A Repeat Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him if he would like to cum and he practically yelled out, "Oh my God YEESSSS...!!!" "Please, oh PLEASE let me shoot, I'm soooooo horny I need to cum soooo bad I'm so horny I can't stand it anymore....!!" After nearly two weeks of not cumming I figured it was time to let him shoot so I asked if he wanted to switch hands and he begged "YES, Please, oh Please let me use my right hand...!!! The girls laughed and said, "Yeah let him use his right hand, we want to watch him jerk off really hard...!!"

I teased him and said, "Well if you switch hands then you have to stop licking the girl's feet while you jerk off" and he said "NO, NO, Please don't do that, I need to smell their feet and lick them, while I do it, PLEASE, they smell soooo good...!!! By now he was dripping even more pre-cum and so horny he could barely see straight. So, I said, "Okay you've been a good boy, you can switch hands and continue to worship their feet while you jerk off." He thanked me over and over which caused the girls to giggle and once he got his right hand on his throbbing cock he started to pound away with that familiar rhythm.

His nostrils were flaring like a prize bull and his tongue was going crazy licking their feet up and down when I said, "Are you getting ready to cum?" To which he said "YES..!!" I said, "Are you forgetting something, you need to ask my permission to shoot, remember....!?!?!"

He pleading looked at me and said "PLEASE, OH PLEASE LET ME CUM, I'M SOOOOO HORNY, I NEED TO CUM SO BAD....!!!" The girls said "Yes, let him cum, we want to watch him shoot....!!" so I said "Okay, you have permission to cum but under one condition, you MUST RUIN IT, I want you to take your hand off as soon as you start to shoot...!!" He pleaded "NO, I'm sooo horny Please don't make me do that...!!" I said "Nope, I want you to ruin it or NOTHING...!!"

He groaned but continued to jerk his cock like crazy as the girls started to get into it and say things like "That's it Beat your Meat....!!" "Come on pump that big dick for us, we want to see you shoot a big load....!!" Steve started to really get into it himself as he began pumping his huge cock into his hand, he jerked it back and forth in his fist like crazy all the while licking and sniffing the girl's feet like a madman.

The girls watched in shock and awe as Steve suddenly stiffened up and pumped his cock one last time then took his hand off his huge bobbing cock and thrust his hips forward into the air and began shooting out one giant splash of cum after the other while he continued to sniff and lick the girl's feet for all he was worth. The girls started laughing at him as he grunted and groaned like a wild stallion in frustration as jet after jet of hot cum continued to splatter into the air, on their chairs, on their legs and feet, it seemed to go on forever and ever.

We all used some towels to clean up the mess and the girls thanked us for an amazing night as they were leaving. I turned to Steven and said "maybe the girls can come by for an encore another time. To which the girls said, "OH YES...Please, we'd love it." Steven was a bit shy and apprehensive and said "I don't know about that, we'll see." But then the girls said, "we'll let you smell our feet again and you lick them if you want." Steven's eyes lit up and he said "Oh, I'd love that, okay let's do it again." The girls left squealing in delight looking forward to his next "performance."

12