All Comments on 'A Regency Ravishment Pt. 02'

by IndianDarling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing but hate the ending. Wish Anne made him grovel some more!

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 2 years ago

I have doubts about how I wanted the story to go after the first part, but I loved the ending. Must be the hopeless romantic in me.

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years agoAuthor

@julianmarquez, haha! I'm really glad someone relates to my compulsion to write a "happy" ending for these two, because noncon stories where the aggressor genuinely loves the victim are my personal drug.

@Anonymous, I had wanted that too, but then I decided that it would be too unrealistic, especially since he genuinely does not believe he's in the wrong. And honestly, going by the era this is set in, Anne really has no good options. Wentworth is her ticket back to respectability and inclusion into polite society, and it will help keep Edward's name out of the muck too. It's why, even today in a lot of conservative societies, rape victims are forced to marry their rapists.

Thank you for your feedback, guys! :-)

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothingsover 2 years ago

SOOOOO GOOD!! this story had me on a rollercoaster the entire time I loved it to the moon and back. It’s stories like this that are fucked up enough to make you want them to stay together lmaooo going straight to my faves <3

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years agoAuthor

@sweetlilnothings, thank you so much for your lovely comments! They really put a huge smile on my face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an remarkable story you wrote. Simply outstanding. I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Please tell if you write at any other platform.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awww......this kind of story works best in this type of era. You don't hate the man as much

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your comments, guys.

I do agree that non con romance is more palatable in old timey settings (and fantasy settings too)!

@Anon, thanks! I don't write anywhere else, no. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now this is what we call EROTICA!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh so, so good! I love the chase and the complicated dynamics between them. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has the making of a full length historical novel… the kinds which you whip out when you’re in the mood for a rapey, asshole hero… I feel terrible just writing that but it’s true.

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, thank you so much! I did want there to be a complicated relationship between them and I did get inspiration from those old timey bodice rippers with those rapey alpha asshole heroes (my favourite heroes in fiction)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A happy ending! Huzzah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianDarling@IndianDarling
A Divine Union is indefinitely on hold. A sequel to the story of Hades and Persephone is in the works. Reading order for my Regency Non-Con Series: 1. A Regency Ravishment 2. A Regency Seduction 3. A Regency Domination Each can be enjoyed as a standalone as well, however,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES