A Reckless and Loving Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You love fucking, don't you?' she smiled, pulling his head away from her breasts that ached from the attention that he had paid to them.

'Yes, but with you it's special, and it's never going to be something that I can ever talk about, let alone admit to, except with you.'

She knew that to be only too true and wanted to believe that her submission to him would have the only outcome that she really craved. The words 'thank you' would be seen to be so inadequate for what he may have done for her.

It was some weeks later that Betty brought him the news that Gemma was pregnant. It was news he would have been more than pleased to be told of by Gemma herself and not to hear it second-hand. He grudgingly understood the reasons for her discretion, as he chose to think of it.

And yet, the young woman had derailed his life and ordered ways with Betty; what had passed for family relationships. Jake didn't say anything on how it could have happened so quickly, but Gemma had become someone else in her loving with him after he had suggested a possible solution to their problem some weeks ago and that, as far as Jake knew, had not been pursued.

He said nothing to have Jake think otherwise. Some things were best left unsaid.

While he was pleased for them, Stan couldn't close out the sense of loss that he would not taste, nor claim, the young woman's body from now on. What they had shared, on three tempestuous occasions, had begun to matter a hell of a lot to him but he sensed that he had served her purpose in every way that she had wanted or had finally succumbed to, her scruples finally seduced away.

The time to confide in each other would have to wait.