A reminder

Story Info
Don't forget who is in charge.
979 words
4.12
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was walking down the hall to the front room, when I grabbed her by the long brown hair. Dragged her back to the bedroom. "You think we're done? Not by a long shot." I threw her on the bed, both of us still naked. I loved looking at her body, curvy but fit, and still showing bruises from our play time.

Her head hit the pillow, her hair covering her face. She started to roll over to the edge of the bed. I grabbed her and put her in the middle of the bed. "Don't you dare fucking move." I climbed on top of her. Using my legs to hold her down. I put my knees on top of her biceps. I held her head between my hands, making her look at me. I stared into her brown eyes. "You don't make the rules. Why do we keep going over this?" I slapped her. "Who makes the rules?"

She just bit her lip (pouty, red, full) and wouldn't say anything. She stared at me defiantly. She wouldn't give in. She had forgotten what happened last time. I slapped her again. "WHO MAKES THE RULES?" She shook her head, wouldn't answer. I had to do this the hard way.

I got off of her and pulled her to the edge of the bed, roughly. I forced her down over my knees and caressed her round firm ass. Squeezing the cheeks, using my fingers to hurt her. Then I started to slap it, spank it. I could tell she was getting wet. She like the pain. I had to make it a punishment, not fun. I kept hitting her, turning her ass red. "Who makes the rules?" I asked again.

"No one."

I reached over to the night stand. Her night stand. I grabbed the brush that was there. It was a large oval wooden brush with stiff bristles on one side. I started lightly, and kept adding force. She would bruise, but seemed to need the reminder. I held her hair, wrapped it in my left hand, holding tight, to keep her from moving too much. I continued until she was sobbing. I thought she had had enough. "Who makes the rules?" I asked softly.

"No one." she sobbed. She was no longer playing. She was pushing limits. She wanted to be hurt. She should have talked to me. I can let her feel it, but I can't reward her for this resistance.

I pushed her off me roughly. She didn't cushion her fall at all. Thank god for the rug. She curled up on the floor, wrapped her arms around her knees. "Is that all sir?" she asked with some snarky through her crying. I sighed and knew I had to give her something to break through her shell. We can't end a night like this.

I pulled the trunk away from the wall. I opened it and pulled out some straps and some other toys, then closed the lid. I dragged her over to it and then placed her on her over it, face down. I strapped her hands on one side and her thighs on the other. She would not be able to move more than a bit.

I lifted a paddle and started to work. She would feel this all week, on her ass, her thighs, every time she moved, breathed, sat at work. It was a leather paddle that made a nice sound each time I slapped her. I started low just over her knees and came up to her ass. Making sure all her skin felt the sting.

Then I took the flogger, ready to mark her. I chose the lighter one to keep from hurting her too much. This was to be a reminder of her place, one she would be able to feel all week. Marks she could see in the mirror. The light flogger would let me do it longer, harder. I started, and this time included her back and calves.

When I was done, she was weeping. Saying something to me. I couldn't understand her through her cries. I grabbed some tissues and wiped her face.

"You do Sir" over and over. I hadn't even had to ask.

Good Girl I thought as I slid my hand between her hot swollen red thighs. The skin firm. She shivered as I traced my hand up to her wet pussy. I spread her lips and she moaned. I lifted her hips the few inches the straps allowed and lined my hard cock up. I slid the head up and down her slit. Then I thrust deep and hard.

She moaned. She would not cum without permission and she would not be getting it tonight. I fucked her hard and fast. She was moaning and thrusting back as much as she could. She asked if she could cum. "NO." I told her "this is for me....and a reminder for you."

I felt her hot wet pussy pulsating around my cock. I could hear how wet she was as I fucked her, my balls slapping her legs, her moans and cries. It brought me close. I slid a thumb in her ass and she bucked. I fucked harder. I was going to cum. I filled her deep knowing that she could cum from that but wouldn't.

I waited until I was done. I pulled out and walked to her face where she automatically cleaned me off with her mouth. "Thank you Sir." She had assumed her proper role again. "Good Girl"

I went and got a blanket and covered her, wrapping her up, leaving her tied to the chest. I knelt down. "You will sleep there. You will feel me dripping out of you. You will remember. This is your place, your role. You ARE a good girl. This is just a reminder."