A Reluctant Virgin's Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
398 Followers

Lily Anne learned he was a sinner, a wayward man at twenty years old, when he came home drunk one night. His daddy had pitched a tent by that evening in a field beside his house for a 'come to Jesus' revival. Not-yet-reverend David staggered in and sat in the back row. He didn't know why he said.

"Sister Lily Anne, my daddy called for those who wanted to be saved to come forward for a laying on of hands. A powerful jolt stood me up right at his calling. The Devil was trying to pull me back, but the Illuminator named Daveithai strengthened me, and I came forward. The power of the Lord rushed upon me ... I saw the bright light of Heaven and heard the calling. 'Go forth and be fruitful increase the flocks of the Lord -- the voice said to me, Sister Lily Anne."

Lily Anne listened to his words. She noted that somewhere in his monologue, he frequently addressed her as 'Sister Lily Anne.' It sounded like an old Bible-thumping testament she'd heard in a parking lot at the flea market in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Curious, she started to go in, but her momma grabbed her arm and pulled her away. "Don't get caught up in that crap," she warned, "the Lord gave you a nice church down the block, and it doesn't preach all that crock, Lily Anne!"

_____________________

"Amen! Hallelujah! Reverend David!" Samantha Jane gushed aloud. Her breathing rate was nearly cardiac arrest level!

Samantha Jane's outcry of emotion caught Lily Anne by surprise — she jolted wide awake at her emotional support of the reverend's sermon. That surprise lasted just a brief moment — that's when she saw Reverend David's hand cupped in his bride's lap, furiously rubbing that unique spot smack dab in the middle of her thighs. It was an orgasmic hallelujah moment! The recognition of that cry brought a rose tinge to Lily Anne's face! Quickly, she turned to look back out the window to ... admire the view! It seemed the reverend got 'revved' up in his testimonials and found a release for it in his bride's cunt. Samantha Jane was breathing heavily and slumped down in the seat. It took her a while to rearrange her dress below her knees again; Sister Samantha didn't have her underwear on!

'Reverend David,' Lily Anne mentally addressed him in an internal dialog, 'somehow, I don't think that's how 'to be fruitful and multiply works!' Lily Anne bemusedly turned on her wry smile, continuing to admire the outside view; she hoped it set a look of non-discernment. It joined that rose tinge color in her cheeks.

Those were her thoughts as the big rig's airbrakes brought Reverend David's traveling 'Come to Jesus' roaming ministry to a halt, for the night, on the side of I-40, in a trucker's overnight resting place just outside of Forrest City, Arkansas.

Supper was had on a picnic table under a metal awning. It turns out the Rev only ate fruit and vegetables. "Rabbit food is what my dad would have called it," Lily Anne bemusedly told Samantha Jane about her dad's opinion on vegetarians while the Reverend David was in the can.

"My Dad too!" Samantha Jane responded right back with a giggle. She seemed a different person, more lighthearted and chattier when the reverend was not within earshot.

"Where're you from?" Lily asked while selecting an apple for dessert.

"I'm not supposed to say," came Samantha Jane's defensive reply. Lily Anne was puzzled by that.

" 'Cause?" she asked.

" 'Cause, if I say somebody might know I wasn't supposed to be with ..." she only got that far before she realized she'd already said too much.

Lily Anne saw that troubled look. She had also worn that same look most of the day.

"S'okay," Lily said to help her ease out of it, "I'm on the lamb from my 'rents too. Just until I figure out what, in my life, I want to do!" she smiled at that admission. It seemed to help Samantha Jane to smile also. It appeared as a secret between the two ... on the verge of friendship status.

A sleeping arrangement that night put the Reverend David and his bride, Samantha Jane, in the overhead berth leaving Lily Anne to make due on the bench seat. She placed her A-frame backpack toward the steering wheel side and rested her head upon it like a pillow. It had been hot during the day, but the night air was cool, and the chill had Lily Anne trying to curl up like a kitten for warmth. Those white short shorts didn't offer any warmth at all. But Samantha Jane must have realized that. She dropped a blanket down from above. Lily Anne pulled it around her and felt the warmth of her body slowly warming the air confined beneath the blanket.

"Good night, Lily Anne ... pray for me!" Samantha Jane whispered so as not to disturb the Reverend David. The tone of her words sounded so strident to Lily Anne. Her words seemed a plea for help, almost like the feelings she had felt in dealing with Roger and Mandy. The request to pray for her seemed to come out of desperation and trepidation like Lily Anne's thoughts in the confines of that mother trucker eighteen-wheeler when she was headed toward Atlanta, Georgia.

The reverend was offering a fervent evening prayer. Reverend David's impassioned cries begged for God's blessings to fight demons plaguing the world, the cleansing of the devil within Samantha Jane, to aid in increasing his flock for the Lord, and especially to bless Sister Lily Anne in her divining a pathway across the land to a place of peace in the west. The ardor of his prayer increased as it droned long into the night.

'Reverend David, you're asking a lot of the Lord! I'm not someone you want making decisions on finding your 'Holy Land out west.' I've barely made it this far, and look at the troubles and decisions I have already made. I don't think I'm the right choice for your divining rod, Reverend David,' Lily Anne's thoughts bounced around inside her mind as she drifted off to sleep somewhere in the middle of his call out to the Almighty for assistance.

_____________________

Sometime in the early morning hours, she awoke in the darkness to a rhymical shifting in the big rig. It matched the reverend's groans and his bride's lusty cries. Lily Anne stirred awake, and the sleepy-eyed grogginess slipped away. She recognized those rhythmic sounds and moans. She'd heard them many times, coming down the hallway from her parent's room. You couldn't see it, but Lily Anne's blush was there just the same. She was so close to the couple just over her head that she could hear every grunt, squish, and 'ah' coming out of the berth above. The sounds were unmistakably those of two lovers in the throes of passion.

Lily smiled as she pictured the two of them directly above her head. Indeed, they had to know she could hear them! They were less than a hand's touch away. The closest to a sex act Lily Anne had ever gotten, except for the face-fucking Roger had given her in the early morning hours — and then there was Mandy's hand stuffing her face into her cunt ... that had been different, forced. But still, this felt as if it was Peeping Tom's stuff. Except it was in the dark and you couldn't see it, just hear it. Hear it in all the wound-up groans and gasps as flesh met flesh.

Lily Anne's imagination had visions of the reverend's muscular frame atop Samantha Jane. Her legs spread wide, and her knees raised upward like a grasshopper. Those images were helped along by Lily Anne's growing urge to slip her shorts and panties down to allow her fingers to roam between her thighs. She was circling, dipping, and grazing those wet inner folds to tease and arouse her ardor. She had to clamp her lower lip with her upper teeth to keep the sounds from escaping. Lily Anne had fought valiantly to stay away from her clitoral hood, knowing the joy that touching herself there would bring and the groans.

But the devil overcame her feeble attempt to resist and made her do it. The touch felt so lovely, igniting the flames burning within her. A slick-coated finger circled the hood, and now beyond control, it dipped within and found her aching clit. It loved her touch!

"Fuck! That feels good," Lily Anne whimpered, doing her best to control her deepening breathy sounds. She had to hold back the feelings to prevent crying out along with Samantha Jane's and David's growing fervor. Her hands strummed in time with his cock slamming home and the wet slapping sounds of the reverend's body pounding Samantha Jane's fleshy ass cheeks. The intensity was increasing.

Somewhere in the self-pleasuring, Lily Anne's mind had twisted her vision of David and Samantha. It was no longer Samantha Jane but Lily Anne lying beneath Reverend David and having his thick cock drilling into Lily's sopping slit. Lily Anne's perspiration-soaked body was undulating, trying desperately to strum herself into a third orgasm and release. She had an intense, lusty smile as she pictured the two of them fucking, until she heard Samantha Jane's cry.

"David! You're hurting me!"

The anguished cry broke Lily Anne's reverie. It killed her approaching climax. It was no longer a pleasurable rush of joy Lily Anne felt being so close to an intimate love-making session.

"Hush!" he growled, "You'll wake her!"

"David! Stop!" Samantha Jane tried to whisper then, but it still came out loud enough for Lily Anne to hear.

No matter how low she wanted to whisper, the confining space of the cab carried every sound and nuance of flesh meeting flesh as Reverend David continued to drive into his newlywed bride. The smell of sex and the pheromones of desire flowed throughout the cabin, along with the constant smacking sounds of cock pounding cunt at an increasing rate.

"It hurts, Samantha Jane," the reverend growled out, "because the demon inside of you needs to be driven out! Only when he's been overcome will you feel how good it is for you! You need this punishment!" his voice hissed out the words. However, they were almost as loud as her cry of pain. Suddenly, her voice became muffled again as the assault renewed.

Lily Anne pictured what was happening. His hand, or maybe a blanket, covered Samantha's mouth. His grunts became jagged and filled with vile words. Samantha Jane was getting fiercely fucked in the name of salvation! Even with her mouth covered, the strangled sounds came out like those from Lily Anne's voice as Roger fiercely face-fucked her earlier today.

"Ahh. David! You're hurting me! Please, Lord, help me!" Samantha Jane's muffled cry could still be heard as the reverend slammed harder and harder into her. He was seeking the rise of the good hurt to overcome the bad.

The Reverend David's voice was gasping and crying, "Damn you, demon! I command you, come out!"

Lily Anne lay still, shocked at what she heard. It continued until a fierce cry from David screamed out, "Take that bitching Demon! Take my seed!" His voice became gasps as he strained and groaned as he hammered and his cum flooded her. The big rig's jolting movements ceased. The only sounds left were David's jagged gasps for air and Samantha Jane's soft sobs lingering for a long time into the night.

Lily Anne lay wide-eyed in the darkness imagining the pounding the reverend must have delivered to her cunt to make her cry out like that. How she must have felt when that last shout came as he slapped his cock against her thighs to drive the demon out. She recognized those final hard thrusts. Their sounds matched Roger's surge down her throat as he came while holding her face against him as she struggled to breathe. He enjoyed those moments so damned much! When the sobbing subsided, Lily Anne heard Samantha's sniffled question, "Reverend David, how many times will it take to drive the demon out of me ... Davy, it hurts me to have you do that."

"Sammi, baby, you'll know when the demon is driven out when the pain stops, and the good hurt begins. It shouldn't take but a few more times. The Lord will give us a sign. Perhaps when we add another sister to the flock, she can take on the demon for you. Would you like that sissy, some other sister, to take your demon for me to drive the pain away?"

Lily Anne listened to the Reverend David's enticing words whispered to Sister Samantha Jane. Those nicknames he added raised the hairs on the back of Lily's neck and caused her thighs to flex at his suggestion. Quietly she slipped back into her sex-stained shorts while beneath the blanket.

'Reverend David,' Lily Anne thought,'you can forget about adding another sister's cunt to your flock — not one with freckles and a virgin cunt trying to sleep on your front seat.' Lily Anne's mind rolled that thought around. It struck like thunder going down her valley or the feel of Mandy between her thighs until Sister Samantha Jane cried out in pain. Sister Lily Anne decided right then and there that the Reverend David would have to stick it to sissy as long as she wanted him to do it because Lily Anne White wasn't going to multiply his flock that way! Those two had some real demons to deal with!

The big rig finally settled into silence. The sobs had stopped. Lily Anne had fought to stay awake, but the need for an eighteen-year-old's body for sleep was too strong. In the early morning hours, she, the reverend, Samantha, and Sister Samantha Jane's demon—the four of them fell asleep.

_____________________

Lily Anne Finds Salvation

When the sun rose, so did the Lord's traveling salvation entourage. As though nothing happened last night, they got underway and watched the miles roll behind them as they ran west on I-40W, stopping for fuel in Little Rock, Arkansas, at a Love's Fuel Station and Restaurant.

Reverend David stayed with the truck to fuel it up. Meanwhile, Lily Anne and Samantha Jane alighted from the ancient big rig. Lily Anne carried her backpack inside with her. Needing to change clothes, she told Sister Samantha and 'hit the can' while Samantha Jane grabbed a table. Lily Anne asked her to pick out one in the back around the corner, away from the noise of the restrooms. She said her ears were ringing from the whine of the tires. That's what she told Sammi anyways. It wasn't the truth but was a necessary lie, hopefully, one the Lord would forgive.

In the ladies' restroom, amidst her rising agitation, she asked several ladies if they were leaving now and headed west. Most shook their heads 'no.' Some were doing so after looking Lily Anne over twice, staring at the disheveled cutie pie wearing stained shorts and thinking, 'Hell no, not letting you get into my car with my family looking like a ... slut.'

But a cute redhead, standing at the sink, looked her up and down and then replied, "Yes, are you traveling on a dime?"

Lily Anne didn't have time to be choosy. "Yes! Are you traveling by yourself?" she anxiously asked the redhead. At least she had the presence of mind to ask, especially after Mandy and Roger.

"Got my sister and me, honey. How 'bout you? On your own, Freckles?"

"Just me and my A-frame," Lily Anne answered; she got her hopes up as the thirty-something lady's face lit up. 'Two ladies, well, at least there would be no ...'

"Heading?" the redhead countered.

"To the ocean, to see if it's as salty as the other one I just came from!" Lily Anne beamed. That phrase had gotten Roger's attention. Maybe it would work here too.

"Deidra," said the redhead, with a smile, turning to the stall door that just opened; she pointed at her mirror image. "That's my sister, Hannah!"

"Lily Anne," she proffered her name, glancing anxiously toward the bathroom exit door. "Nice to meet you, but I kinda gotta hurry. A guy and his sister are out there looking for me and not for something nice!"

Deidra's eyes widened, then nodded understandingly. Hannah had the same look. It seems they had some experience with that kind of situation! Lily Anne poked her head out the ladies' room door and scanned the lobby area. It was a furtive glance, scouring the room for signs of the reverend. Finding the coast clear, she motioned to the two newfound twin accomplices to hurry. The trio scurried for the restaurant's side door. Lily Anne didn't catch sight of the reverend and was still most certainly out of Samantha Jane's sight. With the twins in the lead, Lily Anne bolted out the doorway, scurrying toward the truckers' parking lot.

'Gotta be quick,' Mandy had gleefully filled Lily Anne in on the particulars of how to escape before dawn this morning.'Gotta give the one you pick to run with that look.That lusty look that says you want to ride his dick. If you don't make it out in time,' Mandy had told her as she forced Lily Anne's face into her slick cunt,'honey, the mother trucker you're already with will fuck your virgin cunt! And maybe take it out on your other side as well!' That's what Mandy had advised Lily Anne as Mandy moaned and gasped while enjoying Lily Anne's tongue tossing her salad for all she was worth.

Lily Anne White slipped her A-frame backpack, with all her worldly possessions, onto her back and ran like hell! She followed twin redheaded women on a dead run to a big red eighteen-wheeler in her increasingly scuffed tennies. Scampering in, Lilly scooted down low. The big rig pulled out of Little Rock, Arkansas, from a ubiquitous Love's Fuel Station and Restaurant, bound somewhere on Interstate 40 West. Lily Anne hadn't had time to ask about their destination. It was west at any rate, and that was good enough, for now, to get out of the clutches of a lunatic, sister-fucking reverend -- was he that?

Mandy's early morning advice of quickly picking a guy to travel with had reversed the gender. These ladies weren't guys! They were just two women helping a girl in trouble. Trouble was an eighteen-year-old, Lily Anne, headed out on a mother trucker cross-country road trip. Maybe she'd found haven by leaving the Reverend David's dick behind her. Perhaps her string of bad luck had been broken. For the moment, she felt safe and confident that she'd left trouble well behind her again. Lily Anne was confident she could outrun the reverend, his bride, or his sister. Perhaps it was both. She sighed a deep, cleansing breath of relief. Finally, at least something Mandy said was turned into good advice. She was out of the reverend's crosshairs and in the hands of twin sisters—a trinity of girls traveling westward.

Tucked down at the window level and sandwiched between twins, Lily Ann felt a sigh of relief overcome her as the big rig roared out the lot and onto the entryway of I-40W, picking up speed at the deft hands of Deidra or Hannah, whichever was at the wheel. For now, it didn't matter. What did matter was that her heart, beating so fiercely in her throat, had settled back down into her chest where it belonged. That spider's sense of stranger-danger tingling sensation had begun to ebb.

"You can come up now, Freckles," Deidra's giggling voice spoke excitedly. "We should be good for a while, anyway."

Lily Anne used her elbows to pull herself up until she could scoot back with her feet to a sitting position.

"Thank you. Thanks to both of y'all for coming to my rescue!" She breathed a great sigh of relief.

"So, like, did you steal their money, honey? Or forget to pay your 'ride' fee?" Hannah spouted off with a mischievous grin.

Lily Anne's thoughts were tangled; she didn't get her drift and replied, "I didn't take any money! But somebody took my cash yesterday morning! And I was traveling on a dime ... The reverend and his new bride didn't ask for any money for a ride. I thought they rescued me ... from two others earlier in the day." Lily Anne's tumultuous ordeal just all tumbled out. It was a conscience-cleansing deep breath of troubles released into the air. The kind of release comes when your mind is in fight or fright mode. Lily Anne was in fright mode at the moment. Nothing cogent or clear went out of it just now.

dmallord
dmallord
398 Followers
1...45678...12