A Repeat Performance

Story Info
College tease gets her boyfriend to jerk-off for the girls.
4.7k words
4.42
12.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met my hubby, who I'll call Steve for this story in college many years ago. As with most of the guys I dated in college when we first started going out, I would deliberately tease him only to deny him a release after our dates. He would complain but like most guys back then he kept coming back for more. I never thought then that someday we would be married although today he's teased and denied more than ever, and it seems as though he can't get enough of it.

I was not very sexually active in a traditional sense during my high school and college years but enjoyed myself in many ways. I did however always have the most fun teasing a guy then getting him to play with himself for me while I watched. It always amazed me how a properly teased guy would be willing to do just about anything for me. I just loved the way they pulled on their horny cocks with me watching them, it always made me giggle and laugh. Some guys went so hard and fast I swear it looked like they were going to pull it right off their body. They always asked me if I got other guys to do it for me and they asked about the size of the other guy's dicks.

When I say I like watching a guy jerk off I don't mean accidentally catching them doing it I mean actually having them masturbate in front of me because I tell them to do it, I like to be in control. Doing it in front of me must excite the guys as well because their cocks were always throbbing, very hard and they had huge orgasms when I allowed them to shoot. Sometimes I participated a little with them by gently rubbing their balls with my feet or tickling them with my soft fingertips or playing with their nipples to encourage them a little. If a guy wouldn't beat their meat for me they had no chance of having any more dates with me. Having a guy kneel in front of me pulling his dick has always excited me to no end...!!!

There were quite a few guys in college I dated that I referred to as my "performers," we would go out on dates and I'd tease them the whole time to get them primed up and nice and horny for me. Eventually we'd end up back at my apartment and start making out, we'd have some heavy petting and I always had them give me oral. When I was satisfied I'd have them take off their clothes, kneel in front of me and jerk off for me, I loved it and so did they. I heard they told their buddies they were doing it with me but we both knew that wasn't happening. I was considered a hot babe on campus and they were just happy to be with me even though they weren't getting any of my sweet little puss-puss except to worship it.

I had been on about four or five dates with one of my latest "victims" who would become my boyfriend and eventually my hubby. He was a handsome varsity athlete and considered quite a catch as well. I had heard through some gal friends that the rumor was he was well hung and had a huge dick. This got me even more excited when I started to think about how hot it would be to watch a guy with a big dick beat off for me.

By the last couple dates we got into some heavy petting and oral with him servicing my sweet little puss-puss while I'd tease his huge cock and balls trapped in his shorts with my little tootsies. It was obvious that his dick was in fact HUGE, which got me so excited knowing I'd have a big, fun, toy to play with and tease.

It was also obvious from the beginning he was a foot guy because I'd always catch him looking at my feet as I teasingly wiggled my flip-flops. On a couple dates I put my little feet in his lap while we were at the movies and he happily gave me a nice foot massage and he even kissed my toes a couple times while my other foot continued to tease his huge cock. I remember thinking how I couldn't wait to see it, because it looked so big even through his shorts and I began to put my plan in place to tease him enough to get him to jerk off for me.

The next time we were scheduled to go out I told him to come over to my apartment for dinner and to watch a movie together. I'm sure he was thinking he was going to get lucky but during our movie time I again put my feet in his lap for him to give me another nice foot massage. His cock was hard as a rock in his shorts so my other foot started to rub up and down it's length driving him crazy. Soon he was subtly humping his hips up into my foot and he started moaning and groaning and soon asked if we could move to the bedroom.

I told him I didn't feel it was appropriate since we hadn't been dating long enough. I then asked him if he played himself after our dates while my foot continued to tease his hard dick in his shorts. He was shy at first but as I continued to rub his big cock with my foot and he got hornier he eventually admitted that he did masturbate after each of our dates which caused me to giggle. I then shimmed closer to him on the sofa and started to sexily whisper in his ear asking how he does it, which hand does he use, I asked if he used lotion, I asked if he used toys all the while kissing his neck and ear as I gently whispered my questions to him while licking his neck and ears. Soon he was a shivering horny mess and I knew he was hooked so I started to gently rub my hand on his huge bulge in his shorts and I whispered in his ear "I want to watch you do it."

He was hesitant at first, so I continued to gently rub the throbbing bulge in his shorts to help push him over the edge so to speak. When I saw a wet spot forming on the front of his shorts, I could tell he was getting very horny, and his resolve would soon start to crumble. I told him to stand up and then I started to unbuckle his belt, then undid the button on his shorts and slowly pulled the zipper down. All the while I was looking up at him with a smile while he was staring down at me with his mouth slightly open and lust in his eyes. As I was looking at him, I slowly licked my lips and said "I can't wait to see you do it" which caused him to groan. I then started to rub his huge snake through his boxer shorts and he moaned some more and thrust his hips forward into my hand and begged "Please" which caused me to giggle. Next I reached for the waistband of his shorts and boxers and slowly started to slide them down his legs while looking him in the eyes with a smile on my face. As I was pulling his shorts down I told him to take his shirt off because I wanted to see his whole body.

As I continued slowly sliding his shorts down I started to see the upper part of his shaft and as I kept going I was amazed at how long it was. Soon his big balls came into view as well and I paused for effect when I got to the swollen head and he groaned in anticipation of having his dick spring free into the air. I then pushed his shorts down to his ankles and his huge cock sprung free from his shorts and began bobbing up and down in the air straight out in front of him like a steel cannon. It was so close to my face so I took the chance to blow some warm air on it.

He groaned and asked me, actually it was more like he begged me to lick it, to suck it or at least play with it or give him a hand job but I simply said "No, I told you I want to watch you play with it." Again he groaned out of frustration and to my delight he slowly wrapped his fist around his beast and started pensively pumping it up and down. I was amazed at how big he was and soon started telling him how I wanted him to do it, to go slow or go fast or just use two fingers or stop and take his hand off so he could cool down. All the while it amazed me as he got even bigger the more excited he got.

I told him it's fun to go slow, to take his time and delay his release so it would feel better. As he stood there like a good boy doing everything I told him to do I stuck my leg out and began to lightly rub his balls with my toes which caused him to groan some more. Then he did something I wasn't expecting. He got down on his knees, and as my foot continued to tickle his balls he picked my other foot up with his free hand, lifted it to his mouth and nose and began to lick it and sniff it while he continued to jerk off. He groaned and mumbled "Oh my God I love your feet...." which made me giggle.

Eventually he couldn't stand it any longer and as he licked and sniffed my foot like a mad man he started pumping his fist like crazy on his huge snake and he suddenly began to shoot rope after rope of a huge creamy mess all over the place. I'd never seen so much cum shoot out of a guy and I yelled in surprise "Oh my Goooodddd....!!" and I started laughing uncontrollably. When he left that night he thanked me and told me he had an amazing time and held me close to hug me and kiss me and I could feel his swollen cock getting hard again in his shorts which made me smile, thinking of our next time together.

Soon he was "performing" for me once a week for nearly a month and a half, and because of the size of his huge cock he was my favorite "performer" by far. This was sort of becoming a regular thing for us and we were starting to become an exclusive couple. He eventually got over his hesitation and shyness and we spoke openly about it, and he started to admit to me all the times he jerked off at home. He told me I was the first girl he ever masturbated in front of, which was a typical comment among my "performers." I told him since he was getting a release it was only fair that I got a release as well and had him start to perform oral sex on me each time he was over. He whined about me not "helping" him so from time to time I'd pitch in with a loose hand-job or a partial blowjob with the intent on teasing him, so he'd finish himself off.

I told him to limit his masturbation sessions to only when we were together. I always loved when it had been a few days or even a week or two between sessions because he'd get so horny and needy and shoot so much cum when I eventually allowed him a release. A couple times I denied him a release when we were together because I could tell he wasn't as excited to do it. This frustrated him but he always admitted I was right and eventually he promised not to play with himself without me. He even said "besides it's more fun to do it with you."

We hadn't seen each other for about five days, which I planned on purpose when I called him on Monday and invited him over to my place on Friday night. He agreed right away and I made him promise again he wouldn't play with himself until he was with me reminding him I could tell and if he did it I wouldn't let him have a release when we were together. He promised and told me he was especially horny this week and couldn't wait to be with me for his release.

He came over to my apartment, and I greeted him at the door in a revealing shirt that was tied at my mid-drift and a very short miniskirt (miniskirts get them all the time) and I had my leather flip-flops on my feet, his favorite. I had some drinks and snacks on the coffee table so we sat down, had a drink and chatted then started to make out a bit. Soon I managed to tease him enough to get a nice size bulge in his shorts. He began to rub it with his hand through his shorts. My "performers" know to never do anything unless I give them the go-ahead, and I could see that he was aching for a signal to start.

He waited almost two weeks for this so I'm sure he was very horny. I then took off my flip flops, slid down the sofa, put my feet in his lap and told him I wanted a foot massage before we started anything else. It was obvious from the huge bulge in his shorts he was very horny and tried to beg me to let him start his "show" first promising me he'd give me a foot massage after. I said "no" and insisted he give me a foot massage first so he grumbled a bit and started to rub one of my feet while the other one gently rubbed his throbbing cock in his shorts which caused him to groan with passion.

Unbeknownst to him I had invited two of my girlfriends over for the sole purpose of watching him beat off. Tina and Brie were very excited about watching him play with himself, as this was a new experience for both of them. Not to mention I told them about how big he was, and they couldn't wait to see his monster. After about twenty minutes into my foot massage and my teasing his cock with my foot the doorbell rang so I got up to let the girls in. It was obvious Steve was disappointed when he saw I had company. After introducing everyone Steve and I sat back down on the sofa and girls sat in the chairs across from us. I casually put my feet back in Steve's lap and started to gently rub his stiff cock again. We all had a drink, some small talk, a couple snacks then another drink.

Throughout the conversation the girls crossed and re-crossed their legs and let their flip flops dangle off their feet as I continued to gently tease Steve's cock with my toes while watching him continually glance at the girl's feet. Earlier that week I had coached the girls about how he has a major foot fetish and how to dress. So they both showed up with flip flops to show off their feet as well and they each had short shorts on to show off their sexy legs and Tina had a tight halter top that barely contained her 36D's and Lisa was wearing a flirty tube top that looked appropriate for her athletic body. I'm sure Steve was in heaven at seeing the girls but very frustrated about me having company over because he probably thought that meant we wouldn't be able to have one of our regular sessions.

After a few more minutes of idle conversation with Steve constantly looking at the girl's feet I could tell he was getting really horny as he could barely concentrate on the conversation and started slowly raising his hips up trying to push his hard cock into my teasing toes. I knew he was at a point where he was getting quite eager for a release, so I leaned over and seductively whispered in his ear "Honey, the girls are here to watch you perform."

He turned and looked at me in shock. I then put my hand on his throbbing cock and started to gently rub it through his shorts and whispered, "They have never seen a guy jerk off before and I told them you'd do it for them." He started to shake his head "no" and I gently applied more pressure to his cock with my hand and said "If you don't do it for us now then you won't be able to do it again until we get together next week and I know how horny you are so you should do it for us now otherwise it'll be three weeks before you get a chance to do it again."

He was in a bit of shock and tried to refuse but it was obvious he was still very interested in my hand that continued to tease his cock and he kept stealing glances at the girls feet as they continued to dangle their flip flops in the chairs across from us. I knew we had him and he was almost there as I continued to rub his cock and whispered "Oh come on, don't be bashful, if you don't do it for us now I won't let you have a release for two more weeks instead of one, just think maybe the girls will let you lick their feet if you do it for them." I raised the stakes to two weeks instead of one thinking that would push his horny brain over the edge.

Out of feigned frustration I leaned back on the opposite arm of the sofa as if I was upset at him and put my feet back in his lap and started to chat with the girls some more. He closed his eyes and as if in a trance then slowly lifted one of my feet to his mouth and gently started licking my foot. The girls looked over in shock at him kissing and licking my foot. I pulled my foot away leaving him longing for it, he opened his eyes, looked at me and groaned in frustration. I said, "Steven there will be no more of my little tootsies for you until you give us a little performance."

I was thinking by now he had to be so horny and ready to give in. I knew he hadn't cum in two weeks and I'd been teasing him steadily for about an hour. No sooner had the thought entered my head when he suddenly let out a big sigh and hesitantly stood up and began to unbutton his shirt and take it off. The girls smiled, adjusted their seats and leaned forward with twinkles in their eyes as he began to unbuckle his belt and started to push his shorts down. I giggled to myself when I realized he had neglected to wear underwear. The girls looked at each other and gasped when his huge cock sprang up and out of his shorts into view with his swollen balls dangling behind it. He stepped out of his shorts and was standing in front of the three of us completely naked with his throbbing cock bobbing in the air out in front of him. The girls said things like "Oh my GOD, that thing is HUGE...!!" ""WOW, I've never seen anything like it...!!" "I can't wait to see it shoot...!!"

Steve was acting a bit shy and tried to cover himself with his hands, but I told him "No, no, no you can't do that, you're here to perform for us, I want you to put your hands by your sides" which he did. He was so horny I think he would've done anything for us. He was nervous and shifting from one foot to the other when I then asked him if he was horny and wanted a release to which he said he was very horny and couldn't wait for a release which made the girls giggle. I asked him when was the last time he had a release and he said "two weeks ago" which again made the girls giggle especially when I asked him why it had been so long, and he said it was because I told him not to play with himself unless he was with me.

I then said to him "Okay Steven you can start your performance however I want you to go slow, VERY slow do you understand!!" he replied "yes I understand" as he wrapped his right fist around his bobbing cock and started to slowly pump it up and down while avoiding eye contact with the girls but looking at their feet instead. Brie said, "Will he shoot off soon?" which made Tina giggle. I said, "He won't cum until I tell him to, isn't that right Steven?" and he sheepishly said "yes" as he continued to slowly pump his fist up and down his giant snake. The girls were in awe of the whole situation saying things like "I can't believe he's doing it." "This is so hot his dick is soooo big, I can't believe it....!!" "How did you get him to do this for you...??"

I had coached the girls to get him to talk about their feet, so Tina asked "what turns you on the most about a girl? What do you like the most, boobs or ass?" Steven continued to slowly pump and said "I like feet the most" which caused the girls to giggle. I asked Steven "would you like to kiss the girl's feet?" and he said an emphatic "YES...!!" I had told the girls ahead of time I was going to do that, so they were expecting it and played along by saying "Oh I don't think you want to kiss my feet, they're so smelly." "Ewww why would you want to kiss my dirty feet?" Which seemed to turn Steven on even more as he slowly pumped away and started to drip a steady stream of pre-cum.

I said if the girls let you kiss their feet, then I think you should stop stroking and focus on their feet while you do it. He looked at me and groaned and said "Okay." I then looked at the girls and asked them "do you girls mind if Steven kisses and licks your feet?'" to which they both replied, "sure he can do it if he wants to, we don't mind." I turned back to Steven and told him "Okay then you have permission to get down on your knees and start kissing their feet if you like." Which he did and they couldn't believe it.

He was so horny he started to kiss and lick and sniff like a wild man grabbing one foot from each gal and putting them both up to his face at the same time. They laughed and said it "tickles" and "feels kind of funny but good" while he did it. He looked at me and asked if he could please start to play with himself again, he said "Please, I'm soooo horny...!!" The girls laughed and were now getting into it and said "Yeah, let him play with himself some more while he licks our feet. We want to watch him jerk off again." I said okay but I told him he could only use his left hand not his right hand that he usually uses. He was frustrated but willing to do anything to get off, so he started pumping a bit erratically with his left hand which caused the girls and me to giggle at his frustration.

12