A Recruiting Visit to Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
Adam turns Tyler's world upside-down. Can Tyler resist?
8.2k words
4.66
7.5k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
236 Followers

Hello everyone! Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my stories. It's been very enjoyable. Just note if anyone wants to know the connection between Professor Noah and Tyler's parents, feel free to check out "The Parents Fantasy Night." This chapter was difficult to write and finding out where I wanted to go was probably my first taste of writer's block haha. Anyways hope you enjoy and if you don't it eggs me on to be better with my next story. I love hearing your comments, no matter if it's positive or negative. Anyways, Enjoy!

*********************************

The feelings rush back. I feel like I'm in High school again, secretly drooling over him in whatever science class we had together. He's here, right in front of me. The science nerd that made me cum every time I thought about him. Those same sexy glasses, his body... oh his chest looks a little more, built, more broad. But, he's still feminine. The same mannerisms, the same girly look. Adam, my first boy crush.

"Hey, bro, you good? You look like you're looking at a ghost." Mason kicks me out of my trance. I'm still shaking Adam's hand but I guess my face looks lost.

"He always looked like this in high school. Especially in biology when we were learning something complicated." Adam's joking but I know he's defending me. He doesn't want Mason to know that I always stared at him. I know he caught me from time to time but I didn't think he knew the reason why. That same look is back on my face. I always thought he believed I was going to bully him or something. We were from two different social groups after all. I was the jock, he was the ultra-smart nerd. I wonder if he knows I was crushing on him in high school.

But, there seems to be an air of confidence about Adam now. He knows he looks sexy. "I need to use the bathroom, why don't you join us Tyler. I think you both are taking chemistry 101 in that 300 person class. Well, I'm the football tutor for that class so I can help. " Adam walks to the bathroom while I take my seat across the table from Mason. I try to take a discreet look at Adam as he's walking away in those tight jeans and loose long sleeve shirt. I turn my head back to Mason. Is he taking a longer look at Adam?

"Bro, dude, Adam is fucking smart. We got this class easy. Plus I need more time to watch game film this week. We're playing our rivals. I want to show out." Nice to know Mason's into Adam, maybe their friends and I can join them when they study. I may need a healthy distraction and company since Alex will be gone for a while. Fuck I need to text Alex before he... "Dude, I can trust you right and keep it a secret? Bro, Adam is kinda cute. Like no homo but he's, I don't know, sexy?" What? I've known Mason for about two months so far and all he talks about is women and football. But, Adam? And why am I feeling jealousy?

"Yeah, he's always been cut, I guess for a science nerd." I'm being disingenuous, Adam was always a head-turner for me. "I think he started working out though, he looks fit." I try to be discreet but Adam really does look more fit. And it's somehow accentuating his fem look. When I get back to my room I'll do some 'research' later. Maybe I can convince Alex to get in shape too.

"Low-key, when he tutors me he turns me on a little," Huh? I'm into blonde girls and Adam just does it for me too, you know, since he's blonde and kinda looks like a girl. He's so fem it's...confusing." Tell that to high school me. "But I don't mind. Like, look at what he's wearing. He kind of looks like a lesbian with his short scruffy blonde hair."

Well if you're into blonde twinks, don't touch Alex. "Yeah man, I feel you. Would you do anything? Like, make a move on him?" I'm testing the waters just to see but I don't think he will.

He takes a second to answer "Don't know." He's thinking about it. Good for him, I guess. Mason turns his head as Adam walks back into the room. I take a glance over at Mason and I see him bite his lip. Oh my, He's more than thinking about it. He's been dreaming about it.

Mason is a pretty easy guy to understand. He has a fantastic energy that's great to be around. The definition of cool. Easy going, doesn't let anyone get to him, just overall great guy to be around. He's probably like this because he grew up under that California sun. He's from a rough neighborhood with only one mom. He says it sucks that people stereotype him because he's a black kid who only had one parent at home. But he always makes it a note that his dad died in a car accident when he was young and his mother never remarried. And his coping mechanism has always been football and he's dominant at it. He runs hard like he's trying to prove something. He's fast, big, and muscular, who sheds tackles easier than anyone in the country. When it comes to parties, girls swoon over him, always trying to get a touch of his big muscular chest. He has zero problems with the ladies. And the look in his eyes right now for Adam looks like he's trying to claim his next conquest, even if he doesn't want to admit it.

"So how did you guys meet? We don't have any in-person classes. Did mason over here dm you to study" I'm trying to see if they actually did anything together.

"Oh, I was assigned to Mason as a personal tutor. I'm here on scholarship as an honors student."

"Nice, well congrats Adam."

"Yeah man, you should really join us for our study 'sesh'. I scored twenty points higher on the last test thanks to him" Mason bumps his fist on Adam's arm. Adam gives a quick glance at Mason and smiles. Are they flirting? In front of me? And I'm jealous? I dreamt about Adam all through my senior year of high school. He's always been this sexy-ass twink.... Dude, what are you doing? You have a boyfriend, keep your dirty mind on Alex.

We study for the next two and half hours. Actually, we make good and platonic conversation. Adam is keeping up with the football chat. It seems like he's researched the teams we are playing. Basic stuff like their record, basic tendencies, and who their best players are.

We head out of the study hall together. I had enough of today after what happened at the airport and seeing Adam again. The rush of emotions I've been feeling over the past four or so hours has been overwhelming. "Hey, guys I'm gonna go back to my room. It's been a long day so far so I think I need a nap."

"Come on bro it's Sunday. No practice. We should get something to eat and chill."

"No, Tyler's right, he was playing hard yesterday and probably needs rest." Adam is defending me. "It was cool watching someone from my high school play on national TV." Did he just wink at me?

"And what about me, huh? I ran for 120 yards and I'm good and rested."

"Well, maybe you're just built different, Mason." Adam turns his head to Mason and gives him a smile. God, you can see their chemistry from fucking Japan. Reminds me of Alex and I.

"Fine, fine you can go. You can thank Adam." Mason gives Adam a quick smile too. Fuck I'm jealous of them. "I'll just hit up Brice tonight and see if he wants to chill."

I almost turn around and walk before Adam stops me. "Hey let's add each other on Snapchat. I don't really like texting. Snapchat's better."

I really shouldn't. "Yeah sure, why not." I give Adam my phone and he scans his QR code on my phone. I see Adam's name pop up on my friend's list and I already see a message from him.

Adam- "Great to see you again :)"

I'm sure this will be fine. What can possibly happen on Snapchat? I look up and smile at him. As I'm walking away, I take a quick glance at Adam and Mason walking in the opposite direction. They are walking really close to each other. From the back, it looks like Mason is walking with a girl.

As I'm walking back to the dorms I run into professor Noah.

"Hello, Mr. Mills. Are you feeling better today? You looked pretty healthy to me on ESPN yesterday."

"Sorry about that professor. I'm doing better." I was confused for a second but then I remembered, Alex was slobbering on my dick during her class. Ha, that was a good one.

"You know if you need any help with your schoolwork, my door is always open. And by the way, how are your parents doing? I saw them when you visited here last year during your visit. Brit was really invested in your academics."

Did she call my mom, Brit? Only her close friends call her that. Huh, weird. "My mom's good. My parents actually just took a trip to Paris. Guess they've been living it up since I'm gone."

"Oh, are they now? Hmm. Well, I'll see you in class on Monday. And please be prepared this time, Mills."

"Will do professor."

I get back to my room and drop my bag and lay on my bed. I start thinking about Mason and Adam. Their chemistry reminds me of Alex and me during the beginning of the year. Alex, I already miss him and it's only been a few hours since he's left for England. To be fair I wasn't lying to Mason and Adam. I really was tired and I soon drifted off to sleep.

*ping, ping*

My phone wakes me up. I turn on the screen and see a snap notification.

The notification reads, "From: Adam." Maybe he sent me something about chemistry because there wasn't an "Adam is typing" notification. So, I wait a little bit to check his message. I've been asleep for two hours and usually when I wake up from a nap I get a little hot and bothered.

I move my hand towards my cock and I have a half chub going. I open up my saved pictures on my phone and start scrolling through pics of Alex. He always took the sexiest pics. The way he flaunted his sexy ass and his twink body always gets me moaning. By the fifth pic of Alex, I'm really stroking away as I'm replaying fucking Alex in the shower. The way he declared his love for me and the way he was worshipping me had me close. Then for some reason, I realize I'm doing the exact same thing as I was doing during my senior year. Just stroking away to a twink. But, back then I was stroking to Adam.

*Ping, ping*

Fuck, what is it? I was right there. I see it's a snap message from Adam again. I say fuck it and just open up the message to acknowledge that I've read his message. My hands doing small strokes as I open up the app and his message. It's a cute selfie of his face while he was lying down on his back. Aw, he looks cute. The caption says, "Good to see you again, we really should hang out sometime. Just you and I." I know it's kinda suggestive but, I think nothing of it. I take a look at his face pic again and I subtly grip my dick a little tighter while looking at him.

I tap the screen to move to the next message and... Oh god, he looks so sexy. This time he's standing up wearing a tank top that has the bottom rolled up showing what looks like well-defined six-pack abs. He also has on some loose pajama bottoms a little down his waist showing his defined torso. He definitely worked out last summer and it's showing. He's still a full-blown feminine skinny twink which is obvious by his posture but his well-defined body just adds another layer of sexy. Why is his muscle turning me on so much? How did he stay skinny while getting abs like that? Oh my, his shoulders too. His arms are even a little toned. It's nothing like Alex where his body is just skinny and lacking a little weight. But Adam is a mixture of fem and a little toned muscle. The weird difference is driving me crazy.

I finally read his caption, "What's taking you so long to reply?" I start stroking faster. I can't help it. Adam is looking sexier than ever. And he sent me some sexy pics just for me. Is he also sending Mason these? No, No idiot. Think about Alex, you LOVE Alex. Whatever is going on in my head, isn't registering to my dick. I'm stroking and moaning just staring at his pic. I close my eyes for a second. I start imagining Adam on top of me riding my hard cock. I see his dick swinging back and forth as his hips rock on my cock. I reach up and touch his chest, and I can tell it feels hard. Adam has me stroking harder and faster until I bust and the first spurt of cum hits my chin and the rest falls on my stomach.

As I come down from my orgasm, a ping of regret hits me. It really hits me. I feel like I just cheated on Alex after imagining fucking Adam. I pound my head against the pillow a couple of times.               Fuck, I didn't even text Alex before his flight took off. He still has a couple more hours before he lands in London so I'll text him then.

It's night now and I'm passing the time playing video games. But, I'm sure Alex has landed by now. I'm still a little down after cumming to Adam. My mind is still all over the place. I just thought about someone else. And it felt good? I pick up my phone and message Alex.

Tyler- "Hey baby! Hope your flight went well. Already miss you!"

I stare at my phone for a couple of minutes. No reply, not even the suspenseful three dots notifying you they're typing back. Every thirty minutes I keep checking. No response. Fuck. Did I do something wrong at the airport? The same thoughts I had when I dropped off Alex at the airport started creeping back. Whatever I'm feeling now, I'm sure it's depression. I'm down. Alex didn't acknowledge me as his boyfriend when we saw his dad. And I just jacked off to Adam and nutted pretty fucking hard. I feel like shit. Everything's confusing. By 1:30 am I decide to hit the bed and sleep. Twenty-four hours earlier I was going to bed on cloud nine with my Alex in my arms. Now I'm on cloud fucking hell sleeping alone.

I wake up around 10 am the next morning. It's Monday so I have Professor Noah's class at 1:30 pm. I check my phone and I see a message from Alex. This is the first time I have smiled since I dropped him off. I open my messages and it reads,

Alex- "Hey stud. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. London is 5 hours ahead of your time but I'm sure you knew that you big dope. But, I'm going to be busy all week so I don't know if I can talk. They are throwing me in the fire early and it's going to be, show after show this week. I'm sorry, baby. Let's talk Sunday at 4 pm your time where we are both free and awake. I know your schedule so you better respond to me. Haha. I love you. TTYL."

I feel a little bit better that he said he loves me. But, hearing that he can't talk all week hurts. I simply respond with,

Tyler- "Love you too, Morgan."

I lay my phone down but I hear a buzz. It's from Alex. Well, that was quick.

Alex- "weirdo"

He still makes me laugh, even if he is across the Atlantic. I get ready and head down to the cafeteria for lunch. I'm eating alone, trying to emanate don't talk to me energy. But, that doesn't work with Mason. Mason does what he wants and sits down with me.

"Damn bro, you look down. What's up?" Oh, you know, no one knows I'm fucking the coach's son nevertheless in a relationship with him. And Adam is back and I just jacked off to him like a crazy virgin. I'm aaaaallllllll good. But, I can't tell him the truth because I haven't talked to Alex about it. And people don't know that I'm bi yet. So, I'm just gonna use an excuse.

"Nothing bro. Just missing my family."

"Yeah man, same here. Homesickness is no joke. Thank god for facetime. I walk around this school just on facetime with my mom bumping into everyone. They can't say shit since I'm giving them 150 yards a game."

Mason and I have really grown close this year. He's like the brother I never had. "Dude you're crazy. You hit the wrong rich kid and they will have you transferring to some D2 school."

"Nah, bra. Not unless we beat our rivals this week. We win that and I can do and be with whoever I want." Whoever he wants? Is he implying...? "But bro. You gotta get right mentally. You know we need you on Saturday. Our first road game, against our rivals. Wild shit dude, gotta be ready."

"I know, I know. Hey man, I have to get to class. Thank you for the laugh." I get up from my seat, dab up Mason and head back to my room to attend my zoom class with Professor Noah.

I wear a hoodie during this class so I can listen to some music through my headphones. I'm still down because Alex isn't here and the fact I can't even text him. Professor Noah is asking a question but she lingers on who to call to answer. I see her looking at my video. My video feed is always at the same spot on her screen for some reason because she always looks at that spot when she calls me. But this time she redirects her attention to someone else and skips me. This is the first time I'm glad someone didn't keep their word. I wasn't prepared to answer anything today.

Towards the end of the class, my phone buzzes, and I see a notification from Adam. I'm not prepared to see what he sent me. I'm almost scared to open it in fear I'll just drop my pants and jack off to him again. But I'm curious, so I open it anyways.

I open it and I read the caption first, "do you mind if I keep sending you these?" And I look up at the pic and it's him in a black midriff hoodie with some very short shorts on. The shorts don't cover his entire ass and the bottom of his cheek poking out. My hand starts rubbing my cock through my pants. I look at the time. Only 5 minutes left but I remember practice starts at 3:00. I only have 30 minutes to get to practice which means... dude why are you trying to carve out time to jack off to Adam. You idiot. Keep your priorities straight.

For once my head wins out and I calm down. But I keep glancing at his pic and my hand returns to my pants. My phone buzzes again. It's Adam. I reluctantly, but kind of excited, see what he sent. This time it's a pic with his ass more toward the camera with a caption that says "you didn't answer?". His ass looks firm, it looks...eager for my cock. No, no wait. Don't be enticed, just click the screen and the pic will go away. I click the screen and those pics are gone forever. I take a breath and readjust myself. He sends a message this time that simply says "you know you want to answer me, if you don't I won't keep sending you these."

I need to tell him I have a boyfriend and this needs to stop. But I don't. I just reply with, "I don't mind."

Adam replies with just one word, "good." My hand returns to my pants but he doesn't send anything else. He's teasing me and he's winning. I need Alex. I need to remind myself of Alex. Remember how you fucked and exploded in Alex in the shower. How he sucked your cock and his saliva coating your dick. I talk to myself trying to get a vision of Alex in my head instead of Adam's. It's working. My Alex. I love you.

I quickly gather my stuff in my room and head to practice. I take a quick stop at the coach's office to say hello and to see if everything's cool with him. "Hey, coach, what's up."

"Hey, stud. Why don't you close the door? I've been meaning to talk to you about something." I close the door and take a seat across from Coach. My face is a little worried but every conversation we've had so far has been about football. So. there's nothing to suspect, yet.

"So, I've noticed you spend a lot of time with my son." Fuck. "And I was surprised when he joined the team as a manager because when I initially asked him a year ago he flat out denied. I'm not snooping on you two. I just always see you two leave together after practice."

God this is so weird. He knows I'm fucking his son. This is dreadful.

"And look stud. I'm not oblivious to who my son is and I'm completely fine with it." Please hurry up. I need to get out of here. This is so wrong. Borderline torture.

"And you know, when I saw you get out of the car with my son at the airport, I could see how he first looked at you. And I know, well.... You must be dreading this because I am too." He laughs and I'm glad we are on the same page here. He gathers himself and starts again.

Tymak8
Tymak8
236 Followers