A Red Behind the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Denise? You still here?" Kelly asked while remaining face down in the bedding.

"Here," Denise croaked. "Just enjoying the view."

"Oh. Glad you stayed. I took advantage of your absence to get naked. Turned the lights down too, hopefully not so low you don't hurt yourself. Bright lighting is not my friend these days I'm afraid," Kelly opined.

"Too bad you can't see through my eyes," Denise said softly as she reached for the lotion while her heart raced like a jackhammer.

The girl had no idea what Kelly looked like in her youth but to her she could not have been more erotic. The amazon was thickly built but not fat at all, and Denise smiled when she saw how pert Kelly's rear end was compared to her broad shoulders and sturdy but still shapely legs. Denise started at Kelly's feet, and when she took her size 8 left one in hand and began to rub it with her oiled hands she got an immediate reaction.

"Oh girl!" Kelly moaned as her amateur masseuse worked on the sole and then between the toes. "You have no idea how good that feels."

Denise moved up from the feet to Kelly's ankles, and as she went up the light down on the older woman's legs felt nice against her palms. The younger woman moved her knees up to the end of the bed as she reached the redhead's thighs, the muscles rock hard and needing a rougher kneading. The light down present on Kelly's calves, almost invisible because of the pigmentation grew thicker and darker on the backs of the older woman's thighs and when the little blonde's hands moved up to the pale and relatively small buttocks her fingers made the crevice part wider to expose the nest of burnt orange curls that grew up between Kelly's legs.

Denise kneaded the butt cheeks and lowered her face towards the crack but chickened out and instead planted a kiss on Kelly's rump. The bartender noticed that and let out a little giggle and said something about the massage getting more and more interesting. The petite blonde shifted a bit so that she was at Kelly's hip and that allowed the girl a view of the freckles she had always been fascinated by.

Kelly's lower back was pale and clear but the freckles were all over the older woman's broad upper back, thick neck and shoulders and down her arms. The lotion made the skin sparkle and the freckles come alive as Denise kneaded the muscled flesh as best she could before leaning down and kissing the nape of her neck, nuzzling under the curly hair which she noticed for the first time had some silver mixed in, and Kelly let out a long sigh of approval before she got up on her elbows and after rolling her neck around brought herself onto her back.

"Are you getting tired - hope not because you're only half done," Kelly said while offering a toothy smile and then nodded towards her and added, "You don't want to ruin that blouse. Why don't you slip it off?"

Denise took a deep breath and started to unbutton it but her fingers were oily and she couldn't do it, something Kelly noticed right away.

"Here. Let me," Kelly volunteered as she reached up and undid the row of buttons quickly and then peeled it off Denise's shoulders, taking a deep breath herself as she stared at the pointed cones that thrust out proudly.

Denise went back to the foot of the bed and worked her way up the bar owners furry calves and thighs, mostly avoiding the spacious uneven triangle of burnt orange curls that filled the delta and worked the perimeter as she moved quickly upwards over the pale flat stomach. Her eyes took in Kelly's breasts, cannonball sized globes that were larger than the had fantasized, and while she initially worked around and between them her hands soon began to knead the snowy white bosom, the nipples crimson and large.

Denise's hands went over the pegs, causing Kelly to shiver as the surprising firm flesh was caressed. Kelly's freckles resumed just above her breasts and fanned out over the wide shoulders. As the young woman massaged Kelly's muscular shoulders she felt the redhead's warm breath on her breasts when she leaned forward to rub Kelly's neck, and then moved down the outside of the arms she was so attracted to, rubbing them right down to the wrists.

Without words Kelly suddenly brought her hands up from her sides and raised them so they were up by her head, exposing the ghostly white underside of her powerful arms and well as the sprays of gingery hair that beautifully graced the gentle hollows of her armpits. Denise felt the bar owners eyes on her as Kelly smirked seductively while Denise worked the lotion into her forearms, and as she neared the biceps Kelly tensed her arms to make the biceps bulge much like they had when she carried the keg. Denise squeezed the muscles with her oiled hands and blushed when she saw Kelly's face.

"Laughing at me?" Denise quipped as she blushed, realizing that her interest earlier had not gone unnoticed.

"No, enjoying the hell out of you," the redhead sighed and then writhed in the sheets as the petite blonde gently raked her fingernails though the older woman's armpits, going up and down through the soft fur and apparently tripping a trigger because Kelly arched her upper torso in response while her eyes glazed.

"You done?" Kelly finally asked, and when the amateur masseuse nodded the woman reached up and brought the girl down on top of her, her thoroughly oiled body making their bodies glide together as Kelly kissed Denise's neck and worked up past her chin, taking the girl's lower lip between her teeth and nibbling on it.

"My turn," Kelly informed her.

"The lotion - it's just about gone," Denise said.

"Don't need it," Kelly said as she spun them around with surprising grace until the had swapped positions with the older woman looking down at the little lady below her.

"Won't need these," Kelly noted when she saw Denise still had her panties on, and as she peeled the undies down she squeezed the soggy cotton which reeked of a woman in heat, and now that the girl's raised mound with the light dusting of golden fur was exposed they both were naked.

Kelly wasted no time in scrambling back up and attacking the girl's breasts, taking almost the entire cone in her mouth and sucking hard while squeezing the other bud with her hand, and as she switched sides Denise whimpered while flailing her arms and legs like a marionette out of control, her short blonde locks tossing to and fro.

Kelly nibbled and kissed her way up between the sprouts, lightly biting the girl's prominent collarbone while holding Denise's wrists down above her head, and as the blonde struggled against the more powerful woman. Kelly moved over and licked and sucked on the smooth damp skin under Denise's arms, savoring the intoxicating mixture of perspiration, pheromones and perfume while the petite little lady squealed and bucked helplessly under the oral assault. under Kelly kissed her way up the inside of the slender arm.

"Trying to get away?" the redhead asked playfully but the girl shook her head.

"Waited too long to get here," Denise replied, and the Amazon arched herself up and over the blonde's head, moving her breasts within reach of the girl's mouth but then moving them away, rubbing her nipples over her face before scrambling down the girl's body, kissing all way before climbing between the skinny thighs and parting them wide to expose the small open lips of her sex.

Kelly leaned her face into the welcoming fold, teasing the tender opening as she worked her way upwards, and as she did Denise was beside herself, legs churning as she tried to grab Kelly by the hair. The older woman had to hold on tight before the girl ended up flying off the bed, holding her hips while pushing her face inward, and as Denise's orgasm surged through her she rewarded her lover's face with a gentle mist that Kelly savored as much as the kid's howling while she convulsed beneath her.

Soon the petite blonde had rolled around on top of Kelly, and after she slid down past her navel and let her tongue travel down the treasure trail Denise buried her face in the burning bush pushing her face between the puffy labia, and Kelly spread her thighs wide and put her legs up over the blonde's shoulders. The older woman was surprise when the young woman proved to be quite skilled gliding between the sensitive butterfly wings and up to her clit.

Soon Kelly, who was usually notoriously slow to orgasm was rocking while gripping Denise's short cropped hair and clamping her head between her thighs, when she came her body bucked furiously, making the bed frame slam into the wall. Even after he orgasm ebbed the sweaty Amazon's body went through a series of after shocks before finally going limp.

Soon Denise crawled up to her lover's side and rested on her elbow facing Kelly who was trying to catch her breath. The bar owner reached up and plucked one of her pubic hairs off the girl's cheek, shaking her head and saying, "Gee, I almost came," and the giggle that came from Denise was catchy.

"Thank you for making my birthday special," she sat while tracing the perimeter of the Kelly's pebbled areola with her finger.

"Birthday's over," she was reminded, and the blonde shrugged while moving off her breast and over to the fold of the redhead's arm and played with the hair that was peeking out.

"What in the world..." Kelly said when she saw what Denise was up to, and she brought her hand up under her head and chuckled. "Knock yourself out. I was wondering what you kept looking at before. You like hairy women?"

"I guess, but I love everything about you. I think it's sexy that you're a woman who owns a business in this hillbilly town, and when I saw the muscles in your arms bulge when you carried that keg I made the bar stool damp.

"You're priceless!" Kelly roared.

"Well, you asked," the girl reminded her before continuing. "Plus your freckles. I LOVE your freckles. The armpit hair was sort of a bonus. Always wished I could look like that."

"Why don't you? I mean, when I went exploring your armpit was as smooth as a baby's bottom."

"I know. A couple of years ago my first girlfriend told me to shave because it looked like I had a Daddy Long Legs under each arm and she said it looked creepy," Debbie revealed while her face turned red. "I had never shaved in my life, but while I admit it did look pitiful I told her I wouldn't. One night I dropped off and she had tied my wrists to the bedposts and she sat there and plucked them out."

"Ow!"

"Didn't take long, and to be honest it was kind of erotic," Denise confessed and then quickly added as she fiddled under the redhead's arm, "Don't worry. You're safe if you fall asleep. You're perfect the way you are."

"Well that's good to know," Kelly responded sarcastically.

"What you were saying before about not coming down to talk to be at the bar - I think I understand."

"Good. This area? I mean the regulars are alright and I think most of them suspect I'm gay, but they don't KNOW, so it's kind of don't ask don't tell. Now they look at me as one of the guys but I don't think they would go for me walking around holding hands with a girl."

"Yeah, I don't think it would go over at work for me either," Denise replied and then got serious. "So what does this all mean? Was this a one night stand, or just a bone tossed to the birthday girl? A pity party?"

"NO," Kelly answered forcefully. "At least it wasn't for me. I'm good with just taking it slow for now as she how things go. Remember, I work every stinking day and have never taken a vacation since I bought the place, so time is tight."

"I won't come in every night like I threatened. Maybe I'll come down this coming Saturday night. You have a band playing, right?" the blonde asked, and after Kelly nodded the girl added, "I'll come down and maybe help you clean up afterwards, and then..."

"Great. I'd love that. You know, I'm so glad you had the courage to - what would you call it? Come on to me? If I had the slightest idea you were gay I would have been all over you right after I met you."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. You have Mondays and Tuesdays off, right? Those are the two days I never go to Stewart's. Every other day of the week I make an appearance there mostly just to see you. Your smile makes my day."

"OMIGOD. That's how I always feel about you."

"Amazing, and remember I wasn't attracted to you because of that blouse of yours, as amazing as you look in it with those gravity defying titties of yours. I thought you were sexy in that drab yellow and brown uniform they make you wear, especially when you have fresh ice cream stains on it."

"I am a klutz," Denise admitted as she cuddled into her lover's side, and as Kelly wrapped her arm around her for the first time in a long time, the world was looking good to the girl.

***

Epilogue...

"You can't do this to us Red!" one of the loudmouth locals complained to the manager about the handwritten signs Kelly had placed around the bar that explained that The Village Inn would be closing Mondays and Tuesdays effective next week. "Where are we going to drink?"

"How about home?" the wisecracking owner suggested.

"Home is why I drink to begin with!"

"You'll get over it Roy," the redhead said when the laughter ebbed. "Those are the slowest days of the week, and I'm getting too old to work 100 hours a week. I need a little time to myself."

"I suppose," one of the others said. "Doesn't mean I have to like it."

"Look at it this way guys," Kelly said as she went down to the taps where a petite blonde had an empty mug in front of her. "Being well rested will help me be extra charming the rest of the week."

The bartender winked at the girl as she slowly reached up for fresh mug, and as she poured the Labatt she mused aloud, "Denise here - she isn't complaining about me closing couple days a week, are you?"

"Wouldn't help if I did complain would it? I've been asking you to get Cheetos for the last couple weeks and what do I get? Nothing!" Denise complained.

"Sounds like a complaint to me," somebody chirped. "That makes you officially a regular here Denis."

The smile the girl sent down to the locals was an indication of how happy Denise was, especially with the new Village Inn schedule she was just learning about, and she couldn't wait until closing time to let the owner know exactly how delighted she was.

***

Thanks for reading.

12