A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susannah didn't doubt it. Pris had already showered her with pleasure.

An epiphany struck Susannah like a lightning bolt. Surrender to Pris would be breathtaking.

Susannah realized in that moment how stunning true surrender could be - just letting someone do as they pleased with you, with your body. Obeying their every command. Unconditional surrender each and every day. Submission.

Not just submission to anyone. Submission to Pris.

Susannah had caught a glimpse of the appeal once before. She'd read the book, "Sixty Shades of Submission". The writing was mediocre at best, but she'd found a few chapters tantalizing. It wasn't the inane plot or the ridiculous characters that had stood out but rather her own feelings when she'd read the story. She had been captivated - aroused in fact - by the idea of sexual surrender at the time - the sense of release, the trust, the eroticism. Yet it was just a tiny taste of what she was feeling now.

It had taken someone like Pris to make Susannah grasp the full mind-bending appeal of submission. Priscilla the nerd! She was such a perfect storm. She possessed both the allure and the intellect to make surrender come to life. Only a girl with both of those qualities could have inspired Susannah's feelings of blind devotion. Only a girl with those traits could have stirred the principal's urge to submit willingly - even eagerly.

Susannah was afraid to utter the word "surrender" out loud, for fear it would make her epiphany crumble. All she dared ask was, "What... what do you want me to do?" It wasn't much of a treaty negotiation.

Pris answered, "I want you to kneel." It was the simplest of commands, yet the symbolism spoke volumes.

Susannah obeyed immediately, desperate to find out where this led - to know what the teen wanted of her. Unconditional surrender? Susannah hoped so. She would act as if it were so.

Pris sat in Susannah's desk chair and issued another command. "Pleasure my body, Susannah, one inch at a time. Start with my toes and work your way up."

Susannah felt an urge to bring Pris utter joy. To be honest, she would've been elated just to comb the teen's hair, but this was so much more. She lovingly caressed one of Pris's shapely feet and tenderly sucked on each toe. She slowly kissed her way up to the girl's ankle, then doted on the other foot to the tune of the teen's murmurs.

"Mmmmm, that's absolutely wonderful," said Pris. "Now my legs."

Susannah reveled in the praise. It took her a few moments to extricate Pris from her jeans, but then she resumed pleasuring the girl. She sensuously kissed and licked her way along the teen's calves and thighs, raising goosebumps.

"My underwear is so soggy... could you take it off for me?" Pris pleaded, playing the naive schoolgirl.

Susannah eagerly obeyed and removed the girl's panties, which were indeed very wet. Then she saw a sight to behold... a beautiful young pussy, waxed except for a crest of brown fuzz that was well-trimmed. It glistened like dew on a berry and emitted the sweet aroma of teen arousal. She started to lean in.

Pris interrupted her. "Wait just a moment." The student leaned back and draped her legs over Susannah's shoulders, assuming a nominally more comfortable - and much more dominant - position. "That's better... Now use that tongue of yours to stimulate every cell of my pussy, every nerve ending. Start gently. Let me savor your talents. Then enrapture me."

Susannah was beyond excited to obey. She gingerly touched and explored the folds of Pris's organ with her tongue, mapping them out in her mind. She'd always tried to listen and learn how each sexual partner liked to be pleased, though she hadn't had a partner besides Laura in years. That made her feel strangely resentful of Laura for just a moment. It was wonderful to find someone new.

Pris's moans steadily crescendoed, so whatever Susannah was doing was working. The teen shuddered every time Susannah's tongue found her clitoris, so the MILF focused on that spot. Susannah took her time, but it only took another minute before Pris was in rapture, releasing a wave of cum. "Oh Yesssss! Yesssss!" the girl cried out. She squeezed Susannah's head hard between her thighs, forcing the woman to relish the taste, which she did gladly.

Susannah continued to kiss and lick Pris's organ as well as she could, while the teen continued to moan in response. After several minutes, Pris was finally spent. "Whoooh, that's enough," she said. Looking utterly satisfied, she leaned over and kissed Susannah on her gooey lips.

Susannah was speechless, staggered by the whole experience. Her own pussy was leaking of course.

"Thank you," Pris said tenderly. "Thank you for obeying."

Susannah was too stunned to even say "you're welcome".

Pris looked intently into the principal's eyes. "Now it's time for you to surrender, Susannah," she declared, though her tone was gentle. "Will you do that? For me?"

"Y...yes," Susannah replied, her voice quavering. Of course she would surrender to Pris... to the perfect storm. Pleasuring the teen in such submissive fashion had vanquished any final doubts she might have had.

"Do you know the proper word?"

"Sub... submission." The word made Susannah tremble.

Pris inhaled deeply. "Ah, I love that word. Do you willingly submit, Susannah?"

The principal could hardly think straight, but she knew the answer to that question as much as she'd ever known anything. "Yes... Yes, I submit," she answered. Now her pussy was leaking badly, seemingly possessing a mind of its own.

Pris smiled warmly and said, "I'm so glad. Don't worry, I won't make you sign a treaty. I'd say we could shake on it, but we've already done so much more than that."

The words brought a timid smile to Susannah's face.

The teen said softly, "As a reward for submitting, I'll let you partake in my sweet young body again and again, just as you did today." She gave Susannah another gentle kiss on the lips.

That promise and the high emotions of submission triggered a cascade of warm ripples that seemed to pass through every cell of Susannah's body. The sensation was more euphoric than orgasmic, but it was still sublime.

Pris took her by the hand and graced her with yet another kiss. "We have so much to look forward to. I'll even be a JDC ambassador for you," she pledged.

All Susannah could do was nod.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pris was exceedingly proud of her accomplishment - securing Susannah's total surrender using just softly-spoken words and strategically-placed kisses. Susannah wasn't hers to keep of course. The MILF would be Chloe's submissive, not her own. Yet nothing could have brought Pris greater joy than seducing the principal on her mistress's behalf and then delivering her to Chloe as a "gift" - a newly minted sub, ready to be dominated in full. And no doubt both teens would be treating Susannah as a plaything soon.

Mostly for her own amusement, Pris had been very vague about who exactly Susannah was submitting to. If she'd been forced to put it into a written treaty, the fine print would've said "Chloe" in 6-point Cyrillic.

Pris was no domme, but she caught a glimpse of the appeal. She could feel the sense of empowerment and the thrill of conquest that goes with domination. She could see why Chloe was so fulfilled by it. But for Pris, nothing could be as fulfilling as serving Chloe, not the way she served Chloe. Susannah would experience submission to Chloe soon enough, but in an entirely different way. Susannah would definitely not be on Chloe's "team" of privileged submissives.

Pris gave Susannah a few minutes to recover, then said, "I need to run now." She gave the woman back her capacious bra, which was still wet. "This can be a reminder of what we did today. I want you to wear it."

Susannah found the command utterly erotic and quickly agreed, though she knew she'd have to wear a jacket to hide the moisture that would ooze through her blouse. She'd have to hide the wetness in her pants somehow too.

"And I command you to think of me tonight," Pris ordered. "Indulge your wildest fantasies. We'll meet again tomorrow, same period."

Pris left Susannah with those words and ran off before the next bell rang. She didn't get good grades by skipping classes.

Susannah hadn't realized how blissful surrender could be. Certainly not from reading an amateurish book. Now she knew.

Moments after Pris had left, Beth buzzed Susannah's desk phone. "Susannah, your next appointment is here." That shook the principal out of her thoughts. She prayed that her uncomfortably wet underwear and its lingering aroma wouldn't be apparent to her appointment, the parent of a misbehaving student.

"Please send her in, Beth."

Dean Susan

Susannah couldn't stop thinking about Pris for the rest of the day and that evening. She kept replaying every moment of Pris's seduction in her mind, wondering what would happen tomorrow and the next day and the next. What would Pris ask her to do? What would Pris command her to do? Give the girl one orgasm after another, she hoped.

But that evening at home, upon seeing Laura and Stacy, Susannah began to feel horribly guilty. What in the world had she done? What had possessed her to betray her partner and put her career at risk? Was it animal lust?

No, it was so much more than that. Susannah felt as if she'd been made whole by her submission to Pris.

Was she a natural submissive? Not in her day job. Not with Laura... or was she? Now that she thought about it, she realized that she often did give into Laura when the two disagreed, over money or a home decor decision for example. She let Laura take the lead in many aspects of their relationship. "Youth before beauty," Laura would joke in self-deprecating fashion - right before making some decision for the both of them.

Susannah suddenly remembered Pris's short stories. She could read them! She went to Pris's blog and started reading one story after another. She looked at the sketches, in particular one showing two women kissing. The more closely she looked at the couple, the more they seemed to resemble... her and Pris! Based on the text, one of the characters was a teen, the other an older woman... named Susan. Susannah was an Easter Egg! She quickly read the entire story, which was about an innocent college freshman with conflicted feelings, falling in love with a married political science dean. Susannah had majored in political science in college, so of course "Susan" was her. But Pris had written it days ago! The fact that Pris had had her in her sights for that long somehow made it even more erotic. Regardless, Susannah just wanted Pris, and she got herself off three times that night while reading the story, all guilt forgotten.

The next morning, just after arriving at work, Susannah brought up Pris's blog again. She would just take a peek, but then she noticed Pris had posted a new chapter to the same story. The chapter ended with Dean Susan on her knees in front of the student, asking what the student wanted her to do. After the short read, Susannah quickly masturbated herself to orgasm, adding to the cum that was already leaking down the inside of her pant leg.

That afternoon, Pris commanded Susannah to please her once again - in her office, on her knees, with her tongue. Susannah had never been happier to put her cunnilingual skills to use - skills finely honed from years of practice on Laura. Then Pris pleasured Susannah in return.

Over the next two weeks, they met again every day or two. The sex was incredible - mostly cunnilingus - and Pris gave as much as she got. Susannah loved driving Pris mad with pleasure and loved the things Pris could do with her tongue. Sometimes Susannah was such a wreck afterwards that she had to clear her calendar for the rest of the afternoon, unless Pris commanded her to keep her scheduled appointments while wearing damp underwear. That only aroused Susannah more, making her wetter. Meanwhile she appointed Pris to be the JDC's lead ambassador, a privilege she deserved anyway.

It was a soft and deceptively easy submission. The words "mistress", "domme", and certainly "slut" were never uttered. Pris's commands were easy to obey, and the issue of punishment never came up.

It was a blissful two weeks.

Then Chloe entered the picture.

Chloe

Priscilla was busy for a few days and couldn't visit Susannah, making the principal yearn for her of course. When the teen returned, Susannah hoped they'd immediately pick up where they'd left off, so she'd canceled all her appointments for the afternoon. But when Pris visited Susannah's office again, she didn't come alone. Instead she was accompanied by a blonde senior who would soon obliterate Susannah's old life and replace it with something new: Chloe Sharpe.

Pris introduced Susannah to Chloe innocently enough, calling the blonde just a good friend. Susannah was vaguely familiar with Chloe from school records; it was a big school. So their first meeting might have been unremarkable except for something obvious: Chloe was drop-dead gorgeous. She was even more alluring than Pris, something Susannah hadn't thought possible, and she was just as young. Susannah had been noticing students' physical beauty more and more, a taboo predilection that Pris had awoken and for some reason seemed to encourage ("what do you think of that chick?" Pris might ask when a sexy girl walked by). Pris couldn't satisfy that predilection every minute of every day. And while Chloe was every bit as poised as Pris, she projected something more - a certain strength, a relentlessness.

A few days later, Pris gave Susannah a command that took her by complete surprise. The principal never would've expected it from her.

The teen began, "I know you enjoy obeying my every command, and I appreciate that. Right now I have a command for you that you might find strange, but it will make me very happy if you follow it. It will make you happy too, I think."

Susannah was curious and excited to hear what task Pris would order her to perform. Like most commands from Pris, just thinking about it made her skin tingle, and this one even came with a preamble.

Pris asked, "So you remember Chloe, right? My friend that you met the other day? I'm gonna be busy for several days with a math team event and then a chess tournament, so I've arranged to have her fill in for me while I'm gone. It's the least I can do."

Fill in? For Pris? What in the world would Chloe be doing?

"I know," said Pris, "I can see what you're thinking. How could anyone fill in for me, especially when it comes to what we do together. But trust me, if you enjoy her body the way you enjoy mine, you won't be disappointed."

Susannah tried to process what Pris was suggesting.

"So here's my command, Susannah. While I'm gone, Chloe will be my proxy. You must obey every command she gives you as if it were my own. I mean every command. I trust her implicitly."

This was shocking development. It wasn't just strange. It felt like cheating on Pris. "I don't know... it makes me uncomfortable..."

"Are you questioning me, Susannah? You promised to obey me." Pris spoke as sternly as she could, trying to channel her inner Chloe.

Susannah had never heard Pris sound so intense. It threw her off-balance. "It's just something I'm not used to... giving in to someone besides you. I'm not sure if I can."

Pris tried a non-threatening threat approach. "Susannah, if you don't want to submit to me anymore, I'll try to understand, but it would make me sad." And Chloe will dominate you anyway.

The thought was horrifying. No more submission? Susannah suppressed her misgivings. "No, no, it's okay." She would obey, even if obeying seemed like disobedience somehow.

It could be worse, she thought. Chloe could've been ugly or mean. If nothing else, the girl was gorgeous. But still, Susannah felt bad about it. "I just feel... like this would be betraying you somehow."

"No worries, Susannah. It's perfectly fine," Pris said. "She's a dear friend of mine. If you make her happy, it'll make me happy. To be honest, I get something out of it too, because she'll teach you some incredible skills. She could run a clinic on, well, technique. She'll train you."

Train indeed, Pris mused. Chloe would train her to be a well-behaved little animal. A rodent like Mus musculus. Or perhaps a big animal... Puma concolor.

Susannah had neither seen nor expected this side of Priscilla. She was surprised the teen had such a free attitude about sex. Pris hadn't seemed the type, though Susannah realized she couldn't very well expect a girl with her own sexual submissive to be monogamous. She had to wonder if any other women had surrendered to Pris. Maybe Chloe. Pris certainly had the allure and the intelligence to inspire women to submit. Susannah knew it firsthand.

Susannah also had to wonder if she could trust Chloe. She trusted Pris 110%, but Chloe? Susannah had only met the blonde once, and she knew nothing about the girl aside from the fact she had excellent grades.

Pris allayed her fears. "You can trust Chloe completely. I vouch for her. And she promised me this: If she asks you to do something and you're uncomfortable with it, just tell her you opt out. She'll leave you alone, no questions asked."

Pris knew that once Susannah spent 10 minutes with Chloe, she wouldn't want to opt out, if she could even think straight.

"Good, it's settled," Pris declared. "Chloe will come by your office tomorrow. I need to run, but I can't wait to see you when I get back."

Susannah was dismayed that Pris had to leave so soon. But before disappearing, the teen reached between Susannah's legs and cupped her sex, distracting her and reminding her of what she could look forward to when they rendezvoused again. Pris also planted a sensuous kiss on Susannah's lips and held it for a good five or six seconds, to the woman's delight. The kiss was even more erotic than the fondling (most good kisses are) and Susannah could at least hold on to the memory of it as a token of Pris's love. Finally the teen exited the office with a consolatory smile.

Susannah felt suddenly alone, but then she thought about Chloe and perked up. The girl was truly beautiful, after all, not to mention engaging and self-confident. No doubt she'd be a captivating companion for a few days, filling the void left by Pris's absence. That was the whole point, wasn't it? So Susannah would do her very best to satisfy the blonde teen. If Chloe was a proxy for Pris, damn it, she'd indulge her like Pris. Susannah figured she might even enjoy it herself. Yes, she could do this.

She was able to focus on her job until Chloe paid her a visit the next day. When the blonde stepped into her office she was even more alluring than when they'd first met. She wore sexy leggings and a tight top that emphasized her best physical feature in Susannah's opinion, her splendid breasts. But it was Chloe's eyes and smile that truly disarmed the principal.

The girl began, "Mrs. Rush... may I call you Susannah?" Susannah nodded. "Susannah, Pris spoke so highly of you that I can't wait to get to know you better."

"Likewise, Chloe, it'll be my pleasure." The blonde was so attentive and charming that Susannah felt good just to be in the room with her, and she couldn't get enough of those mesmerizing blue eyes. She'd let the girl call her almost anything.

Chloe said, "So Pris suggested we get together tomorrow night. My place or yours?"

"I think your place would be better," Susannah chuckled. "I live in a house full of pretty women." And one of them is my partner.