A Reluctant Virgin's Road Trip

Story Info
Lily Anne Succumbs to Stranger Dangers Traveling Westward.
40.8k words
4.29
21.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers

A Reluctant Virgin's Road Trip

Stranger Danger - Teenage Virgin's Westward Travels

Approximately 40,800 Words

by

Donald Mallord

Copyright by dmallord, October 24, 2022, USA. All rights reserved.

__________

INTRODUCTION

Lily Anne White is a bright and attractive high school student, soon to be a graduate. Although in the upper quartile of her class, she is unsure of what life holds for her future. She hadn't made any plans for college or even a job, for that matter. Her parents had evolved from coddling her increasingly annoying procrastination to becoming pushy parents. They began firmly nudging, coaxing, and ultimately badgering her with 'got-to-make-a-decision' encouragements.

Adding fuel to the flames, her Best Friend Forever leaned on her to join her in going to the local community college -- and get some s-e-x. Lily Anne felt the pressure building and went a different route. She had to escape that pressure cooker environment. Not ready to make decisions of any kind, like other naive young ladies, she bailed and slipped out of her parent's home in the dark of night. Lily Anne headed west — 'traveling on a dime.' She needed time — time to think — time to learn how to make independent decisions.

It became a cross-country sexual eye-opener for Lily Anne, leading to some harsh life lessons along the American Interstate highways. Do you know what happens to naive girls traveling alone on the Interstates among morally broken people? If you don't, then read along and learn about those perils. If you do, then read along as well for the titillations. The reluctant sex theme slowly simmers, sizzles, and finally bursts into flames. It is throbbing at the story's conclusion and has a plot twist finale.

Author's Note

My thanks to Kenjisato, a Literotica editor, for editing assistance with this story. Kenji's editing work has markedly improved the grammarian aspects of this story. I have substantially modified the three previous posts he edited under the titles 'Mother Trucker of a Road Trip Chapters 01 - 03.' Those originals have been deleted on Literotica.com, and their content merged into this significantly enhanced storyline rounding out the complete work and the deflowering of reluctant eighteen-year-old Miss Lily Anne White. Any errors noted now are mine and occurred during my revisions and document mergers.

My thanks also to those who rated the original three chapters so highly and even marked them as favorites. I hope this current version achieves the same high mark and that you find it entertaining to read.

Sexual situations include: reluctantly forced scenes of cunnilingus and oral interaction between a male and a female. There are also consensual male/female sex variations, including fellatio and cunnilingus scenes. Reference is made to incest. However, there are no descriptions of those activities. Depending upon your interpretation of 'sister,' there may be incest sex acts described between a preacher and his wife or, as he refers to her, 'sister Samantha Jane.' Even after writing this -- I'm not sure how they are related; that's subject to your interpretation as well ....

__________

Chapter One

Grandpa's Gift of a Silver Dollar

"Lilith Anne, sweety, this here is my lucky silver dollar! I've watched over it my whole life! Your great-grandpa gave it to me long ago. So, I'm giving it to you now. So, watch over it, Pumpkin! It's going to be lucky for you as well. Please keep it safe! It was minted in 1865, the year after Sherman's March to the sea. Damn Yankees!" he grinned as he held up the shiny coin and placed it in the palm of her outstretched hand.

Lily Anne returned his smile, thinking, 'Gee, a whole dollar! I love you dearly, Grampy, but a dollar doesn't even get you a cup of coffee these days. It's five bucks and change at the coffee shops with those baristas.'

Still, it was the thought that counted. She'd have smiled and kissed him even if he'd given her half his 'mater, lettuce, and baloney sandwich. It put a small dimple on her left cheek and almost seemed to align those light freckles that shimmered upon those high cheekbones. Her freckles were more prominent now that summer was here. They were sprinkled up and down her arms and legs like tiny orange starbursts.

Neither Grandpa nor Lily Anne was too damn fond of most Yankees! Particularly the ones flocking to the coast to watch the sea turtles nesting. Smug horses' patooties those Yanks were. They came in droves and pitched their tents, thinking they were there to help protect the turtles. Hells bells, those turtles, if they could talk, would be telling them to get off the beaches ... so they could just lay their eggs and get on about their lives! Now those Yankees, the one's coming to vacation at Myrtle Beach, well, those she and grandpa tolerated. They brought money to spend, which helped the local economy, including the baristas!

"Thanks, Grandpa!" Lily Anne said, with a lingering hug and a kiss on his scruffy, unshaven cheek. "I'll put it away for safekeeping!"

"Graduation is tomorrow, Grandpa! You're coming, right?" the eighteen-year-old implored, with an even bigger grin as she let go of him and stepped back.

"Alligators couldn't keep me away, Lilith Anne," he chuckled with delight.

__________

A BFF's Graduation Plea!

"Come to community college with me, Lily Anne!" her friend Tiffany cajoled. "You can still enroll! There's time. Come on! It'll be fun! It's not like regular college—not that hard—kind of like high school. Then you can make up your mind when your 'rents settle down. Come on, BFF, get a move on! You and me can get an apartment! Meet us, some guys! Break open that kitty you've been guarding. Ya know! Let's have some s-e-x! Just get ourselves drunk, grab us a couple of hunks and ... fuck'em like rabbits!" Tiffany giggled at the last sassy, high-schoolish remark.

"Yeah, that sounds nice, BFF, but I don't know," Lily Anne sighed, taking the community college application she just handed her. It went onto the heap of papers on her desk, the ones from others trying to get her to apply for schools or jobs even. The stack grew, it seemed, by a foot a day.

Yes, Lily Anne remained indecisive. She felt, almost sure, she didn't need another 'high school experience' and as for getting drunk with some hunks ... It wasn't so damn easy to 'get a move on' when you don't know which way you want to move. The s-e-x itch was growing more demanding, as all the girls she knew seemed to be 'getting' some of it.

It wasn't just sex; all her friends had a road map marked where they were going. Lily Anne didn't feel it or see her map marked out for her cute and curvy body. It wasn't like she was some plain old girl without a date on Friday nights. She had those, even had a rose or two brought her way from guys looking for something more. She could easily have a hunk if she wanted one ...

Graduation day came, and it was nice enough. However, Lily Anne missed most of it. She sat in that stiff wooden chair on the football field and watched the birds and clouds soar over the stadium. Some clouds looked like ships and others like big trucks going through the skyways. She was so entranced with them that she couldn't remember the speeches. Probably just some insipid blathering about going out into the world, and ... then it was time to throw their hats into the air! Like that, it was over! She was a graduate! Though still, she was without a plan.

__________

In a moment of angst, the day after graduation, Lily Anne's mind latched onto an errant thought, 'Why do I have to make the decisions? By General Robert E. Lee and President George Washington! Let Fate decide!'

The illuminating flash of inspiration came at midnight while she moped alone in her room. She took out Grandpa's lucky, 1865 George Washington, silver dollar and let Fate make the decision! She tossed it high into the air. If it landed on heads, she'd strike out on her own! If it landed on tails, she'd get drunk and spread her legs while rooming with her BFF, Tiffany. Then, Fate's decision would be for her to go to Horry-Georgetown Technical College in grand-old Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, home to sea turtles and tourists!

Lily Anne was bright, but she didn't always make appropriate adult-like decisions nor realize the value of gifts. For instance, that silver dollar Grandpa gave her was worth almost five thousand dollars. He figured he'd let her find out one day and get a comforting hug! He didn't think she'd carry it all about to help make decisions! However, she decided to start carrying it around, and when she didn't know or couldn't figure out an answer, George Washington would answer for her!

High into the air, the silver dollar flipped and landed on her bed. It landed on heads! "That was easy!" she chirruped delightedly to an empty room. Lily Anne was relieved she didn't have to spread her legs yet. The next flip would be: heads go north, tails go west. Easy peasy! Fate made a choice, or the coin did; it was westward-ho as tails landed on the bed, facing up!

She packed light, in the early morning hours, right after midnight. She left her cell phone on the bed for Mom to find. Taking that along would be nothing but constant calls pleading for her to come back home. She rolled and tucked everything into her A-frame backpack and slipped out the backdoor. Lily Anne left a hastily written note on the kitchen table for Mom and Dad, saying she would be traveling and not to worry; she wouldn't be gone long. She hoped it would help assuage some of their fears. Lily Anne didn't write down where she was bound. How could she? She didn't have a clue. That coin toss hadn't been flipped yet!

__________

Traveling Decisions Made

Dad had preached, 'Don't hitchhike or take a ride from strangers!' It was part of that mantra of 'Stranger Danger' infused since childhood. Consequently, either it was down to catching the Greyhounds or ...

'Shit!' she cursed, testing out the word's sound as it slipped through her lips. Lily Anne realized there wasn't a second choice in escaping Myrtle Beach that didn't include strangers. She slid the lucky silver dollar back into her coin pocket. The cuss word she uttered was for practice, figuring she would be out in the world where it was expected.

'Better get used to cussing so I fit in,' she thought as she headed to the local bus stop. In the o'dark-thirty hours of the morning, Lily Anne caught the Coastal Route express bus downtown and stepped out at the hub, across from the Greyhound Interstate Bus Terminal.

__________

Be Nice -- Traveling's First Life Lesson

"Yes, may I help you?" the old-timer wheezed, looking up from his paperwork at the youngster. She peered back through the ticket window at the reed-thin, older gentleman with wire-rimmed glasses and a bulbous red nose. He looked identical to that old Normal Rockwell character pictured in his painting of a kid buying a ticket at the bus station.

'Bet he didn't have many high school dates,' she thought as she took in his appearance.

"Young Lady?"

"Ah. Going ... to the west coast," she said, a bit uncertain about how to ask for a ticket.

"City?"

"Ah. Just west. Not sure what city, yet."

"West is a big place, young lady," the attendant remarked, studying the young-looking waif.

Walter studied her confused look as she just stood there, mouth agape. She was cute with those long blond locks pushed back under that grunge-look ball cap; it certainly wasn't dirty. The owlish glasses gave her the face of innocence-look. The rest of her attire spelled out — she wasn't from a homeless situation. He didn't know why mothers let their children out of the house wearing skintight short-shorts and tee-shirts as tight as that.

'Maybe a runaway?' he thought.

"Got an ID, Missy?" he inquired, bringing her back to the moment.

That spooked Lily Anne a bit. She hadn't thought of that. She was sure her Mom and Dad would look for her once they found out she was gone. The bus would be their first guess. And if she bought one with her ID, they, and the police, would surely know where she was headed. She'd have to be more assertive, she figured, if she wanted a ticket without an ID.

"I'm not flying on a damn plane! So, I don't need no damn ID, old man!" she huffed, trying to put on a show of 'advanced maturity.' She hadn't seen anyone else show an ID to get a ticket.

"Not a minor, then, missy? I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, so. You look kind of... cute. Don't let minors travel without ID. It's the company policy."

"You trying to hit on me? Thinking I'm underage, you old cooter?" Lily Anne tried to push his buttons. Push a little stranger's danger threat and hope he stopped questioning her.

'Don't go pissing in the wind, Walter!' the attendant thought, 'It ain't worth getting fired over. Not at your age. You old cooter, indeed!'

Walter smiled in amusement at her answer. It sounded like a Shirley Temple kind of answer. It was her blatant attempt to pull one over on him. He decided it wasn't worth arguing over; it was the wiser thing to do. So, he let it go. If she was a runaway, maybe she deserved whatever she was into. If she wanted to present herself like a pompous, well, ass — then so be it!

After a deep breath, Walter started over. "Where'd you say you wanted to go, Miss?"

"West ... somewhere out that way." The southern-syrupy sounds of South Carolina's native accent seeped out as the attempt at bravado waned from her voice. Being South Carolinian raised, Lily Anne wasn't accustomed to pushing anyone's buttons or being so devastatingly crass as she attempted to be now.

'He's probably a grandpa, not Chester the Molester, girl, and you shit on him. Shame on you!' she mused, knowing she had been too harsh. I can't take that back, even with an apology. Not far from home, but a few minutes, I've already learned my first life lesson: Be friendly to strangers!'

"The next bus leaving here, going west, is at ten thirty-five. Gets you to the state line. That'll give you time to pick a city ... that's thirty-nine and forty-five cents," Walter added tersely after calculating the fee.

"Shi... Shinola!" Lily Anne growled, her face blossoming a lovely peach shade of embarrassment.

"Never mind!" she added, grabbing her backpack and quickly walking away. It wasn't so much with a sense of shame but more of a dawning awareness that she risked being caught and not even out of Dodge City, so to speak.

"Well, that went damn badly!" she muttered, looking out the exit and across the highway.

'About seven hours 'til that dog rolls out!' she calculated nervously, looking around.

By ten-thirty, her 'rents would be caught up in the chaos of finding her bed empty; indeed, they would call everybody looking for her way before then ... including the bus station. They'd catch her if she stayed at the bus station that long ... to get along out of Myrtle Beach. It was three forty-five in the morning, still. And 'Plan A' just slammed the door shut in her face.

'Where one door closes, another one opens. Gramps always says,' she remembered as she looked across the highway.

The glow of the giant truck stop sign said, "Love's Fuel Services and Restaurant.' It wasn't like there was another choice, not a coin-toss decision. Just the only recourse left. Grandpa's lucky George Washington silver dollar didn't get a chance in this one. She'd have to break one of Daddy's rules ... and she wasn't even out of town yet!

Lily Anne hustled out of the Greyhound terminal and under the overpass into a near-empty Love's Fuel Station. It hadn't come to life at nearly four in the morning yet. Purchasing a USA map, a couple of pens, and -- just for the hell of it -- a stationary journal, she thought, why not just keep track of my experiences? She plopped her tush down at a table and spread out the map. Over coffee and a cinnamon roll, she was determined that the next time she was asked where she was headed, she'd have an answer. It was embarrassing not to know where she was going. Her eyes were beginning to droop. The coffee wasn't helping. Her teenage body was acclimated to lots of rest, and she hadn't slept at all today.

"Long trip?" a voice at her shoulder asked. He leaned over her shoulder as she catnapped, with his hip touching her thigh. He pretended to be looking intently at the US map spread out on the table.

Lily Anne jumped at the proximity of his husky voice. It was a bit too close, seeing how she wasn't expecting it. Her leg inched over, and he inched back -- knowing she needed some personal space. The light touch of a warm thigh was enough for now.

"Uh, kinda, like I want to go west, somewhere, ya know?" she responded when she got over her startled moment.

"How far west, ya reckon?"

"Like all the way to the water, the other ocean, ya know? Want to see if it tastes more or less salty than the Atlantic," she giggled a bit at her attempt to be 'blonde' for a moment.

Roger was a pretty good-sized guy, strong enough to wrestle an eighteen-wheeler's tractor, trailer, and probably some cargo. He looked about thirty, maybe, but Lily Anne couldn't say for sure; she wasn't used to meeting many people and having to guess their ages.

"Can't exactly say where's a good place to taste Californy salt water, honey. But if I were you, I'd go with bottled water. Californy got some strange stuff out there!" he chuckled, taking in the nice blonde hair under her cap and the youthful appearance tucked in those lovely, tight shorts.

"Ya traveling on a dime?" he asked, motioning down at her backpack with a nod. Lily Anne's head followed the direction of his 'gator's ballcap as it seemed to point at her A-frame backpack as some kind of clue. She didn't get it, but then ...

"Yeah," she answered, not really knowing what travelin' on a dime meant. If Roger thought so, and it helped her to get a ride, then she was.

"Well, the Missus and me are going as far as 'lanta. That's in Georgia, honey. If you're looking to hook up."

Maybe, Lily Anne overdid the blonde thing a bit. She thought so because Roger thought she needed to know that Atlanta was in Georgia. 'Hell, yes, it was, unless somebody came by and stole it! Who didn't know about that damn Yankee, William Sherman's 1864 march south outa Atlanta burning everything to the ground?' she smirked.

Roger didn't look like one of those stranger-danger alerts announced on those billboards along the Interstate or the Amber alerts on the nightly news. Especially after he said, his wife was 'in the can' and would be out in a minute. She did wonder about the term 'hook up,' though. At school, that means gettin' some 'ass,' as the crude language users would throw the term around the lunchroom tables. Lily Anne had been preached to enough to know that she wasn't supposed to share that with any guy ... until she was married.

"So, could y'all get me partway west, then?" Lily Anne asked hesitantly.

"Honey, I'll get you all the way up the hill to 'lanta, iffin' I have to push your cute butt there with these two hands!" he smiled, "I'll watch your stuff. Why don't you hit the can, and you two can meet when the Missus comes out? If she's okay with givin' you a ride, we'll head out to 'lanta, darling."

The Misses, Mrs. Mandy, acted as sweet as Lily Anne's mama. She was all smiles filled with, 'Ain't you just a real cutie!' and 'bet the boys cry when you leave'em wantin' more, sugar!' kinds of praise. She was undoubtedly frank about the boy-girl situations -- not like Mama.

dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers