A Regency Romp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliet was not immune to the quantities of wine she had consumed either. She suddenly felt that she had to tell Violet everything that had transpired between her, Peter, and Robert, this afternoon. She moved to Violet's side on the sofa, not wanting any passing servant to overhear their conversation, and related what had happened in a low voice.

"Peter with Kit?!" Violet shrieked at one particular part of the story. After a brief pause in which Juliet tried to hush her and they both fell into a fit of giggles, Juliet continued on.

"And I think he might have seduced Alice this afternoon!" Juliet concluded.

"Hmm, I wonder how Tom feels about that," said Violet, but in a strangely unsurprised way. "Kit told me they are now betrothed, you know, Tom and Alice. I must ask him."

"Nevermind that Vi. The more important question is, what does Robert want? I feel that I don't know him at all anymore, and I want to marry Peter. I love him," Juliet said quietly with conviction.

"But Father would have a conniption! He might even refuse to consent and then you would have to wait years and years before you were of age." Violet gasped with excitement. "You could go to Gretna Green with Peter, Jules! Oh, how romantic!"

"I do not think spending five days in a bumpy carriage is very romantic, Vi," Juliet said drily. "And I will be of age in only two years, it is not so long. I am more concerned about his refusing to give me my dowry. I'm not sure how we would survive on just Peter's salary. And I worry that Robert is going to try and prevent our being together."

"Two years!" said impractical Violet, who did not have a head for finances. "But what if you become enceinte, Jules!" Violet's eyes were wide with the drama of the situation.

Juliet colored. "We have not--yet. But oh, Vi, how I want to!" She clasped her sister's hands in hers. "What is it like?"

"It is, above all else, the most wonderful thing in the world!" Violet sighed in dreamy retrospection. Before she could say any more, however, the men came into the room, bringing with them jollity and laughter. It was a very enjoyable evening of good-natured card games and laughter, but Juliet was slightly distracted throughout. At one point, she caught a scorching look pass between Peter and Robert that made her nipples tighten. A completely brazen thought popped into her head and she smiled to herself. She was starting to hatch a plan.

********

Violet awoke to the clinking of china on a silver tray. Kit was not in the room, which did not surprise her as he had the very robust habit of riding every morning. She sat up and saw Alice close the door behind her with an adroit push of her rear.

"Alice!" she said, bemused. "But where is Susie?"

"She's taken ill, my lady," Alice said, setting the small tray down on the side table. "Nothing serious, just a slight chill, but Swinton asked me to step in. 'ere's your 'ot chocolate, my lady." Alice had been working on her diction, but she still couldn't help dropping her h's. She handed Violet, who had sat up against the pillows, a thin-boned china cup that steamed enticingly, and its matching saucer.

Alice busied herself in the dressing room, emerging with a morning dress and the proper underthings, which she laid out on the chaise lounge in the corner of the room. Violet watched her while she sipped, then asked, "Who will attend to Lady Juliet?"

"Oh, she's been up for ages, my lady! She rang very early, wanting to go for a ride with the Captain, she said. Now, my lady, if you're done with your chocolate, I will 'elp you dress and do your 'air."

It was when Alice had stripped Violet out of her nightgown that the mischief started.

"Oh, my lady. You're so beautiful!" Alice whispered in awe as they stood in front of the cheval mirror. Alice stood facing Violet, a little off to the side so as not to restrict her mistress's reflection. The doffed nightgown was clasped in her hands in front of her.

Violet blushed and shook her head somewhat bashfully.

"It's true!" said Alice staunchly. "And your bubbies," she added, her eyes drifting down to Violet's large, perky tits, with the nipples pearly pink in the morning light. "They're so big!" Alice reached out with one hand as if irresistibly drawn, but then dropped it back to the silken bundle she held, remembering herself.

Violet never knew what came over her then. She said in a strained whisper, "You may touch them."

"Oh, ma'am!" Alice breathed, before she dropped the nightgown and reached out with both hands to cup Violet's soft, round breasts. She weighed them gently before she ran her hands over the globes, palming them slowly in rhythmic circles. The sight of her small, work-roughened hands on Violet's pale skin was deeply arousing.

Suddenly, Alice bent her head and licked one nipple, lapping at it and then sucking it into her mouth. Her other hand's movements became confident, and she began to alternate between sucking and pinching both of Violet's taut nipples.

"Yesss," Violet hissed, bringing her hands to Alice's shoulders. She untied Alice's cap and tossed it to the ground, brushing her fingers through the girl's unruly curls. Alice looked up at her with her tongue out, flicking around her areola and Violet moaned. Alice's hands might be rough from manual work, but her lips were smooth and supple on the sensitive skin of her tits.

"I want to see you, too, Alice," Violet said after a few minutes, when her breasts were tingling with pleasure and wet from Alice's busy tongue. The two went to work unpinning Alice's dress and undoing her stays. Soon, they were both naked and Violet was enjoying the feel of breasts that were not her own.

Alice giggled. "I thought my tits were big, my lady, but I don't think they're as big as yours!" She reached out and they spent a pleasant few minutes comparing and contrasting them, massaging, pinching, and kneading, asking each other what felt good or didn't. Violet wanted to suck on Alice's tits as well, so the girl ended up on the floor with Violet above, rolling her maid's nipples in her mouth and suckling on them like she imagined a babe would suckle. She loved circling Alice's areola with the tip of her tongue before flicking at the nipple firmly and rapidly, eliciting hitching, breathy moans from the girl.

Alice was writhing and begging now, ever the responsive, insatiable slut. "Oh yes, ma'am, please don't stop!" she gasped every now and then, her own hands working Violet's sensitive nipples. She snuck one down to Violet's dripping pussy and rubbed her fingers through the folds, finding the engorged nub quickly and easily. "Ooh, my lady!" she exclaimed. "You're so wet!"

Violet lifted her head and panted, staring down into Alice's lust-filled gaze as the maid expertly worked her needy cunt. Alice gave her a languorous smile as she pushed her fingers into Violet's tight channel, using her thumb to rub firm circles over her clit. Violet moaned, and then, unable to help herself, she leaned down and kissed Alice. It was a bit hesitant at first, but quickly turned into a scorching meeting of lips and tongue. It was so different from kissing Kit, and yet just as enjoyable. Violet wondered at how each person must have their own way of kissing and her pussy clenched on Alice's fingers at the thought of experiencing kisses with even more people.

"Mm, my lady, I want to put my mouth on you!" Alice gasped when the kiss ended, each of them breathing harder, faces flushed with desire.

"Yes, please!" Violet readily agreed. She turned around on all fours and presented her soaking wet pussy to Alice, lowering it onto that soft, pink mouth in a position that she had been in many times with Kit. She groaned when Alice's tongue delved into her folds and quickly found her clit, sucking and flicking at it.

Alice's own legs were spread invitingly apart, and her glistening pussy beckoned to Violet. She bent forward and licked tentatively, savoring the taste, different and yet similar to her own. "Mm," she hummed in delight before setting to work with her lips and tongue. She now very much wanted to see if she could give her lusty maid an orgasm before her own came crashing over her.

The two writhed and squirmed on each other in a mass of white limbs, the sound of sucking and licking, as well as of feminine cries and moans of delight, filling the room. Violet was too close to cumming, so she hovered her hips a little out of reach and plunged her fingers into Alice's sopping channel, finding the spongy front wall and thrusting against it as she lapped at her clit. It wasn't long before she heard the girl scream, "Ahh, my lady, I'm cumming!" and a flood of juices bathed her face and hand.

Violet muffled Alice's screams by lowering her pussy once more and she rode the maid's mouth to her own completion, shivering in ecstasy and kneading her breasts with her sticky hands. "Yes, Alice, that's it!" she cried, grinding her spasming cunt into that open, sucking mouth. She fell to her side, gasping and jolting, pressing her hand over her convulsing pussy.

"Oh ma'am!" Alice said, crawling over to her and bending forward for a sloppy, wet kiss, each trying to lick their own juices off their partner's face. They cuddled together, their tits mashed together as they giggled in sated pleasure.

Suddenly, Violet and Alice heard the sound of clapping and they looked up to see Kit and Tom, both naked and hard, applauding them from the doorway of the dressing room that adjoined Kit's. They wore matching grins.

"Well done, ladies!" Kit said appreciatively. "Now I wonder if we could join you?"

********

Kit had come in from his ride earlier, sweaty and smelling of horse. It was his habit to change immediately after a ride, and Tom had been helping him with this. Kit had not yet hired a new valet, telling Tom that he could make do with a footman, but Tom was still protective over Kit's wardrobe and kept the duties for himself. In all honesty, Kit did not aspire to be a Pink of the Ton or a Tulip of the Trees. His attire was simple but elegant, and did not require much time out of Tom's butler duties. Kit had disrobed and was washing his face when the faint sounds of Violet and Alice's tryst reached their ears. The master and mistress's bedchambers were connected through their dressing rooms, and the adjoining doors were ajar.

A lovely sight greeted them when the two curious men opened the door into Violet's bedchamber. She and Kit had been sleeping in her quarters ever since she had discovered Juliet and Peter's favorite sitting room had a direct line of sight into his. Kit grew instantly hard at the sight of his wife, so very recently an innocent completely uninitiated in the sexual arts, locked in a soixante-neuf position with the lovely Alice.

Tom had let out a soft whistle, low enough to not be heard over the orgasmic cries of the ladies. He immediately began disrobing and Kit knew he was not alone in hoping that the lustful activities would soon extend to them both. He slowly stroked himself as he watched them both reach completion, eyes widening at the hungry and enthusiastic way Violet sucked on Alice's admittedly delicious pussy.

When he and Tom had made themselves known, the girls had giggled and beckoned them over, rising to their knees. Kit had had his share of whores on the Peninsula, but he had never seen a sight as beautiful as his red-headed wife alongside the blonde Alice, their generous tits bouncing, their skin gleaming in the morning light as they knelt side-by-side on the carpet. He went to stand before Violet and watched her lick all up and down his cock before she took as much of him down as she could manage and began bobbing her head. Tom stood right next to him, his cock slightly longer but not quite as thick. Alice was sucking on him in her customary eager way, twisting her hand on the lower part of his shaft and moaning in enjoyment.

Suddenly Tom let out a "Oh Christ!" and he and Violet turned to see Alice swallow his rod all the way to the hilt, a slight bulge in her throat, her nose buried in the black hairs at the base of his cock. Kit's own member twitched as Violet popped off of him, using her hand to stroke him as she exclaimed.

"Oh my! Alice, how are you doing that?"

There followed a very amusing interlude where Alice attempted to instruct Violet on the mysteries of how to push past her instinct to gag. Violet attempted it several times, but on the last try came off coughing and gasping. "Darling, don't hurt yourself!" Kit soothed. "Rome wasn't conquered in a day, Vi, we can take it slow."

"'E's right, ma'am, I couldn't do it right away neither," Alice said, laying a comforting hand on Violet's back.

Violet pouted and Alice suddenly piped up. "Oh ma'am, I've an idea! 'Ere, try it on Tom's prick! 'E's not quite as thick, it might be easier." She held out Tom's member as if it was hers to give out freely and Kit felt a surge of love and lust for his wife when she shifted over without hesitation and stuffed Tom's cock in her mouth.

"Fuuuuck," Tom breathed and Violet looked up at him with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Quite," said Kit. He knew Tom had fantasized about Violet; during those sessions in Kit's study when they were meant to be discussing estate business, they had often discussed how they might engage the two girls in a foursome. He watched his friend's daydream come true as Violet worked Tom's rigid shaft over with her mouth and tongue, sucking and licking with enthusiasm. Kit stroked himself until Alice came over, batting his hand away.

"Just so, ma'am, nice and easy," she said, again demonstrating and describing the process, this time on an appreciative Kit.

"Any other ladies needing lessons? I'd be happy to offer mine and Tom's services any time we're needed," Kit joked.

"Oh hush," said Alice, but just at that moment, Violet made a gurgling sound and Tom slid all the way in, his balls resting against her chin. The feeling of her tight throat squeezing his shaft was obviously too much for him.

"Christ, yes!" he grunted, clenching his jaw as he came, pumping his hot seed down Violet's working passage. His eyes were locked on hers and Kit was pleased to see the ardent fire returned in her green irises. Kit hoped this meant that Violet was not averse to Tom and Alice joining them in their bedtime activities in the future.

Tom pulled out of Violet's mouth and staggered to the chaise where he collapsed on the forgotten garments that Alice had laid there. Violet turned to Kit, licking her lips. "Your turn?" she said. "That is, if you don't mind, Alice." She turned a questioning look to the maid.

"Oh no, ma'am! You'll want to try it again, I'm sure!" She graciously made way for her mistress who, to Kit's intense pleasure, turned out to be a very fast learner.

********

That afternoon, Juliet and Peter were having a picnic. The grounds of Blackburn Cottage were extensive, and on their rides, the pair had found a clearing in the Home Wood to the north of the property that had a small, babbling brook running next to it. Bracken and ferns surrounded the grassy clearing, and the trees gave a dappled, welcoming shade from the hot, July sunshine. It was, in short, the perfect place for a picnic. Peter had been a little disappointed when Juliet slipped out of his bed so early this morning, but he now assumed she had been conferring with the housekeeper, Mrs. Fitch, about the particulars of the picnic.

They had sat down and started unpacking the large wicker hamper that the cook had prepared for them. There were pies and cakes, meats and cheeses, bunches of grapes, a bottle of wine, and a jug of barley water.

"What a spread!" said Peter, rubbing his hands together. He had taken off his coat and was just in his shirt and waistcoat. His long legs extended in front of him, encased in the buckskin breeches that did very little to hide the musculature of his legs. Juliet was in a pale green, sprigged muslin. She had removed her bonnet and was arranging the plates on the blanket. Peter thought perhaps they could play wood sprite and satyr later. He had a very pleasant memory of them cavorting in that very clearing just a few days before, and he was anxious to repeat it.

He was just about to take a healthy bite of a steak and kidney pie when Juliet said, "I hope you don't mind, Peter, but I invited another guest to our picnic today." She spoke calmly but he noticed that her hands shook a little.

Setting his pie down, and hiding his disappointment at the impossibility of the very enjoyable interlude he had pictured in the privacy of the clearing, he said, "Ah, yes? Are the Captain and Lady Violet coming as well?"

"No," said Juliet. She was looking down at the blanket and Peter had the distressing thought that she might be avoiding his eyes. "I have invited Mr. Clifford."

The man himself came into view then, whistling a jaunty tune. Peter's stomach tightened at seeing his long-ago lover stride into the clearing. Robert was wearing a navy blue coat with brass buttons, his cravat tied neatly and intricately in crisp, white folds. Although he was a slight man, he did not in the least look like a weak dandy, his own skin-tight nankeen breeches showing off the strength in his legs. His shoulders were strong despite his short stature, and he had no need for any extra padding as some weak fribbles on the town did. He did not wear the shining Hessian boots he sported last night, but instead wore brown riding boots more suited for a tramp in the countryside.

"Here you are!" he said brightly before taking up a spot on the large blanket. "I was not sure if I would be able to find my way, but Juliet's instructions were very clear, thank you, my dear."

"Of course," she murmured. "Won't you have some wine?"

The next half hour was spent in a somewhat tense atmosphere as they ate their luncheon, although Robert did his best to lighten it, several times winning reluctant smiles from his two companions after an amusing anecdote. He had been just as lively and charming a companion three years ago in Portugal. So young, so eager. But Peter thought he detected a bit of weariness in Robert now, a jadedness that had not been there before.

Finally, Juliet looked up from clearing the dishes away and stowing everything but the wine back into the large wicker basket. She cleared her throat and the two men looked at her expectantly.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I have set up this meeting." She smoothed her already smooth hair back from her face, a gesture that Peter recognized as a sign of unrest. Her voice quavered a little as she said. "I have been thinking quite a lot about the position in which we find ourselves. Robert, I'm not sure how much you heard yesterday afternoon in the sitting room, but--" and here she reached out to take Peter's hand, "I love Peter. He has asked me to be his wife, and I would like nothing better."

Robert said nothing, his strange, light gray eyes betraying no emotion. He had a strong jaw, and conveyed a coiled strength. Peter always thought he had the movement of a cat stalking his prey. A memory flashed through his mind of a younger, naked Robert, lounging in his bed and his cock twitched, despite the fraught ambiance.

"However," Juliet continued, her voice taking on more strength and firmness, "I am afraid that our match will not be looked upon favorably by my father and he would not consent. I have been thinking, Robert, about your offer. And I have wondered if we could not all three come to an agreement?"

Peter began to have an inkling of what Juliet might propose and he hid a smile. Robert, on the other hand, continued to give nothing away with his expression. His hand by his side, however, was in a tight fist, the whites of his knuckles showing.