A Reluctant Trade, Ch. 02

Story Info
Kirton visits Laura at home.
7.2k words
4.58
3.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang in the kitchen. Laura Bowen looked up from the book she was reading.

"Could you answer that dear," her husband Gerry asked.

Gerry Bowen had brought work home for the weekend and was diligently working on it. They didn't get many phone calls and Laura pondered who it might be as she walked through to the kitchen to pick up the phone.

"Did he tell you the good news?"

"Umm, yes," Laura replied, her heart sinking, instantly recognizing the voice.

Laura had hoped not to hear from Kirton Hughes. Her husband had returned home on Friday evening delighted to inform her that his job probation period had been moved out to two months. Laura knew of this in advance, because Kirton had told her, following their sexual liaison at his home office.

"Good, and did you reward him as a wife should?" Kirton continued.

"Umm, well, possibly. We had a nice evening," she replied trying to keep her voice as monotoned as possible, should her husband be listening from the lounge.

"Possibly! Ha, ha, ha. You fucked him alright, didn't you?"

"Yes," she answered, as blandly as she could.

"Good. Gerry deserved a small reward. Ok here's what we'll do. I've freed myself up Wednesday afternoon so we can meet at my home office at 1pm. You can make a comparison between your husband and your lover."

"I... I don't think I can make that time," replied choosing to ignore his crudeness

"Why not?"

"I'm playing tennis that morning."

"Oh, you play tennis down at the club. Good for you. How do you find it there?"

"The facilities are quite run down, but apart from that, I enjoy it."

"Run down are they. Hmmm. Ok, what time do you finish?"

"Ummm... early afternoon," she replied lowering her voice still further.

"Good. I'll come around to your house early afternoon. You enjoy the rest of your weekend Laura," he said and rang off.

Laura stood stunned, still holding the phone.

"I can't have him around here. Not in my house," she thought, quickly dialing the number at the factory.

Being Saturday, no one answered, and Laura hung up.

"Who was that darling?" Gerry called out.

"It was ahhh... just Margaret, asking if I was going to tennis this week."

Kirton hung up the phone and sat back in his large chair. He was in his office at the factory, as was his practice every Sunday. He liked to work some weekends, feeling it set a good example to his employees. Some were present that afternoon, especially in Accounts. They were trying to get their heads around the new accounting system, which Hughes Mining was looking to implement.

"You'd better have it operational soon or heads will roll," Kirton had told old Jack Fisher, the Head of Accounts, watching Hughes and Co longtime employee squirm.

Kirton considered Laura Bowen, who he'd taken to his bed only days earlier. It had required the motivation of saving her husband's job to get her there but, despite this, she'd proven surprisingly willing. Kirton had not been expecting this of the seemingly conservative young wife, and had been delighted, coming away desiring more.

Although married, Kirton no longer had relations with his wife, the mother of his six children. She'd long been aware of his serial philandering and for some years had been refusing him. They slept in separate bedrooms. This didn't concern Kirton. Mary had been a good wife, raising their six children well, while he was often absent. She deserved not to be pestered by him. However, at 48nyears old Kirton continued to have a strong sex drive. A lack of opportunity at home meant he constantly needed to find relief elsewhere.

"I must have Bridget start working Sundays," he thought, frustrated that his immediate need could not be satisfied. "She won't like the notion, but I can give her fiancé a pay rise by way of compensation."

Kirton had first sighted Bridget Huff at 18 years old. She was the daughter of an Assistant Manager. He'd offered her a job and bedded her within days of commencing. She was inexperienced and had clearly not enjoyed the experience, telling Kirton she would need to leave.

He'd told her work was not easy to find in middle-America in the early 1970's, and that she should speak to her father about adapting to the demands of the job. Bridget had returned telling Kirton her father had told her she must do what was required, while her mother had merely cried. Pleased with his employees response, Kirton had given Cedric Huff a substantial pay rise and gone about molding his young attractive daughter to his needs. Three years later she was the only woman he returned too. The rest me merely discarded, once he tired of them.

One day Bridget had come to Kirton saying she'd become engaged to Wayne, who worked on the factory floor and that she could no longer come to Kirton's bed. Kirton had promoted Wayne to Floor Manager and informed Bridget that he required her to remain available.

"I can't give young Wayne another promotion," pondered Kirton. "I'll give him a pay rise and he'll need to understand this entails his future wife being available to work weekends."

Happy with his decision Kirton decided to remain celibate until the Wednesday, while looking forward to seeing the very captivating Mrs. Laura Bowen again.

-----------------------------------

Wednesday morning saw Laura particularly flustered. She'd hidden her angst from her husband, because he remained upbeat in the knowledge he'd retained his job for at least another two months.

"Little does he realize the price I'm paying to secure his happiness," Laura thought, while cooking his breakfast.

Once she'd kissed him and sent him out the door, Laura considered skipping tennis, but dismissed this idea.

"What's remaining at home going to achieve. I'll just sit here fretting and then he'll come around anyway," she decided.

As was her practice she tied her dark hair back in a pony-tail, before slipping into her short white tennis dress, matching frilly panties and white tennis shoes. Once at the tennis club, in the company of the other women, Laura began to relax. She enjoyed her tennis and despite the morning heat, was looking forward to playing. 'Women only' mornings occurred twice a week. On Wednesday mornings the players circulated, playing one set games, before moving on to compete against another opponent.

Laura was a good tennis player, younger and more fit than most of the others. She won her first two games with ease. Her third opponent of four was Diane King, the woman who had introduced her to Kirton Hughes, when he approached their group at the recent work function. Diane was closer to Laura's age and her equal at tennis. They embarked on a long, tiring game as the morning drew hotter.

At the end of their match, Laura had won six games to five, and the two women approached the net to congratulate each other.

"Good game Diane. Thanks."

"Yeah, nice win. I missed a few shots."

"Thanks," Laura repeated, intending to walk to her next game, when Diane took her by surprise.

"Have you heard from Kirton Hughes?"

Given her appointment that afternoon the question hit Laura like a sharp barb. She hesitated briefly before replying.

"No, of course not. Why?."

"I just wondered, because he's standing over there talking to Brad, the groundskeeper."

Laura jerked her head around to look. The two men were conversing, while looking out to the courts. She quickly hid her look of disquiet before turning back to Diane.

"Does he often come down here?"

"Only if there's something of interest to him," Diane replied with a knowing smile, turned and walked away.

Laura moved to her next game as quickly as she could, pulling at her short tennis dress in a vain effort to make it longer.

Unfortunately, her next opponent Pat had gone for a toilet break, leaving Laura standing alone and very self-conscious. Her heart racing, she glanced to see him still there, looking more imposing than ever.

"Oh Laura, what have you got yourself into," she worried.

Laura had long held a secret attraction for large, brawny, charismatic men.

"Why not," she'd rationalized. "Many women would find them attractive."

In public she was dismissive of such men and their brash manner. Privately, safe in her own bedroom, she'd long fantasized freely about them, assuming other women also did. Only once, while in college, had she dipped her toe in the water, but pulled back before matters could get out of hand. Now, required to save her husband's job, she'd gone with the man standing only yards from where she stood. No longer mere fantasy, her recollection of what had occurred with him was vivid.

"I gave more than enough of myself that afternoon," she thought, as she fought to deny the physical reactions her memory elicited. "My husband now has a chance to prove himself and I shouldn't have to do any further shameful acts. It's unfair. I'll tell him so today."

Pat arrived and Laura was relieved to commence their match. However, the two men remained talking. Conscious of this, Laura couldn't concentrate and began the game in terrible form, soon down four games to love. At this point she glanced and both men had gone. Better able to concentrate, Laura lifted her game, but still lost six games to three.

"Well done Pat," Laura congratulated at the net.

"First time I've beaten you," Pat reflected accurately. "Did Mr. Hughes watching make you nervous."

"No! Not at all," Laura said, aware that her denial was too quickly given.

"Maybe subconsciously, he's an imposing man who'd make any woman's knees quiver," was all Pat said, walking away.

"Oh golly," Laura uttered quietly, getting a sinking feeling. "What are they all alluding too. Why did they think he's here to see me. I've done nothing to have them think that way. Nothing at all."

She gave some consideration to querying the women further, but decided that would merely increase suspicion. She moved into the clubrooms and took a drink of water. At this point Brad walked over to her.

"Mr. Kirton and I thought you look a good player Mrs. Bowen," Brad said.

"Oh... ummm.... thanks. I didn't know you were watching."

"Watching intently Mrs. Bowen. You need to stay a few minutes; I have an announcement."

Disturbed by his comments, Laura got another drink and sat waiting for the other games to finish. Once they had, Brad called all the women together.

"Good news for us here at the Tennis club ladies," he began. "Mr. Kirton paid a visit today and was shocked at the disrepair of courts and equipment. He said we are to get new nets, two new hardcourts at the north end, and the clubroom will be refurbished."

The women were excited about this unexpected news and began to chatter among themselves. Laura stood up, wondering if what she'd said on the phone that had got this result. She said her goodbyes and went to the car. On the drive home her thoughts raced.

"He was looking at me today and everyone seemed to know it. Just like the work function. After that function ended I went to my husband, then to the car, where..." she recalled, braking hard to avoid tail-ending a car.

"OK, settle down Laura," she encouraged herself, driving with more care. "Yes, he's coming around; no doubt full of male desire, but nothing is set in stone. How to present myself? Jeans and a sloppy sweatshirt, I think. No make-up. Plain as possible."

With this plan in mind, she was almost calm by the time she turned into her driveway and saw the large car parked there.

"Oh no. Not in our driveway," she thought, conscious of neighbors and anyone else who drove by.

Laura parked behind the car hoping to shield it from prying eyes. She collected her racquet and tennis bag and went to the door, finding it unlocked.

"Hello!" she called, her heart racing as she walked inside shutting the door behind her.

"Welcome home Mrs. Bowen," he said, rising from his seat. "I let myself in."

"But it's my house," she said, with a hint of irritation.

"Your house, which you rent off the company. My company. You can call this an inspection, if you wish. You played well today."

"Thanks. Do you come to the courts often."

"Not often, but I couldn't wait to see you. Plus you mentioned the courts were in disrepair, so I drove down to talk with Brad. We agreed on an upgrade. Brad announced the upgrades at the club?"

"Yes... yes he did. The women seemed very happy to hear that."

"So they should be. They have you to thank for that. Anyway, enough of boring upgrades. Brad and I watched you play. We agreed you move beautifully. I grew hard watching you. Likely Brad did as well."

"I ... umm... oh," Laura stumbled, taken aback by his brash crudeness.

"Watching you in that cute little outfit... well, you deserved the reward of a nice new tennis court. Now I'm here to take my reward."

"I'm happy you find my tennis outfit... cute, but right now it's covered in sweat. It was nice of you to come to the Courts and thanks you for the upgrades, but I really need to bathe."

"Not just yet. I like a sweaty woman. Come over here first," he said, extending his hand.

"I ummm... I'm not sure... I..."

"Laura, it's been six difficult days for me. I've thought of you every waking hour," he said. "I'll tell you what. You're dressed in a skimpy outfit, so I'll remove some of my clothing to put you more at ease."

Laura watched horrified, as he removed his shirt to stand topless in the middle of her lounge. However, once his broad chest was bare, her heart gave a jump and she looked to berate herself. He slipped off his shoes, socks and stood only in his trousers. It was too much for Laura, who felt the need to be forthright.

"It's hard to relax when I'm in my own house with a semi-naked man, who's not my husband. My husband who could arrive home early at any time."

"We both know your husband is working tirelessly in order to keep his job. There is no chance he'll arrive home early. Now, would you like to wash and freshen up."

"Yes please," Laura replied, relieved that this would delay proceedings.

"C'mon then," he replied, offering his hand, catching Laura off guard.

"Are you coming too?"

"Of course. I want to watch."

"But I don't want you too."

"Gerry must watch you sometimes."

"No, never," she answered honestly, seeing a slight smile on Kirton's face.

"Well perhaps he should. Anyway, it will be another new experience for you. I think you'll enjoy it just as you enjoyed the new experiences in the bedroom at my home office last week."

Deflated by his mention of her previous weakness, Laura meekly accepted the offer of his hand.

Kirton knew these houses intimately. He'd helped designed them.

"Very functional," he thought, leading her down her hallway. "Three bedrooms, one bathroom, and separate toilet"

He led her into the bathroom, which contained a shower over the bath

"You showering or you want us to both jump in the bath."

"I'll take a shower thank you," Laura quickly replied. "Alone if possible."

Kirton ignored this request and merely reached to turn the shower on, before moving to sit on the edge of the vanity.

"When it warms up you can jump in."

"Do you really have to stay in here?"

"Of course. I told you that. You should get undressed."

"I don't want too."

"Would it make it easier if I took off the rest of my clothes?" he said, lowering his trousers to stand in his boxers, as a shocked Laura looked on

"Maybe I'll... maybe I'll just shower in this for now," Laura said, trying to regain control, while privately admonishing herself for lingering too long on the almost naked man standing mere feet away.

"What, in your tennis dress?" he replied.

"Yes, it needs washing anyway, and I'd prefer you put your clothes back on," she said.

"Why? Because the sight is arousing you."

"No!" Laura said, much too quickly for her liking. "It's just not right. Not right at all."

That day at his home office, they'd fucked, but she'd been lying back on the bed and they'd remained partially clothed. Now, despite her words, her eyes again dwelt for too long on the almost naked man in front of her. She looked to his boxers, seeing the outline of his cock hanging there. When her eyes returned to his face, she saw him smiling knowingly. Laura wrenched her look away and made to test the shower water.

"The shower should be warm now. Go ahead and get in," he said, calling her bluff.

Laura had no wish to get under the shower fully clothed, but nor did she want to be fully naked in front of a half-naked man. She'd never even been in this situation with her husband. Apart from her drunken tryst with her husband in the backseat of their car, nakedness was for the bedroom, under the sheets.

Laura slipped off her shoes and socks, stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain across.

"Ha ha ha. I didn't think you'd actually do that. You are too much. I like you. I like you a lot," she heard him laugh.

"If you like me so much, you can accede to my wishes and leave my bathroom," she called, as the water drenched her hair and clothing.

"Accede to your wishes," he repeated, ripping back the curtain. "You speak well... educated. You finished High School?"

"I completed three years at College. I passed with A's and B's. Now could you pull the curtain back across. The floor will get soaked."

"Hmmmm, brainy and beautiful," he continued, stepping over the bath edge. "You mind if I join you?"

"Yes, I do mind," she said, turning to face the nozzle, so she needn't look at him.

"Too bad. Pass me the soap. I'll wash the bits of lovely smooth flesh that I can see."

Laura hesitated, then with a deep sighed collected the bar of soap and handed it back to him without turning. She heard him lathering it and soon felt hands on her arms.

"Oh dear," Laura uttered quietly, dejected that his touch should spark an unwanted current. "You're a weak woman. Pull yourself together."

"What did you say? Did you say I like that a lot?" he asked, running hands up and down her arms.

"No... Never mind what I said."

"I'd wash you here...," Kirton said dropping soapy hands onto her tennis dress at her hips, before running them up to her breasts, "...and here. If it weren't for your cute tennis dress being in the way."

Laura said nothing. The hands lightly squeezing her breasts felt good and she knew any utterance would reveal unwanted arousal. After a time the hands trailed back down off the dress, along her thighs, all the way to her calves. She looked back to see him kneeling as he washed each. His efforts felt nice, and when he moved hands up each side of one thigh, the feelings intensified. She reached for the shower nozzle to steady herself. Soon he moved to the other thigh.

"Please don't... it... it's not fair," she uttered weakly, water continuing to pour on her head, while fingers massaged close to her frilly white panties.

Kirton said nothing. He was delighted with the reactions he was getting. This young wife could deny it all she wanted, but once again she was clearly enjoying his touch. He soaped and massaged her inner thighs for a while longer, before standing.

"Move back a little," he ordered, as she continued to cling onto the nozzle.

He watched her shuffle back, dropping hands lower to grasp the tap. The movement caused her wet dress to rise. Kirton soaped his hands, moved them to her lower back, before pushing them down under her frilly panties. His cock grew fully hard, as it sensed it's time drawing nearer.

Laura knew she should protest. Despite still being clothed she was vulnerable, yet said nothing. The truth was his gentle massaging of her butt cheeks felt pleasurable, even more so when fingertips slid closer to her most intimate part. She heard him laugh when she gave and involuntary twitch of her butt.

It was no surprise to Laura when the hands pushed on down her thighs, taking the panties with them. When they reached her ankles, she made one final defiant gesture, keeping her feet planted.