A Reluctant Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerry wore an astonished look, as his wife lay fully exposed, naked except for her shoes. He soon snapped out of it, falling forward to begin reigning kisses on neck and chest. One hand groped at her soft breast without finesse, while the other went to his cock. She felt his cockhead move about her wet pussy, searching for the right place. To Laura's relief he managed this task quicker than usual, immediately driving fully inside her.

"Oh yes, my man, my big, big man," Laura complimented, as he began to fuck her at pace.

Laura had no idea if her man was big or not. She had nothing to compare him with. However, she did know from experience that Gerry would not last long. He never did, and she gauged by the urgency of his thrusting, that tonight was unlikely to be any different. She was going to miss out on the ultimate pleasure, unless she rapidly brought herself on.

To achieve this Laura went to a familiar fantasy. However, this time the football jock was replaced by the man, who earlier in the evening, had observed her so intently. In her minds-eye, he'd asked her to step just outside the function and was kissing her aggressively. The hand groping at her breast was his. He'd pushed up her dress, pulled panties to the side and begun thrusting his fingers up into her.

These thoughts of illicit finger-fucking, by a man other than her husband, worked the oracle. The sensations rose rapidly and soon she was close. Laura reached to dig nails into her husband's buttocks, pulling him in, while jerking her pelvis to meet his movements.

"C'mon, cmon, cmon... " she repeated in her head until, to her relief and delight, the sensation she so desired washed through her body.

Feeling his wife shudder in orgasm was clearly the final straw for Gerry, who thrust in a final time and went rigid himself.

Out of breath and basking in what they'd just experienced, they lay recovering. Suddenly voices startled them out of their post-coital stupor.

"Stay down," Laura whispered, pulling Gerry down onto her, suddenly conscious of her naked state and horrified they might be discovered.

They lay frozen together naked, until they heard car doors shut and the car engine start, before becoming distant. Relieved, they broke out into giggles, at how risqué' they'd been. Gerry quickly located his keys, moved to the front seat and drove them home, both still fully naked.

Recalling the night, while lying in the bed next to her husband, an ache grew in Laura's lower stomach. Very gently she ran a hand down under her nightdress to find herself wet. She quietly began to move fingers on her pussy, recalling the fantasy of the large man finger fucking her. It didn't take long before she'd roused herself to a small orgasm. Contented, Laura drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------

The following morning Laura felt anything but contentment. She was nervous and annoyed, as she sat staring at the telephone.

"It's just so unfair," she thought, considering her and Gerry's plight. "Coming to this town was his idea. Done with no consultation. Now this! He won't save his job."

However, it was one thing to have fantasies about such men, but another to engage such men in conversation. She recalled the last time this had occurred, at the College party and it had not ended well. In addition, she'd have to plead her husband's case and the thought filled Laura with disquiet. She walked away and went about her housework, but was soon back at the telephone.

Taking a resigned sigh she picked up the phone, dialed the company office and got put through to Mr. Hughes secretary, Bridgett Huff. The secretary told Laura that Mr. Hughes was a very busy man, but she'd pass on the message. Laura felt relief at not being put through.

"He's a busy man. Likely with no time to phone back the wife of an employee, who hasn't even stated what she wishes to talk to him about," she thought.

Not more than one hour later the phone rang. Laura's heart missed a beat when she heard the deep voice.

"Kirton Hughes here Mrs. Bowen. I understand you need to see me about something."

"Oh yes. Thanks you so much for phoning back so promptly Mr. Hughes. You might not remember me, I was..."

"I remember you very well Mrs. Bowen. We met at the recent function. You had a good time that evening?"

"Yes, thank you. A very nice time. I'm just calling because... I need to see you about..."

"Not on the phone Mrs. Bowen. If it can wait, I can see you at my office, 3pm tomorrow?"

"That would be perfect, thank you Mr. Hughes. Thank you so much," she replied, but he'd rung off before she got the words out.

At 4pm the following day, Laura was finally ushered into Mr. Hughes office. She'd dressed conservatively in a loose skirt that came below her knees, and a white blouse. Nothing like the dress she'd worn to the function some weeks earlier. She'd been on time and sat quietly waiting for over an hour, listening to the clatter of Miss Huff's typewriter. Men coming and going from an adjoining office had all glanced at her, increasing Laura's nervousness. Relieved to finally make it into the office, she sat down opposite his desk.

"I won't be a minute," he told her, continuing to write.

Kirton Hughes didn't have to keep writing. He did so to increase the attractive young wife's unease. He'd spotted Laura Bowen well before she'd moved to his town. All prospective employees had to send a holiday snap of their wife and family. He wished to see exactly what the prospective employee's wife looked like. If the person applying for the job was older, he would examine any adult daughter in the photo.

While he was 48 years old, Kirton Hughes liked younger women. He'd immediately been struck by the photo of this young wife in her summer sun dress, holidaying at the Grand Canyon. The dress was sleeveless and colorful. Although high necked, it was short, in the fashion of the time, showing an ample amount of slim thigh. The young wife appeared very pretty and well proportioned.

"Hire this man," he'd told Joshua Creek, who'd been most unimpressed by Gerry's resume'.

Seeing her in person at the work function had more than confirmed his initial impressions. Kirton found he couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked shy and vulnerable, yet very attractive in her crowd stopping blue dress. Needing to be closer, he'd moved across to her group and introduced himself. This offered him the chance to breath in her sweet scent and sample the smoothness of her skin. Now here she was sitting across from his desk and Kirton knew full well why she'd come to see him.

"I apologize for keeping you waiting Mrs. Bowen. Now what can I do for you?"

"Laura, please," she began.

"How have you settled in down here in my little town Laura?"

"Very well thank you. We have a lovely house, made some friends and really like it in your town."

"We'll I'm very happy to hear that, but I'm sure you didn't merely come here to tell me that."

"No, no I didn't. It's just that my husband, Gerry ... Gerry Bowen. He's said that his job might now be in jeopardy."

"A husband shouldn't really worry his wife with such things."

"No, of course not. He doesn't like too, but I could see he was upset, and I badgered him to tell me the reason."

"So he told you and then asked you to come see me. To use your womanly virtues and plead on his behalf," Kirton teased, pleased to see the look of horror move across Laura Bowen's face.

"Oh no, no... he wouldn't do that. A colleague did tell him you'd look kindly to the pleadings of a wife, but Gerry doesn't know I'm here."

"Well, it's very brave of you come to see me, unescorted Laura," Kirton said, his eyes dropping from her face.

A silence ensued and this blatant surveying of her body greatly unsettled Laura. She looked to the floor for a time before raising her eyes again.

"Not really brave, merely what a devoted wife would do for her husband," she announced, with all the boldness she could muster, pleased to see his eyes return to her face.

"A devoted wife who would do anything to alleviate her husband's suffering. Is that what you're saying?"

"I...," Laura began and then paused, considering her words. "A devoted wife who would plead on behalf of her husband."

"Yes indeed... pleading! However actions speak louder than mere words Laura. What actions are you prepared to take on behalf of your husband?"

Laura swallowed hard under the intense gaze of this dominating presence. Right at that moment Laura felt extremely small and vulnerable. His entire demeanor seemed to move across his desk and smash her in the chest. Her fragile confidence drained away and now she was flustered. Every fiber in her body told her to flee.

"I probably shouldn't have come here today. It might have been a mistake. I'm sorry," she said, making to stand.

"Sit down Laura, and don't be sorry. I'm glad that you came to see me. We needed to talk, and your husbands work issues have provided us our chance."

"We needed to talk...?" Laura repeated, surprise on her face, as she returned to her seat.

"Of course. You're a very attractive young woman," Kirton continued, standing and moving around the desk. "I noticed you the minute I first set eyes on you, across the room at the recent work function. And you noticed me. You kept looking, We flirted from a distance. I liked that. I felt a jolt in my cock."

Laura frowned, uncertain if she'd heard him correctly. She shuffled in her seat, while her cheeks reddened, as he moved behind her.

"I... I saw you looking, yes, but... " Laura began, unable to see him, "... if I held your gaze for too long, I apologize."

"Why apologize, when neither us are sorry. You can't hide attraction to another," Kirton said, while Laura again made to rise. "Stay seated, while I consider matters involving your husband, Mrs. Bowen."

Laura remained sitting, her inability to see him now concerning her more than when he'd been observing her breasts. She heard him sigh and hum to himself, as if in deep contemplation. She made to turn, but suddenly felt hands on her shoulders holding her firmly in place.

"OK, this is what I propose. I'll have Mr. Creek tell your husband he's delaying any decision for a few weeks. Mr. Creek will suggest he work hard on the areas he's deficient in. You will tell him nothing of coming to see me. If he knew, poor Gerry would feel less of a man, and we wouldn't want that, would we?" Kirton said, now gently massaging Laura's shoulders.

Laura trembled at the touch. His slight movements sending an unwanted spark directly down to the pit of her stomach. This sensation saw her hesitate. The fingers tightened on her shoulders.

"Would we?" he repeated, forcefully.

"No, No. I won't tell him, and thank you so much for giving him the extra time to prove himself Mr. Hughes."

"Kirton! You must call me Kirton," he said, removing his hands and returning to her line of sight.

"Yes... thank you Mr.... Kirton."

"And we will need to meet again. Next week, while I'm considering my final decision."

"Oh! You'd like me to come back here on the same day next week?"

"No. Not here. It's not proper for you to keep returning to my office. Our accounts staff are located in the large office adjacent. I'm sure you've seen them coming and going, and they will have noticed you. Tongues might wag Laura. You understand?"

"Yes, yes," Laura agreed, taking his point. "Where do you suggest then."

"Thursdays I work from my office at home. We can meet there. You know where my house is located?"

"Yes, but I don't think...," Laura began to protest, aware it was an even more inappropriate place for them to meet.

"Good!" Kirton interrupted, moving to the door. "You come up the drive and past the main house. Out the back is a small dwelling where I have my office. Be there at 2pm. Miss. Huff will be there to greet you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get on with my work, so I'll let Miss. Huff see you out."

Laura was so relieved to be offered an escape from this most uncomfortable meeting, that she quickly stood and hastened through the open door. The pretty secretary merely smiled at her and rose to lead the way out of the building.

Kirton closed the door, smiling at the distress he'd caused the poor woman. From his point of view the meeting could not have gone better. Laura had proven to be everything he'd suspected. Just the type of shy, nervous young wife who inflamed his passions.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Great news darling," Gerry announced, coming through the door at 6pm the following day. Mr. Creek said he'd reconsidered and that I now have three further weeks in which h to prove myself. It's all I need Laura."

"That's great news darling," Laura said, hugging her husband.

"Yes it is. So now there's no need for you to go and see Mr. Hughes."

"Oh that's a relief. I wasn't really looking forward to having to do that."

"I appreciate you even offering. You're such a great support," he said, kissing her.

Laura enjoyed the sudden closeness of a male. Since the previous afternoon, every time she'd thought back to her meeting with Kirton, Laura had felt a range of emotions. Relief that she'd bought her husband more time to prove himself, embarrassment that she'd had too approach a man she barely knew; some trepidation that she was now required to meet with the same man again; and disquiet because she was certain he'd mentioned his genitals. However, there was one feeling emanating from the meeting, which concerned her the most. Her body's reaction to his touch of her shoulders.

Laura knew this was a sensation that should only arise from being close to her husband. She pushed her body into Gerry's as they embraced. He clearly noted this, and they entered into a prolonged and passionate kiss.

"Wow," Gerry gasped, as their lips separated. "You are happy with my good news."

"You've been a bit distracted Gerry. Given your good news, maybe we should go to bed early tonight."

"Yeah sure, what about right now?"

"Dinners nearly ready."

"Put it in the oven to stay warm. C'mon."

They'd gone to the bedroom, disrobed and lay down together. However, this was nothing like their drunken car tryst. Laura was nowhere near as aroused and Gerry was more urgent than ever. He was soon inside her and just as soon he'd cum. Laura didn't get close to orgasm.

Gerry rolled off her and they both lay looking up toward the ceiling.

"Whew, that was pretty amazing babe. One of the best I reckon."

"Hmmm, it was real nice for me too," Laura lied. "You were on fire."

"Thanks baby," Gerry replied, basking in the praise of his prowess. "Maybe tonight's the night my little swimmers reach their mark?"

"Maybe," Laura agreed softly, turning to hug her husband.

--------------------------------------------------

The week following Laura's initial meeting with Kirton Hughes passed quickly. She busied herself with housework, shopping and tennis. A day before her appointment the telephone rang.

"Hello Mrs. Bowen. It's Bridget Huff here, Mr. Hughes secretary. Just a reminder that you have an appointment to see Mr. Hughes tomorrow, 2pm at his house. Is that still convenient?"

"Yes... yes it is," Laura replied.

"Best you block out a full hour Mrs. Bowen. Mr. Hughes is a busy man and can't always be certain of being on time. However, he'll want to show you his garden, and requests you wear a nice orange sun dress and sandals."

"Oh!" exclaimed Laura, at hearing all these specific instructions. "Ummm, OK, thank you Miss Huff."

While perplexed at the specific request, following morning Laura dressed as instructed. Fortunately she had such attire and chose to wear her favorite orange and yellow, patterned summer dress. Gerry referred to it as her 'cute dress'. It was short, coming to mid-thigh, with bare arms. Ideal for the hot humid day. However, while displaying arms and legs, it had a high neckline, allowing Laura to wear a full bra, which she was thankful for. She fetched out her best pair of underwear, wore her shoulder length hair down and slipped on a pair of sandals.

Happy with the look, Laura drove to the house and up the long drive. She continued past the mansion that was the Hughes residence, along the tree lined driveway, before a second, two storied dwelling came into view. She was impressed by what Kirton described as his home office. It was larger than any house she'd ever lived in.

After parking she walked nervously to knock at the front door. Laura felt reassured when Bridget Huff answered, smiled and welcomed her in. Miss Huff complimented Laura on her dress and they made small talk about how hot it had recently been. She noted an engagement ring on the secretary's finger.

"You're engaged Miss Huff."

"Yes, isn't it beautiful," the secretary announced, proudly displaying the ring. "When I came here with my family four years ago at seventeen, I didn't think I'd ever stay, but I met a lovely man. We're getting married in the fall. I can't wait. How long have you been married Mrs. Bowen?"

"Three years. Happily married," Laura made sure to add.

"Oh that's nice," was all the Bridget Huff answered, before showing Laura to a room. "Wait in here for now. Mr. Kirton will come and get you. Just call out at any time, if you need me."

Laura was unsure what the secretary meant by this last statement. She sat and waited, flicking through some magazines.

The room was hot, with no window and in her nervous state, Laura soon found it quite claustrophobic. She began to perspire and went to her handbag for a tissue with which to wipe her brow. She reflected on her situation.

"I shouldn't be here. There's no reason for him seeing me again. Only to ogle me... or worse. Oh dear...."

When her mind had drifted to the something worse, she felt both fear and that other sensation. The memory of the large man moving behind and touching her shoulders saw a tingling in her nipples and small ache in her lower stomach. She looked to dismiss this, but the memory kept returning. Her mind drifted to the back seat of the car and the fantasy of being with him, which she'd used to engender a powerful orgasm. She shook her head to try and rid herself of the image.

"Surely he wouldn't attempt to seduce me. He knows I am married and not of that disposition. Surely he would not be so bold. Would he?" she questioned, as the conflicting emotions swirled in her brain and continued to impact her body.

Kirton Hughes looked at his watch. Bridget had made him aware of Laura's arrival and he felt he'd again kept her waiting long enough.

"She'll be a hot bundle of angst and nerves," he thought walking to the door of the room, where Laura waited.

Upon opening it he was pleased to see a very flushed young wife, clearly waiting in some discomfort. When she stood, he was further delighted to see she wore the same sundress he'd spied in her husband's job application photo.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Laura. Come through. That is a beautiful summer dress. You bought it especially for today?" he asked, guiding her into his office, with a gentle hand on her bare shoulder.

Given what Laura had just been thinking of in the waiting room, the touch sent a small current through her body. She said nothing as he indicated she sit on the couch in his office. Laura looked to regain her composure.

"Thank you, No. I bought it on our honeymoon, three years ago. It's a little old fashioned, but money is tight, and I have to make do with old clothes," she answered nervously, as he sat, turning to face her.

"You appear flushed and on edge Laura. Is anything wrong?" he asked.

"No, no, not at all, it's just.... Well, I am a little nervous and it was very warm in your waiting room."

"Would you like a drink?" he asked.