All Comments on 'A Renewed Friendship'

by sixT9dr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Description says wife is homophobic, tag is bi-curious?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Pheeewww.... that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

hot, hot, and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story

Ignore the trolls. Look forward to Nikki's perspective. Really look forward to the wife's perspective. Is it really her first time eating pussy? Plus Nikki has a teenage daughter. 18 hopefully. Five and screw the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot!

Loved it

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

Either your too stupid to tag stories correctly, or you are trolling LW for a reaction. Congrats, you got it.

threeman45threeman45over 3 years ago

Great job on a not often delved into juxtaposition of bull, cuck. Hot, looking forward to part 2. Big fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Deaf & horny

A friend decided to learn sign language so as to be able to communicate with those who are deaf. He completed the classes & through them he became acquainted with a group of deaf people. He socialized with them regularly. He discovered to his surprise that they were the horniest bunch he had ever met. Seemingly they would be having sex at the drop of a hat. Nice story, I wonder.....

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Dont

Dont bother with Nikki's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!

This was a hot story. Would love to read more stories about you three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OMG!

This is a LOT of heterosexual men's BEST WET DREAM! I don't know why, but most men who are comfortable in their own skin, would NOT be jealous if their wives were seduced by another beautiful woman. GOD, it would be the ultimate turn-on. And to be able to participate......FUCK, what's not to like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was extremely HOT! I agree with the gentleman from below...........if my wife was seduced by another woman, and I got to watch..............it would be HOT, and there would be NO repercussions. I mean, two women together is such a turn-on for MOST men. Let it go, guys.

hotwifeandhubbyhotwifeandhubbyabout 3 years ago

An incredible story, very interesting story line. I’m still struggling with bisexuality myself, so I can relate to your writing. Ignore the negativity, it can seem brutal, but focus on the good comments and keep up the great work.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Definitely hot sex that once the seduction started was very believable. That said, there was no lead up to where the couple stood as far as sharing with another and you glossed over that profound marital line with little notice. 4* overall. (On to next story - hopefully plugs some holes)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous