A Reconnection of Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner was finished, I insisted on helping to clear the table because he said dessert would be later giving our systems time to digest. His kitchen was like is seen in the magazines with pots and pans hanging from the ceiling, a huge stovetop with multiple ovens. It also included an industrial size dishwasher and multiple bowl sinks.

He suggested we should retire to the living room and relax while finishing the wine. Is he trying to get me drunk? I didn't care if he was. I hadn't had a meal like that, EVER and I told him so. He was pleased that I enjoyed it and said he loves to cook, especially for beautiful ladies.

I wasn't sure if that meant he entertained frequently with lots of different ladies or was he complimenting only me? So, I asked if he does this often to which he replied, "only when I can convince someone as beautiful as you". I still didn't know?

Dessert was just as fantastic as the meal. He brought out a red velvet cake with whipped cream. Absolutely delicious. I had to ask if he whipped the cream himself? He replied that he did it himself this time, but he really enjoys having someone helping to whip it. I asked if I might be allowed to help whip the next time? He said it takes special hands to whip it properly as he reached for my hands. He said my hands looked perfect for cream whipping!

He held my hands for a long time while looking in my eyes and asked if he could do anything else for me this evening? I wasn't sure how to respond but said that I should show my appreciation for such a wonderful meal and reached for his crotch. He immediately said it wasn't necessary, but he would certainly be grateful.

I reached for his belt, undid his jeans and dropped them to the floor. He stood there in his boxers with a tent on the front. Now was my opportunity to find out how well-endowed he was since this was a first for me. I pulled down his boxers and was delighted to see a "normal" sized 6" penis. He said I hope you aren't disappointed since all black men are supposed to be much larger. I responded by saying it looked perfect as I put his uncircumcised cock in my mouth.

He didn't last long until he ejaculated in my mouth. It was sweet and I swallowed every drop. The entire evening was perfect. He asked if I wanted him to return the favor, but I told him to wait until next time. He said he would be thrilled to cook anything I wanted if this is the reward. I told him the entire meal was unbelievable but the second dessert was the best. No need to cook next time! Just save the special dessert for me.

And now you show up back in my life. That brings you up to date on my sex life for the last 30 years. I haven't heard from Grant and Gail in over 20 years. I never had the desire to be with a woman but I did eat Gail's pussy on a few occasions. Only because it turned Grant on watching us eat each other out. He would get so hard and horny watching me lick her that he pounded my pussy doggy so good while I sucked Gail's clit.

My kids all have families of their own. The twins moved out of state and each have two kids. Jack has 2 girls and Jen has 2 boys, all teenagers. Justin was married for a few years and has one daughter. His wife had an affair when the daughter was 4 and they divorced shortly thereafter. Justin is now co-manager of the same grocery story that Barry managed. His live-in boyfriend is the other co-manager. They seem very happy to work and play together. His daughter is 13 and is the one I take bowling on Saturday mornings which is how I met Benny. Enough about me, tell me your story.

Dick's Story in his words as told to Corrine.

As you may remember, my first wife and I weren't in a very good place after our second daughter was born. She was suffering from postpartum depression and was blaming all her problems on not only me, but men in general. She found another woman in a similar situation and they became the local organizers of the "All Men are Pigs" society, otherwise known as Lesbians Rule, we don't need a man. This was the time we were partying and hooking up.

This led to a divorce shortly after I left ABC Co. The reason I left that company was to join another guy to start a new company to compete with ABC. I couldn't become a partner in the new company until my contract ran out with ABC. That took another year until I was free to join our new venture as a 50% owner. I also waited until my divorce was finalized so she couldn't get any more money from me, which she used every trick in the book she could to get more. So much for not needing a man!

I met Sandy, my future wife, when she applied for a secretarial position with the new company. We became friends almost instantly and she was a really hot spitfire. She was 7 years younger than me, never married with no kids and loved to party. One day after work, she said she was going to a "special" party that weekend and she would love to take me with her.

I asked what type of party, but she told me I would need to go with her to find out. I told her that if drugs were involved, I would not be staying. No drugs, just a little alcohol she said. I asked what attire and she said to wear the sexiest clothes I owned.

Saturday arrived and Sandy said to pick her up at noon because the party will be starting about one and it's about an hour away. She was wearing the sexiest outfit I had ever seen. It showed off her long, slim legs and every curve of her body of which there were many. Her boobs stuck out like two volcanoes ready to erupt. I nearly shot my load in my pants just seeing her dressed like this. She always dressed very conservatively at the office. I never imagined she was so sexy.

As we are driving, she is directing me further and further away from civilization. We finally arrived at this beautiful estate out in the middle of nowhere. I drive up this long driveway with beautiful landscaping and finally get to a mansion on the top of the hill. The views are spectacular in all directions, not another house or building to be seen.

I asked who owned this amazing place to which she replied, "my brother! I wanted you to meet him and some of my friends and this party was the perfect excuse". We proceeded to the front door which was opened by a guy in a tuxedo. He hugged Sandy and welcomed me to the estate. Sandy introduced me to William, the butler who has been part of the "family" for years.

As we entered, her brother Randy came to greet us wearing a tailored suit. He was a larger version of Sandy with the same blue eyes, blond hair but not the big boobs! He welcomed me and said to make myself at home. He asked what I preferred to drink and I told him any light beer would be fine.

In a few seconds, William the butler was handing me a chilled mug of beer. Randy said to come out back and meet the other guests. There were 9 other people standing around a huge bar, one of which was Randy's girlfriend Sarah, and another couple was introduced as their friends Grant and Gail. I had never met any of these people but was made to feel at ease because they were all so friendly.

Until Corrine told me about her relationship with Grant & Gail, I didn't realize this may be the same couple.

After a few minutes, Sandy and her brother were nowhere to be seen and the other couples were missing too. I was so busy talking with Sarah that I didn't see where everyone went. I asked her and she said to follow her to a special area.

I thought it was rather interesting that this was my first "date" with Sandy and she left me with a bunch of strangers unattended. Sarah then escorted me to an area that can't be seen from anywhere on the grounds or from anywhere in the house. I wasn't sure what was happening until she opened the door and Sandy jumped out completely naked.

As I look around the dimly lit room, everyone is naked. Sandy said this is your initiation into our group. You may participate by removing your clothes and joining our game or you may just observe. After seeing Sandy naked, there was no way I was just going to observe.

I noticed that everyone was sitting on the floor with the men on one side and all the ladies were sitting opposite to their date. I found out that none of the couples were married, but just dates for the day. I wasn't sure why everyone was naked but I wasn't complaining. There were some really hot women sitting there.

William the butler entered in his tux holding cards in each hand. Men pulled cards from his right hand and women pulled from his left. He explained that the men will lay down the card with the number face up. The woman with the number that matches will be partners for the first round. I had number 3 and so did Sarah. William said we had 5 minutes to get to know each other however we wanted, women would rotate to the next man in line for the next 5 minutes and so on until every woman met with every man. After that, the game would begin, so try to remember each person's details.

Sarah sat nearly on top of me as the first round began. She said she was a student at a large university in another state but loved spending summers here with Randy. She said we needed to try to remember everything about each especially physically. She then put my hands on her boobs and she put hers on my now hardening dick. She started to jerk my dick harder and then proceeded to lick the precum off. She said she will definitely remember that taste. I was told to remember something special about her, so I stuck my fingers into a very wet pussy, pulled them out and licked them off. Truly yummy.

Time was up and the next woman joined me and we did pretty much the same thing. This went on for every woman until all had a chance to taste everyone else. My last female was Sandy. She leaned into me and whispered, "I need fucked by you NOW".

The game was rather silly after that because we were to answer questions about each other based on our 5 minutes together. Nobody seemed to care about the game but there were 6 very hard dicks and 6 very wet pussys all anxious to be pleasured.

As I began to ask Sandy a question, she put her lips on mine and kissed me like I hadn't been kissed in years. She soon straddled my very ready 7" dick and began to ride me cowgirl while we continued kissing. As I was able to look around, every other couple was in every imaginable position fucking like wild animals. It wasn't long until there was lots of moaning and sex sounds filling the room. And lots of pussy filled with cum.

I had never experienced sex in the same room with other people before. It was quite an exciting experience. Eventually, people left the room and headed to the shower area. This was set up similar to the old high school locker rooms with multiple shower heads in an open room.

William was present but now also nude as he handed out towels after showers. Sandy and I showered together along with the other couples. As everyone was exiting the shower, they would bend down and lick and suck William's enormous cock. I had never witnessed anything like this. All the women AND all the men would give him a quick BJ before accepting their towel. Sandy said it is his reward for being such a great asset and because his dick was way too large for anyone to fuck. His dick must have been at least 12" long and the head was huge. It looked like a child's arm holding an apple!

I had had contact with other guys when I was younger, so I didn't feel too hesitant to reward William with a lick. His dick head was so large that Sandy couldn't get her mouth open wide enough for it to fit. I was able to get the head and about 1/3 of the length in my mouth. He said he really appreciated my efforts as he handed me a towel.

Sandy said we would spend the night there unless I needed to leave. We stayed the night and Sandy and I made passionate love multiple times. She was an aggressive lover when she wanted to be and a compassionate, complacent lover when I needed that.

We spent many weekends at her brother's mansion which he acquired after winning the lottery. It turned out that weekend parties turned into a swinger's club. Some of the same people were regulars like Grant, Gail, Sarah, Randy, Sandy and I but there were different people attending occasionally.

I must admit that my bisexual tendencies were awakened on a number of occasions when Sandy was being fucked by another guy and I was licking her clit and his shaft and balls at the same time. I readily cleaned other men's cum from her pussy and found that I enjoyed the combined taste of male and female cum. Of course, I remembered how to suck a cock which excited me more than I remembered. Eating pussy and sucking cock simultaneously became a fantasy fulfilled.

It wasn't long until Sandy and I moved in together. She was such a great friend and the sex was frequent and amazing. I asked her if she wanted to marry me because I never wanted to lose her. Her response was an immediate "YES" with the caveat that we could still have sex with other people. I agreed that that would work if she was ok with me sucking the occasional cock. She said fine as long as she could lick the occasional pussy. We married later that year.

Sandy never wanted to have kids which was ok with me. I had two daughters that were being groomed by their lesbian mother to hate men so my relationship with them was very strained. I still supported them financially and tried to see them a few times each year.

Our marriage was a good one and I think we were both very happy. We would frequently visit with Randy and William, and we all became good friends. William told me that I gave him the best blow jobs of his life. He and Sandy teamed up on me a few times with her riding me cowgirl and William with his huge cock in my mouth. Randy would occasionally join us so that William could suck his cock while we were in our threesome.

Sandy became less sexually active as we got older and when she hit menopause, things really changed. She had a number of operations to try to solve the multiple problems but an operation to remove a tumor didn't go well and she died on the operating table. That was 3 years ago, and I miss her.

Luckily, Randy was very supportive and we are still very close. Unfortunately, William passed away about the same time as Sandy, so we grieved together. It was doubly difficult for Randy; he lost his sister and his best friend within a few days.

My ex-wife is still angry with the world in general but especially men. My two daughters live on the other side of the country, so I see them infrequently. One is married and has two kids. The younger daughter is like her mother and won't let a man touch her. I don't think either of them are really happy. I try to be a good dad to them but I don't get any positive feedback.

So, there is my life over the last 35 years. I'm now 65 years old and a lonely old man. I hope you can help me to change that.

The Adventures of Corrine and Dick (in Dick's words)

The whole time we were telling our stories to each other, we were looking into each other's eyes and holding hands. I think we were both exhausted and trying to process everything that was said. There were surprisingly few questions asked after we finished. Corrine said she will need to think about everything and was tired. She wanted to go home and get a good night's sleep and would call the following morning.

Before she left, she asked if I had any unfulfilled fantasies? She smiled and said we should both think about that until morning. My night was spent wondering what fantasies she may have and trying to think if I may still have any. After being part of the group of swingers, there didn't seem to be much left undone sexually. I can't call it a fantasy because I've done it a few times, but MMF or FFM threesomes are totally amazing.

Corrine called the next morning and asked if she could visit. I agreed and she arrived a few minutes later. I opened the door to see a changed woman standing there. She was wearing a very provocative top, shorts and sandals. She started to apologize for leaving so abruptly after our stories. I told her it wasn't a problem. So, what's different today? She said I have a few fantasies but before we talk about that, I want to make love to you since it's been such a long time since Sandy passed away.

It didn't take me long to pull her into my arms and hug her tightly to me. She said she needed to be kissed and held and made love to like the last time we were together 35 years ago. I asked her if we can use a bed this time instead of a car because I don't think we'll fit in the back seat since we are a bit larger now. She laughed and said take me wherever you want, but please just take me.

I remember reading about laughing and sex. It said if you aren't laughing during sex, you're with the wrong partner. We were laughing and enjoying the removal of clothes which brought back old memories of the time 35 years ago that she was wearing crotchless panties. I removed them so quickly that I never noticed they were crotchless and proclaimed, "I need to eat this".

She laughed even louder when I buried my face in her dripping wet pussy. Her laugh turned into moans of pleasure as my tongue circled her labia with the occasional suck on her now protruding clit. She was trying to tell me not to ever stop but with lots of giggles between words. I knew she needed my fingers to tweak her nipples with one hand while my other fingers entered her pussy and found her G spot. Her nipples were always so sensitive that touching them brought even greater moans. With my tongue on her clit and two fingers on her G spot, she started to cum like something was chasing her.

I tried to keep up with her as her body moved and her legs squeezed my head. She said I need your cock in my mouth and do you remember all the times we would 69, we need to recreate that. I laughed and said your wish is my command. Nothing could be finer than a 69er in the morning - breakfast of champions!

I remembered how much we both enjoyed 69 because we could please and be pleased at the same time. We were side by side licking and sucking and she must have cum a half dozen times when she said to please give her the sweet cream. It's all I needed to unload in her mouth as she swallowed every drop. We both laughed and tried to catch our breath when she asked how soon until I would be able to give her a good fuck.

I am not 35 anymore babe, so it may take some time. Let me get some towels to dry off and something to drink to rehydrate. She agreed and followed me around the house naked. We sat in the kitchen with bottles of water, but she kept playing with my penis trying to coax it back to life. After a few minutes, I told her "He needs sucked" which she did immediately.

She is a great cock sucker and had me hard again in a few minutes. I picked her up and laid her on the dining room table and put her ankles on my shoulders and proceeded to enter her wet and dripping cunt. She said she hadn't been fucked with a real cock in years and asked me to go slow. I gave it to her an inch at a time until I hit bottom. She asked me to just stay there for a while for her pussy to adjust.

It was as tight as I remembered from long ago. I didn't move until she began rotating her ass and she said she was ready for a good pounding. We stayed in this position until it was too uncomfortable for her back. We then moved to the bed and continued a slow sensuous rhythm until she came a few more times. By this time, we were totally exhausted and totally satisfied.

As we laid with our bodies intertwined trying to catch our breath, we both started laughing and saying how great it felt to be back together again. She asked if I remembered the time we were coming back from a job site late in the day and she was sucking my dick while I was driving? I don't know how I kept the car on the road without crashing I said. Was that the same time we went back into the office after everyone was gone and I sat your pretty ass on my desk and ate your pussy? She said it was and then she sat on my dick on the office chair with wheels and had the chair rolling around as we fucked.