hand down to press it around her throat, "Yours, Master."

He groaned softly, "Oh... Kitten...," he breathed. "You have no idea what you do to me..." He stared into her eyes, and the meal was forgotten as they showed a different hunger.

She drew him down for a kiss, then murmured against his lips, "How do you feel about spankings, Master?"

"Red... is a marvelous accent to pale white...," he replied, looking into her eyes meaningfully. "How do you feel about them?"

"I would like to try them with you, Master," she murmured, "I trust you not to harm me."

"I will always take care of you, Kitten. I promise." He looked into her eyes and said, "I don't know what we're going to have to do, but I swear to you I'm going to fight this and do everything I can to kick its ass. For you. For us," he said thickly.

"For us," she murmured, "And maybe when you're ready, a baby?" She looked up at him hopeful, unsure if Isabella had talked with him before now, but she wanted to have his child.

Isabella had indeed talked with him about not wanting children as they would impair her ability to do whatever she wanted, but Justin found the idea of having children with Brina incredibly arousing and intriguing. "Kitten, whenever you want to try for a baby, I'll show up," he breathed. "I love the idea of having children with you."

"OK," she murmured, "Then we'll want to start before you start chemo," she murmured. "The radiation has been known to kill sperm. So...," she blushed. "Often and soon?"

He kissed her tenderly. "Is now soon enough, Kitten?" he breathed, staring into her eyes, helplessly captivated and in love with her.

"What about your breakfast, Master?" She murmured, reaching to move the tray.

When she had moved it, he pulled her back to him as he began removing her clothes. "It's right here...," he murmured. Soon, the room was filled with the sounds and smells of sex, the couple gasping and moaning, and laughing together as they made love.

She held his hand at the doctor's office, standing beside him instead of sitting as Isabella would have. She held him as the doctor went over the options before them, then finally she murmured, "How much are we talking about, and can I make incremental payments? I know treatments are expensive so I've already arranged to pick up a second job."

"The procedures will total between fifteen and thirty thousand, and yes, we can set you up with our finance department and they can help work something out," the doctor offered. Justin reached over and set his hand on hers. When she looked at him, he barely, almost imperceptibly shook his head and mouthed 'Later'.

She nodded, then kissed his cheek, "Alright, that sounds like a good plan," she leaned against Justin, "Could I also get one of those informational packets about the invitro," she blushed slightly, "We want to try for a child."

Doctor Hassan smiled, "That's wonderful! Of course." He pulled a drawer out of his desk and rummaged around through it for a moment, finally pulling one out. "What changed your mind?" he asked her.

"It was more of a change of heart," she murmured, looking at Justin. Her eyes studied him almost curiously. "Even if the worst happens a piece of him will remain." She leaned in and kissed him tenderly before moving back to his side.

"That's wonderful you two. We can get that taken care of before we start the treatment," he said. "I'm happy to help you two get that done."

"Thank you," she murmured, taking the brochures. She looked up at Justin again, her eyes warm, "Are you ready for dinner, my love?"

He nodded and stood, "Thanks, Doc. For everything." The pair walked out and went to dinner.

She was quiet during dinner but smiled at him often, "I love you, Master."

"I love you too, Kitten," he replied, "Thank you for staying by me," he said softly, his eyes warm.

"Yours," she reached across the table and held his hand. "I am happiest when I'm with you." When they went home she took him to bed and spent the evening worshiping him, then making love with him to show him her complete devotion.

As they lay in bed afterward, he stared up at the ceiling, "Kitten? I need to tell you something. It's... important."

"OK?" She curled into his side to hold him, "I love you, I will listen to anything you need to say."

"In the doctor's office. I know you were worried about how we're going to pay for this," he started.

"Mmhmm," she murmured, "that's why I started looking at a second job."

"You don't need one." At her confused look, he continued. "Before we met at college, I wrote a program to help with electronic manufacturing. And... I sold it. I did pretty well. I actually... I don't even need to work, I just... I'd get bored, and quite honestly... I don't want to be that guy that sits around and lets other people make him rich for his restaurants, so I help." He reached over and grabbed his phone, pulled up his account summary, and held it out to her. It had a lot of zeroes tacked on to the number.

She quietly choked at the number, then laid her head back down, "I'm still going to keep working. At least until you need me more or I get pregnant. I like having things to do."

"That's fine. That's why I do it. I just... I don't want you to have to worry about where the money is going to come from on top of...," he trailed off for a moment, then shrugged, tightening the arm around her that was holding her so she was tighter against his side, "you know. Everything else."

"Yes, Master," she lifted her head to look down into his face, "I will do whatever you need to help. I love you so much." She leaned down and kissed him tenderly before snuggling into his side. "Let's get some sleep, Master. I'll make you breakfast in the morning."

Their life was almost normal for the next month. They made two visits to the in vitro clinic and they collected a sample. He worked with each of the managers to help them understand how his schedule might change due to the chemo. When the time arrived for his first round, she took him to the hospital. A couple of hours later, he was feeling worse than he ever had in his life. He had thrown up twice already and every muscle in his body hurt.

She drove him home after and drew him a bath. She eased him into it and knelt by his side to tenderly bathe and massage him. Then she helped him to bed and continued to pamper him. She was worried about him and tried everything she could to help soothe him.

It was a week later that his hair started falling out. His ability to keep food down was hit and miss and moving around was slower. Every day she helped him and he felt so guilty that she was going through this. He was often apologetic and made sure she knew how much he appreciated her. "Kitten, I love you so much. I appreciate everything you do, I"m just sorry you have to do it..."

"I love you," she murmured as she helped him into the bath to tenderly wash him and soothe his aches as much as she could. She was careful of his skin then helped him from the tub, and dried him tenderly before taking him to the bedroom. She massaged him down again, using a cream the doctor recommended to help with his skin. "I love you so much, my Justin." She laid down beside him and held him, she closed her eyes as she tried to fight back the tears. "I love you."

"I love you, Kitten," he shuddered in pain as he spoke, but held her tight. "I l-love you..."

"Rest, my love. I've got you. I'll always have you," she shifted so his head was against her chest. She wasn't comfortable but the sound of her heart always soothed him so she did what he needed. She kissed the top of his head, "Rest, my Master. I love you." Eventually, he fell asleep and they survived together another day, clinging to each other and none else as they had promised in their marriage vows.

Things got better in the next couple of weeks. His hair fell out in clumps and so they shaved it off, but the pain lessened and he was able to keep down food again. Four weeks after the first round, they started it all over again. He tried so hard to keep his good humor for her. She deserved the best he could give her and so he figuratively squared up his shoulders and stared down his cancer, fists up and ready to fight.

She woke up one morning nauseous and took herself to the bathroom. She always got up at least an hour before he did so she could shower and get ready for the day. This morning she spent the first thirty minutes hugging the toilet. Then she just took a quick shower and dressed so she could take care of him. That night, she helped him to bed and then went into the bathroom. She pulled a small box out of the cabinet and took the pregnancy test. She stared down as time passed, then a soft sob of happy and sad escaped. It was positive. She sank to her knees and wept into her arms, unable to stay strong anymore.

The sound of his wife weeping woke him up and he stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom, sinking to his knees next to her and wrapping her in his arms. "What is it, Kitten? What's the matter? I'll fix it..."

"We're having a baby, Master," she murmured, still curled up on the floor. "I'm... I'm sorry, I have to tell you something...," she sniffled, tears streaming down her face. "I have to tell you because I love you."

He stared at the pregnancy test in her hand and smiled in wonder. "We're... we're having a baby, Brina...," he breathed.

She blinked and looked up at him, her mouth falling open, "You... you know...," she murmured. "Please don't hate me."

His arms tightened around her and he kissed her lips with a breathed, "Shhhh... I could never hate my wife. I overheard your conversation with your mother in the kitchen that day. I know what you sacrificed... for me," he choked, his own eyes wet. "How could I ever hate someone who could love me that much? How could I ever turn my back...?" he stammered, staring into her eyes as the tears began to fall.

"I love you," she repeated, wrapping her arms around him and holding him so tightly, "I love you so much." Tears streamed down her face, "We're having a baby, Master." She cuddled into him, then rose and helped him back to bed.