A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 05

Story Info
A special assignment.
6.6k words
4.55
15.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This is another installment in the story of Chloe Sharpe, the top domme at Woodglen High School. She has a special assignment for Principal Susannah Rush, one of her MILF submissives.

  • You can read this chapter first if you read the recap, though you might miss some character development and references.
  • Sexual activity is mostly lesbian in this series.
  • This chapter includes anal sex and some pee consumption. Other chapters include incest.
  • The BDSM focuses on dominance and submission and isn't meant to be realistic (there are no safe words, etc.).

Recap so far: Chloe is an 18-year-old dominant who loves owning submissive pets, mostly women, who are eager to please and obey her, often in perverse ways. In the previous chapter, she took Principal Susannah Rush as a submissive. Chloe can be very good to her submissives, especially her favorites, but she has a penchant for exasperating her older subs and stretching their boundaries.

Cast so far:

  • Chloe Sharpe -- The relentless teen mistress in the title. High school senior. Blonde and beautiful.
  • Pris Pruitt -- Very smart 18-year-old senior and one of Chloe's closest submissives. She seduced Susannah on Chloe's behalf in the second chapter.
  • Susannah Rush -- 43-year-old principal of Woodglen High. A tall brunette with two grown daughters.
  • Junior Diplomatic Corps (JDC) -- The school club that Susannah sponsors, where members engage with other schools as if they were foreign nations. Pris is lead "diplomat" of the JDC.

The Principal

Principal Susannah Rush was valiantly attempting to finish some reports before lunch when her office door opened unexpectedly, startling the heck out of her. She'd told her secretary Beth to turn away all visitors, so either the chemistry lab had caught fire (not for the first time) or Mistress Chloe was paying her a visit. Sure enough, Beth poked her head into the office and announced, "Chloe and Pris are here to see you."

A not entirely pleasant tingle ran up Susannah's spine, but at least there was no fire. Predictably the two teenage girls simply rushed in without waiting. Chloe offered an exaggerated "thank you" to Beth, one of her most loyal submissives. The lovestruck secretary dutifully replied, "Yes, Mistress."

Chloe stood in front of Susannah's desk and declared in a sarcastically grandiose tone, "Susannah my pet GILF, I have a task for you."

Susannah tried to quickly adjust her mental state from principal to submissive, always a challenge. But she had to drop everything if the teen had so much as an itch to scratch. Trying to stay positive, she responded, "Yes, Mistress?"

"Suze, I just met a bunch of kids in the JDC club. What an enthusiastic bunch, especially the newbies. Some of them are sooooo intriguing. Can you tell me who's new? Just the seniors."

Oh God, Susannah thought. What was Chloe going to do to her poor club members? They were such wholesome kids. But she put the thought out of her mind. She didn't dare hesitate when Chloe asked for something. "Well, this year's new boys are Matthew and Diego. The girls are... let me think... Mia, Claudia, and Paige."

"So which girl would you say is the sweetest, most innocent of the bunch?"

Susannah dreaded where this was headed, but she knew not to hold back information from Chloe. "Paige I'd say," she answered. "She was homeschooled until this year. She's a delightful student, though painfully naive." The principal hoped Chloe would take the hint and leave the sweet girl alone.

"Oh yeah, I remember her. She's a cutie. A skinny redhead. Show me a picture."

Susannah found Paige's photo in the latest yearbook.

Chloe eyed the pic approvingly and said to Pris, "She's pretty, don't you think?"

"Definitely Mistress," Pris replied.

"Perfect. Suzie, I want her tongue in your pussy by next week."

"What?!"

"You heard me Suze. Get her to go down on you. Take her to third base. Teach her how to muff-dive. The girl's incredibly hot -- you should thank me for allowing you this privilege."

Susannah spoke as submissively as she could. "I'm so sorry, Mistress." She considered her words carefully. "It's just that Paige is so... inexperienced. Are you sure she'll make a good submissive for you?"

"I didn't say I wanted her as a sub. That's for me to decide. For now I just want you to help her grow. That's what mentors do, right?"

"Yes, Mistress Chloe," Susannah replied uneasily.

"So it's settled?"

Susannah suppressed a sigh. She acquiesced, at least for now. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. By the end of next week, Susaphone, or else I'll be very unhappy with you. And don't be pushy with her. Seduce her."

"Yes, Mistress," Susannah replied yet again, her head lowered in humility. But she was far from certain about the matter. Aside from how incredibly inappropriate the task was, there was the matter of how to actually make it happen. She'd have to think about it. It would distract her all day, she knew.

Chloe and Pris stayed a little longer, teasing Susannah a bit over her attire and the messy state of her desk. Finally they left her office and stopped by Beth's desk.

Without being asked, the secretary removed her panties as stealthily as she could, balled them up, and handed them to Chloe. She was obeying her standing orders: whenever Chloe left the office, she was required to donate her underwear to the domme.

Chloe held Beth's panties close to her nose and inhaled deeply. They were damp and had the scent of sex, enough to satisfy the dominant teen. "Very nice, Beth. That'll do," she said. The praise aroused Beth like nothing else. She'd be able to get herself off in seconds just by thinking about Chloe enjoying her panties. Maybe her mistress would bring them back, twice as wet!

Susannah couldn't stop thinking about the task Chloe had assigned to her, all through the day and late into the evening. She had trouble sleeping that night, knowing it was simply wrong. She was in a position of authority over the JDC kids. They were just reaching maturity. She counseled them and taught them life lessons, like a good mentor should. Sure, some of the kids might not be delicate flowers. She knew better. Some might even be sexually active (though surely not as active as Chloe and Pris). But if anyone was a virgin, it was Paige.

The next morning Susannah made her decision. Despite her feelings of love, subservience and considerable fear of Chloe, she would tell her mistress no, she could not corrupt such an impressionable young student. Would Chloe punish her for refusing her request? Susannah desperately hoped she wouldn't -- that she'd recognize the order was unreasonable.

When Chloe strode into the principal's office looking domineering, Susannah dug deep into her inner resolve and prepared to refuse her domme's request. With trepidation she began, "Mistress, I apologize deeply for not following your... suggestion, but I simply cannot take advantage of my students this way. I'd be breaking their trust. Please, I hope you can see that this isn't reasonable thing for a principal to do."

"Trust! You speak of trust, yet you don't trust me. You don't trust me, your mistress, to know what's best for you and for your students."

"I'm so sorry," Susannah said meekly, looking down at her desk. She knew this constituted disobedience.

"Are you sure this is your decision? Because there will be consequences."

Susannah dreaded the consequences. She felt her resolve weakening, so she reiterated her decision before her resolve could completely crumble. "I'm doing it for the students. Please Mistress, I beg for your forgiveness and understanding."

"Very well," said Chloe snippily. "I'll come back at the end of the day and I expect you to be here waiting. We have to figure out what to do with you. In the meantime, do your precious job, Suzie."

Susannah would try, probably in vain.

Out of the blue, Chloe asked, "By the way, what's your favorite sport on campus?"

"Um, I don't know. Volleyball I guess."

"Good choice. See ya later!"

Chloe left as abruptly as she'd arrived.

Susannah sank deep into her office chair and tried to process it all. The quick evaporation of Chloe's anger made her wonder if the girl wasn't just toying with her for her own amusement -- giving her a command so perverse that she'd be horrified, then watching her struggle with her own conscience. Susannah knew that the struggle would be painful, doubly so because Paige was so attractive -- not just lovely, but endearing and smart too. And now thanks to Chloe, she wouldn't be able to stop thinking about Paige sexually. Chloe's order had turned the sweet girl into a teenage temptation.

Brittany

Susannah quickly learned what her punishment was. That afternoon Chloe waltzed into her office with a beautiful blonde student named Brittany. Susannah recognized the girl as a popular senior on the cheerleading squad. She certainly dressed like it, wearing just lycra shorts and a skin-tight crop top.

Chloe locked the door and instructed Brittany to strip down to her panties, slowly and seductively, while Susannah was forced to watch from her chair. The girl had unbelievable breasts with silver-dollar-sized nipples that stood out against her fair unblemished skin, almost rivaling Chloe's rack. Of course Brittany responded to every command with a dutiful "Yes, Mistress." It seemed that everyone was Chloe's submissive.

Chloe said to Susannah, "Brittany here is gonna be my slave this afternoon, a privilege you don't deserve. Just watch us have some fun. If you touch yourself -- if you dare have an orgasm -- I swear I'll slide a meterstick up your ass till it reads 98.6. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Susannah replied sullenly.

"That's a good girl." Chloe went to her duffle bag and pulled out something Susannah had rarely seen her use -- a pair of steel handcuffs. Not fuzzy comfortable handcuffs, but rather standard-issue police cuffs. She promptly cuffed Brittany's wrists behind her back, which thrust the girl's breasts forward and made them appear even larger than they were, which was no small feat.

So Susannah would get to watch Chloe truly dominate someone. Moreover it was a stunning slut from the cheer squad, and Susannah had never thought much of that crew. They were beautiful but arrogant. The appeal of seeing a cheerleader submit was immense. But Susannah's enthusiasm quickly crashed when she remembered she'd just be a bystander.

Chloe slipped off her own panties, then sat on the far side of the desk with her legs dangling over the edge, facing away from Susannah so her beautiful butt was on full display. "You know what to do, girl," she said to Brittany. The cheerleader got down on her knees and promptly began pleasuring Chloe's muff with her tongue. Susannah desperately wished she were in Brittany's position, using her tongue to dance over her domme's delicious folds and wrinkles, but she knew it was out of the question. It was clear that frustration would be her punishment.

Chloe thrummed in pleasure, obviously relishing the young blonde's licking. At one point between moans she looked back and said to Susannah, "This could've been you between my legs. I would've commanded Brittany to service you too. Now you just have to watch and suffer." She resumed moaning and it wasn't long before she cried out, "Yes, yes, you slut!" while pulling Brittany's head hard into her crotch. "Oh my God... fuck... fuck!" she went on. Susannah knew she wasn't acting. This continued for an unbearably long time.

When Chloe was finally done, she ordered Brittany to hand her Susannah's coffee mug. While the cheerleader held it between Chloe's legs, the domme let out a steady stream of pee, filling it halfway. They set the mug aside. Susannah was sure that her punishment would involve the pee somehow.

"Brit, get completely naked," Chloe ordered. "Let's tease Suzie a little more." The cheerleader obediently removed her panties and sat crisscross on the desk. Chloe passionately kissed and fondled the girl, paying special attention to her lips and breasts. She sucked on every part of Brittany's body from the waist up, especially her stand-out nipples.

Chloe commanded Brittany, "Now lie on your stomach, you pretty little thing -- head towards Suzie, butt towards me." The still-handcuffed cheerleader obediently stretched out with her ass hanging over the far edge.

Chloe strapped on a rather large dildo (though not her largest) and quickly found Brittany's vagina with it. She began fucking the teenager from behind, sliding the sex toy in and out with ease, eliciting a steady stream of gasps. "Don't come yet, my dear slut," she ordered. Brittany somehow managed to obey. The domme clutched a handful of the girl's luscious blonde hair and gently pulled her head back. "Look at your principal. Seduce her."

Brittany turned her eyes up towards Susannah, looking at her with a sweet, subservient innocence that was obviously meant to turn her on. The cheerleader never broke her gaze, even as her gasps grew strained. Her hair was now a mess, giving her the look of a ravished young teen. The sight was an incredible turn-on for Susannah, bringing her perilously close to orgasm. The MILF closed her eyes and tried to think of anything but the scene in front of her, but the sounds and smells continued to drive her mad. When Chloe saw her closed eyes, she demanded, "Eyes open!"

Finally Chloe ordered Brittany to go ahead and come and the girl climaxed fiercely. It was as if she'd never had an orgasm before (that's how it often was with Chloe). Miraculously Susannah didn't come herself. When the teens were done, Chloe had Brittany pee into the same mug, though it was a bit messy with the girl lying face down. The domme set the mug on the desk.

"That will be your morning coffee tomorrow," Chloe said. Susannah winced at the thought, but she knew she had to obey.

Chloe freed the haggard cheerleader and shooed her out of the office. The teenage domme grinned roguishly at Susannah and said, "Until tomorrow." Then she split.

The next morning, Pris casually strolled into Susannah's office (unannounced of course). The principal hadn't slept well the night before, unable to get sex out of her head yet banned from pleasuring herself. She really needed her morning coffee. Then she remembered the mugful of pee. Ugh. The yellow fluid, having sat out all night, was a bit ripe. Pris (the once endearing, gentle Pris!) grabbed the cup and heated it up to a steamy temperature in the office microwave. Susannah had to drink it all of course. The taste was horrid, and to make matters worse, the liquid contained no caffeine whatsoever. Susannah wanted to add a bit coffee to the pee, but Pris ordered her to drink it straight.

This pattern repeated for the next five days. Each day Chloe brought a student by Susannah's office and made love to her in some way, teasing and taunting the poor principal. Each night Susannah slept restlessly, unable to masturbate. Each morning she had to drink a full mug of uncaffeinated hot piss. Chloe was accompanied by a different girl each time -- a blonde, a brunette, a redhead, and so on. Friday's twist was that Susannah was blindfolded while Chloe fucked a girl on top of her desk, so close that she could feel the girl's body heat. Chloe wouldn't say who it was, only that she was over 18 and Susannah knew her well.

On Saturday, Pris took a turn with a girl while Chloe was off doing Lord-knows-what. Each of the guest-whores was a student, with one exception. On Sunday, Chloe was back, fucking a teacher this time -- a highly respected, middle-aged history teacher named Lisa Chiavo. The woman had a husband and three kids, but nevertheless she licked Chloe's pussy and ass and took a hard ramming with a dildo in her own rear end. The teacher seemed ashamed at first, but then couldn't help herself and was lost in submission to Chloe.

Monday's catch was a rather chubby, unpopular girl, probably a virgin, whose life Chloe promised she'd change for the better. Susannah actually found that gratifying, since deep down she wanted to help every student, especially those who were struggling at the bottom of the social pecking order.

Paige

There was a full JDC meeting Monday night and Susannah spent the entire day dreading it, for obvious reasons. She knew Paige would be there. The girl never missed a meeting.

Paige McDoogle was the very prototype of an adorable teenage ginger. Freckly white skin. Long red braids. Sky-blue eyes. Her smile was always cheery, never snarky, and her laugh was nothing short of bubbly. She walked with a lilt in her step that would've been treated like an irregular heartbeat in middle school if she'd attended one. She was skinny and tall, and from the neck down she might be confused with a boy until you noticed the subtle curve of her breasts.

Bubbly or not, she could turn quite serious during JDC meetings, listening intently to whoever was speaking, absorbing every word as if it were a fascinating revelation. She seemed in awe of the outside world half the time, not quite realizing what a harsh place it could be.

Susannah had resolved to go through the meeting without looking or speaking to Paige at all, the better to resist Chloe's unreasonable demand. But that just made her fixate on the girl all the more. Susannah couldn't help but picture Paige naked, right there at the meeting, with her breasts on display and a patch of orange fuzz exposed between her legs. Susannah's own pussy stirred at the thought. No, I can't give in to lust, she said to herself every ten minutes. But the more she tried to ignore Paige, the larger the girl seemed to loom in the room -- and in her mind. When the meeting was over, she needed three glasses of wine to relax after the battle with her own desires.

Soon her punishment would be over and Chloe would respect her for her self-discipline. At least she hoped so. Then she could go back to treating Paige like any other young JDC member -- as someone to enlighten, not seduce.

The Apple Award

What Chloe did next was devious. Each day, in addition to screwing a random submissive on Susannah's desk, the domme had the principal invite some delightful young student to the office to receive something called the "Apple of the Day" award. The award ostensibly recognized the student for some small act of kindness. But it was a complete sham, arranged by Chloe to lure nubile 18-year-olds to the office to entice and excite the poor principal.

Chloe chose awardees who were among the most naive, endearing girls in school -- girls very much like Paige. One was recently homeschooled. Others were devout Christians or Mormons -- girls who'd been told sex was a sin every day of their lives (don't get Susannah started on whether Mormons are Christians). All the girls were pretty of course. Chloe didn't touch the teens herself; instead she commanded Susannah to do it. She ordered the principal to hand each student the award certificate personally and touch her gently somehow -- on the arm, shoulder, hip, etc. It couldn't be just a handshake.

This was something Susannah could do. It was within the norms of acceptable behavior, though it was positively creepy that she'd be doing it on purpose. But acceptable or not, the touches were kindling an inappropriate attraction to a flock of wholesome young girls she should be protecting. The fact that she was forced to do this after watching Chloe's sexcapades each day only made it worse.

12