A Renewed Friendship

Story Info
My homophobic wife finds something new in an old friend.
5.6k words
4.48
34.9k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixT9dr
sixT9dr
321 Followers

Her name was Nikki. Now a single mom in her late 30s, she was a friend of my wife's from their teenage years, and she was deaf. Communication in their friendship was possible because my wife's younger sister was also deaf, and thus my wife had become fluent in sign language. Even though we now lived several hours away from where Nikki lived in PA, they had kept in touch.

One summer, as we made plans for a weeklong trip to visit family in PA, the two of them searched for a time to get together. They settled on a date that Nikki's teenage daughter would be away for the night, and I was invited along. Although I did not know sign language, nor had ever met Nikki, I happily agreed to it. My wife had shown me a photo of Nikki a few months prior, and I remembered being taken aback by the attractiveness of her face; I was curious to see what she fully looked like in person.

I was not disappointed.

When we arrived at Nikki's apartment, she came out to greet us, and her beauty was stunning. She was thin and petite like my wife, but two stark contrasts immediately stood out: first, her dark raven hair (my wife was blonde); second, an hourglass figure amplified by a pair of voluptuous breasts squeezed into a tight-fitting tanktop. It was all I could do not to stare, but I knew deaf people are extra alert to establishing eye contact. When she was distracted by giving my wife a hug, I stole a quick glance at her backside, and that was tempting too.

Nikki released from my wife's embrace and smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you." I mouthed the words and smiled pleasantly as I extended my hand to shake hers. Her eyes twinkled playfully as she smiled back and put her hand in mine. Although her hand was warm, soft and delicate, her grip was firm, and I lingered there for an extra moment. She only let go to motion us inside.

Knowing that I would largely be unable to participate in their dialogue, I let them sit next to each other on Nikki's couch, choosing instead to sit in a chair on the opposite side of the room. Nikki offered to mix some drinks for all of us, and so for the initial part of the visit, I simply sat there sipping my vodka tonic while watching two beautiful women interact with their demonstrative hand gestures.

As the alcohol took effect -- Nikki had made the drinks surprisingly strong -- I soon began to notice something else. In the midst of ongoing dialogue and frequent laughter, they were becoming quite comfortable in touching each other. My wife pushed Nikki's shoulder in response to something humorous. Nikki's hand briefly rested on my wife's leg. My wife shifted positions and sat cross-legged on the couch, her knee coming into contact with Nikki's thigh. Nikki's hand rested on my wife's leg again, lingering a little longer this time.

I was intrigued, and quite surprised. My wife rarely acted that comfortable around other women, and if I hadn't known any better, her behavior could've almost been seen as flirtatious -- which couldn't be any farther away from her widely-expressed view on girl-girl relationships.

My wife had always been quite vocal about how disgusted she was by anything remotely lesbian ... even the mere sight of two girls holding hands. At the same time, she had ashamedly told me of a childhood event when she had naively made out with another girl, and -- while she didn't share details -- it seemed to involve more than just kissing. I had long wondered if her open repulsion to seeing other women together was to suppress her uncertainty about that event.

As for me, I had secretly always been turned on by the thought of two women being together, and I was subtly becoming aroused as I watched the scene in front of me. Even if it was innocent, their casually flirtatious proximity was feeding my erotic imagination -- particularly with someone as attractive as Nikki.

At one point, my wife excused herself to go to the bathroom, wobbling a bit tipsily as she made her way there. The moment she was out of sight, Nikki grabbed a white board that had been sitting on the end table and began hastily writing. My mind wondered what she needed to communicate so quickly to me.

When Nikki held up the board, my jaw dropped. To my confounded surprise, it read, "I want to seduce your wife. Are you ok w that?"

I looked into Nikki's beautiful dark eyes. They were on fire, burning with intensity. She was dead serious.

She flared her eyebrows, as if to silently ask, "Well??"

Despite the shock, I felt my head slowly nodding involuntarily. Something else was also happening involuntarily, and it was rising ... fast.

She wiped the board clean with her tender hand and quickly wrote something else. She held it up: "You wanna watch?"

Mouth still open in amazement, I nodded again, more of my own will this time.

She pulled the board back down and scribbled something. When she showed me, there was a line crossed through the word 'watch' ... now replaced by the word 'participate.' A happy-face emoji punctuated this new question: "You wanna participate?"

I swallowed hard, and looked up at her face. Her smile that accompanied the written invitation was wicked, flirtatious, and seductive. I nodded helplessly.

Nikki had just finished erasing the board when my wife returned to the living room and sat back down on the sofa. First checking to see that my erection wasn't too obvious yet, I gingerly stepped across the room with my glass and proposed a toast: "To old friends." Our glasses clinked, we all took a long swig, and then I sat back down to eagerly watch whatever might unfold.

My wife resumed her signed conversation with Nikki. Minutes ticked by. Refills got poured into my wife's drink. She seemed increasingly oblivious to the fact that Nikki was subtly moving closer and closer to her on the couch. At one point, during a bout of laughter about some inside joke unbeknownst to me, Nikki rested her hand on my wife's thigh again ... but this time, didn't remove it.

In a stunning development, my wife put her hand on top of Nikki's hand, and squeezed it tightly.

They stopped communicating, and looked deeply into each other's eyes. You could cut the tension with a knife.

And then, to my utter amazement and erotic delight, they simultaneously leaned forward in slow motion and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss.

My hardened cock nearly burst through my jeans, but they had only just begun. Nikki curled her hand behind my wife's neck and held her tightly as their tongues explored each other's mouths with a remarkable intensity. Subtly, with their lips engaged, Nikki slowly raised my wife's hand up to her breast. When Nikki slid her own hand away, my wife's hand remained there. And began massaging it.

An overwhelming rush of warmth flooded my body. I couldn't believe my eyes. My homophobic wife was fondling another woman's breasts.

As fascinated as I was by what I was watching, my stiffened dick reminded me that it was aching for release. I undid my zipper and fished it out. With an instinctual sigh of relief, my cock sprung free, and stood at full attention.

Unashamedly, I started stroking my hard-on as I watched Nikki's hands begin roaming over my wife's upper body. Completely engulfed in the wicked pleasure of the moment, my wife let Nikki pull up her shirt, unhook her bra strap, and willingly expose her breasts. They were a familiar sight to me ... but never like this. I was ready to explode.

When Nikki's lips left my wife's mouth to instead devote attention to her nipples, my wife quickly pulled her shirt up and over her head, and also discarded her bra, moaning in ecstasy as Nikki sucked her tender nubs. My homophobic wife was topless and receiving attention from another woman.

Not to be outdone, Nikki pulled back and hurriedly removed her tanktop as well. To my surprise, and utter delight, I immediately discovered that she hadn't been wearing a bra. With a gasp of appreciation, I was gifted an unhindered view of her beautiful firm breasts. My wife was gifted the same view, but closer. And, somehow, seeing her friend's breasts made her suddenly aware of the moment.

As if alarmingly regaining moral consciousness, my wife sat up straight, backed away from Nikki on the couch, and stammered, "What am I ...?"

Suddenly remembering that I was also in the room, she whipped her head sideways to look over at me, and began to formulate an apology: "Omigosh, I am sooo ..."

However, the look of guilt and regret on her face quickly changed to puzzled bewilderment when she saw me stroking my fully-extended cock. "Wait, what are you ...?"

I smiled warmly. "Go ahead," I said softly. "No need to apologize."

My wife was still in a state of confusion, trying to determine what on earth was happening, when Nikki gently grabbed her head and pulled her back into a kiss. My wife resisted this time, withdrawing from Nikki's succulent lips to take another look at me: my face, then my engorged cock, then my face again.

She seemed to be lost in the wilderness of her mind, desperately searching for direction and/or permission. I borrowed a phrase from Nikki to provide both: "I want to watch you."

My wife looked tentatively at Nikki. Her old friend smiled graciously back at her. My wife looked again at me, but this time I saw something different on her face: Confidence. Desire. Courage. And an awakened lust.

Like a virgin surrendering for the first time, she now knew what she wanted, and that there would be no going back.

I nodded my approval.

Empowered, my wife boldly kissed Nikki back. And then things escalated quickly.

As if someone had suddenly turned the heat up in the room, they took turns trying to frantically take off each other's remaining clothes: first loosening each other's pants, then ripping their shoes off, then standing up -- with lips still sucking each other's face -- to pull each other's pants down.

My wife's silky boycut panties were no match for Nikki's lacy black thong, but I didn't have very long to enjoy the incredibly sexy sight of the two of them in nothing but their underwear bottoms, because those came off just as quickly.

And when they did, my no-longer-homophobic wife was pressed into a naked embrace with her childhood friend, their breasts tantalizingly squeezed together with their arms tightly wrapped around each other.

Careful not to be a distraction, I stood quietly to pull down my own pants and boxers as I stared with lust at the sight of these two suddenly-naked beauties ravishly exploring the intoxicating curves of each other's bodies. My cock was dripping precum on the carpet, but I figured Nikki might not mind.

Indeed, Nikki was much too preoccupied with my wife to even notice my voyeuristic spectating. With growing astonishment, I watched Nikki's hand boldly venture into the space between my wife's thighs -- a spot that had been reserved just for me for the past 18 years. In this context, I was more than willing to share. I drooled in amazement as my wife spread her stance to give better access to an unfamiliar set of fingers.

Surprisingly soon, the tone of my wife's moaning and the tension in her body signaled that she was getting ready to cum. Apparently still feeling an allegiance to the familiarity of cumming on me, she pulled back dramatically from kissing Nikki. Breathlessly, even with Nikki's hands still enjoyably fondling her, she pleaded with a tone of desperation, "I need my husband's cock."

I hadn't expected that, but I certainly wasn't opposed to it. Conveniently, I was already naked. Somewhat reluctantly, Nikki let her go.

Glaring at me with deep sexual thirst, my wife delivered an order in a tone of dominance I'd never heard before: "Lay down on the carpet. I need to ride you."

Eager to be compliant, I laid down on my back. Without wasting a single second, my wife stepped over me, got on her knees, and then swiftly lowered herself until she was fully impaled on my cock. I'm not sure whose groan was louder, mine or hers.

Her hips thrusted violently against my crotch as I held on to her smooth thighs, fucking each other in what had become one of our favorite positions. However, this particular ride was about to distinguish itself from all previous ones, because Nikki was not going to let herself be neglected. Even as my wife was continuing to fuck me hard, and I was keeping my stiff rod pushed into her as deeply in as possible, Nikki suddenly captured my focus.

Standing over my head, she slowly lowered her gorgeous naked pussy until it was hovering just inches above my face. Her aroma was intoxicating. The folds of her womanhood were tender, a beautiful shade of pink, and they were soaking wet. I couldn't resist. I strained my neck forward, tongue extended, and pushed my mouth into her juicy goodness.

The snatch of this beautiful stranger was deliciously sweet. I buried my face as far as I could, and I was delighted to hear her moan with pleasure at my oral penetration. She rewarded my efforts by letting her waist sink further down, pushing my neck back to the carpet.

That whole time, my wife had been continuing to grind on my pole like a possessed woman. I was almost exclusively focused on the sensations of touch, but my sense of hearing soon revealed that they were kissing each other again. Lying there in that moment, it suddenly struck me that I was living out one of my greatest fantasies: two beautiful naked women were making out on top of me, with one pussy in my mouth and another one engulfing my cock.

My intensely satisfying self-reflection was interrupted by my wife's loud cries: "Yes, yesss ... ohh, I'm gonna cum ... unhhh ... YESSSSS ..."

Her legs seized violently as a powerful orgasm coursed through her body, and I enjoyed the wonderful sensation of her warm cum flowing around my buried cock as I continued to pump her.

Usually my wife stays on top of me for a while, so I was surprised when I felt her vagina pull away ... but I quickly discovered that was not of her choice.

No, that unexpected departure was at the insistence of the woman whose pussy was attached to my mouth ... the woman who was now bending downward to wrap her delicate mouth around my cum-soaked cock. I groaned loudly as my dick disappeared into Nikki's throat.

Though practically delirious with erotic delight, I briefly worried how my sexually-satisfied wife might feel about watching another woman do 69 with her husband. As it turned out, I didn't need to worry, because Nikki intended to keep her very much involved.

Surpassing my wildest expectations, I watched as Nikki began to make transfers: she would suck my wife's juices off of my cock, then sit up to meet my wife's lips and slip her a loaded tongue, and then do it all over again. My suddenly-far-from-homophobic wife was not only experimenting sexually with another woman, she wasn't even resisting the taste of her own pussy juice.

After a few such transfers, a second pussy removed itself from being in contact with me. I felt a twinge of disappointment ... until I discovered the reason why. What I was about to witness brought me to a higher level of erotic arousal than I ever would've thought possible.

With Nikki's perfect shapely ass in my foreground, I watched from behind as Nikki's head dove down away from me. My wife was now laying down on her back, and Nikki was clearly aiming between my wife's thighs ... and my wife was willingly spreading her legs. Not only that, but my wife's hands were on the sides of her kitty, parting her pink lips, opening up her private flower to her friend as widely as possible. There was no need for foreplay; there was only an orgasmic cry as Nikki pressed her moist lips into my wife's swollen clit.

I sat up behind Nikki to get a better view of my wife getting eaten out for the first time by another woman. My apparently bicurious wife was so overwhelmed with sexual pleasure that her face almost looked pained. Nikki's hands were firmly massaging my wife's breasts while her mouth went to work on my wife's juicy pussy. The view was intoxicating.

With my wife's eyes closed, my dick throbbing, and Nikki's beautiful bare ass quivering in front of me, I was overcome by a different longing. Lining up my glistening tip outside the entrance that I had previously only explored with my tongue, I quickly rationalized it: after all, Nikki had written the word 'participate.'

My breathing paused automatically as I slowly slid all of my thick 7 inches deep into the wonderfully moist pussy of my wife's friend.

Suddenly penetrated without warning, Nikki couldn't help but detach her mouth from my wife's crotch. With a loud gasp, she turned around to look at me. I don't know sign language very well, but I can read lips. Her eyes narrowed with lust, she mouthed two words: "Fuck me."

I willingly obliged. I had never cheated on my wife before ... but is it cheating if you fuck a girl who's actively giving oral to your wife?

While I began to pump her, Nikki resumed her passionate attack on my wife's clit, adding a couple of fingers to the action by inserting them deep inside. My wife's chest was heaving with her heavy breathing, and Nikki ate my wife with the same pace that I was pounding into her own pussy from behind, doggystyle.

I had been aroused too long, and Nikki's unfamiliar womanhood was too gloriously tight, for me to last very long. With desperate anticipation, I breathed out, "I'm gonna cum" ... only to realize that Nikki couldn't hear me anyway.

Though she couldn't hear me, I knew she had to feel me, as my cock exploded with one of the most overwhelming orgasms I've ever experienced. I felt pulse after pulse ripple powerfully through my stiff muscle, and ropes of warm cum launched into the deepest innermost parts of her.

It was soon apparent that she did indeed feel it, because Nikki suddenly started thrashing her hips, grinding backward into me as hard as she could ... even while she impressively continued pleasuring my wife. In fact, although they wound up coming close together, it was actually my wife's second orgasm of the night that shortly preceded Nikki's first. With a primal moan, my wife made Nikki the recipient of an orgasm at the opposite end of her husband's.

Nikki kept her mouth engaged until my wife's climax had subsided, and only then did she fully focus on herself. In her deaf 'voice,' without being able to hear herself, Nikki began vocalizing a plea for sexual release: "Fuck me, fuck me ..."

Having pushed through my initial post-orgasmic sensitivity, I was pounding Nikki so hard that the sound of my crotch clapping against her perfectly plump ass was practically echoing in her small apartment. That sound, coupled with Nikki's cries, opened my wife's eyes to discover that I was, in fact, fucking her friend right in front of her. But whether it was the two orgasms, or the unfamiliar delight of watching another couple fuck each other, or the sight of her naked friend getting brought to a climax, my wife simply looked on with curiosity.

And so, once Nikki came and her body stopped quaking, my wife returned the favor that Nikki had introduced earlier. Crawling over to kneel next to me, my wife gently forced a withdrawal of my cock from Nikki's pussy -- eliciting a groan of disappointment from both of us -- but then began sucking her friend's juices off my rock-hard cock.

Nikki had turned around to see what was happening, and although she was still in a post-orgasmic haze, a sly smile crept across her face as she realized what my wife was doing. Nikki opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. When my wife was apparently content that she had collected enough, she withdrew from my cock and transferred a load of cum to her friend's waiting mouth.

They kissed so passionately, I wanted in on the action. When my wife took a break so that she could suck another load off of my dick, I leaned forward to kiss Nikki. As I slid my tongue into her mouth, she did the same with mine. Instantly enraptured with the softness of her mouth, I soon realized that the delicious swirl I was tasting was a perfect trifecta of my wife's cum, Nikki's cum, and now my own. When I felt my wife's lips unwrap from my cock, I stopped kissing Nikki only so that she could receive another load.

sixT9dr
sixT9dr
321 Followers
12