All Comments on 'A Regency Domination'

by IndianDarling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NGL "Murder was more acceptable to society than being seen by a fully conscious man while in one's nightclothes; this, she was sure of." was a hilarious line and that whole scene was the best part about this story. That said, screw this asshole. Screw this heroine too. I need a training montage of her bulking up so she can beat the shit out of George.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's have a part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this! I hope it will be continued.💖

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed "anonymous with the longest comment". The training montage will be so funny. Also how can someone love this pretty piece of shit.

Well written btw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this going to be continued?

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, this will be continued, and concluded! Unfortunately, I was not able to incorporate a training montage, despite my best efforts. Thank you for your comments. They made me laugh and encouraged me to get past my writer's block. I am in a love-hate relationship with George, and the subsequent chapters will reflect that.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 2 years ago

Exceptionally well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianDarling@IndianDarling
A Divine Union is indefinitely on hold. A sequel to the story of Hades and Persephone is in the works. Reading order for my Regency Non-Con Series: 1. A Regency Ravishment 2. A Regency Seduction 3. A Regency Domination Each can be enjoyed as a standalone as well, however,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES