A Reckless and Loving Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke free, rushed from the room and up the stairs, gasps of dismay on her lips as she knew that he followed her. There was nothing else to do but to concede, both to him and her impulsive ways of making a dream become a reality. She was pulled against him, for an instant, and succumbed to the clamping touches to her breasts, each sending a rush of longing coursing through her body.

'I'm here for you...want to find you..' he murmured through his kisses, his touches arousing the tightening cramps in her belly as he put his hands to her and pressed seducingly slow but purposeful.

His capable questing hands were kept on her as she felt her resolve not to concede to him fall away. She felt overwhelmed by the conflict of emotions that he aroused in her, yet she half-turned in his embrace and met his fiery kisses, felt Stan's tongue slick over her lips.

'This is crazy!' she groaned in dismay at her submission to him, and as she felt the gnawing cramps of longing for the man guide her responses.

'I want to love with you...' he breathed on her lips but stopping short of kissing her.

'I know...oh, how I know that now!

His questing hands unfastened her bra even before her blouse had been eased over her body. She felt his hands cup her breasts, his fingers caressing already firm nipples. She locked her fingers with his and she shuddered on feeling the charge of wanton excitement from another man's capable caresses to her body; the slow questing slip of his hand under the rim of her work trousers and waistband of her panties before they found her trimmed bush, his broad hand cupping her mound before his fingers slicked over then pressed into her slit, all provoking a flush of moisture as Stan slowly broke down her last barriers of restraint.

'You wonder...you're a beautiful wonder Gem'...you know that I want you...that with me it will be different,' he kissed, his lips pressed to her throat as she lifted her head and succumbed to his claims, moved as his lips kissed her throat and neck, then moved to the other side, his caresses unceasing. She reached for him and heard Stan gasp as she gripped on him. 'For you...all of me is just for you...here...now...let me in, please girl?'

She heard it in his voice, his longing for her and Gemma turned to fully share in hungering open-mouthed kisses; struggled for breath as his tongue swirled deep into her mouth. She clung to him. She submitted to him, the raging surges of her longing impossible to deny any longer and that she felt would overwhelm her.

'Love me...just do it! This is crazy, but I want you to bring it all to me! Make it happen in this way...find me, please!' she gasped through their quick, snatched, kisses, squirming to meet his caresses and reaching down to clamp on him. 'You're...you're so strong...you're so full!'

'It's what you do to me...seeing and touching you like this now...Gem'.'

She trembled in fear and longing as she watched Stan undress, her hands slowly reaching out to find him. He would bring so much to her body. She felt small, weak and giddy at the prospect of all that would happen between them now, the rush of heat and wetness where he would soon be. She needed to know of it and with him.

He finished his undressing of her, trailed kisses over Gemma's thighs before he had her step out of her work trousers and panties. She was gloriously naked to his sight, young and gloriously firm-breasted, slender and smooth skinned, a raging delight and temptation beyond enduring.

'I want you, girl...you...the rest will follow,' he told her, trailing issues over her body until he stood up and drew her to him. Gemma groped for him then clamped trembling hands on him before she looked down at what he would bring to her and that her touches had aroused. His thick, arcing, prick trembled as Gem's hands clamped and stroked its length and felt its girth as he brushed its tip against her belly.,

'Go slowly...you're so big and strong!' She gasps in dismay at what they had begun.

'I won't deny it!' he growled before his mouth crashed against her lips, their hands exploring each other's bodies as they kissed, Gemma feeling enslaved by his lustful ways as she clung to him. She felt that her knees would buckle as his kisses and caresses overwhelmed her. 'I want you...let it happen...for us...for you!'

'I know...I know...but slowly...go slowly! Let me get used to what you bring to me!' she gasped, lifting her head and feeling the press of his lips to her skin, to her breasts, the fierce clamp of Stan's hands on her buttocks before he lifted her into his arms, her legs soon wrapped around his hips as she rose to meet Stan's wild claims upon her and that she wanted to know of and to end months of uncertainty. 'It has to be this way...I know that now!'

'We're through talking about it!'

'Yes...yes we are!' she yelped as he crushed her to him and she felt the strength in him, his undoubted vitality...most of all what she felt slick her wet lips; its blood gorged length unlike anything she had known of and now wanted. If not with him, and in this way, then how was she to make real her dream?

On a flurry of kisses, caress of his fingers, and the clamp of his hands on her buttocks to keep her to him, Stan entered her body in slow sinuous thrusts, his possession of her not delaying their progress into the bedroom, her submission to him complete and lustful, his desire for her concealed, or at best muted, until moments ago.

She would share the heat, let him know of her body and what she could do for him. But, most of all, she wanted his semen, his seed, to be planted deep within her.

She wanted him to really find her, and she felt that he would. In this position, and with the size of his dick, each thrust was hitting her elusive G-spot more often than Jake ever achieved. She took to wondering who would climax first, but the important thing was that Stan filled her; the shared act and his cum making her hopes finally fly free and become a reality.

Too much was at risk for her to fail, again.

3 -- FOR THIS I'M YOURS

There was nothing for her to do but rise and fall, to ride that pole that was Stan's prick. It was now enveloped by her moist heat, her thighs brushing his hips as she claimed him in a rocking and bucking rhythm. He'd kissed and licked her out, fingered her pussy and she had obliged him in response, slicked her tongue over that length that now filled her.

She had felt his hands on her head, in her hair, on her slender shoulders as he coaxed her to keep those lips wrapped around his prick, to suck on his sac and to pursue all that was wayward before everything else followed, the pursuit of shared, loving, acts and not the purposeful taking of her body and nothing else. A particular and clandestine emotional bond had developed between them and was now being pursued and that no one else should learn of.

Gemma looked down at him, brushed her fingers over his hairy chest, his pecs still so defined and firm from the heavy work that he continued to do for chosen customers. What had been spoken of and argued over with Jake was now made real, her protestations, at the time, just a cover for her wayward pursuit of a cherished dream and her denials, to herself, that he was to be the one now put aside.

'Oh Stan...Stan! This feels so good!'

Gemma moaned in bliss, the bed creaking loudly underneath them, rocked and heightened their pleasure, awkward movements caressing new places. She felt compelled to move faster, sliding her slippery cunt up and down Stan's straining, blood-filled shaft in wild acts of depraved joy.

'You loving this now?' Stan grinned, his teasing voice expressing what she now felt. His rough-skinned hands slid over her smooth naked body, tugged on her hard erect nipples and she rewarded him with sharp whimpers of pleasure.

'So strong, Stan...you're so strong!' she called as she straddled him and gazed down, having guided his trembling, thick and rigid prick, still slicked from her mouthing of him, into her pussy. Slowly, the domed glistening head had penetrated her, and she took her time to slowly engulf all of him, its girth and length stretching and plumbing her body in ways that she never quite found with Jake.

'Don't mark them!' she cried out, gasping again as he pinched her hard nipples, more pleasure rippling through her. She gave her unlikely lover, until moments ago, an evil smile as she slammed down on his cock, slapping her thighs against him, brushed her mound over the coarse hair of his groin as she maintained her rhythm, felt the hard shoves of his penis deep into her.

Riding the man would give her control, might set the pace and how rough it might become as the sight of her naked body, and what she sought of him, aroused a wilder instinct in her lover and that she willingly succumbed to. He encouraged her movements upon him, the rocking and thrusting, the sinuous movements of her hips that he provoked her to perform, all the while plumbing her so deep that she shuddered out of both fear and pleasure. To be claimed by him for only one purpose had suddenly become a tempestuous rut that had her call to him out of pleasure, his energy and control wasting her, but she wanted to pursue these moments tumultuous conclusion.

'Just for you...we do it this way just for you,' he kissed, sitting up and bending to press his searching mouth to the tumble of her wonderful breasts, her hands in his hair and keeping him to her, rushes of pleasure coursing through her body.

'How...how you fill me!' she groaned, leaning forward in a daze of sudden, overwhelming pleasure and kissing him. She languished in his claims, loved to feel his rough-skinned hands grip her breasts and pull them to his mouth, to feel the swirl of his tongue over her nipples before his lips gently closed over them. 'How...how can this be right?'

His kisses silenced her, and she finally tore her mouth away from his lips as he lay back on the rumpled covers of the bed and she rode him again, fiercely.

'Yes, I'm deep inside you and...I want you to pull and squeeze on me...make this good...for both of us. Go on...go on!'

She needed no urging as his strong hands held her hips and she forgot how full she felt; how deep he now was in her body and felt glad that his mouth, tongue and fingers had opened her to these claims. She felt close to him, emotionally bound and wondered how that could possibly be. She wanted him to fill her, and to keep on doing that for as long as it was necessary and whenever he was in the house, Stan's work on fitting out her home now of secondary importance to what she wanted from him, that Stan would willingly bring to her.

Bizarrely, it suddenly felt so right as she met Stan's wondering stare upon her as she moved; saw his encouraging smile and she rode him; took her time to find pleasure and to bestow that on him. She rocked her hips; heard his gasps as she tugged on him; rose and fell; rose and felt him pull her body down on him and felt the searing pain as his actions stretched her, caressed parts so deep in her body that Jake never quite managed to do. She was with another man, both in body and mind.

She was lustfully sharing in the act. It had been Stan's purpose all along; to have her forget why they were fucking and to enjoy it for all its wanton strangeness. Her hand gripped his wrist as he fingered her clit, guided another man in his taking of her. She closed her eyes as he did that and she clamped her other hand on her breasts, one then the other, bent forward once more to meet his hungering, snorted kisses and to sweep them over his hairy chest, to feel a different caress to her enervated skin.

Stan again took her swaying breasts in his hands and began kissing and sucking upon them one by one. It was behaviour that she had encouraged in him since he had seen her naked before him and before they had tumbled onto the marital bed. The image of Jake with her, then Stan with her, in her so deep, vied for ascendancy. As long as she kept her eyes closed she could blot out the image of Stan fucking her, the purpose only too clear but the excuse for it harder to find as his wife, Betty, would never know anything of this. They were both betraying her trust, but to get him to really find her was the only thing that now mattered.

'Move...lie back!' he commanded, soon pushing his penis back into her empty body and pushing her legs out wide and up to her shoulders before he resumed in his rampaging claims upon her without reprieve, the tempo of his thrusts unrelenting and penetration deep.

'Stan! Oh Stan...Stan!' she yelled as he plumbed her, as his hips crashed against her buttocks, and he claimed her. In wild pleasure she closed her eyes, ripped her mouth from his kisses and shivered in pain and succumbed to the ferocity of his hands clamping on her breasts once more, his lips tugging on her nipples, or he sucked furiously on them in time with his agile movements in taking her.

'Yes Stan, yes!' Gemma called out in ecstasy as he lingered then thrust, tantalized her with his control. 'I can't believe we're really doing this. I can't believe you're actually fucking me.' Gemma whimpered. In spite of his girth and length, his penis brought only the onrush of pleasure.

'No, don't close them...keep your eyes open! We share, lovely Gemma! We share in what will follow!'

Her eyes seemed not to meet his stare as he pounded her body, her breaths quickening until they became a long, drawn-out moan; her arms around his neck and she stifled her cries against his throat. She had never had sex with a man so big, that Stan could reach that deep.

He was in thrall to her and what they were sharing and pursued deep open-mouthed kisses. She shared their breaths of effort as they became locked in a passionate embrace, shared in the throbs of pleasure as they approached the inevitable point of no return and the tumult of release, the room filled with the sounds of tempestuous sex.

'You said you were going to love me...love with me!' she yelled as her body was wracked by her orgasm, then another. She did not want their rut to continue as he seemed lost in her and what she brought to him. Stan had been as good as his word and had pursued pleasure; her purpose in conceding to him distinct from that but which he had agreed to.

Stan gasped as she wrenched on him with all her failing strength, gripped his buttocks to keep him deep within her. 'I am loving you, Gem'...love what you give to me!''

'And you've known all along what I want from this...from you!'

Stan's thrusts became frenetic and rapid. On a prolonged groan and devastating plunge he ejaculated rapid bolts of his semen deep into her. He could not prevent Gemma throwing her arms around his neck once more and to use her legs to caress his heaving body. She had jerked her hips in unison with his plunging thrusts and slow withdrawals, every movement in response to the searing rushes of his release so deep inside her.

'Did we share that?'

She dragged her finger nails over the small of his back and between his buttocks, her touches exciting him further into persist in plugging her, his movements metronomic and sublimely passionate until she felt that he had no more to give her.

'Yes! Yes! You've given it all to me...now stay in me! Don't you dare move away...don't...not yet!' She clawed at his body to keep him to her, embraced him with aching arms and legs, basked in the heat of their skins against each other.

'As if I do that after what we've shared,' she saw him grin before meeting his deepening kisses of gratitude once more, his breaths hot on her skin 'You know what I wanted to do...and with you...wanted to help you with for so long. I let loose...'

'Don't I just know it!' she laughed out. 'Will it be the same next time?'

'If you want...and if you'll let me in.'

She simply nodded her agreement. She felt exhausted from the emotional toll of thinking what she was resorting to in having her father-in-law impregnate her...only to discover that she sought to enjoy the shared act in making her dream a reality. So, she reckoned, the ends really did justify the means and he had found her, had made them tumble over the edge and she wanted more of that.

'Yes, I'll let you in again. I want you to find me, Stan...to find me, please! Do that or I'll only remember how I loved with you...how I got lost and broke all the rules.' She breathed out a long sigh. 'I'll admit it...I loved being with you like this!'

It was some time before he left her. Reality, the trill of his iPhone had intruded upon them. She watched him as Stan stood in the light of the window that was filtered through the net curtains, his body so lean and muscular, the hair on his chest and belly going grey. His look upon her, when he sensed that he was at the center of her attention, was followed by the look of those hungering eyes over her once more as she sat up, her arms about her knees and she gazed at him.

Stan beckoned, and she ran into his arms, needed no encouragement to go to him and languish in his embrace and to know again the caress of his hand to her body as she clung to him, reached down to hold the source of her pleasure, all that he had brought. It was long, hard and thick and much bigger than Jake's; what he did with it and for her unlike anything she had known of before and that, in her present mood, she could not get enough of.

She felt him shiver as her caresses again brought him on, his libido so quickly restored, and she shivering out of expectation for all that could again follow.

'Yes, I promise...I won't be late....yes, bye,' she heard him tell Betty, before he closed the call and looked down into her upturned face. 'I can stay, a while longer...if you want that?'

Gemma heard the soft teasing way that Stan said it and nodded, slid her hands down to caress his buttocks and draw him against her.

'I want you in me again...once isn't enough,' she replied brazenly, rising on tiptoes to kiss him, brushing her breasts against his skin and being lifted into Stan's arms. She shuddered on discovering his renewed state of arousal. 'I know how it goes with you now...'

He smiled down at her, looked again appreciatively at how she clung to him, Gemma's warm skin against his and her eyes again filled with longing.

'Don't be so sure...'

'I'm not!'

'Forgive me for being so greedy...but you've taken a hold in me and now can't get enough of you,' he smiled, moving across the room and then coaxing her to lie back on the edge of the bed. 'We share in it...all of it...once more...I need that.'

'And I'm giving in to you...for only one reason!' she cried out as waves of pleasure again overwhelmed her and she responded in the only ways, she had learnt so quickly, in being with Stan in these fleshy and tempestuous ways.

'I can't keep from wanting you, beautiful girl...' he called out to her, all restraint and control forsaken. It was to become an animalistic rut, the planting of his seed in the bolts of semen he knew he would again expel into her body and in response to her ways with him now.

'Oh, fuck Stan, oh my God, aaahhh...aaahhh...you wonder!' Gemma screamed out loud, as she was overwhelmed by the rushing tide of desire that Stan aroused in her. She moaned as her young body was hit by another orgasm that was more powerful than the last ones. She felt her entire body shiver with unbearable pleasure.

She knew then that he would find her and bring to an end the seemingly endless months of what many had begun to believe was wishful thinking on her part...the dream of motherhood. She had taken a lover, but she was 'in love' with Jake.

Right now, she was overwhelmed by the wayward pleasure that Stan brought to her body and that she coaxed from him. Somehow, and in time, she would be reconciled with what she had done.