A Reluctant Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura sat up and swung her feet off the bed. Her pussy ached. When she stood, cum poured down the inside of her thighs. She placed fingers on her pussy, sat back down and raised the hand to examine the fluid, half expecting to see blood. Seeing none, she brought the substance to her nose and sniffed, before pushing out her tongue for a brief lick.

Laura grimaced at the salty taste, swallowed and then repeated the movement.

"Hmmm. It's not too distasteful," she mused, before quickly pulling her hand down to wipe it on the bed.

Laura had never before done such a thing. She felt like one of the naughty girls she'd looked down upon in High School.

"Oh Laura, what have you become?" she questioned, continuing to sit there berating herself for some time.

Eventually she rose and went to the bathroom. Once washed and dressed she looked in the mirror and attempted to fix her hair, makeup and lipstick. Her attempts were not fully successful. She was still flushed, with hair in some disarray, when she descended the stairs.

"She knows," Laura thought, when Bridgett Huff smiled and rose.

"Your meeting went well Mrs. Bowen,?" the attractive secretary asked, leading Laura to the door.

"Yes thank you," Laura replied, unable to look at the other woman.

"Have a nice day Mrs. Bowen," was all Miss Huff said, as she showed her out.

"She thinks I'm a slut," Laura decided harshly. "I didn't call out after she invited me too, and now she thinks I'm a slut."

--------------------------------------------------

"I'm confident tomorrow will bring good news darling," Laura told Gerry, when he returned home, very downcast that evening.

"I love that you're so upbeat darling, but I'm not so sure. I don't know what else I can do. I asked those sitting near to me, and they said it takes time to settle in. They feel I'm no further behind than anyone else has been, after my length of time with the company. I just don't see why I'm being singled out."

"Keep working hard and give it time," Laura encouraged, hiding the fact his talk of being singled out caused her some disquiet.

"Is he failing at all?" she wondered. "Or is it because Kirton wanted too... "

Laura didn't want to consider that possibility, pushing it from her mind. She stepped in to give her husband a reassuring embrace.