All Comments on 'A Reputation Ch. 02 - Referral'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

Just loving it.

jay_pearcejay_pearceover 1 year ago

That last line had ne in stitches๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ great story. Keep it up.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Grin...

Some aggressive room mate civilizing seems to be in order.

Mitch is a loud mouthed ass,

but perhaps the role is obligatory....Fratboy gone astray.

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

O....M.....G......!!!!! Totally awesome story line...... love it keep going!!!!

Ladygrey69Ladygrey69over 1 year ago

I really enjoy this. Keep going ๐Ÿ˜€

Raphael76Raphael76over 1 year ago

Fun. You have great humor.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Oooh yeah - now we need a tryst with the RA , a reverse gangbang with the volleyball team and a clincher with Felicia. Perhaps a sexy engineering TA too and definitely the rest of Rachel's class. Keep the series rolling its really fun and also sizzlingly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

I love your attempt to be only barely plausible! When I want reality, I shut this thing off! Please continue to do a good job creating these phantasies! Great series! Maybe a group or lesbian chapter or 2 or 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent sequel to chapter 1, and in it the author introduces another interesting character. The author is correct; this sequel cannot be properly appreciated or understood unless the Chapter 1 is read first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That last line was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After two chapters, I'm really enjoying this. You write so much more smoothly than many others โ€ฆ

I see there are now two more โ€“ and there are additional ones to come I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really loving this and can't wait to continue reading the series.

Editing note though, flaccid instead of placid.

ThebiffThebiffover 1 year ago

The โ€˜I wish it subscribe to your Newsletterโ€™ line made me guffaw loudly. Great story - loved it

lexlogan8lexlogan8over 1 year ago

Loved it! But could he really kiss and fuck her at the same time, given the difference in height? Oh that's right, her legs take up 90% of her length -- awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent story. Well done.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Actually liked this better than Ch 1-they had more time for various things, always a plus when she's on the Pill, AND doesn't mind love bite marks where they won't be public...

always had a fondness for women that aren't rigid about 'the guy HAS to be taller than the girl...'

no prob leaning up to kiss

5, AND there's a pt 3-great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I so much liked this chapter, but the killer was the ending, "She was a fucking REFEFRAL? I LMAO!!!

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Realism be damned! Plausibly ridiculous is seriously working here. Another fine fun read. Can't wait to read more. I have this strong suspicion that he's going to nail the RA, Shawn was it? Also the babe that snubbed him in the beginning will be back begging to make up for her rudeness.

I also love that you have him willingly kiss both of these babes with cum on their faces or in their mouths and not be all freaked out about worrying that someone might consider him gay. It's not, but it is hot. On to chapter 3. Can't wait to see who's next.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Ooohhh....puh....lease...Publius 68...stop apologizing for your perceived shortcomings in your writing!!!!!! THIS...WAS NASTY...AND HOT...AND FUUNY/FUN AS HELL TO READ!!!!!!

The whole "referral" concept...probably seen in other stories, just NOT expanded on/addressed quite like you did!!

Well Done..."Bard"...since you were in the middle of a Shakespearean reference yourself...I am very much looking forward to more!!

Again...Five**5**Stars...& More...๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿ’ฏ

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Very good, hot and funny at different points, which tbh is a reactive alchemical mix that results in 5โญ๏ธ ratings!

DavyHRocksDavyHRocks8 months ago

Sweet. Great level of humour twisted through

igat1969igat19693 months ago

That is some sexy make believe! Plausible? Who cares. Great job.

DdaltonDdalton2 months ago

I love your "plausibly" attitude, need some more, something new, I haven't seen anything new from you in awhile!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...