A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the fifth day of this, Susannah was eager to find out who the next Apple Award winner was. She didn't just touch the day's girl. She stroked her arm multiple times, her inhibitions no match for the teenager's youth and beauty.

The sixth day's Apple Award winner was none other than Paige herself! She looked as young and sweet as any senior could when Beth led her into the principal's office (with all of ten minutes' notice). Susannah steeled herself and was somehow able to suppress her libido, at least for the time being.

"Hi Paige," she said with all the warmth as she could muster. "Come on in. It's so nice to see you."

"Hey, Mrs. Rush," Paige replied, her voice sparkling with enthusiasm. Today her hair was drawn back into two floppy pigtails, as if she'd forgotten she was over 12. She was bright-eyed and literally bushy-tailed.

Chloe sat in an inconspicuous corner, fiddling with her phone and looking disinterested, but Susannah knew her domme was watching her every move. She did her best to ignore Chloe.

"Have a seat, dear," Susannah said to Paige. The girl sat down on the office sofa and Susannah settled in next to her, sitting close.

Susannah figured the teen would love receiving the kindness award. She was, after all, kind, and probably not jaded about school awards yet. If anyone deserved the recognition, it was Paige. The principal said to her, "Paige, I have an award for you."

Sure enough, the teen's blue eyes lit up in anticipation.

Susannah handed the Apple certificate to Paige. Beth had gone to some lengths to make the certificate look official and artistic, wanting to help Susannah carry out her duty. Susannah described the award -- "This is to recognize an act of kindness on your part, Paige. You assisted two juniors who were struggling with calculus the other day. That's one of the nicest things a senior can do, helping younger students."

Paige looked tickled. "Wow, thank you so much. This makes my whole day, Mrs. Rush." She examined the certificate admiringly, as if even the piece of paper was special. (Granted, Beth's handiwork was impressive). In fact Susannah wasn't lying. Paige really had helped a few kids with homework according to her math teacher, Mr. Rupert (another one of Chloe's subs!).

Paige's adorable response to such a minor accolade made Susannah just want to protect her -- to keep her innocent and pure. But the flow of nubile teens into the office was having a profound effect on the principal. Her resistance to the idea of seducing Paige or any other teen was quickly crumbling. But would it really be so wrong to act on her amorous desires? Paige was 18 after all, and it wasn't just lust talking -- Susannah felt genuine affection for the teen. Did that make it okay? Introducing Paige to sex would help her grow as a person as Chloe had pointed out. Maybe it was a win-win-win... for Chloe, for herself, and for Paige.

At this particular moment, though, none of that really mattered. Chloe had made it abundantly clear that sexual activity with anyone was prohibited until further notice, and that included Paige. Susannah didn't know how long that restriction would last (hopefully not long!).

In the meantime she could at least enjoy Paige's company. She took the time to chat amiably with the girl, asking her about her family and her hobbies. Paige truly was a delight to talk to. To fulfill her obligation, Susannah clasped the teen's hands in a simple show of affection, and at one point touched her freckly forearm. She could have touched the girl again and again, but she somehow managed to resist the temptation. Finally she wrapped up their chat and sent Paige back to class. But she figured she'd see the girl again soon.

Anna

When the next day arrived, Susannah wondered how Chloe would torment her with sex again.

The domme didn't bother bringing in another Apple Award winner. Maybe she'd exhausted the school's supply of adorable, chaste 18-year-olds. But she certainly hadn't exhausted its supply of gorgeous, sexually active ones.

This time Chloe brought in a girl named Anna, a petite brunette who was known around school as an incredibly talented ballet dancer. The teen had a lovely round face with small features and a body that was slender and lithe. She might even look dainty from a distance. But there was surprising strength in her limbs and she had the muscle definition to prove it. Most people had no idea how much power it took to create the illusion of floating effortlessly across the stage like a butterfly. But Susannah was a fan of ballet and knew their strength. She found the girl's body incredibly sexy.

Chloe introduced the teen. "Hey Suzie, meet Anna."

"Hi Anna," Susannah replied, trying to sound delighted, not sex-starved. The two had already met a few times.

"You should know that Anna is very flexible. Anna dear, tell your principal what dance form you're learning now."

"Strip dancing, Mistress," the girl said submissively. She performed a ballet curtsy for Chloe.

"Exactly," Chloe grinned. "But it's a very cultured, artistic form of strip dancing, not the raunchy kind. I won't let her strip in public, though I think she's becoming an exhibitionist. Would you like Anna to exhibit her body, Suze?"

The thought immediately made Susannah's groin tingle. "Y...yes, Mistress," she answered meekly, despite knowing the experience would be painfully frustrating.

"Awesome! Time for a dance. Anna, seduce your principal as only a dancer can."

"Yes Mistress," the girl replied softly. Susannah couldn't tell if the girl was reserved or just being coy.

Before starting the actual tease, Anna removed her sweatshirt, loose pants, and street shoes. Underneath she was wearing just a tutu skirt and a very thin blue leotard. A ballet dancer would never wear something so sexy during a normal performance -- Susannah could easily see the dark circles of the girl's nipples through the fabric. But there was nothing normal about anything Chloe did.

Anna sat down on the far edge of the desk, facing away from the principal. She impressively arched her back so far that she was literally looking Susannah in the eye. Then she lifted one leg high in the air, spreading her legs far apart. She quickly swung both legs around until she was resting on top of the desk in a full split position, facing the principal and leaning forward. Susannah gasped.

Then slowly, without breaking eye contact, Anna gracefully slid out of the top of the leotard, baring her sleek and utterly erotic breasts, the highlight of her sinuous form. Susannah was hopelessly aroused at this point and just wanted to fondle and kiss the girl's small nipples, but of course she was forced to keep her hands and lips to herself. Her pussy was free to express its enthusiasm -- by leaking -- but she wasn't allowed to touch that either.

Next Anna did some sort of twirl on her butt, and before Susannah could blink twice the girl had inverted herself into a yoga-like handstand with one foot impossibly planted on the desk behind her own head. With a few deft moves she slid out of the skirt and leotard entirely (she wasn't wearing panties of course) and came to rest in a split facing Susannah again. The girl might have been quiet, but she was most definitely not reserved -- at least not about her body.

Anna leaned back until her tight slit of a pussy was on full display, the sight and scent of it beckoning to the principal from inches away. The organ was waxed and smooth, emerging like a cloven fruit from her tautly stretched groin. Even with her legs pointing in opposite directions, her plump labia remained pressed together, hiding what was surely a wellspring of cum inside.

"She's quite flexible, don't you think?" Chloe asked.

Susannah was too stunned to answer. Swan Lake would never be the same for her again.

Chloe hopped up onto the desk behind Anna. The dancer twisted her shoulders (but not her hips) to face her domme and the two teens kissed sensually, exchanging tongues. Not wasting any time, Chloe reached below the dancer's waist, found her cleft, and slipped a finger inside. Anna's eyes opened wide and she broke off the kiss without thinking, distracted by her domme's digital intrusion. Chloe slid a second finger into the girl's vagina and began twisting and sliding both fingers wantonly, eliciting gasps and moans from the overwhelmed dancer.

Susannah could almost feel Chloe's fingers inside her own pussy. It was painful to be just an observer, unable to participate. She cursed her own disobedience, the cause of her suffering.

It didn't take long before Anna was wailing in rapture. Susannah watched the girl mindlessly gyrate in every direction as only a flexible dancer could. Chloe let Anna flail for a full minute, then stopped the fingering and let the girl calm down. "My dearest slut," Chloe finally said to her, "have a seat on the floor now. It's time for your tongue to dance."

That woke Anna up again. "Yes, Mistress!" she trilled. She promptly knelt on the carpet, looking as submissive as a handmaid. Of course Chloe made a great show of removing her own leggings and panties, looking straight at Susannah with a wry smile on her face.

Chloe leaned back against the desk and Anna put her tongue to good use. She seemed to know exactly how to make Chloe moan. Maybe she really did see cunnilingus as a dance, as an art form to master. She started off slowly, almost teasing the domme, but she steadily picked up the pace and leaned forward until half her face was buried in Chloe's pussy. The domme shuddered as the dancer did obscene things with her tongue that Susannah couldn't see.

The MILF found the experience maddening as well as agonizing. She should be the one pleasuring Chloe's magnificent pussy. She knew every fold, every wrinkle by heart. Maybe Anna was good but she was a veritable child, while Susannah was an experienced, skilled woman -- especially when it came to pleasuring her mistress.

Finally Chloe came, barking out obscenities as usual. In the throes of climax she somehow managed to pull apart Anna's hair bun, freeing the girl's hair from its prim confines, letting it tumble. And of course she inundated the dancer with fluids, leaving cum and pee dribbling down her chest. Anna might have looked like a graceful ballet dancer ten minutes ago, but right now she looked like just another cum-covered slut. A stripper indeed.

Susannah risked Chloe's wrath and closed her eyes towards the end, trying to think of anything besides the scene in front of her -- cows, horses, birds, anything. Finally Chloe's orgasm petered out and the girls took a minute to recover. Susannah was just glad it was over. She was a wreck from having to watch, her urges left unfulfilled.

Chloe helped Anna clean up and they both got dressed. The domme waved a facetious little goodbye to Susannah and took Anna by the hand to lead her out. Before the two girls had even reached the door they were chatting about something as mundane as hair and makeup. Susannah felt very old for a minute, seeing her teenage domme chat with another teen about teenage things. But feeling old was the least of her problems.

Frustration was pushing Susannah to the brink psychologically. Watching the day's activities between Chloe and Anna had left her reeling. She didn't know if she could take much more of this. She did notice that Chloe hadn't left her a pee cocktail to drink the next morning. Did this mean change was coming? At this point, change could only be good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After school, Chloe returned with fantastic news! The punishment period was about to end! Susannah would only have to suffer two more days of frustration and then she'd have a chance to redeem herself. The principal could barely contain her glee. Her two weeks of punishment had felt like being in prison -- abstinence prison. She hadn't realized how badly she needed Chloe.

Susannah knew she couldn't take this punishment again -- that she'd do whatever Chloe asked next time. The pain of deprivation was too much to bear. She resolved to be a better sub.

Everything had a purpose with Chloe, she knew. The punishment wasn't just punitive. It was crafted to strengthen Susannah's addiction to her domme. Abstinence had left her desperate.

The Apple Award was clearly designed to break down her protective instincts and kindle passion for innocent teens like Paige. The award was wildly successful at accomplishing that. Susannah figured it appealed to Chloe's perverse sense of humor too.

Over the next two days, Chloe was merciful. She didn't bring any more students into Susannah's office to frustrate her -- no award winners, no cheerleaders, no ballet dancers. Chloe didn't even stop by the office herself. She must have found other MILFs to torment.

After the two days were up, Susannah was on Cloud Nine, like a prisoner about to be paroled. Chloe came by the office with Pris (who seemed to be her sidekick in almost everything) and locked the door. She announced, "Today is the day your punishment can finally end, Suze. You should consider yourself lucky that deprivation makes sex even better. Of course I haven't missed your matronly body at all." Then she conceded, "Well, maybe a little. You are one of my favorite MILFs." Susannah was surprised to hear Chloe say that.

Pris sat down in Susannah's chair, content to watch. She nonchalantly took a bite out of the principal's apple.

Chloe sat on top of the desk and said to Susannah, "You may strip me."

Susannah was overjoyed to be given the command. She quickly pulled Chloe's top over her head, mussing the teen's blond hair in the process. She paused for a moment to admire her domme's body. Her beauty truly is stunning, she thought.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Don't take all day."

No, of course not. Why would I ever want to? Susannah removed Chloe's lacy bra, revealing her dazzling breasts. Now she would get to fondle those breasts, not watch while some tramp did it. She slipped off Chloe's pants and panties too, revealing the labyrinthine pussy she knew so well, already wet and glistening. She was turning Chloe on!

"Now my dear Suzie, you are my submissive slut... say it."

Susannah didn't hesitate. "I am your submissive slut."

"Vow to me that you'll always do what I ask."

The principal didn't even have to think about her answer. She desperately wanted to get back into Chloe's good graces -- to be a well-behaved sub for her mistress again. She would seduce Paige or any other teen if Chloe commanded it. "I pledge to do whatever you ask."

The dominant blonde smiled, satisfied with Susannah's vow. She spread her legs and said, "Now do your duty."

Susannah was as thrilled as a child opening a Christmas present. She excitedly got on her knees and leaned in to press her lips to Chloe's amazing sex organ. She was immediately dazzled by the heady flavor -- a flavor she'd never forget. The texture and contours of the organ were exactly as she remembered too. Susannah knew she was far more knowledgeable of Chloe's needs than the parade of sluts she'd been forced to watch, notwithstanding Chloe's loud orgasms during the parade.

The domme said, "Fingers." Knowing what this meant, Susannah slipped one finger into Chloe's vagina and another into her anus, but only to the first knuckle. The teen was mercilessly strict about that.

Chloe moaned haltingly at first, but soon her moans crescendoed into an undulating wail. (Susannah would be hard pressed to describe it. Her college English course didn't cover words for sexual noises).

Finally the teen orgasmed, shouting out "Yes!" and "Fuck!" over and over as her juices spilled into the principal's mouth, all over her chin and nose, even up her nostrils. It seemed like a quart of cum and a pint of pee, but Susannah was lost in the joy of pleasuring her domme and hardly noticed. Chloe squeezed her legs together, clenching Susannah's head like a vise. Her cum continued to flow into Susannah's orifices, making breathing difficult.

Maybe absence had made Chloe's heart grow fonder too.

After a few minutes Chloe pushed Susannah away. Her orgasm was nearing its end but she teased more pleasure out of it yet, tightening her groin muscles and allowing them to relax. Finally she was spent.

"Not bad," she said.

The praise was like music to Susannah's ears, even if it was just two words.

Chloe sighed for effect and said, "Alright, I guess it's your turn now. Get up on the desk and don't have an orgasm until I say so." Chloe stood up and kissed Susannah on the lips, hard. She roughly fondled the principal's crotch with one hand.

Susannah was elated to be groped, and her pleasure skyrocketed when Chloe inserted one, then two fingers into her vagina and began twisting them left and right. The domme stroked Susannah's g-spot with each twist and the pleasure was astonishing. The principal knew she was about to come with a vengeance. But then Chloe abruptly withdrew her fingers, leaving Susannah utterly bereft.

"Before I finish," Chloe pressed, "promise me you'll have Paige between your legs by midnight Friday or die trying."

Whatever faint echoes of moral discomfort Susannah might have felt had been shouted down by her need for Chloe and her desire for Paige. Plus she had to come right now. "Yes, I promise, Mistress."

Chloe patted Susannah's mound with a smug look on her face. "Great Suzie! I expect you to keep that promise. If you fail, you damn well better have a good reason, like Paige took one look at your cunt and had a coronary. Understood?"

"Yes, yes, of course, Mistress."

"Good, then you may have this one orgasm." Chloe resumed twisting and turning her fingers inside Susannah's love canal, seemingly stimulating every nerve ending at once. Thirty seconds of that was all it took to plunge Susannah into orgasmic ecstasy. She mindlessly cried out the name of her domme... "Chloeeeeeeeeeeee...!"

Chloe let Susannah revel in rapture for a few minutes but then put a stop to it. "Alright, Suzaroo, NO more orgasms until Paige's gingery tongue is inside your milfy cunt, got it?"

Susannah just nodded, barely comprehending the words. "Paige... gingery tongue... milfy cunt."

Chloe abruptly strode out of the office. Pris tossed the half-eaten apple into Susannah's naked lap and followed her domme out. The girls stopped by Beth's desk to collect the day's donation of course.

Susannah nominally collected herself. She didn't dare waste any time since it was already Wednesday. She checked Paige's schedule and saw that the girl had study hall the next morning. Perfect. She buzzed her assistant: "Beth, could you let Paige know I'd like to see her tomorrow, third period?"

"Certainly," Beth replied. The secretary would walk on hot coals to help Susannah carry out Chloe's orders. But she genuinely wanted to help Paige as well. The skinny redhead was such a nice girl, and if this went well, maybe the girl would become Chloe's submissive too, to experience the overwhelming joy of serving such a magnificent mistress.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the next chapter, Susannah meets with the endearing redhead and tries an unusual seduction approach.

12