A Receptionist's Christmas Gift

Story Info
My first law firm, my first receptionist, a great Christmas.
4.6k words
4.42
2.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a variety of experiences with law firm receptionists over my years in law. The receptionists seem to be hired primarily for their looks, or they have been at the firm for 30 years. The young ones were in their mid 20s and either looking for another degree or an Mrs. degree. For some reason I have always found them attractive (I have the same issue with waitresses).

I wrote this story about 15 years ago, and still remember that night vividly.

My story starts at the beginning of my legal career, with the first receptionist at the first firm after my judicial clerkship. As a side note, this firm imploded in the early 1990s, fortunately after I had left. I had been one of the storied law firms in the Pacific Northwest but not kept up with the times.

The receptionist's name was Karen. Karen was in her mid 20s. I didn't know it then, but would later learn that she was separated from her husband of only a few months. Incidentally her sister was also a receptionist at the firm, but that is another story.

Karen was about five foot six inches, three inches shorter than me. She had a voluptuous figure, something that I, and everyone else on the floor, noticed immediately. Karen had a curvaceous frame, with large 38" breasts, a relatively small waist, and solid 36" hips. Her bottom was heart shaped and spectacular. Although she had a full figure, Karen was not overweight and made a pattern of sneaking off to the gym during her lunch break. My preference has never been for large chested women but there was something about Karen's figure that was immediately appealing.

Karen had extremely fair skin and deep red-auburn hair. Her face was somewhat round. Her last name was Irish, and she fit the classical look.

The adventure began soon after I arrived that September with mild flirtation while passing in and out for the day. The restrooms were down a hall behind Karen, which provided additional brief moments of discussion. Like most young lawyers I believed the world revolved around me. It seemed to me that Karen was interested but I was not then aware how to breach the barrier from attorney to staff. In any event I was going out on dates regularly and maintained my professional distance in the office.

My luck changed with the firm Christmas party. I hadn't thought much about it before that Friday afternoon. Because I was not dating anyone seriously, I was looking forward to spending time with my co-workers in a relaxed setting, and didn't really think about whether it would be appropriate to approach or talk to the staff. I was a bit naive in that regard.

My goal was to have some drinks and food, make a positive impression for any senior people that I might meet, and call it a night. The party was in the ballroom of the Hilton in downtown Seattle. I chatted people up for a while.

Karen was wearing a navy blue double-breasted dress, not especially sexy, cut to just below the knees. I spoke to her in passing several times, mostly talking about nothing. After a couple of hours the crowd started to thin as the boring people drifted home and other people headed to the after-party. I hadn't much of a buzz yet so I decided to join the after party, being held at the bar at the top of the Hilton. A group of us rode up in the elevator, Karen among us.

Once we arrived people started to drink heavily and dance to the band, which was playing passable Top-40 tunes and pop classics. I saw Karen standing to one side. She was gently swaying to the music and looking like she wanted to dance. Walking over, I invited her to the dance floor and she immediately agreed. Karen was a good dancer and especially could swing her hips. Karen and I danced for a good hour, mostly fast but a few slow. She held her body next to mine without reserve. Karen and I took a break to get another drink and hit the head. When I came back she was leaning near the bar. Our eyes met and I could see that she wanted to dance some more. I was enjoying it so I just nodded my head toward the floor. She got the message and headed back to dance some more.

We were still dancing when the band quit at 1 a.m. Fast or slow Karen went for it all. On a couple slow dances she had put her hands around my head and stared into my eyes. I loved her blue eyes, pale skin and a few freckles, all set off my fiery red hair. I thought about kissing her several times but didn't get up the courage. From time to time we would do a little bump and grind, enough to get my attention but I was able to keep my manhood in check. The last song was another slow one. We did more than our share of pelvis to pelvis contact. Her large chest was mashed against mine. My hands held her waist but I kept them above her ass. We were looking into each other's eyes as the music ended.

My courage finally up, I leaned over and kissed Karen on the lips. She immediately responded, pressing back. Karen and I kissed for a few moments before one of our co-workers hit me on the arm. "Coming to Dave's house?" he asked. "I don't know, we hadn't thought about it." (I quickly realized that we were now a "we" and Karen didn't object). "Why don't you let us talk about it for a moment." As the rest of the crowd drifted off, I looked at Karen.

She was standing with sweat glistening off her forehead. Karen's lips were pursed like she wanted to kiss some more. "What do you think, Dave's house for more party....or we might go to my place and do some more dancing" I suggested, winking as I said "dancing."

Karen caught my hint. "I'm partied out but would give a little more dancing a try."

"Why don't we grab out coats" I suggested. We picked them up, then took the elevator to the lobby. Karen leaned back against me as we descended the many stories.

"That was fun" she said softly, "Thanks."

"I enjoyed it too." I kissed her neck below her ear. Leaning back against me, she half turned her head and kissed me just as the elevator doors opened. Taking the first cab, we were at my Queen Anne Hill apartment in a few minutes.

Karen and I went into my place, shedding our coats as we went. My apartment was unusual - an entire floor of a 50's vintage house that had four 8' windows, almost floor to ceiling, facing downtown.

"Shall we sit and enjoy the view?" I suggested.

"Great idea" was Karen's reply as we sat on the couch, which was placed to look out to the city skyline. After we sat down, Karen looked out for a moment or two and then turned to me and said, "but then again we didn't come here to look at the view."

"You're right," I said, "wasn't there something about dancing mentioned."

"Or we could just kiss some more," she said.

We started to neck furiously. Karen was an excellent kisser. She drew my tongue into her mouth and played with it, then pushed hers into my mouth to reciprocate. Karen pressed her body against me while we mashed.

My hand dropped from her waist to massage Karen's calves, soft and supple beneath the silky hose. Karen's hands held my head against her own, pressing our lips together in the extended kiss. Moving my hand upward, my massage of Karen's calves became a massage of her knees and then thighs.

Karen's legs spread ever so slightly apart as I reached her knees, then moved further apart as my hand progressed upward. Finally at mid-thigh her legs clamped together and she broke our kiss. "I need a break," Karen announced, swiftly deflating my hopes for some quick passion. "Do you mind if I use the restroom?"

I told her where it was. Sitting, I was wondering whether I had pushed it too far. When Karen returned I took the opportunity to go myself.

When I returned Karen was in the same spot on the couch. She smiled as I sat down in the place that I had been. Not quite sure what had just happened, I said, "Now, where were we?"

Karen answered, "we haven't danced yet." She stood and took my hand, then led me over to the windows. Standing in front of the Seattle skyline she looked spectacular. Pursed, full lips, straight neck length red hair, lovely curves from top to bottom. Karen was a dream.

"Would you like a little music?" I asked.

"Who needs music," she replied.

Karen stood in front of me and put her hands around my head. I placed mine around her waist and leaned forward to renew our kiss. Karen eagerly kissed back, pressing her body against mine. My member responded to the pressure, growing and pressing back. Karen felt it and gave a delicious growl from her throat, letting me know that she had felt my cock and appreciated her allure.

"Let's go back there," I suggested.

Karen smirked, "took you long enough."

We walked back to my bedroom. I left the lights off, with only a hall light to provide dim illumination.

My hands were now roaming Karen's back and backside, cupping her bottom and pulling it into me. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, pressing and pawing, I decided that we had too many clothes on.

Bringing my hands around to the front of Karen's dress, I started to unbutton the outer row of buttons on the double-breast, starting just above the waist. Karen pulled her body back slightly to allow me access but held her face forward so that we could continue to kiss. The first three buttons were easy. With the third my hands had moved up and over her massive breast, which filled my hand.

At this point I realized that there was a second row of buttons, or at least a partial row, that was keeping the front of her dress closed. Fumbling around I tried to get leverage on the top inner button but it was reversed from my perspective. Getting frustrated I began to massage Karen's breast through the lacy fabric of her bra. She must have sensed my frustration because Karen pulled her hands away from my neck and reached in, quickly unbuttoning several inner buttons.

The front of the dress did not open though, as there must be another catch. To solve the problem I lifted the material from Karen's shoulders and down and off her back. Carefully bringing it down, Karen then stepped out of it. At this point I was half kneeling in front of her. The faint musky smell of her womanhood told me that she was aroused.

I placed one quick kiss on her belly above the panty line, then stood up and placed her dress across an easy chair. Turning back to her I began to undo my collar and tie. Standing there in the darkness, illuminated only by the light coming from the living room and hall, I could see Karen's milky white skin was off-set by black undergarments. Unafraid, she began to unbutton my dress shirt, pulling it out of my suit pants. Our hands met in the middle. She pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside, then ran her hands through the hair on my chest. My hands were now resting on her hips, fingers probing on and under the top of her panties as we began to kiss again.

Karen didn't slow down but dropped her hands to my waist, using one hand to try and work on my belt and the other to massage my hard cock through the fabric. Karen managed to get my belt undone fairly quickly but, like me, had trouble with the trickier buttons on my suit pants. These had a front button, an inner button and zipper. Karen had no problem with the front button by couldn't get leverage on the inner button. It didn't help that my member was straining at my pants, causing them to tighten and limit her ability to undo them.

Getting a sense that she needed help, I reached in and released the problem button, then unzipped the pants. "Exactly what I wanted," Karen purred.

My pants fell to the floor. Karen grabbed my ass and pulled it into her pelvis. My member again pressed against her mound, but we had removed most of the impeding clothes and it pressed much harder than before. My hands were rubbing the side of her breasts, gently squeezing them together.

Reaching behind her, I found the clasp on the bra. The first two hooks were easy but the last two would not give. It was becoming a comedy as neither of us were able to get the others' clothes off.

Again, Karen realized that I was stuck and stepped back. Placing her hands behind her back, she unhooked the final two catches. No longer restrained by the straps, Karen's breasts relaxed ever so slightly. Despite their 38" size the breasts were firm and had literally no sag to them. Standing in the shadows but backlit from the hall, Karen dropped her shoulders and shrugged her bra off. I could not see all of the details but could see the immense size in the dark.

With that I stepped over to bed and pulled down the cover and sheets. Karen stepped over next to me. Her hands were on my briefs, rubbing up and down. She reached in and touched my turgid cock for the first time, tugging it up as her other hand freed it from the cotton waistband. Drops of pre-cum formed on the tip as Karen continued her gentle motion. Collecting them on her finger, Karen raised her hand and put her finger in her mouth, licking it clean. "Lovely" she said, "I want more."

Without giving me a chance to respond she knelt quickly in front of me. Pulling my briefs down and off, her tongue began to play with the tip of my cock. "Yum, seven inches of fun" was all she said before engulfing my member with her mouth.

Karen was well above average in giving head and what she lacked in skill she made up in enthusiasm. While she may have run her teeth across the soft tissue at the base of the head a few times, Karen certainly made up for it with her tongue, which swirled around the shaft. She literally sucked on my cock while stroking my balls with her free hands. I had to put my hand down on the night stand to steady myself as her ministrations caused the blood to flow from my head to my dick.

Karen devoured my member. She put her lips around the base of the head and teased the head with her tongue, licking around it and then tickling the slit in an effort to make me cum. By now I was rock hard with a load waiting for release inside my sack.

Karen moaned softly as she felt my cock respond to the final stage, hardening further and causing the balls to ride higher up against my body. Losing purchase Karen made excellent use of her hands by reaching between my legs and teasing my bung hole with a finger. Karen tapped several times and then slowly, gently probed with her soft touch. That was all it took to send me to an orgasm.

Karen's jaw held my cock as it began to spasm, delivering shot after shot into her throat. She didn't miss a drop, accepting each pearl without difficulty. Our earlier foreplay had me pretty riled up so it was a large load, taking a good twenty seconds to push up my shaft and into Karen's mouth. She withdrew her finger from my bottom and used her other hand to lift my softening cock up, then licked it clean.

"Come here," I said softly, beckoning her with one hand. She took it and stood up.

"Fantastic, now its your turn" was all I could say. Turning, I guided her into bed, then climbed in beside her. Moving on top of Karen, she spread her legs and allowed me to mount her. Starting with her neck, I began to kiss as much bare skin as I could find.

Coming down Karen's neck, I rounded up to her other ear. She was moaning deeply, her chest heaving. My hands were massaging her breasts. Karen had large nipples which felt in the darkness like a pencil erasure. Starting to move my kisses further down Karen's body, she pressed down on the top of my head with her hands, showing her desire that I suckle and give pleasure.

Up the mound I went to her right breast where I found the nipple. Kissing it, sucking it, twirling it with my tongue gave me almost as much pleasure as I was giving to Karen. My right hand kneaded her left nipple, which was also rock like. My kisses trailed down into the valley between her breasts, then rose on the other side to reach the top. Again I kissed, sucked and twirled her nipple. From time to time I pulled it into my mouth, drawing it in and using the flat of my tongue to press it back and deliver pleasure.

While I was working on Karen's breasts my hands were busy with the waistband of Karen's panties. I pulled them tight against her body, then slipped my fingers underneath the band and lifted slightly, moving from side to side as I brought cool air to her warm flesh.

Releasing the band I trailed my hand down the front of the silk. Moving along her mound, it was smooth as first but then gave way to an uneven texture as her pubic hairs appeared. From that point the fabric rose as the hairs thickened. Reaching a high point my hand slipped down the other side, the silk wet with Karen's desires.

Karen gasped as I cupped her labia, putting gentle pressure upward to compress her lips around her clit within her panties. I began to gently rub in a circular manner, applying slight pressure while continuing to suckle on her breast. Playfully I ran my teeth across Karen's nipple then drew it again into my mouth. Karen arched her hips to increase the pressure from my hand, causing me to reciprocate by pushing slightly more as I massaged her mound. The split of her lips were obvious to the touch, as was the moisture now soaking her panties.

Suddenly Karen pushed harder, then gave a low groan as her own orgasm hit. She pushed up even further as her body shook. Her hands gripped my head and held it to her chest, tearing me away from the nipple that I had been enjoying. It must have been a fairly small orgasm because after what seemed like only a few moments Karen's body relaxed and she fell back onto the bed, breaking the contact with my hand.

Knowing that she would want more, I immediately began to kiss my way down the warm skin of her belly. It glowed in the faint light coming from the living room. Looking up I could see that Karen's eyes were closed and that she was biting her lip in anticipation of what was to come. Her breasts heaved as she breathed deeply in recovery from her first orgasm.

Coming over the ever so slightly rounded mound of her womanly stomach, my kisses reached the band of her black, silk knickers. By now I was kneeling between her legs, which Karen had spread to give me access. Not wanting to wait, I hooked a finger on each side and began pulling Karen's panties down. Cooperating without saying a word, she brought her legs back together to ease passage. As I pulled them down a flood of aromas filled my senses. Her knickers were soaked with her juices. I took a deep breath from them as I pulled Karen's last foot from them, then tossed them onto the floor.

I could not see much in the faint light other than a patch of maiden hair slightly darker than Karen's fair skin, but I knew what I was looking for so it was not important to see all of the details of her pussy. First I licked along the length of her outer lips from bottom to top, tasting the sweet nectar that I had only inhaled before. Karen was already liberally coated with fluids from her first orgasm.

Next I worked my way around her clit, probing with the tip of my tongue into the small crevice for the tiny button that lay within. Finding it nestled between the lips I began to suck gently upon it, much like a nipple, pulling it into my mouth. Karen had a firm grip on my hair, holding me in place while she tried to push herself against me.

Finally I left her clit and went back to her larger lips. Splitting them with my tongue, I cleaned off first one then the other of the accumulated juice, then dove as deeply as I could to drink up as much as I could reach. Confident that these juices would soon be replaced, I went back to Karen's clit, this time holding the lips open to give more access. She was now moaning loudly, begging me to keep it up so that she could cum.

Continuing my assault on her clit, licking, twirling it, nibbling, kissing, I took a finger and slid it into her slit, which was now again fully wet. Working on the upper side of her vagina, I searched for her g spot, seeking that mass of nerve endings that would take her to a new peak. Karen's legs were now spread as wide as she could get them, giving me full access to her treasures.

12