A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Seducing the principal.
6.9k words
4.57
22.8k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This is another chapter of the Chloe Sharpe story, a tale of lesbian seduction and domination. Chloe is an 18-year-old dominant (domme) at Woodglen High School. She has instructed her brilliant young submissive Pris Pruitt to seduce the school principal, Susannah Rush, and temporarily act as Susannah's gentle mistress. Then Chloe plans to step in and take over from Pris - and not be nearly so gentle.

Characters from Chapter 1:

  • Chloe Sharpe - 18-year-old domme. Senior at Woodglen. Blonde and beautiful.
  • Pris (Priscilla) Pruitt - Very smart 18-year-old senior at Woodglen. One of Chloe's favorite submissives. She used to be a complete nerd (though ultimately confident) before Chloe took her as a submissive.
  • Elyse Devers - French teacher at the school. Another one of Chloe's favorite submissives.

Notes:

  • In Chapter 1, Chloe took her first few submissives. You can get by without reading it first, though it introduces the characters and provides background. Chapter 2 is tangential to this one.
  • Sexual activity is 90% lesbian in this series. Incest, anal sex, and pee consumption appear in other chapters. The story focuses on the D/S aspect of BDSM and isn't meant to be realistic (there are no safe words, etc.).
  • UPDATED in July 2022.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Susannah

Susannah Rush considered herself to be a capable, no-nonsense principal who ran Woodglen High School like a well-oiled machine. It was an accurate assessment.

But it might surprise a lot of students - at least those who saw her as stern and tough - that she was actually a dedicated, nurturing educator who cared deeply about her charges. She really did put the students first and took many actions for their benefit, often behind the scenes. For one thing, she worked hard to recruit a quality faculty and staff. For another, she tried to keep students engaged through a unique mix of teams and clubs, including the club she sponsored herself, the Junior Diplomatic Corps, or JDC for short. The JDC was her pride and joy.

A few observant students, especially those in the JDC, knew that Susannah was a lesbian with a long-time partner, Laura Lopez. Susannah was 43 years old and Laura was 36 - not too big an age gap, Susannah thought. She figured she was still a catch at 43. Heck, even some students thought she was hot. "Tall, stacked, and dangerous," one girl had said. Susannah at least tried not to look too old, letting her dark brown hair grow long and sometimes weaving it into a youthful braid. As for dangerous, she had high cheekbones and a chiseled jawline that gave her a bit of a Victorian headmistress look when she frowned, quite useful for intimidating misbehaving students.

Laura owned a Tex-Mex restaurant across town and was beautiful in her own right, a successful "catch" of Colombian descent. The two women had been living together for eight wonderful years - plus two years that weren't quite as wonderful in Susannah's opinion.

The principal had two lovely daughters from a brief unhappy marriage years ago - Lily, a 20-year old college sophomore, and Stacy, an 18-year old senior at another high school. Susannah considered raising them to adulthood to be one of her greatest accomplishments.

Pris and the principal

It was a typical Tuesday morning when Susannah settled into her office at 9 am, armed with her morning coffee and ready for her first appointment.

"Priscilla Pruitt is here to see you," her assistant announced through the speakerphone.

"Great, show her in, Beth," Susannah replied, feeling upbeat.

The principal was eager to meet with Priscilla. Elyse Devers, the school's French teacher, had said the 18-year old senior was interested in joining the JDC, if only for a year. Elyse had spoken very highly of the teen, but she hardly needed a recommendation. Priscilla had a reputation as an extremely bright, hard-working student and she'd surely make a great addition to the club. She was something of a nerd, but there were plenty of wonky roles that an awkward but smart girl could fill.

So when Priscilla entered the office, Susannah's jaw just about dropped. The teen had completely changed her appearance since the last time they'd met. She didn't look like a nerd at all. Her chestnut hair was beautifully styled, her glasses were gone, and she was wearing tight jeans and a stylish button-up shirt. She might even be able to serve as one of the JDC "ambassadors", roles that required an abundance of charisma.

Priscilla introduced herself as just "Pris" and announced confidently, "I'd love to be part of the Junior Diplomatic Corps, if there's room of course."

Susannah was delighted. "Oh, that's wonderful Pris. We definitely have a few slots open. Go ahead and have a seat."

The pretty girl sat down across the desk from Susannah. "Great, I was hoping there'd be room. It's such a fantastic club."

"No worries, we have plenty of space." Susannah would probably kick someone out if she had to to make room for Pris. "So tell me, why would you like to become a member?"

"Well, I'm very interested in international relations. I see it as a potential career path for me. There are so many conflicts around the world that could be solved through diplomacy, and I'd like to be able to help."

"Wow, that's so nice to hear coming from a student." And rare, Susannah thought. "You're right, diplomacy is extremely important. The world needs more ambassadors, not soldiers."

"Exactly, Mrs. Rush. And I'm fascinated by the whole JDC paradigm, where schools interact with each other like foreign nations. I think it would be enlightening and fun."

"It's intriguing, I agree. I think you'd especially like our 'summits', where we meet with other schools to negotiate treaties, sometimes four or five schools at once. It's a great way to learn how diplomacy works. But I'm curious, why did you wait till now to join? You're already a senior."

"I guess I'm a late bloomer," Pris answered. "I've always been a bit introverted, but I realized that if I wanted to go far in life, I'd have to come out of my shell. I've made some new friends too, and they've helped me develop my interpersonal skills, to really see people in a new way." She was referring to Chloe of course, her magnificent 18-year old mistress. But she'd been ordered not to divulge their relationship.

Susannah could definitely relate. She'd been very introverted herself until she'd met some great people when she was about Priscilla's age. So the two had something in common.

Pris continued, "I've been looking for a mentor for a while, and it suddenly occurred to me that you'd be the perfect mentor. If you'll have me, I mean. All the kids in the JDC say you really take the time to help them become better students and better people. They say you've broadened their perspectives."

Susannah loved hearing praise for her JDC work and she prided herself on expanding young minds. "Oh, I'm flattered. I'd be honored to be your mentor, Pris." She knew it would be delightful to mentor such a smart and charming girl - and enjoyable to look at her each day.

Susannah scolded herself. No, I can't think that way. She quickly suppressed her thoughts of Pris's beauty. As an educator she had to quash any feelings of attraction or bias towards good-looking students.

Instead she talked about the club - its vision, its projects, its summits, and so on. The JDC had quite a complex mission, and she always enjoyed explaining it to people. Priscilla was very attentive, listening to her as if she were the most important person in the world. What a great skill that is, Susannah thought. It would serve the teen well in the JDC, and in life and love, too. Susannah had always admired such attentiveness in her romantic partners. It could be a real turn-on in an attractive woman - someone as attractive as Pris.

Damn, there it was again... thoughts she shouldn't be thinking. But she just couldn't help admiring the girl's bright eyes, her pretty features, her engaging manner.

The more the two talked, the more Susannah was drawn to Pris despite her inner voice saying no. The girl wasn't just pretty; she was poised and charming, and above all, she was exceptionally bright, a trait Susannah valued highly. These qualities only magnified the physical attraction Susannah was feeling towards the teen. She needed to bury these thoughts, which could be very dangerous if left to run amok. But she couldn't just wish away the fact that Pris was an extraordinary girl.

With effort, Susannah managed to distract herself by describing the club's origins, which took a few minutes. She loved talking about the history of the JDC.

She wondered how she'd overlooked Pris's allure for three years. Well, the answer was obvious - the teen had always dressed like a complete nerd and worn glasses that hid half her face.

But somehow Susannah was able to keep her focus on business. "Pris, I know you're qualified to join the JDC based on your abilities and your personality, but I still need to check your background. Let's bring up your file."

Susannah turned to her PC and typed and clicked and scanned the text that came up. "Very good, you've had straight A's since, well, forever. And despite your complete lack of social skills," she joked, "you're active in three clubs and you're on the Math Team. Can you tell me a little bit about that?"

"Sure," Pris replied. "I've been in the Science Club since I was a freshman, and I'm also captain of the Alpha Math Team. See, there are two math teams, an Alpha and a Beta. Alpha has 6 members and Beta has 10, which are both triangular numbers. They add up to 16, which I'm sure you know is 4 squared, or 2 to the 4th power..." Then she stopped herself. "Oops, sorry, I guess I still have some nerd in me."

Susannah laughed. Priscilla's deep dive into nerdiness was so cute. But the girl could've said almost anything and Susannah would've been captivated.

"Anyway," said Pris, "my favorite club is actually the Young Writers Group. I really like writing short stories."

"Oh, really? I'd love to see some of your writing." Susannah was interested in how this smart, beautiful girl might express herself through fiction.

"Sure, okay," Pris said. "It's on my blog. Go ahead and bring it up."

Susannah found the site on the web (of course such a smart girl had her own blog). Pris walked around the desk to get a better view of the screen, breaking the invisible barrier between educator and student.

The banner page of the blog included a rather sexy photo of Pris, which was hardly rare these days - Susannah saw cleavage every day in the hallways - but it was surprising on a brainy girl's literary blog. There were a number of stories on the site, and many included pencil illustrations of characters or scenes.

"Oh, did you draw those?" asked Susannah.

"Yeah, but I'm no artist. I can't paint for crap and I can barely draw. Notice I didn't join the Young Artists Group."

"What? You're very talented." Susannah thought the sketches were actually quite good. "Let's see now..." She read a few pages of one story. "Your writing is excellent as well." Susannah went on to read parts of several other stories while Pris waited patiently. The writings were mature in more ways than one. There were emotional passages. There was swearing. There were sensuous descriptions of sultry characters. It was beyond what Susannah expected a teen to write, and some of the sketches were mature too. Some depicted conflict, even violence. Some emphasized the female form or male physique. A particular sketch of two women kissing caught Susannah's eye (thankfully being gay is completely accepted by students).

Susannah sifted through more of the prose and illustrations, offering compliments and asking questions as she went. As she did this, Priscilla drew steadily closer to her. One minute Pris was standing behind her with her arm on the back of the chair; the next she was leaning in front of Susannah, pointing to some detail on the screen. Pris took control of the mouse a few times, reaching in front of Susannah to do so.

After a few minutes the touching started, almost imperceptibly at first but then more noticeably. Pris began resting a hand on Susannah's arm or shoulder, and she let her arm brush Susannah's ample chest a few times when reaching for the mouse. The principal began to feel butterflies in her stomach from the direct contact, and she couldn't possibly dispel the attraction she was feeling. It didn't help that the girl's breasts grew more obvious by the minute. Pris's shirt was loose enough that Susannah could see down into it whenever the teen leaned a certain way, though she dared not look too closely since Pris wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

Susannah started feeling a tingle between her legs. It was a reaction she'd always had trouble controlling when she was enamored with someone. But this was just from sharing a computer!

Pris told Susannah she'd be delighted to see some photos of past JDC events, and Susannah was happy to oblige. The principal brought up the club's website and scrolled through photos showing members seated around a negotiating table, huddled in conference, at dinners posing in evening attire, etc. "Wow, the JDC members are a handsome bunch," said Pris. She specifically complimented Susannah. "You look great. You've got it all goin' on. This is why I'd love to have you as a mentor. You're smart and confident and not afraid to look fantastic." The praise made Susannah's tingle rise noticeably.

They came to a photo where Susannah was wearing an elegant red dress. "That dress is gorgeous," Pris effused. "It hugs your curves perfectly."

Hearing that line, Susannah suddenly wondered if Pris was flirting with her intentionally. All the girl's attention seemed to be pointing in that direction - the closeness, the touching, the compliments.

Pris settled into a crouching position next to the chair, her body touching Susannah's at seemingly every opportunity. Whenever she turned toward Susannah, she somehow managed to look both adorable and seductive. Her every glance was electric, and the principal found it very difficult to suppress her desires.

"You're a beautiful woman," Pris said softly when another dress photo came up.

The words hit Susannah like an aphrodisiac. She felt flush. She was slowly being seduced by the teen, quite possibly on purpose. Pris even smelled good; she was wearing a faint touch of Blue Mist, a fragrance Susannah found incredibly alluring. Laura wore it often.

Susannah paged through another set of photos, but she could barely concentrate on the computer. Her desire for Pris threatened to overpower all reason. She knew it was wrong. It was dangerous and unprofessional. But she convinced herself that as long as she didn't act on her feelings, it was okay. Everything will be fine, she thought.

Just then, as if to rebut those thoughts, Pris looked straight at Susannah and said, "I'm attracted to you... a lot."

Susannah froze, paralyzed by the words.

The teen gazed adoringly into the principal's eyes and asked her, "Are you attracted to me?"

Susannah lacked the willpower to say no. Desire overtook judgement. "Yes," she answered.

Pris leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. The advance was brief but its meaning was unmistakable.

Susannah was lost.

Pris said, "You should lock you door."

"Of course." Susannah stood up, almost stumbling. She secured the door and made sure the blinds covering the windows were fully closed. This is so wrong, she thought.

Nevertheless she walked back to Pris. The teen was waiting patiently, now kneeling next to Susannah's chair as if submitting. The principal felt shame for what she was about to do with Pris - she'd be violating every code of conduct the school district had, and she'd be cheating on her partner too. She'd be risking everything. Yet she was helpless to stop. She didn't want to stop. It felt so right to indulge her desires. It's just part of human nature, she reasoned, so who could blame her?

Well, the school system would most definitely blame her. So would her partner and probably her children. Human nature wouldn't save her job. Human nature is to blame for some of the worst crimes in history. She needed to control her passion. Pris was a student, someone she was entrusted to educate.

But neither shame nor logic could derail this train. Susannah collapsed into her chair, desperately wanting Pris to kiss her again.

But instead of kissing, Pris stunned Susannah by partially disrobing, removing her own shirt to reveal a pair of small but beautiful breasts, firm and conical in shape. The teen's topless young form was a sight to behold, and Susannah couldn't help but reach out to touch her chest. But Pris interrupted the move, saying softly, "You first." The girl nimbly unbuttoned and removed Susannah's blouse and unclasped her D-cup bra, freeing breasts that were easily twice the size of her own.

The principal had always been proud of her breasts; Laura loved them, that's for sure. She felt a twinge of guilt at the thought of Laura, but her guilt was obliterated by desire when Pris began to caress and kiss her breasts. The teen's lips and tongue explored every inch of Susannah's chest, tantalizing her and making her hope the girl would explore even lower. As if hearing Susannah's thoughts, Pris unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks with her slender fingers. She pulled down Susannah's pants and panties to expose an untrimmed sex organ that was now sopping wet. The principal had never shaved or waxed the region.

Pris paused for a moment and gazed deeply into Susannah's eyes, showing the complete attentiveness she was so good at, teasing and arousing the woman at the same time. But she quickly ended the tease, leaning in and guiding her tongue through Susannah's thicket of brown fur until she reached the sensitive flesh beyond. Pris pleasured the organ gently at first, licking just the outer folds, but soon she was assailing the principal's pussy in every way possible - nibbling at her labia, suckling her clitoris, probing the inner reaches with her tongue. She even slipped a finger inside and caressed Susannah's g-spot.

This is exquisite, Susannah thought in amazement. The physical pleasure was all the more heavenly because Pris was so beautiful, so smart, and so young. It didn't take long for Pris to launch Susannah into orgasmic bliss. The principal moaned in rapture for minutes, fortunately not too loudly. She tended not to be raucous during sex, but the ecstasy was no less real. She hadn't felt such pleasure in years.

By the time Pris was done, Susannah could barely speak. The teen made an alluring show of wiping her gooey face clean using the principal's bra, stunning her all the more. All Susannah managed to say was, "Do you want me to..." while nodding towards Pris's lower body.

"Mmmm, I want you to do many things. Are you willing to give me what I want?"

"Yes, anything. Whatever you want is yours," Susannah said, almost pleading. She would truly do anything for the magnificent teen. Anything at all.

Pris replied sensuously, "I like that word, 'anything'. It's like a treaty of surrender - unconditional surrender. What a marvelous idea."

Is that what Pris wants, my surrender? What would that be like?

"But I'm a benevolent conqueror," Pris said softly. "I reward surrender."