All Comments on 'A Reluctant Vacation'

by DexterReed2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. Silly and juvenile.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 2 years ago

Good story…. Love to see where this goes. Love him cumming in her sister. Let’s hope that they all cum away from the trip with a ‘bun in the oven’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

silly yes juvenile maybe but fun nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just wish there was more! AWESOME!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Terrible!! Absolute crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you're going to say that this is bad, at least explain how so, otherwise you're one of those people who simply like to hate things and can't explain why they hate something nor coherently purpose any constructive feedback. I'm just going to assume the haters in the comment section here are people who don't like reading about a man being dominated by multiple women or that they're against fffm foursomes.

Anyone I liked how the woman made use of his various orifices. What I don't like is that this could have easily been made into a series revolving around their daily relationship with him and the 3 sisters but there's no sign that this will get another chapter.

I was also disappointed that the 3 sisters didn't engage in any bisexual acts such as orally cum swapping or lesbian groping/deep kissing each other while facesitting and cowgirl riding him as the third sister rimmed him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDexterReed2021@DexterReed2021
Just a guy sharing my writings. Leave me some feedback and let me know what you think about them.