A Reconnection of Old Friends

Story Info
It was like we were never apart.
10.8k words
4.22
6.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wxyz618
Wxyz618
25 Followers

Corrine was a good friend from a long time ago. We enjoyed each other's company over 30 years ago when we worked at the same company. Occasionally, we would be able to get together after work for a drink and then find a secluded spot for fantastic sex.

We each moved on for our respective careers, raised families and lost contact with each other until recently. We both had lost our spouses to unpleasant circumstances and were grieving in our own ways. Both in our sixties and lonely, we each thought that sex was a thing of the past. The only thing we had were memories of satisfying intimacy.

Introduction

I was walking down the isle of the grocery store one evening and was watching this lady in front of me. She looked to be about my age and I thought she had a really nice wiggle to her walk. With nothing to lose, I caught up with her and asked if I could have her move so I could get something from the shelf.

She said sorry that she was taking up the entire aisle but just kept staring at me. She said she didn't want to be too forward but asked my name. I said it was Dick. I asked her name and she said it was Corrine. We both stopped to look at each other more carefully and I told her I knew a Corrine about 30 years ago. She responded that she worked with a guy by my name at ABC company back then.

It was an instant recollection that we were those people from our younger days. We had both changed physically since then and both were mentally drained from our recent losses of our spouses. However, it was also a flashback to some of the times we spent working and playing together.

After we got past the initial shock, we hugged and said we needed to get together some time to catch up. I told her that I lived a few miles away and would be happy to meet her whenever her schedule permitted. She said she lived just a block from the store that her deceased husband managed and walks here regularly since most of the employees know her. I offered to walk her home but she declined because of all the people here that would start rumors.

We exchanged phone numbers and she said she would text me when she got home. I agreed and hurried to the check-out line before my ice cream melted and my hopes weren't diminished. She was physically different than I remember; her hair was long and black, and her body was very slim 30+ years ago. Now her hair was as white as snow and styled much differently. We both put on a few pounds since then.

I had just put my groceries away when my phone chimed indicating a text message. It was from Corrine saying she would like to meet for lunch so we could get reacquainted. We agreed on a place about halfway between our homes at noon the following day.

I was unable to sleep much that night remembering all the fun Corrine and I had 30+ years ago. I was hopeful she felt the same. I was really hoping she was still sexually active and that we might be able to connect that way again.

I arrived at the coffee shop early because I was anxious to see Corrine again. I looked around but didn't see her seated, so I found a table in the back corner and waited. I wasn't aware of when she arrived but she saw me and pushed in beside me and grabbed my hand and told me she also spent a sleepless night remembering our fun times many years ago.

We spent the next few hours telling our stories about our lives since we last saw each other. We determined that our last time together was my last day at ABC Company almost exactly 35 years ago.

She surprised me when she dropped her hand under the table and rubbed my cock thru my pants saying that was probably the best fuckin in her life! I immediately started to get a hard on and she smiled and said how happy she was that my dick still worked!

I told her how excited I was that she remembered and that I would be happy to show her that I could still perform and that my tongue was a lethal weapon. She remembered the great 69 sessions we had and loved what my tongue could do to her. She said her husband tried but couldn't quite hit her clit the way that I could back then, and she hoped I would be willing to recreate that feeling for her.

She said she would like to stay longer to do further reminiscing but she needed to go to another friend's house tonight. Don was someone she met that worked with her husband at the grocery store and was a great consolation to her after her husband passed away. He was also a widower and they found it helpful to comfort each other. She didn't go into any details of how comfortable they were!

She also said that she was meeting another gentleman the next day and was going to his house for dinner. She met him at the bowling alley where her granddaughter and his grandson bowled in a league. They have been flirting with each other for a few weeks and he invited her to his house for a home cooked meal. She liked Benny a lot and thought he was a gentleman but would find out for sure after his dinner. She was intrigued because she had never dated a black man and wondered if it was true about the size of their manhood?

She said she would text me after her weekend dates and we would try to get together then. She said she is very anxious to spend more time together if that was something I would like. I heartily agreed and we hugged and kissed when we departed.

I sent a text the next morning to find out how the first date went. She responded that it was a very enjoyable evening and she will tell me all about it when we get together next week. I told her I love to hear details and am glad she is getting out.

I know how difficult it is to get back into dating after being married for so many years. She then surprised me when she said she is enjoying sex again. Her husband Barry was sick for over 3 years before he passed away and she really missed the intimacy, especially the physical parts.

I didn't text her after her second date but waited to hear when we might be getting together again. She sent a message saying she would love to invite me to her house but it's too close to the grocery store that Barry managed and was sure if some of the old employees saw a different man at her house, there would be lots of rumors. She wasn't ready for that, yet.

I told her she may come to my house any time. I am not a great cook but I can offer her a coffee or a beer or other drink she may prefer. She said that she wasn't much of a drinker but did enjoy a glass of wine occasionally. I said that would be perfect since my wife left a few different unopened wines that will be waiting for her since I prefer beer. She asked if later that day would work and I absolutely agreed.

She arrived a few hours later and was dressed very conservatively. She wore a dark sweater and nice slacks with low heels. I greeted her with a hug, a kiss and a glass of wine. She was very appreciative and asked about my house and all the decorations. I told her my wife loved to collect artwork and had purchased most of it from a gallery in New York. After more small talk, she said she would like to tell me her story if I was interested. I agreed and said I would like to tell mine too after she finishes.

Corrine's Story in her words as told to Dick.

I was very disappointed when you left ABC CO. I know we were both married at the time and we both had small kids to take care of, but we had such a great relationship, both professional and social.

After you left, the owner of the company hired his brother-in-law to replace you. He was unqualified for the job, and I was expected to train him. He was also very arrogant, selfish and obnoxious. It only lasted a few weeks until I knew that every error committed was blamed on me for improper training of the jerk. I handed in my notice a few months after you left.

I started working part time at the grocery store that my husband managed which was fine since I would fill in on the checkout lines or help with paperwork in the office. My husband Barry was a workaholic and would usually spend 14-16 hours per day at the store.

My three kids were preteens at the time and were involved in lots of activities and so I was the one trying to keep their schedules coordinated. The 12-year-old twins, Jack and Jennifer were in all the sports and 10-year-old Justin was into music and art. I was constantly on the go with minimal help from their dad.

My sex life was nearly non-existent with Barry. He was either at the store or sleeping. I found relief with some toys that helped with the stress but did nothing for my need for affection and intimacy. I never intended to allow my sexless marriage to change my attitude toward Barry, but I was frustrated and became combative and argumentative. We became more distant as time passed and I considered divorce a few times.

Without a real source of income and three kids to take care of, I was stuck. So, I did the next best thing and found a no tell lover. I first met him at a soccer game the twins were playing in. He had a son on the team and we became friends. One thing led to another and we started talking about our sex lives during one of the games. He said that his wife and he were looking for someone to "experiment" with and thought I might be the perfect candidate.

I didn't know how to respond to his invitation but was intrigued. I had never been involved in a threesome, much less with another woman. I told him I would think about it but would need to meet his wife sometime before I could decide. He said he understood and that he was sure something could be worked out even if his wife just observed while we played. Now I was really intrigued!

His name was Grant and we exchanged phone numbers, and he asked if he could call after he spoke with his wife Gail to set up a meeting. I agreed but wondered what we were going to do with the kids while we talked. He said Gail was great at setting up play dates for kids so it shouldn't be a problem.

Grant called and said my three kids and I are invited to their house on Saturday after the game. The kids can play in the backyard soccer field and we can talk and I can meet Gail. This sounded like a good plan, so I agreed to meet. Saturday came and I was apprehensive but overcame my fears when I arrived at the game. Gail came along to the game and I recognized her from the store when I worked checkout.

We chatted about the weather, soccer and other mundane subjects while the game was being played. Gail said that Grant met you here and that she was anxious to see the babe he was trying to pick up. Gail said she now knows why he was so excited. She said I was a knockout and that she would love to see more of me. I told her I had never been with another woman except for helping my sister trim her bush a few times.

I followed them to their house after the game and the kids were happy to continue playing outside. Gail said she had previously played with girls but only a few times including a guy. It's something she wants to try again just to remember the total fulfillment. After an hour, I felt really comfortable with both of them and we decided to have our own playdate the following Monday when all the kids were in school.

I was a nervous wreck all night, but my panties were continuously wet just thinking about what it might be like. Monday morning finally arrived and the kids were off to school, so I shaved my bush, showered and wore my sexiest underwear and drove to their house for my 10 AM awakening to the joys of a threesome.

Grant greeted me at the door wearing a robe holding a glass of wine. He asked if I would like some but I told him I was shaking too much to hold it. He laughed and said we are all a little tense but just relax. He said the idea is to have fun and enjoy a new experience. If you are uncomfortable at any time, we will stop whatever we are doing and take a break.

Gail came out from the kitchen wearing a robe that matched Grants but much shorter. She looked amazing with her hair pulled back. I hadn't noticed how long her legs were when we met previously; or how sexy she looked with nice sized boobs and a curvy ass. She helped me remove my coat and brushed against my arm and breast as she was hanging it up. Grant then said that we should sit in the living room and just relax for a few minutes.

I sat on a chair and they both sat across from me on the love seat. Grant sat with the robe open just enough to tease my eyes toward his crotch. I was waiting to see where this was going when Gail sat down and crossed her long slim legs. Her robe was so short that it was obvious there were no panties under the robe.

We chatted for a short time before Gail left the room. Grant invited me to sit with him and get comfortable. We hugged and he started to kiss my neck and tease my ears which I remembered was one of my erogenous zones. He was very gentle and softly held me in his arms. I got up enough courage to reach under his robe and found his hard cock.

I began to slowly stroke his shaft and found he was average size and circumcised. He gently pulled my shirt open and asked if he could remove the pretty lacy see through bra I was wearing. I told him he may remove it and could suck on my nipples, which are extremely sensitive, if he wanted to. When his lips touched my nipple, I felt my pussy dripping. I started to moan with pleasure and began stroking his dick faster. He was harder than my dildo I called BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) and I knew I needed to feel him in my pussy.

He suggested we retire to the bedroom and continue playing to see where it leads. As we entered the bedroom, Gail was sitting on a big stuffed chair with her robe open. She had magnificent tits with huge areolas and tiny little nipples. She was working her fingers in her pussy when she said she couldn't wait and started without us.

Grant laid me on the bed, removed my slacks and panties. He sniffed my panties and then threw them at Gail who sniffed and then stuck them in her mouth. She was still playing with her pussy with one hand, her boobs with the other with a mouth full of my panties.

Grant was massaging my boobs as he stuck his tongue on my pussy lips. My clit was on fire waiting to be sucked while I couldn't look away from Gail masturbating with my panties in her mouth stifling her moans. Grant then put two fingers in my pussy with his tongue on my clit as I nearly jumped off the bed.

I opened my eyes when I felt another mouth on my tits. Gail was sucking my nipples while Grant was eating my pussy. I couldn't resist grabbing Gail's boobs as I hit my first orgasm. Gail then starts to kiss my lips while tweaking a nipple as I recovered from a great cum.

Grant then moved away from my cunt and put his very hard 6" dick between Gail's lips and mine saying he would like a double blow job. Positions were changed so he could lay on the bed with Gail on one side and me on the other. We took turns sucking cock and licking his big, shaved balls.

I didn't think I could be attracted to someone else's boobs, but I couldn't keep my hands off of Gail's beautiful tits as we sucked and licked cock. She must have liked it because she stuck 2 fingers in my wet pussy and hit my G spot. I hit another orgasm and nearly sucked Grant's balls off.

He said to get in the doggie position and he inserted his hard dick in my wet pussy. Gail somehow gets under us and begins licking my clit while I am being pounded. I lost count of how many times I came. I must have collapsed on top of her after I blacked out. Apparently, I slept for a few minutes after that.

When I awoke, Grant was pounding Gail with her legs on his shoulders. I awoke just in time for the big finish as both climaxed simultaneously. I remember being in a daze for a long time as they helped me into the shower to get me moving. I dressed, put my wet panties in my purse and drove home wondering what just happened.

This was the first time with Grant & Gail but not the last. It became a monthly date for about a year until one of my kids told Barry how much time they were spending at Grant's house. Barry asked me what that was about and I tried to make up reasons for spending time there. Finally, one day about 20 years ago, I told Barry that I needed more from him. I didn't confess having extramarital relations, but he was able to deduce why I wasn't as frustrated as before.

Barry and I had a long discussion about our relationship just as Justin left for college. Barry said he was unhappy too and that he had thoughts of an affair with one of the girls at the store. We agreed that neither would divulge anything from the past but would start fresh. Our relationship was much better after he decided to spend more time with me rather than at the store.

The sex was good but nothing like I had with Grant and Gail or with Dick from ABC Co.! Barry made time for weekly sex, but it was obvious he wasn't really into it. It felt more like pity sex, let's do it and get it over with for another week. And then he was diagnosed with cancer about 5 years ago and then all intimacy came to a halt.

It's been 3 years since he died and, in that time, I was able to get closure with the help of Don who I told you about earlier. We comforted each other after Barry died. His wife passed away about the same time and since he worked at Barry's store, we created our own support group.

It took about 2 years to realize we both needed more than a shoulder to cry on. We started holding each other which led to kissing and then petting. Don was married to the same woman for over 40 years and she was the only sex partner he ever had. He wasn't ready to have intercourse but would allow me to please him orally. He would do the same for me and so we have been getting together about once per month to pleasure each other orally. I usually go home and use a toy after our sessions to fully satisfy my needs. I have one call ROSE that is amazing!

Don seems to think that this type of intimacy isn't cheating on his deceased wife. I believe this is a mental barrier that he isn't ready to deal with. He is a great guy, but I need more than he is willing to give.

I met Benny at the bowling alley. Neither of us bowl but bring our grandkids and we watch them bowl. His grandson looks very much like Benny and is built similarly, like the linebacker he is at his high school. My granddaughter thinks he is so hot.

Benny and I have been flirting for the last couple months. He is divorced and lives next door to his daughter, son in law and grandson whose name is also Ben. Benny supplies a lot of the transportation for Ben to his many athletic venues. He enjoys watching Ben perform in some of the same sports as Benny played in his youth.

Last week was the first time I went to Benny's house. We talked about meeting at a restaurant, but he is a retired chef and would rather prepare food for himself rather than have others do it. He asked if I prefer beef, poultry, pork or seafood. I like them all but my preference is poultry. He said he was going to prepare a dish like I've never tasted before.

I arrived at his house and was greeted by Benny in a chef's hat and apron with a glass of wine in his hand. He invited me in, took my coat and said to follow him into the dining room. The smell of a delicious meal wafted from the kitchen, the table was set beautifully, and he pulled out a chair and told me to get comfortable as he handed me a glass of wine. He said it would only be a minute until everything was ready.

This man obviously knew his way around a kitchen and was so at ease with his delivery and mannerisms. He entered the dining room with a tray of food fit for a king. Roasted Polish game cock (ha-ha), candied yams, roasted Brussel sprouts, homemade bread with whipped butter. There was also a garden salad that he deftly placed on my plate. I was in awe of his abilities and creativity with food. I secretly hoped he was just as creative in bed!

Wxyz618
Wxyz618
25 Followers