A Reluctant Trade, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your foot," he ordered gruffly.

With a sigh of resignation she did so, soon feeling the fingers slowly traverse their way back up her calves and onto her thighs. She knew where they were headed and now she awaited the touch.

Kirton knew she'd surrendered. For a time he teased her, moving across inner thigh, and buttocks. As he watched he noted her beautifully proportioned butt twitch a number of times. Eventually, he soaped his fingers, turned his hand and put her out of her misery.

"Oh gosh." Laura couldn't help exclaim, as fingertips began to run across her pussy lips.

The sensations were electric, and she moved herself trying to accentuate them. The fingers dragged up her butt crack, before reversing back down to her pussy. She felt a finger locate her hole and deftly enter an inch or so.

Laura had never been touched in this manner, nor in this position. The whole process was entirely new. She reveled in it, even more so when the hands moved to her inner thighs, pushed them gently wider. Lips soon replaced fingers on her pussy.

Kirton loved licking pussy. His tongue lapped at her, over and over. Even after the soap and water the feminine odor was strong, as he'd expected after her exercise. Soon he heard a gasp as he ran his tongue up her butt crack and moved it on her there. Returning to her pussy, he pressed a hand on her back, so she arched further. Now he could locate her pearl, which he gently sucked on.

Kirton had brought her to orgasm in this manner the last time, but that had been to win her over. This time he saw no need.

"You've accepted a man in this manner before?" he asked standing, fairly certain of the answer.

"No... I..."

"You'll like it. Place this foot up here, lifting her leg so one foot now rested on the bath edge. "Arch your back more, and rise up on your toes, on that other foot."

Kirton pulled his boxers lower took his shaft in hand. Being so much taller, he stepped out of the bath with one foot, spreading his legs wide and lowering his pelvis. He lined his cock with her fully exposed opening, immediately lodging his cockhead in her opening. Despite the water he found her slick with arousal. Moving hands to grip her hips he drove half his shaft up inside her warm pussy.

"Ohhh," Laura gasped, at the rough intrusion.

One hand slipped from the tap, to rest on the bath edge, exposing her even further. She felt his cock withdraw then return, filling her further. He repeated this a few times. Laura grateful his movements were measured.

Such was the tight fit and the sight below, Kirton wasn't merely controlling his movements to allow his prize to adapt. The pink rosebud winked up at him, his cock moving just below it. He knew abrupt movements would see him cum within seconds.

"Kirton you are a lucky, lucky man," he thought, now fucking her.

The considerate movements of the man behind her, allowed Laura to rapidly adapt to this unfamiliar position and the cock invading her. The pleasurable feelings grew, and she instinctively began pushing back to meet him. Soon the cock was fully entering her as signaled by the gentle slap of hips on wet buttocks. With her husband she'd have feared missing out and brought fingers to her pussy, to bring herself along.

"With this man there seems no need," Laura thought.

Desiring that she cum, Kirton fought the desire to take her boldly. He remained measured with his movements, waiting for the subtle movements and breathing that would tell him she was close.

Soon he got what he was looking for. The movement of her butt made it such that he could merely leave his cock there for her. The woman was basically fucking him and becoming increasingly urgent in her actions.

Laura was also aware of her bawdy actions. However, she was past caring as the sensations rose to overflowing. Her actions quickened and the slaps became louder.

"Oh dear god," she blasphemed, when it arrived.

Kirton heard the utterance, felt the shudder and held himself in her, as her pussy squeezed and released on his cock. His surge of momentary triumph was tempered by the fact that he knew she'd go weak. He quickly moved hands back to both hips, holding his prize aloft with ease. When the pulsing in her pussy eased, he didn't hold back. Kirton fucked her feverishly for a minute or so until, cum raced up his shaft and burst forth into her.

Once he'd emptied his balls. Kirton withdrew and released his hold. As he'd anticipated, the young woman slumped to the bottom of the bath. He pulled his boxers back into place, reached to turn off the shower and moved to sit at the far end of the bath. He waited for her to look up. When she finally looked with a shy glance, he gave an abrupt order.

"Take that fuck'n dress off now, will you. We've fucked twice and I still haven't seen your tits."

Being spoken too in such a crude, demanding manner was yet another first for Laura. It snapped her back to the reality of what had just occurred. She looked to the big man sitting virtually naked, smug in the knowledge he'd had his way again. She made no move to comply.

"Either remove the dress or I'll rip it off you."

Having no wish to have her tennis outfit ruined, Laura gave a sigh of resignation, while rising back to her feet.

"Unzip me then," she said, turning her back to him.

Once unzipped she pulled the wet tennis dress up off over her head. This proved no easy task, but eventually she managed it, now standing only in her bra. He unclipped it for her and she drew it down her arms and off, discarding it outside of the bath.

Laura had never brazenly displayed her body to anyone previously. With great resolve she turned and stood with arms limp at her sides.

Despite admiring the firm breasts, tight waist and slim legs Kirton was not amused.

"What's that?" he asked, mimicking her pose. "Pose like you do for your husband."

"I've never stood fully naked in front of my husband."

"What, never! Unbelievable! Stand with hands on hips, one leg bent in front of the other."

"Like this?" Laura asked, striking the pose.

"Yeah... that's better. Much better," he said. "You don't do this sort of thing with your husband?"

"We undress but... we don't flaunt ourselves in this manner."

"Flaunt! Why not. Don't you find it horny?" he asked, stepping close to embrace her.

"I... " she stopped, feeling his semi erect cock press against her stomach.

Laura swallowed hard, aware that there was a strong likelihood of more intimacy to follow. She felt his hand on her chin, lifting it and soon lips were on hers again. She made no effort to deny him, entering fully into the kiss, while he moved himself gently on her belly.

Given the way matters were headed, Laura decided to take some initiative. She pulled her stomach back and moved a hand to his wet boxers, taking his cock firmly in hand. She felt him murmur into her mouth. Their kiss intensified as she stroked him harder, the material sliding along his shaft. Eventually he broke the embrace.

"You're hard again," she said, stating the obvious.

"You did that."

"What now?"

"Now I require more of you, my precious lover."

"More?"

"Yes. Sit on the edge of the bath, and pull down my boxers," he ordered.

She sat on the flat tiled edge, where she'd placed her foot only minutes earlier. Drawing down his wet boxers, his cock sprang free, adjacent to her face. Laura had never had a cock is such close proximity to her head. Given this position, Laura had some idea what he'd request. She knew of the act. It was alluded to in books she'd read.

"You've washed my cock clean. I've licked you twice, now it's your turn," he merely stated, confirming what she'd guessed..

Kirton saw her look up at him, doubt on her face.

"I've never done it."

"Place it on your tongue," he ordered, pleased she was not refusing outright, as he'd thought she might.

He watched as she dropped her eyes and licked her lips clearly contemplating her actions. To his delight he saw her tongue slip out over her bottom lip.

"Further," he demanded.

After she complied he took his cock and tapped the head on her protruding tongue a few times. Then he slid it back and forth, before leaving it resting there.

"That Ok? he asked, which saw her look up and nod. "Good. Now hold my cock, slide in on your tongue a few times, and close your lips around it."

When she did as he asked, the simple act saw him groan. Her mouth was wet and warm. The knowledge his was certainly the first cock lodged in her sweet warm mouth ramped up his passions, and he hardened further. His cock twitched and she came off him.

"I can taste you and I can taste me."

"Mines just a little leakage, that's all. Now you need to soap the shaft and my balls. Use one hand to stroke my cock, the other to massage my balls. Then take me back in your mouth."

He watched her lather her hands and move one back to his shaft, the other to his balls. She gently began to move fingers on each.

"Ohhh yes, that feels good," he complimented genuinely.

She smiled up at him, clearly enjoying the compliment. The simple smile, along with her actions saw a stirring in his balls. He placed a hand behind her head to indicate she should again take him in her mouth.

Laura didn't mind being guided back to his cockhead. She was enjoying their play, finding the ache in her lower stomach returning, despite no physical touch there. Clamping her thighs together, she returned the cockhead to her tongue and played it up and back. She glanced up and pleased to see his reaction, Laura ran it up her tongue and closed her lips around it. Being careful to keep her teeth clear, she began to move her head, massaging the bulb with her lips.

"Oh my god!" thought Kirton, delighting in her innocent efforts to please him. "The girl's a natural."

Once again he was desperate to delay, wanting it to last as long as possible. However, it wasn't easy.

"Steady Kirton... steady... you're not a teenage boy," he thought, as she began to take a little more of him in her mouth.

For a while he resisted, but eventually Kirton couldn't help himself. He placed a hand on her head and took charge, actively fucking her mouth. He resisted pushing in too far, aware she'd reject this and pull back off. He felt his cum rise out of his balls.

Laura would later marvel at how naive she'd been.

"Touching a man's scrotum, stroking his manhood, while it's lodged in your mouth could only have one outcome," she'd reflected, recalling how the cockhead had swelled, just before he groaned.

Suddenly, liquid burst forth into her mouth. Her hands flew to his hips and she tried to push herself away, but he held her firmly in place delivering all he had. Some went down her throat, before he released his hold. She turned her head and spat the remainder into the bath.

"That was disgusting," she said spitting again. "You shouldn't have done that."

"You were too good at it," he answered, as she moved to the bath tap, ran it and washed her mouth with the water.

"I was?" she asked, genuinely surprised. "You enjoyed that?"

"As much as I have with any woman. What did I taste of?" he asked, hauling her up.

"Salty anchovies."

"Ha ha ha and you don't like anchovies."

"I don't mind them, to be honest, it's just that... I wasn't expecting it. It caught me by surprise."

"I think you'll get used to it," he said bluntly, indicating that the exercise was to be repeated. "C'mon let's dry off and go to the bedroom."

"There's more?" Laura uttered, perplexed. "But you've already... you know... twice."

"Gerry only cums the once and that's it?"

"Hmmm," she nodded, while turning away, somewhat embarrassed for her husband.

"Well, I'm not your husband Laura, now dry me off," he ordered curtly.

They stepped out of the bath, she took a towel and began to dry his back.

"What's your unfinished degree in?"

"Accounting."

"Accounting! I've never heard of a female accountant."

"There are some. Not many."

"I don't employ any."

"No! That doesn't surprise me."

Kirton noted the little bit of brazenness displayed by his latest conquest. He didn't mind this to a point, but would always move to restore the pecking order.

"Dry my cock," he ordered turning to face her, watching a momentary glance of defiance, sweep across her face, before she did as asked.

Kirton then took the towel and dried the young wife. He lingered on her intimate parts; aware this caused her unease. Finally he dropped the towel.

"Now you can take me to your bedroom."

"I... I'd rather we not go in there. It's where Gerry and I.... It's our room... you know."

"Yeah I know. It's where you and your husband make sweet love. Just the one time, every time. Now you and I are going to go there and we're going to fuck. So lead the way."

With both of them still naked, he led the way through to the master bedroom.

"Did you fuck your husband last night?"

"I'm not telling you what we did last night."

"Ha ha. You did. I know you did. Where did you do it?"

"We always do it in the bed here," Laura answered honestly, quietly berating herself for entering into his game playing.

"Always in bed," he mimicked. "That's too bad for you. Lucky you now have a lover who will fuck you anywhere."

Laura merely gave a brief hum, as they both moved to lie on the bed.

"Can we get under the sheet," she asked, still ill at ease with her own nakedness

"No. I want to look at your body. It's beautiful and not to be hidden beneath any sheets," he said, bending his head forward to kiss and suckle on a nipple.

Despite herself Laura enjoyed both the compliment and his actions. She couldn't help but roll slightly toward him, presenting her other breast. He gave that some attention and then moved back propped up on an elbow and looked intently at her.

"Accounting! That is unusual for a woman," he suddenly said, "Too bad you didn't finish."

"It didn't matter too much. It made Gerry happy that I returned home, and I worked three years in an accounting firm before we moved here. To all intents and purposes, I was basically an accountant."

"Wow!. Now you're really turning me on. Do you know anything about the new accounting systems that deal with this inflation we're all suffering?"

"I'm familiar with them."

"How familiar?"

"My primary role was assisting businesses to adapt. Why?" she asked, another silence following, before he answered.

"I could use someone like you in my office. My accountancy office is filled with old men my father employed. They're not adapting well to modern requirements. I'm getting frustrated. The problem with you is Hughes and Co doesn't employ women above secretary level."

"My husband would agree with that, but you're in charge. Can't you change that if it suits you?"

"It's easier for me to bed their wives and daughters, than to get these fossils to accept change."

"You're sleeping with one of their daughters now?" Laura queried.

"Ha ha, of course not. I've got my own little innocent virgin right here," he replied, running a hand down across her stomach to her mons.

"I'm not a virgin," Laura replied, somewhat offended by his taunt.

"You might as well be. But I'm teaching you how to satisfy a man like a woman should. How to fuck like a woman."

"Sometimes you can be quite nice... but other times you're just plain crude... and mean."

"You're inexperienced. You can't deny that. You've got things to learn if you want to be my lover."

"I didn't ask to be your lover."

"No, but you agreed your husbands job was worth paying a price for. In fact I do believe you offered yourself. Now come here," he said, moving back to her breast.

Laura did not believe she had offered herself. She thought of debating this with him, but lips returned to her nipples and the hand rotating on her mons saw Laura mind in a muddle.

"Perhaps I did, by not rejecting him firmly enough and then..." she thought, guilty at how she'd reacted to his touch, both then and now.

He kissed up her chest and neck to locate her lips. She didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Despite her misgivings about not being under the sheets, there was now a familiarity and she enjoyed his touch, his body, his maleness. She parted her thighs a fraction, aware he'd slip fingers lower. Once he did Laura moved her own hand to lightly pull on his semi-hard cock. They continued in this manner for some time.

In order to get hard, Kirton had been of a mind to have this woman take him in her mouth again. However, her deft movements with her hand, soon proved more than enough.

"She's practiced at this," he thought, allowing her to continue while the kiss lingered.

Kirton liked her taste, her smell and the swell of her nether lips. He ran the pads of his fingers around them, gently slipping one into her. The action saw her moan into his mouth.

He decided to fuck her in the manner he knew she'd feel most comfortable. That way he could see her breasts sway in time to his efforts, and watch the reactions on her face.

Now gently working a fully hard cock, Laura was pleased with her efforts. His manipulating of her pussy saw her more than ready for him. Desire proved too much and she broke the kiss.

"Go in me now," she whispered into his ear, embarrassed when he released a deep laugh.

She ignored his laugh and when he moved atop of her she parted her legs wide. He rose up to look down at her and she smiled up at him.

"Maybe not so innocent after all," he said, running his cock head up and down her slit. "Take hold of my cock and put it in your pussy."

Laura took hold of the shaft and directed the cockhead to her opening. She had a moment of trepidation, when it lodged, but well lubricated by his earlier cum, she took him easily enough. His pubic bone collided with hers and she again reveled in the fullness of his cock buried deep inside her. Soon he began to move.

When her husband took her in this manner, they remained in the one position and it was always over quickly. Laura learnt this was not the case with this man. He soon took one leg, lifted it wide to plough in from a different angle. Then he slowed and lowered himself down to deliver a lingering kiss. Next he rose back up and withdrew from her. To her surprise he gathered both legs, grasped her ankles with one giant paw and lifted them high over one shoulder. Smiling at her he slowly re-entered her pussy.

Laura had never experienced being fucked with her legs pressed together in this manner. She reveled in the sensations, which rapidly grew. Soon he moved her to yet another position. The different angles saw his cock locating new nerve endings deep in her pussy. Her lover seemed so in control that she allowed herself to fully relax, with no fear of missing out. She closed her eyes and brought hands to her chest to massage her bouncing breasts.

Such was the relaxed enjoyment of what she was experiencing, that came upon her without prewarning; bursting out from her groin down her thighs and up to her breasts. There was no hiding the fact, Laura letting out small moans as she rode it out.

At this point the big man lowered himself back down onto her. Laura knew what he desired and was happy for him to take his pleasure. She wrapped legs tightly around his torso and clung on, while he fucked her with vigor. Soon she felt him stiffen and groan and finally his weight come fully onto her.

She allowed him to lie their recovering until it became uncomfortable, at which point she bucked her hips.

"Fuck that was incredible," he gushed, withdrawing and rolling over onto his back. "You like it."

"Yes, I liked it," she agreed politely and watched him close his eyes.

She had enjoyed it, but sleep was not for Laura at that moment. As Kirton lay half asleep, in a post-coital stupor, Laura's mind ticked over.