A Recruiting Visit to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam leans on my chest and I grab him tightly. He's basically only taking my cock head but his hole is so good. I'm pretty sure the entire house can hear me groaning.

I flip him on his back and line my cock back in his hole. I go in a little deeper than three inches and his eyes roll back and groan's in pain.

"Fuck baby you're so big. Go slow, slow. Feels like your tearing me in two."

"I told you, you couldn't handle this. Now breathe and just take it."

I lean down on him and kiss him. I feel his tongue again and I feel what, Alex would probably call fireworks. This position allows me to stroke deeper and I feel Adam's hole, ever so slowly stretch and mold to the girth of my cock. His whimpers and moans of pain and pleasure keep me going and soon I feel his cock start to harden underneath me. I take this as a sign to drive in deeper and faster into him.

"Fuck daddy, you're so big. Keep hitting my spot." My hips are driving into him and after about eight strokes, I feel something warm on my belly. I look down and Adam's cum is coating both of our torsos.

"Did you just fucking cum without your hand?"

"Mmmm, I learned a lot over the summer. You kept hitting my spot. I couldn't help but bust. Now use me however you want so you can breed me, daddy." I wrap my hands behind his head and neck and put my head on the crease of his neck. I hold him down with my entire body and stroke in him. His sissy moans get me to the edge.

"I'm fucking cumming, baby." I give him one more deep thrust and my cum fills him up. After about five bursts, I stroke in him about three more times to make sure I gave him every ounce of cum I had.

I roll off of him, spent. But Adam isn't done yet. He gets on his knees and the first thing I notice is my cum trickling out of his pink hole. Then Adam licks up his cum from my stomach and inches down to my cock licking up whatever cum didn't make it into his asshole. He looks at me, shows me his tongue, and then swallows. Comes down gives me a long kiss and lays down beside me. We just lay there panting. Soon I wrap my arms around him as we go to sleep with the party in the house dying down.

I wake up a couple of hours later and look over at Adam. His cute face has satisfied looked all over it. But, I still don't know what happened with him and Tyler. I know Tyler likes him so, I still feel a bit of regret. I need to talk to Tyler so I can get this off my chest.

I text Tyler, "Hey bro, mind if we meet at the team room this morning?"