A Reluctant Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess the combination of us working on him so relentlessly and sweetly finally got to his sperm filled balls. He began to moan louder, and make sputtering gasping sounds, a sure sign he wasn't lasting as long as he should. Still, if he had gone passed the edge of no return, there would be no bringing him back now.

I held him in my arms more tightly. He was about to taste orgasmic paradise. But then it dawned on me. Suddenly. Forcefully. He was not wearing a condom. And I didn't have one. I had stupidly started things without making sure he had on a glove. And yet, it didn't seem to bother Jenny. Perhaps she hadn't thought about it? I wracked my brain trying to use the next few precious seconds deciding on whether or not to force him to pull out. I had remembered Jenny once telling me that Tony had recently gotten tested and had a clean bill of health, but that didn't exclude him from being able to get me pregnant. Jenny had told me that she was on the pill, but I was not. Despite my being half drunk, a sobering thought began creeping over the edges of my clouded mind. What if? Nine months was a long time to pay for one night of spectacular bliss.

I gingerly reached up and pulled his face out from underneath her quivering pussy.

Then I clutched his cheeks with sharp nails and caused our eyes to meet.

"You're going to come now, aren't you?" I said to him in a panic.

"Uh-huh," he managed, his face red and his breath a series of tell-tale pants.

I stopped my body from pumping up and down for a moment, also panting wildly but able to formulate at least one coherent sentence. If he had a condom close by then I could let him fire and simply keep on going.

"Do you have a condom?" I whispered in his ear, not wanting Jenny to hear. I had a year earlier been on the pill as well, but had stopped a few months ago when I split up with a boyfriend. I now guessed that Jenny probably assumed I still took those baby saving pills.

Tony stared sweetly into my gaze, his face starting to sweat profusely. My amazing pussy had really pushed him irretrievably over the edge. I guessed he probably had about fifteen seconds or so. And then...

He nodded no, then explained, also in a whisper, that "Jenny and I don't use condoms."

My anxiety levels now shot through the roof. Of course they didn't use them because she was on the pill. But what about me? And why hadn't I thought about that earlier?

Jenny seemed agitated that Tony had removed his sucking mouth from her desperate pussy, and she pulled him up toward her once more, forcing his mouth to press hard against her clitoris. She wanted him to turn her on and she wanted to dominate the sex as it unfolded. She had no idea that he was on the precipice and might be unable to step back from his balls unleashing their baby making fury.

I began to tremble at the thought of a giant belly perhaps looming on my horizon if I wasn't careful. I was morally opposed to abortion, and therefore at a crossroads as to whether or not to continue humping his giant volcanic cock. If I should dare continue, and if his uncovered log should leave its mark, what then? I certainly wasn't ready to be a mother.

His hands were suddenly pressed hard onto my bum cheeks. He was out of his mind with unfolding orgasmic pleasure, and desperate to have me start pumping up and down again.

His cock head kept rubbing wildly against my clit, and it suddenly ignited in my mind a burst of pleasure far too good to be true. I was now also about to have my first orgasm. At that precise moment I felt like I needed him back inside of me to maximize the wild delight. There was no question that if I did allow him back inside of me, than my orgasm would be ten times as sweet. But at what cost? He was about to unload.

My body shivered at the growing pleasure, which was beyond riveting, and his hands kept pulling maniacally on my hips and bum cheeks, trying to coax me lower to allow his thick long penis to slip back inside of me. The thought of him getting back inside of me was too tempting to resist and it was driving me out of my mind. The moment was beyond magical, and I just couldn't see letting go of such earth shattering delight, even if it did mean him firing deep inside of me. Still, a part of me resisted. Risking a baby? Really? Fucking really?

I began to groan at the unfettered ecstasy, my whole body shivering with abject delight. I could no longer exercise control over my own body. My breasts exploded with cascading joy as his mouth left Jenny's pussy and sucked on them maniacally.

"Can you hold it for a little while longer?" I begged.

He nodded no and his strong powerful hands now succeeded in pulling me downward once more.

My pussy exploded with an orgasm far greater than any I'd ever experienced before. I was sweetly coming apart at the seams, but he was getting dangerously close to unloading inside of me.

"How long do we have?" I begged, willing to fight for every precious second.

"Too late," he muttered, and the sensations of firing semen shocked my insides.

I decided at that moment that whatever would be would be, and I simply kept on moving up and down in a frenzy over his delicious erection, with my giant breasts squishing harder against his chest, leaving me breathless as we kissed passionately at our unstoppable releases.

I wasn't sure if he would shrink or not, but after a few more minutes of rock hard pumping, I knew we would be going at it non-stop all night long.

XXX

My car was in the damn driveway so she knew I was home. Plus she had spotted me shifting the curtain as she rang the doorbell. There was no way not to answer the fucking door now. My heart sank with fear. It was two weeks since the incredible sex romp with her man and I was still trying to avoid her.

I tentatively and reluctantly opened the door.

"That was quite a night we had," she whispered, adding, "but I can't believe we've never talked since. I've tried contacting you a dozen times but it's almost like you're avoiding me."

She was right. I was avoiding her, and for good reason.

"I've been visiting at my mom's and then busy, you know, work and all," I lied.

My excuse was lame and unbelievable. She kept eyeing me cautiously as she stood on the porch, waiting for me to open the door wider for her.

She was desperate for any facial expression that might tip off my thoughts. But I tried to keep up a blank stare. Her face was now showered with concern.

"You're wondering why I never returned any of your calls, aren't you?" I ventured, finally opening the door wide enough for her so she could step passed me.

She shrugged, then took off her jacket. She obviously intended on staying a while. She must have found it surreal and impossible that we hadn't chatted at all since 'the night.'

"You say you've been busy with your mom and work, and yet," she spat out, almost as if she were spewing out poison. "I've left so many messages on your phone. And sent you so many emails, and yet, nada. You've not replied at all. And as you can well imagine," she further lamented, "I'm desperate to talk about that night, and yet, you act as though it never happened or as if we're not even best friends anymore. How is that possible?"

I opened my mouth to respond but no sound came out. She was expecting an explanation, not small talk. But if I wasn't going to say anything, then she certainly was.

"It's been two long damn weeks since our all night threesome. I know you had to go out of town to visit your mother the first week after. But I phoned your mom looking for you three days ago and she told me you've been back since Monday, but, as I said, you're not answering your phone, nor returning any of my messages."

"A little under the weather since I got back is all," I lied.

"Sorry to hear that. Still, we need to talk. I want to thank you for doing the threesome. I know I got real jealous near the end there, and acted all possessive."

I shrugged. "You have a right to act possessive. He is, after all, your boyfriend."

"Nice of you to be so big about it, even though I know my attitude really must have bugged you. Sorry about that. Tony can't stop talking about our threesome together."

"I'll bet."

"He had the time of his life, that's for sure, but he assures me it is now out of his system. Our relationship seems to have become more intense. I get the feeling he may ask me to marry him at any time, and so it would seem that the threesome idea was a great idea after all."

I didn't respond. I got the sense she was probably reading things into her relationship with her precious Tony that just weren't there. It was clear to me she was indulging in wishful thinking and grasping at straws, but then again, they were her straws to grasp at.

She took my silence as an invitation to keep on talking. But in actual fact I just wanted her to leave. I had a lot to think about.

"Another reason I just had to see you today," she continued, "is because I don't want our friendship to end over this crap. I very much value the close relationship we've shared over the years...a shoulder to cry on, an ear when the other felt like talking, and-"

"It's really getting late for me," I muttered apprehensively, watching her eyes and waiting for a volcano to explode.

"You're...you're trying to get rid of me? It's eleven o'clock, late, I know, but not that late. I...I don't understand. What is up with you?"

"I would just rather be alone right now," I whispered, thankful that I was black so that my face wouldn't turn beet red. I was thoroughly embarrassed. "As I said, it's late for me."

"We really need to talk, and I won't stay long," she said. "Although don't you usually go to bed much later than this?"

"Not that kind of late," I answered, rolling my eyes toward the ceiling and wishing I were dead.

She paused for a moment, her brain working overtime. "I don't understand, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that my period is five days late, and I might be pregnant."

A look of abject horror began to splash across her face.

"Surely you don't mean from the threesome?"

I shrugged. "The only sex I've had in months. Probably why I was so damn horny."

"I thought you told me once you were on the pill?"

"I told you that almost half a year ago. Once I broke up with my old boyfriend, I stopped using them."

"Damn. This is insane. You should have told me. I would have made sure he used a condom."

"I thought that was what he was going to do, put on a condom. It wasn't until he was inside of me that I realized he-"

"You did that on purpose."

"Did what on purpose?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You wanted him to knock you up. You want to steal him away from me, don't you?"

"I want to do no such thing. And I resent you saying that. You keep apologizing then minutes later making me feel like absolute shit. And you've been doing it ever since you came up with this stupid idea. I told you it was idiotic, but you kept insisting we do it. And now that we have done it, you're suddenly blaming me. You're not being fair. I knew you would react this way."

"How do you expect me to react with an absolute bitch?"

I thrust an unappreciative finger in her face. "Shut the fuck up. I'm no bitch."

She tried to calm down, her face smothered with anguish and her heart blanketed with a supressed rage so strong that I could actually feel it.

"You're not going to keep it, right, Sophia?" she asked desperately. "The baby, I mean. You're going to get rid of it and say nothing ever to Tony about it right?"

"Being very selfish about this, aren't you? Not caring about the baby or my own personal feelings or even the fact that Tony has a right to know I might be pregnant with his child?"

"You'll ruin everything, you bitch."

"Again with calling me that. So now I've suddenly gone from being your best friend, to being a bitch? Maybe you should just leave. You act as though me being pregnant is making me happy. If it turns out I am in the family way, then my damn life will be turned upside down. As for me ruining things, you brought that on yourself when you defied my advice that having a threesome was an incredibly naïve and stupid thing to do. Realizing fantasies don't get them out of a man's system. The only thing that realizing a fantasy does is strengthen the urges in a man's heart and mind. You seem to think that having that threesome has somehow 'tamed' your man. For all you know it may have merely excited him to the point where he secretly might be wanting to have threesomes all the time."

"You would love that, wouldn't you? Jumping back into bed with my white fiancé. You've always had a thing for white guys, especially hot looking dreamy beefcakes like Tony."

"So what if I do? You're the one that forced me mercilessly to jump into bed with him. Should you find it so strange that Tony or I might harbor secret feelings about wanting to do it all over again?"

"So now the truth comes out. You want to hump my man again."

I threw my hands up in despair. "You're obviously not listening to a word I say. And-"

"Has Tony tried to contact you since that night?" she asked, an insipid sweat beginning to formulate on her both sides of her now worried face.

"Why don't you ask him?" I blurted out, trying to dance around the question.

"Not even to say he really enjoyed the evening with you? Don't you dare lie to me."

Her words were like tainted toilet bowl water tossed into my face. I was now enraged. I began to yell so she would know it. "So now I'm a cheat and a liar and everything in between? Fuck you. I don't know how we've remained best friends over all these years."

"Neither do I," she blurted out, her face beet red and her eyes supressing a waterfall about to happen. "Just you stay away from my Tony and get rid of that damn bastard child before he finds out. Or else."

"Or else what? You don't own me. You're nothing but an uptight psycho bitch. You can't tell me what to do. Just get out. Get out now."

I stormed to the door and held it open. "Go on. Fuckoff and do it now," I screamed.

Now it was her turn to storm to the door, and as she passed me she gave me the finger.

She stopped after exiting outside, and spun on her heels quickly, turning to try and get in the last word. But I slammed the door in her face then locked it and marched away into my living room. There, I headed straight for the liquor cabinet. I was going to need a tall long glass of my favorite rum, and then I was going to need an equally tall long cry.

But first I had some unfinished business to take care of.

I watched as Tony stepped out of the shadows where he had been hiding, his face nervous but still turned on. "Good thing I parked around back or she would have spotted my car. Then she really would have gone off the deep end."

"Yeah, well what she doesn't know won't hurt her, at least not for now," I added.

He dropped his bath robe and moved toward me. His rippling abs made my nipples stiff and my toes curl just at the sight of them. We had managed to make love almost every single day the whole two weeks since the threesome. It still bothered me getting my mother to lie for me by saying I was out of town, but it was the only way I could think of to spend so much time in his arms without Jenny wising up.

"You didn't mean what you said about being pregnant, did you?" Tony asked, his hands tracing my curves and my body trembling at the escalating pleasure.

"I said it to drive a wedge in her heart, so she'd hate you for it. But I'm not pregnant yet, no," I said. "Unless of course you stop using condoms like you did on that first night."

His cock felt hot and spicy against my thigh, and I could tell that he was angling to put it in again.

"You're insatiable," I muttered, my body feeling hot and sweaty. "But I'd like to get another drink first. Having Jenny take a run at me really wrecked my nerves. I don't think we can keep fooling her. Sooner or later she's going to figure out that we really hit it off more than we should of that first night two weeks ago."

"I hope you're not feeling guilty over all this. It was, after all, her idea to do that threesome."

"The hell it was. Don't lie Tony. It was actually your idea, wasn't it?"

"Maybe, but I wasn't supposed to actually fall in love with you like I did."

My spirits soared at his declaration, and my gaze got lost in his spectacular blue eyes. "Is that what you are? In love with me?"

"You know it babe."

He pressed closer, but my hands latched onto his muscular chest, temporarily keeping his cock outside of me. "We need to settle this once and for all," I whispered. "Up till now I've been doing it for the sex, but you are beginning to be all I can think about. We seem to be messing with each other's heads. You'll have to make a decision. Do you want me, or do you want Jenny, and don't say both."

He smiled wryly. "It's so funny," he said. "I thought honestly that having a threesome and having a black woman for the very first time would get my fantasies out of my system and bring me closer to Jenny, but ever since that night I've come full circle. You're the one I want."

I kept our eyes locked together. It was obvious to me that our hearts were in the same place, lost in each other.

"And are you going to tell Jenny about us any time soon?" I asked.

He sighed. "Actually, I am going to text her right now, only I won't tell her I'm here at your place. She'll probably come flying over again, only this time breathing fire."

"Hmmm. How can I be sure you'll actually text her? What if you still want us both?"

"Threesomes are very much overrated," he said, "although they are good for finding out who it is you really love."

"I guess I'll be losing a best friend," I said, somehow not lamenting my loss as my excited heart thumped wondrously in my chest.

"But you'll be gaining a boyfriend, and maybe even a fiancé," he said.

I kissed him instinctively and it was like heaven itself.

"Wow. Keep those lips warm," he urged, adding, "Go get your drink and I'll send the text. She'll probably head straight for my place. Unless of course, she smells a rat and comes flying back over here?"

"Maybe."

"What then?" he asked.

"Hmmm. I won't let her in, that's for sure," I answered. "I won't do threesomes anymore."

###