A Reluctant Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have very sensitive nostrils," she said, adding, "you're not wearing any panties, are you?"

I shrugged and manufactured a guilty but stupid grin. "I thought that giving him easy access might really turn him on. Just thinking about it has made me very wet. I guess you can smell it running out of me. You want him to have a great fantasy, don't you? Anyway I need to be hot and bothered to give him a really good time and to be honest, I'm climbing the walls waiting for his cock. I'm just that damn turned on."

"I suppose I'm ready," she muttered meekly.

"I'm tired of apologizing," I blurted out. "I feel awkward enough as it is. This was your stupid idea and you begged me to do it against my will, so now I'm going to do it. So let's stop talking about it and either drive over there right now or call it off. I'm sick of sitting on a damn fence wondering if we're actually going to 'do it' or get cold feet. I'm sure your boyfriend Tony will enjoy it immensely, and that was the plan, wasn't it? For him to enjoy it immensely?"

She poured a double and then tossed the rum back down her throat.

"Easy when you're driving," I begged. "Don't forget that I'll be in the car sitting next to you. Unless of course you have changed your mind? Just because you promised Tony doesn't mean you can't break that promise."

She sighed and rolled her pretty emerald green eyes at the high ceiling. "If I break my word now, he might wonder if he can ever trust my word ever again."

"Fine, then let's go," I said, getting agitated. A part of me was still infuriated with myself for allowing the debacle to happen, and yet there was no denying the fact that the thought of getting it on with Tony was making me wild with uncontrollable desire. I was now like some raging volcano, waiting to erupt with raging pent up lust.

We left my condo together, with me taking the lead.

The walk to her car was slow and deliberate, almost as if she were a condemned prisoner on her way to the execution.

I stood by the passenger door, waiting for her to click her remote to undo the damn locks.

"It's a little chilly out," I said as she hesitated at the driver side door. "Can you let me in so my soaking wet pussy doesn't freeze over?"

She smiled wryly, then nervously bit her bottom lip as she hit the remote button, causing a click and my door to open.

I hopped inside and pressed the button for the seat warmer. It was only early fall but I wanted to keep my bum cheeks warm and toasty. They would, after all, soon be languishing ever so sweetly in his skilful white hands.

She started the car and the engine roared to life. She kept one eye on the onramp leading to the street, and one eye on my generous eye-popping cleavage. I also wore no bra, and my impressive thick nipples pressed against my flimsy halter top. No way he wouldn't want to stuff those nipples into his mouth until they danced on his tongue. The thought made me anxious and desperate.

"You just can't wait to get into his arms, can you?" she said, almost sarcastically.

"You say that as if I'm holding a gun to your head," I protested. "It's all your idea and all your doing. You have no right to make me feel guilty about it."

"I'm not trying to make you feel guilty," she explained. "Merely trying to remind you that you're there to briefly fulfil a fantasy then back off and leave him to me. I hadn't dreamed that you might actually enjoy it."

Her words were like sawdust in my ears. "Really? Is that what you thought? Putting me into the arms of the hottest guy on the planet, who is white no less, and you know how I have a passion for white guys, and I'm supposed to pretend that it doesn't turn me on?"

"Only a slut would be turned on when in the arms of her best friend's boyfriend."

Her words were like a torpedo launched deep into my chest, striking my heart and blowing up my already frustrated mind.

"You have no right talking to me like that," I protested, flinging open the door and walking out into the nippy fall air. I suppressed a tear. I knew this was going to happen, that she would finally see the idiocy of her stupid plan at the last possible second.

I moved quickly towards my condo door, a rage building within me. We hadn't even done the dirty deed with her precious beau and already she was coming apart at the seams. I could hear the car door slam as she came running after me.

She reached me and grabbed my arm.

I spun around and raised my voice. "Let go of me. You had not right to say those things to me."

"I'm sorry," she blurted out, brushing away a tear. "I don't know what got into me."

"Jealously got into you. What did you think was going to happen?"

"I'm sorry," she repeated. "You're absolutely right. I'm jealous. Insanely jealous. I don't know why I didn't think I wouldn't be. Forgive me for saying those things. Just get back into the car. Please."

"But you don't really want me to sleep with your man, not knowing how incredibly turned on I am and how I'm really into sex. He's going to love what I do to him and he's going to love the fact I'll love what he's doing to me. He'll have his fantasy about a threesome and about a black woman. But when it's over he might not want me to simply walk away. What the heck do I do then? I don't want our friendship ruined over your fucking lamebrain scheme."

"Yes, I know it's a lamebrain scheme now, but at the time, I was, well, I don't know what I was."

"You were dreaming of Tony asking you to marry him and you thought that getting those two fantasies out of his system would make him fall in line for proposing to you."

She felt the set of tears stream briefly down her cheek then she again brushed them away as she garnered a burst of courage. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I can't go back on my promise to Tony now. Not unless I want to risk losing him forever."

"But if he were to dump you over us not going through with it then he would hardly be worth your love anyways."

"That may or may not be, but all I know is that I could never bear to lose him. I'm hopelessly and helplessly wrapped up and tied up in the creep. Don't you see? For me it's like Custards last stand. I've got to give it a try then ride it through to my goal, which is to nail him down as my fiancé and eventual husband."

"And if he doesn't want to be nailed down?"

"Dammit Sophia, he better damn well want to be nailed down. After me giving him this night, he damn well better be."

"There's only one way to find out," I agreed, smiling tentatively as I marched obediently back to her car. A sixth sense told me I was headed for disaster, and a little 'I told you so' voice in the back of my head began to whisper a confirmation.

I slid back into the leather seat and listened to the engine roar to life a second time. I wanted to tell her once more that any guy that would make his girl fulfill such warped fantasies, didn't deserve her in the first place, but my resistance was done and my objections remained silent. It was like the night ahead had been somehow predestinated by some crazy fate. It was also like it was some kind of crazy dream, not even real, and that I was merely watching something unfold that wasn't really happening. I kept thinking on the way to Tony's home that I would suddenly wake up in my own bed and that it would simply be a nightmare that could never happen in real life.

We pulled off the main road and into the cul-de-sac leading to the three large homes on the prestigious street. The middle house was his.

She slipped into a parking spot next to the red Ferrari and as I looked up at the impressive home, I noticed the window drapes shift aside. He was obviously watching, obviously apprehensive and excited. And what guy wouldn't be? It wasn't every day that a girlfriend would agree to bring her superhot black friend along to mercilessly ride his cock and then suck on it ferociously like an overripe banana.

My own thoughts chastised me. And my conscience was suddenly smitten. Was I really going to act so damn aggressively with her man?

My blood was pumping through my veins like a mighty river, and a surging passion was flooding into my heart like some dangerous waterfall, cascading to the once calm lake below. The shirtless pictures Jenny had once shown me of Tony now churned in my tortured brain, sending my senses reeling. My flesh was fully absorbed with uncontrollable turn on. I had a thing for white guys, and Tony's mag cover face had set me on absolute fire. In the arms of the right guy, I was like a stick of unstoppable dynamite. I was convinced I was going to make a lasting impression on my best friend's man. I now wondered if perhaps things might conspire to have me inadvertently steal him away from her. The stage for such a damnable scenario was mercilessly set, and there would be no going back.

I took out the flask of rum from my purse and took a long deep swig, then I replaced the top and slipped it back into my purse. I had brought it along to steady my nerves and to fortify my resolve. But as things now stood, I really didn't need it. I was far hornier now than I had ever been in my entire life. I couldn't have stopped myself from getting it on with Tony even if I had wanted to, and up till that precise moment, I had fiercely not wanted to go through with it. Only now my body was roasting in its own turned on juices. I was on absolute fire. And my nipples were stiffened like tempered steel. The thought that he might suck on those nipples made my head spin with maddening bliss. My turned on flesh had crossed the damn line and there would be no going back.

"Are you okay?" she asked, watching me almost gasp for damn breath.

My face was flush and my pulse in the stratosphere. My pretty eyes were glazed and wild. "I'm out of my mind with being wildly horny," I answered honestly, not able to take the words back once they exited my mouth.

"You're not going to make too much of an impression on him today, are you? I mean you're not that great of a lover, are you?"

"The very best," I answered, again honestly.

I could tell she was apprehensive. The deal was for me to merely lay on my back like a dead fish and let him poke my pussy for a paltry fifteen minutes. Only now I had other ideas, such as letting him go wild on all three of my skilful oversexed holes.

Her mind was suddenly awash with the unthinkable possibility that he might end up liking me more that her. The thought was an unacceptable abomination. She now was desperate to cancel the whole sordid thing, and despite having spotted the drapes shift just as I had done, she was suddenly a woman with ice cold feet.

"I've changed my mind," she blurted out, her once milky white face now a sea of embarrassing red and anguish. "Tony will just have to learn to live with disappointment. I can always lie and say that you called it off at the last moment. That way he won't be blaming me. You were right about this being a bad idea. I should have known better. I really should have."

I was half drunk but fully horny. Surely she wasn't suggesting I simply turn off my body like it was a faucet?

"You're not being fair," I squealed angrily. "You forced me to psych myself up for days, and get me all worked up, and then you yank the rug out from underneath me? You should have thought of all this before you got me so hot and bothered."

I again took out the flask of rum and again threw back what was no less than yet another double. I was now officially drunk, and she was now officially out of her mind with rabid jealousy and a sobering dose of common sense.

"I can't do this," she blurted out. "I must have been out of my fucking mind thinking it was a good idea. Look, I don't want the two grand back for me cancelling. I can't believe you are so into doing my man. And I can't believe you look so amazingly good. I've never seen you dressed like this before. I'm chickening out."

With those words of admonishment she turned on the engine and turned her head around, getting ready to back out of the driveway.

I placed my hand on the door handle and got set to open it. I was over the top drunk and ready to do my thing whether she changed her mind or not. My clitoris was on absolute fire.

She retaliated by pressing the child proof locks. The door wouldn't open. She turned her head around once more, determined to drive me back home without anything happening.

A sudden knocking at her window made us both jump. It was Tony standing there in only slippers and a bathrobe. He had obviously come running out of the house, wondering why we had parked but were not coming inside.

"Shit," Jenny muttered, then rolled down the window.

"Hi hon," he said, his lust filled eyes immediately falling onto my more than generous cleavage. He then drooled over my pronounced nipples pressing hard into the halter top. My impossibly short skirt had also ridden up, and my legs lit up his gaze as though they were made of solid gold.

"You must be Sophia," he said, his sexy voice rich and velvety. A crack in his robe showed off the astounding rack of abs and throbbing chest muscles. I drooled shamelessly in his presence.

I took hold of his outstretched hand through the window, having to stretch past Jenny's frustrated face to reach it.

"Why were you pulling back out of the driveway?" he asked, sounding puzzled.

"Sophia here had a change of heart," Jenny lied. "She's never been involved in a threesome before and quite frankly, neither have I. I would have gone through with it though, but she's a little apprehensive."

I glared at her. I didn't like people lying about me. Still, seeing as how she was having second thoughts, I should have packed up my escalating, over the top libido and allowed Jenny to whisk me home. But my brain was swimming in alcohol, and my body was on absolute fire, with no fire brigade coming to my rescue.

All I could think about at that point was languishing in his hunky arms and taking that magnificent body of his for a bumping, grinding super wild ride.

"I do it," I spat out, saying the words as though they were toothpaste being squeezed out of a tube.

His eyes lit up and he rushed around to the passenger side, wanting to hold open the door for me. It didn't escape Jenny's attention that he was going to be helping me out of the car, but not her.

"This door is locked," he said, manufacturing a pout.

I turned and stared at Jenny. She was either going to release the complex locks on her yellow convertible Corvette, or I was going to tell him that she was holding me hostage.

She sighed and released the locks.

He pulled the door open and out I stepped in all my big breasted, rounded assed glory.

His eyes widened at the sight of my formidable assets and his tongue began dangling off the concrete.

Jenny's face turned tomato red as she too stepped out, and she rushed around the other side to take her man by the arm. I knew what she was thinking. If she couldn't stop it from happening, then she at least wanted to control things as they unfolded.

She snuggled close to him and she walked toward his front door.

He paused, then snuggled just as close to me, gripping my arm with his free hand. We walked through his front double doors together.

His house was impressive, and looked more like a real mansion than anything else. Expensive hand woven rugs and antique paintings were everywhere.

He took us into the living room, but preferred we left our exciting high pumps on. It made us look extremely sexy, especially me.

"I'll fix you two a drink," he offered as he sat us down on separate leather chairs. Then he turned in the direction of his liquor cabinet.

"Rum for me," I said, my face beaming. "Although I've probably had enough already."

Jenny said nothing, but merely watched me with distain and a sense of hopelessness. If she had wanted to give her man the night of a life time, she was certainly going to get what she wished for, and 'then some.'

I could tell it was the 'then some,' that was getting stuck in her angst.

As he stepped forward I playfully let my long pink painted fingernails grip the belt on his bathrobe, and pulled until it loosened and came free. He wasn't wearing any underwear underneath.

I gasped at his ten inch vanilla cock, its head glistening and its steel hard shaft looking delicious and tempting.

"You naughty girl," he said, adding a chuckle as he instinctively sought to retie it.

"Leave it open," I said, my face awash with turn on.

He studied me for a moment, his cock pulsating with rabid desire.

"I'll do you one better," he insisted, pulling off his robe altogether and letting it drop to the gleaming hardwood floor.

I watched his standing cock intently as the fire place cackled with spewing embers. The mood was certainly set and wondrously intense.

"A very romantic room," I said craftily, nodding appreciatively as he scampered off for our drinks.

"You don't have to act so sluttish," Jenny pleaded, her eyes moistened over.

"Relax," I countered. "This was your idea, remember?"

He came back sooner than expected and handed us both drinks. Mine was obviously a double or more. I drained it off immediately, and set it down on the glass coffee table. Then I leaned back and watched the room spin. It suddenly dawned on me that I had consumed at least ten ounces of rum in the last two hours.

I smiled as he sat down on the arm of my chair.

"So this is your first time doing anything like this, eh?" he asked, trying to turn small talk into a rip roaring seduction. I could tell he wanted to start with me. And the way my body felt, I knew he would be finishing with me as well.

I reached up and wrapped my fingers around his warm pulsating cock. His face lit up in response.

"You're a girl that doesn't believe in letting the grass grow under her feet."

"I like a cock to be sufficiently heated up and hardened before sucking on it with my thick pink painted lips," I countered, sending his senses skyrockting. I didn't need to glance in Jenny's direction to know that she was obviously reeling in shock.

Shadows from the fireplace danced sensually off the walls. He moved his face closer and kissed my enraptured mouth. Then he let his hands slip under my halter top and pull it down.

I felt my body tremble with savage turn on. Heaven was coming my way.

His aftershave smelt yummy and expensive. It made me wild with excitement.

"I'm not wearing panties," I whispered in his ear as our mouths finally pried apart.

He lowered his lips to my breasts, sucking the nipples and unleashing an avalanche of pleasure that now mounted towards the inevitable. If he kept it up than the orgasm starting to formulate deep within me, wouldn't be too far behind.

I rose up from off my chair, then skilfully guided his naked ass into the cushion I had just vacated. I was no longer interested in insipid foreplay. I wanted him deep inside of me.

I straddled him on either side of the chair, then lowered my pussy over top of him, not stopping until he was all the way inside of me.

Our chests squished together, and I moaned incessantly as the balls of my feet acted like springs, forcing me up and down along the length of his delicious white cobra.

I felt a brush against my arm, and a quick glance told me that Jenny was intent on too entering the fray. She obviously didn't want to lose control of the evening's sex to me.

She moved the coffee table closer, then stood on it, letting her pussy reach high enough so that she could press it to his famished mouth. She didn't want him kissing my dangerously sweet and addictive lips.

He began sucking on her, and she started to moan, but I could tell it was all an act. Her attention and focus remained firmly on what I was doing to her man.

For the next twenty minutes we were at a standoff, with his cock driving hard in and out of me, with our chests squished together, but with his face sucking feverishly on her pussy.