A Receptionist's Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she cried that she was coming and swung her legs back against the sides of my head. Her back arched but her legs held my head in place as I redoubled my efforts to suck on her clit. Karen's hands had left my head and were now pulling at her nipples, trying to multiply the pressure points for her orgasm. A flood of juice now flowed from Karen. My tongue left her clit and tried to drink as much of it as I could but she literally flowed onto the bed. Karen hit one peak after another, taking a good thirty seconds to come off the high. All through this she cried with pleasure as she came. Spent, Karen's legs fell apart, releasing my head.

Moving upward I kissed the soft, supple skin from her pussy to her face. Karen kissed me, eagerly licking her cream from my face. I was already aroused. My cock was tapping against her slit, slipping up and down on its wetness. Still not speaking a word, Karen reached down and guided my member into the split of her lips. Rubbing it up and down to get it wet, which was hardly necessary given the juices which had been flowing, Karen manipulated my shaft to her benefit.

Shifting slightly Karen spread her legs to allow me to enter. I did, pushing to the hilt of my dick in a single stroke, thrusting aside the walls as I went. Karen wrapped her legs around my back, holding me deep inside her, but also allowing my cock to press upward on her clit. Karen's pussy muscles were in spasm from her earlier orgasm, playing up and down my shaft.

She released her legs, freeing me to begin thrusting in and out. We fucked and fucked, not aware of the passage of time. Karen came several times, crying out with each one. Her nipples were rock hard and tickled my chest from time to time as I moved above her. Karen's hands raked my back and clenched my ass, holding me inside her as we made love. Karen's earlier blowjob had drained me, giving me extra staying power while I reloaded for a second orgasm. This took a good five minutes of hot, wet sex to produce.

Karen continued to moan and cry with pleasure while I worked on delivering my load. After a long wait I finally felt the familiar rising of spunk through the shaft as the balls tightened even further in my sack. Shooting a series of gobs of cum, my cock exploded inside her. Karen felt my orgasm and launched one of her own, causing her pussy to clench on my cock and milk the remaining drops of cum out of it. Spent, I fell forward on her and began to kiss her soft lips and face while she grinned back at me. We held each other, new lovers in the warmth of the first encounter.

Karen swiftly fell asleep in my arms, with her auburn hair tickling me under the chin. I noticed that the light was still on in the living room and hall, so I threw on a robe and went to turn them off. When I reached the end table beside the sofa to turn off the light, something surprised me. There, on the arm of the couch, was Karen's half slip, neatly folded, and her panty hose, rolled in a ball. It suddenly dawned on me that after removing her dress all that stood in the way our passion was Karen's panties, whilst earlier I had been massaging the silk of her hose while we were on the couch. My hand had reached her thighs and would soon be blocked by her hose, so she took off the hose in anticipation of further movement from my hand. Now I understood why Karen had suddenly broken our kiss to go to the bathroom - she also wanted to remove any impediments. I must have missed her putting them down as I got up to go myself. Rather than not wanting sex, she had done what she could do to help it.

Karen and I made love again in the morning, this time slower, then showered, touching and rubbing and soaping each other. It was glorious.

She divorced her husband a few months later, but it had been only a short marriage that was ill advised from the start. We kept it quiet in our daily interactions, but saw each other several times a week. Karen said she was sleeping at her sister's apartment as cover. Karen preferred having sex in the living room, bent over the couch and looking out at the Seattle skyline, for some reason. Her lovely rump and pale skin topped by a red head were a great memory.

Another day I will share the time that her sister Anne came over as well.

The firm eventually learned about the relationship but did not stop it as we didn't technically work together. They did move Karen to a different floor, and her sister Anne took her place. We dated for about six months before both sisters decided Seattle's gloom was too much, and moved to California. She was my first receptionist.

12