A Regency Romp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kit and I went on a ride this morning," Juliet said, with something of a departure from the topic, Peter thought at first. "Violet has told me of the Dower House on the other side of the grounds, just beyond this Home Wood, about a half-mile from Blackburn Cottage."

"It's in terrible repair, Jules," interjected Peter. "The old aunt who lived in it before only had one servant and she was something of an eccentric. The caretakers who were here when I arrived told me it's not fit to live in."

"Not yet it isn't," said Juliet cautiously. "But Kit and I agreed that it would not take too much to put it to rights again. It is a good size and has a beautiful view of the park."

"Well, yes, the view would be magnificent," agreed Peter and Juliet continued.

"You will forgive my plain speaking, but I feel we must be practical. My dowry is fifteen thousand pounds," she said. Peter felt a jolt of surprise. He had not imagined it would be that much. "We could use some of those funds for the Dower House and live off the interest quite comfortably. I think you will eventually inherit the house and lands from the Squire, Robert?"

He nodded with a gracious dip of his head. The tension was leaving his body and he had a small, amused smile on his face.

"Then this is what I propose." Juliet took a deep breath. "Robert and I will marry, but--" And here, she turned to Peter, her eyes warm and bright with love and assurance. "Peter and I will be married in our hearts. We can all live together in the Dower House here until the day that Robert will inherit, and we can decide then what next to do."

"Are you sure, my sweet?" Peter said. "I must admit it would solve our problems quite nicely."

"Yes," said Juliet resolutely. Here she turned her sharp gaze on Robert. "My only hesitation is you, Robert."

He gave her an innocent smile. "But why, Juliet? I am finding this plan of yours quite intriguing. Will we all share a bed as well as the house?"

Juliet cleared her throat and reddened. "I am not... averse to that possibility."

Peter had had an inkling of this following her close questioning of him yesterday about his activities with Robert in the past. She had gotten so inflamed by that conversation that she had begged to suck on his cock afterwards and they were very nearly late to dinner because of it.

Robert's eyes lit up at Juliet's response. "Indeed! Then I see no reason for my objection to this ingenious plan of yours. And you would not mind sharing your lover with me?"

Face flushed, Juliet shook her head. "Actually, I was rather hoping for a demonstration of what two men can achieve together. Would you be so obliging?" She bit her lip and gestured vaguely, a worried frown marring her alabaster brow.

"My sweet, I would never deny you anything you asked," Peter said with a grin. "But to thank you for coming up with such a brilliant solution to our problems, perhaps Robert and I should show you some appreciation first?" He looked to Robert, who was sporting a bulge in his breeches as large as his own. His mouth watered slightly at the thought of seeing that magnificent cock again after so many years. His ass also twitched in memory of taking that monster into him, and he hardened even more.

Robert had his own cat-caught-the-cream smile. "It seems only fair," he said, crawling over to Juliet with his panther-like grace.

********

In very short order, all three had stripped off their clothing, and Juliet lay on her back, sandwiched between the two men. They each had one of her nipples in their mouths, licking and sucking, and they were grinding their dripping, hard cocks on her thighs. When Robert had unbuttoned his breeches, letting his enormous member spring forward, Juliet had let out a cry of amazement. It was humongous, jutting out in front of him, long and thick, solid and unyielding.

Peter had smiled knowingly and winked at her. "Ah yes. My memory had not deceived me after all this time. It is just as impressive as I remembered."

Now it was pressed into her leg and Juliet reached out a cautious hand, feeling along its heavy girth and weight.

Robert smirked at her expression. "Don't worry, love. I promise it won't hurt you." He leaned down and kissed her for the first time. It was a possessive, deep kiss, and she wound her arms around his neck, getting lost in the sensual and novel feel of his lips against hers. Suddenly, she felt Peter push her thighs apart and she moaned at the delectable sensation of his mouth on her pussy.

The kiss went on as Peter expertly lapped at her wet cunt, finding her engorged clit with ease and sucking on it, then alternating with thrusts of his tongue inside her. He kept one hand on her right nipple, pinching and rolling it between his fingers, just as Robert was doing with her left breast. Robert continued to plunge his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it, letting out another muffled moan as Peter slid a finger into her tight depths. The feel of two pairs of hands, two mouths on her was overwhelming. She felt like she was drowning, especially because Robert had her locked in an unending, dominating kiss.

After opening up her channel for a minute, Peter began thrusting two fingers into her pussy, feverishly sucking at her clit at the same time. He rubbed against that inner spot that always sent bolts of lightning down her spine, and suddenly, Juliet flew off the precipice and came, screaming into Robert's mouth, shuddering and squirming on the blanket. Robert finally withdrew from the kiss to look down at Peter and she gulped in air, knowing what was coming next.

"Yes, Jules, you know what I want," Peter said, continuing to thrust hard with his fingers, crooking them into her before returning his attention to her sensitive bud of desire, circling it with firm strokes of his tongue.

"Ahhh!" Juliet screamed again, this time unmuffled and echoing through the trees, as another blinding orgasm tore through her, her pussy letting out a gush of fluid that sprayed onto Peter's questing tongue and fingers as he moaned, his hips humping into the blanket below.

Robert's hand tightened on her breast convulsively. "My God, that's a beautiful sight." Juliet shivered at the blatant appreciation in his voice, her toes pointing, back arching, quivering in the throes of unrelenting pleasure.

When the orgasm finally ebbed, Peter rose to his knees and grinned as he wiped his face with the back of his hand. He leant forward to give the panting Juliet a quick kiss before he propped her limp body up on some pillows. "I want you to have a good view, darling. After all, I want you to be ready again for me soon. I think it's time I take your innocence, don't you?"

"What, you mean to say you haven't yet?" Robert asked incredulously. He stood up as Peter gestured for him to do so.

Peter shrugged, on his knees in front of Robert, that huge, straining prick pointing straight at him. He licked his lips. "Now that our unconventional marriage has been settled, I see no reason to wait any longer." Then, without preamble, he attacked Robert's cock hungrily.

Juliet was well-sated, laying limply on the pillows behind her, but a new flare of lust ignited as she watched the two masculine bodies before her. Their muscles strained and gleamed and she smiled, admitting to herself that although she hadn't felt lucky a few months ago, whiling away the dreary winter hours with no bright hope of a future, she indeed felt very fortunate now. The two young stallions were magnificent to watch, Peter's obvious relish and expertise on display as he sucked and licked Robert's massive shaft.

"Did you miss this cock, Peter? It certainly missed you." Robert ran his hands lovingly through Peter's golden locks. "Mm yes," he hissed as Peter moved down to bathe his balls with his tongue. "You are such a good little cocksucker."

Juliet moaned at his words and she ran her hands over her body as she gazed at them, her fingers pinching her nipples before traveling down to her needy cunt. She rubbed through her folds and found her clit, already aching to be touched again.

Robert noticed her movements. "Fuck, Peter. Look at that little minx, playing with herself already. Two orgasms weren't enough, I see."

Peter popped off Robert's member, stroking it as they watched Juliet's lithe body trembling in pleasure in the dappled light coming through the canopy of leaves above them. "She's bloody insatiable," he said, with a touch of pride. "In fact, I can't help wondering if she came up with this ingenious plan because one man wasn't enough to satisfy her." He winked at Juliet to show her he was teasing, and a wash of color suffused her cheeks. There was, after all, a kernel of truth in his words and she felt slightly wicked in her greed.

"Come here and put that mouth to use," Robert said, and she crawled forward to kneel beside Peter. They shared the enormous cock between them, sucking and licking the shaft and balls. Juliet found she liked rolling the spongy orbs in her mouth, watching Robert's chest hitch in response. She and Peter shared kisses sometimes, although Robert would impatiently order them to get back to work. They obeyed with mischievous looks and chuckles, teasing their new lover until he was shuddering with pleasure.

"Swirl your tongue around the head, Jules, yes, just like that," he panted. "Oh fuck, I'm close! Who wants it?"

"May I, Jules?" said Peter, ever the gentleman. She nodded encouragingly and he wrapped his full lips around Robert's cock. Juliet watched his cheeks hollow above his strong jawline as he sucked deeply and twisted his hand around the base of the heavy erection.

Juliet reached up to fondle Robert's dangling balls and he groaned, his hips beginning to thrust. "Fuck yes!" he cried out, his movements jerky as he came hard. Peter's throat worked, swallowing down his seed, some of it leaking out the side of his mouth. Juliet leaned forward and licked it up off his chin, savoring the salty taste and the bristly feel of his stubble. She worked with Peter to lick up all the cum from the deflating cock and finally Robert stepped away. "Enough, enough," he said, sitting back down on the blanket. "I need to catch my breath!"

Peter turned to look at Juliet and they fell into an embrace as his promise from earlier rang through her mind. "Are you ready, my sweet?" he asked between scorching kisses, leaning her back against the pillows again. He was braced on his elbows above her and he snuck a hand between them to find her dripping wet. "Oh yes, that's my insatiable little slut. You are definitely ready."

Juliet shivered. She loved it when he called her a slut, and by the way Robert's eyes lit up, she could tell he liked it too. He was sitting close to them, his huge rod already at half mast again as he watched avidly. Juliet couldn't quite believe she was about to lose her virginity in front of him, even if he was her betrothed. She still felt a thrilling sense of unknown with him, and it heightened all of her senses to have him so near, his watchful gaze trained on her.

Peter rose up and spread Juliet's white thighs apart with his hands, holding them wide and exposing her pretty pink pussy. He grasped himself and ran his swollen cockhead through her slippery lips, smacking it down several times on her clit and making her jump and moan. "Please, Peter, please! I need it!" she begged, shifting restlessly, wanting to sate that yawning emptiness inside of her. He notched himself at her entrance and pushed in slightly. Suddenly, Robert was there too with his fingers, rubbing her engorged nub. Her jaw dropped open as Peter slowly slid in an inch. A haze of bliss overtook her and she gasped as she felt her channel slowly open up to the iron length of Peter's cock. "Deeper, please!" she whispered through numb lips and Peter groaned, sinking in inch by inch until he was completely seated between her trembling thighs.

"Christ almighty," Peter muttered, his voice rough. "She's so tight!" He slowly slid out until just the tip was still inside and Juliet lifted her head to look at his cock, streaked with her juices and faint traces of blood. All three of them groaned at the sight of her lost innocence. He pushed back in and Juliet's eyelids fluttered at the sensation of her pussy stretched around his thick member, filling her to the brink.

"Ohh!" she gasped in pleasure. "It feels so good!"

Peter set up a gentle rhythm, his arms trembling with the effort of going slow, pumping in and out with long, pulling strokes. The wonderful sensations in her pussy were spiraling up and up as he worked in her. "God, you feel amazing," Peter said, his breath coming faster.

Robert leaned over and sucked the tip of Juliet's breast into his mouth, still rubbing her clit in tender circles with his slick fingers. She moaned as the tide of pleasure rose. He lifted off her taut nipple, leaving it shiny, and whispered in her ear, "I can't wait to fuck you next, Jules." The thought of taking that massive cock into her tight channel, which already felt stretched to the maximum by Peter's smaller manhood, was all too much and Juliet came suddenly in a burst of white hot bliss, her pussy clamping down in rhythmic pulses on Peter's thrusting cock as she wailed in release.

"Argh!" Peter cried out, jerking his hips and pounding into her several times before he also came, his face twisted in ecstasy above her. The feel of his seed pumping into her spurred her orgasm on and she writhed and moaned.

Robert's fingers on her clit gentled as she slowly came down from her high, chest heaving. Peter had collapsed on top of her, trapping Robert's hand between them as he caught his breath. Finally, he groaned and kissed her deeply before rolling to the side, still panting. She opened her eyes to see Robert licking his fingers clean before taking up a position between her splayed legs and bending down to slurp on her messy pussy.

"Oh my God!" Juliet yelped, her cunt spasming as Robert licked Peter's cum out of her sopping entrance, humming in delight. She brought her hands to his hair, fisting them in the thick auburn locks.

"You taste absolutely delicious with Peter's cum in you," Robert said, rising up on his knees. "But now I need to fuck you, too."

********

Juliet's eyes had widened at his pronouncement, but Robert had plenty of practice in coaxing men and women into enjoying his giant cock. He had laid down on his back and helped Juliet to straddle him on her knees. She was now slowly engulfing him in her snug channel and he was fighting the urge to thrust. He looked into her face, so beautiful when she was feeling overwhelmed with pleasure. "That's it, Jules," he gritted out as she finally bottomed out with a whimper. "Take it all."

He reached out to cup those perfect handfuls of breast, and she closed her eyes as she placed her hands on his chest, biting her lip.

"I'd say she's feeling pretty damn stretched out," Peter said as he lounged beside them. He grinned. "I know that feeling well."

Robert choked out a laugh, but his concentration was on the lovely woman above him. She was entrancing and she was now his, he thought in wonder. What a fool he had been to wait so long to claim her. Thank God things seemed to have worked out so well in the end. Very well indeed. Now he had her, and he had Peter, too.

After taking a few moments to adjust to Robert's size, Juliet raised herself up, her pussy walls sucking along his rigid member. "Yes," he hissed out, "That's it, ride me, love." He grasped her hips with his hands and began helping her move on his rock hard member, straining against release. His jaw tightened at the effort of not coming too soon inside Juliet's delightfully tight pussy.

"Oh Robert!" she cried out suddenly as she rocked forward and he gave an involuntary thrust upwards at hearing his name on her lips. It was a singularly erotic sound and he wanted to hear it again and again. She let out a keening moan and hunched over him, rocking as she dug her fingernails into his chest, inflaming his lust.

Peter stood suddenly, his cock again hard and ready. "Come here, darling," he said, fisting his hand into Juliet's blonde locks and pulling her gently so she was sitting up straight, at the perfect height to suck his cock, which she proceeded to do with a dazed look in her eyes. After several long sucks, she paused, licking her lips. "You taste like me," she whispered before slurping him into her mouth again, still rocking her hips up and down.

"Yes, Jules, just like that, let me in," Peter said gruffly, thrusting his hips. Robert's eyes widened. Was Juliet really going to swallow that cock? Suddenly, with a gulping sound, she did exactly that, the short hairs at the base of Peter's cock brushing her nose.

"My God," Robert breathed, the fire in his loins stoking ever higher. The sight of prim, proper Lady Juliet Lodge swallowing a man's cock made him shudder. He was going to explode soon. The feel of her tight, clasping pussy and the sight of her lips stretched around Peter's shaft was too much. But before he let himself go, he wanted to feel her cum on his cock. He licked his thumb and reached out to circle her clit with it.

Juliet gave a muffled shriek and he felt her cunt flutter around him as her hips began to shift over him rapidly. Her round tits bounced with her more urgent movements and Robert wasn't sure what to look at anymore; everything was so fucking hot. She finally drew off of Peter's thick rod with a gasp, a thin line of saliva shining between her mouth and his cockhead.

Her back hunched and she yelped out, "Robert!" just before she came again, moaning and shuddering as her pussy clamped down on his shaft, causing him to clench his jaw. His fingers dug into her hips as he held on. As soon as she had stopped squirming, he lifted her hips slightly, dug his heels into the blanket, and began thrusting up hard, chasing his own release. Juliet gave a whimper and he saw her eagerly suck down Peter's cock again as he hammered into her.

Robert could tell Peter was also close, the both of them grunting as they pumped into Juliet's lapping mouth and pussy. "Oh love, I'm cumming!" Robert ground out before his cock jerked and he spilled his seed inside her tight channel in long, gratifying spurts.

"Jules!" Peter called out, his orgasm coming just behind Robert's. His hands gripped Juliet's hair as he pushed deep into her throat and let go, his cum gushing down to her belly.

Juliet herself was cumming yet again, grinding down on Robert, one hand on his chest and the other clasped on Peter's strong buttock, her lips still wrapped around his softening member. Her pussy clenched on Robert's sensitive cock, bathing it with a gush of juices, and he gasped at the sensation. She moaned lasciviously as she let Peter finally slip out of her mouth, catching a dribble of cum on her chin and licking it off her fingers.

Robert felt a deep twinge of pleasure at the sight of her hunger for cum. He groaned, savoring the pulsing echoes of one of the best orgasms he had ever had. Finally, Juliet collapsed forward on top of him and he wrapped her in his arms, peppering her brow with sweet kisses. Peter sat heavily down beside them, his hair disheveled and damp from sweat.

"Phew!" he said, grinning down at them as he leaned back on one hand, his muscled body gleaming damply in the afternoon rays of sun seeping through the foliage above. "If that was any indication of how this new partnership will work out, then I think a bright future is in store for us."

Robert closed his eyes, forcing the sudden, hot tears away. He had never felt as if he truly belonged anywhere before. It was not something he had even dared to admit that he wanted. But here, with these two open, courageous people putting their trust and wellbeing in his care, he felt as if he had come home. "I couldn't agree more," he murmured into Juliet's golden locks, holding on to her tightly.