A Reputation Ch. 02 - Referral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... wow!" I gasped, making the difficult but necessary effort to keep quiet this time.

Kate sucked me in between her lips, still staring up at me, and slid an inch or two of me back and forth, in and out of her mouth. All I could say, without shouting, was a groaning, "Gooood..."

She smiled and let me slip from her mouth. "How long did Rache warm you up like this before you guys went all fuck-fest?" she chuckled luxuriously.

What a competitive woman this was... Given the level of detail that Rachel had clearly shared with her, Kate had to know that her friend and I had bounced right past any oral, much of any foreplay at all, and straight into... going all fuck-fest-y. She was jumping right into one-upping Rachel. I realized that I could find nothing to object to in this situation.

After we were done, would she go back and report this detail to Rachel? Would Rachel be upset?

Would Rachel want a chance at some point to up her own game?

While I was gaming that situation out happily, Kate had resumed her efforts. I grunted involuntarily, but again, kept it quiet. She was really good at this. There was lots of tongue, a torrent of spit, and her hand massaging the base of my shaft had just the right mix of firmness and speed. I did not exactly have a large library of blowjob memories to compare this one with, but I was definitely experiencing one for the top shelf.

I could have lasted longer had I been willing to make some noise, but I was Not. Going. To. Do. That. Unfortunately, the concentration on being quiet made little room for concentration on not going over the top.

"I'm going to come if you don't stop this," I said, quite unsure what I wanted her response to be.

I was pleased to find that she must have faith that I would not just roll over and go to sleep, because she only wordlessly went faster on me, head and hand bobbing hard.

"Oohhh!" I exclaimed loudly. I felt my cock pulsing over and over in her mouth, gathering extra stimulation from her efforts to swallow what I was offering. I was out of control for several seconds before I could finally slap a hand over my mouth to cut off the noise. My spigot finally giving up, Kate looked up at me with a grin.

"I'm counting on you to have more in the tank, because that was a lot," she said, licking her lips.

I stared at her, wild-eyed and goofy-grinned for a moment or two before I lunged forward, grabbed the sides of her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. The flavor of what I assumed was me was still quite present in her mouth. That was a weird but interesting sensation.

Pulling away from her at last, I struggled for a breath or two. "Give me... a little while, but yeah," I gasped. "It'll be a national tragedy if I can't go again!" She only laughed in response. "But in the meantime," I went on, "I have some excellent ideas to while away my recuperation."

I pulled her upward so I could suckle on those tiny little nipples some more, but mostly I pulled her up so I could divest her of the tight shorts that she had on. It was weird: Super-bulky, unflattering sports bra... yet no panties at all. No pubic hair, either. That was going to make this a little easier!

"I'm going to tongue-fuck you something fierce," I said around the nipple in my mouth, figuring that with a girl like this, I better exhibit some more alpha tendencies than was my usual manner, if I simply wanted to keep up. "Show me where you want to be when I make that happen," I growled.

She chuckled, saying nothing, but sliding past me and onto my bed, propping herself up on my pillow against the wall. "You need more of these," she grumbled at my lack of cushioning support.

Noted.

But that was her only grumble, as I twisted around and between her legs, licking my way north inside her thigh. I paused and even bit her lightly about halfway up. "No marks down there," she said sharply. "You know how small my uniform shorts are." I mumbled a quick apology, and resumed my soft licking. "If you want to leave teeth marks, do it around my hips, where I won't have to explain it our next opponents," she added, letting her head loll backward.

Had not expected her warning to lead in that direction...

I paused, thinking suddenly of showers. "What about explaining to your teammates?" I asked slyly.

"It wouldn't be the first mark one of us got to fess up about after practice in the showers," Kate chuckled richly.

Now, all I wanted was to get higher so I could bite around her hips, and maybe even leave a hickey right above the top of her hairless slit. I had never left a mark on a woman before this, but I was by God going to leave a trace or two on Kate now! It is amazing how quickly something you had never even considered before could become an absolute imperative!

The bite mark was easy. Her hip bone protruded, stretching the skin tight, and Kate hissed almost happily when I tentatively took a nip at it. She had no ass, and no sweep to her hips either. No crazy interesting...

That's bullshit. She was certainly enchanting with everything that she had going on between her waist and her thighs. But if you saw her in clothes and walking cross the quad, her ass would not be the area that you found memorable.

She just had very little in the way of curves in that area. Amazing legs... yet flat but somehow still wonderful ass.

I almost gnawed at her, and lifted my head to see a gratifying mark.

Drunk with power, I pressed my lips to the base of her hard abdomen, and suckled as hard as I could at the smooth belly flesh inches above her sex. Kate just throatily hummed as I worked up a hickey. As I said, I didn't know what I was doing, and when I looked where my lips had been, I suspected that I had over-done it. The mark was reddening... fast.

It was time I got back to what I intended to do before getting side-tracked. This woman had given me a fantastic blow job, and I owed her a return of the favor.

I ducked back down and dragged my tongue as wet and sloppily as I could up her swollen labia, wetting them thoroughly. Then I just hardened my tongue and drew just the tip tantalizingly up and down her slit. Kate gasped, then moaned wordlessly. Even her gasps where deep and throaty.

I wrapped one arm up under a thigh and lifted her leg upward, tilting her hip slightly. Then I paused my tongue's travels, and slowly started to push it inside her. She gasped yet again and let her head sway backward... until she bonked it on the wall. "Oh, fuck yes," she exclaimed. "That is nice, but I'm telling you, get more pillows!"

Is that why girls all want so many pillows on their bed? To make it safer to thrash around on in passion? I doubted it. I mean, I knew a fair number of pretty demure, almost virginal, girls who had lots of pillows all over their beds. But it is was true...

This was all delicious fantasy to consider, but it was distracting. I banished idle fantasies about whether our RA Shawn, for instance, was a sex freak because of how piled high her bed was with pillows, and got back to the real life sex fantasy literally pressed against my face.

My tongue drove into her and I tasted her salty goodness welling up inside. I wiggled my tongue and explored her. She grabbed my head in both hands and exclaimed, "Oh, Hell yeah!" She tugged at my hair and almost shook my head. It was actually uncomfortable, but in a crazily fun way.

I swept the tip up a bit higher and dragged it across her button, which was hard and protruding just a tiny bit from her swollen outer lips. Kate's hips bucked and she gulped suddenly. "Christ, Will," she gasped, no longer trying to move my head. "You are going to make me come al..."

And she did.

I felt her moisture surge, her hips thrust uncontrollably upward against my face. After a spasm or three wracked her body, she froze and whined loudly before letting the very gratifying noise trail off and she gently collapsed back onto my comforter, gasping for breath.

But I didn't stop. I had her going, and was enjoying myself. I saw no reason to slow down. She was fucking delicious. I slid up my free hand between her legs and probed into her with my middle finger, circling her clit with my tongue slowly. My hand holding up her thigh massaged the muscular flesh vigorously.

With difficulty, I looked up at her face without my tongue's losing contact with her pussy in time to see realization dawn on her face that I wasn't stopping. She smiled almost confusedly, then rolled her head back again (carefully this time), and sort of... meeped as I teased her clit. I slid a second finger into her, with some difficulty, and probed deeply, making wet sounds. In mere moments, I felt her tensing again, a second orgasmic wave clearly building inside her.

And she pushed my face away from her, if only slightly.

"Stop!" Kate gasped commandingly. "If you don't stop, I'll be unconscious before I get my main event." She panted for a moment. "Give me that dick. Now!"

Well, yes, I had gotten plenty hard again. And I sure as hell was not going to be insubordinate to that command!

I let her leg flop down to the side and crawled up and over her. Her hand shot out and grabbed my dick in its fingertips, guiding it straight between her legs. I barely got my face over hers before she had guided my cock straight to her sex, which throbbed and spread from my fingers' attention. I simultaneously sank my face to her lips and my cock into her body with the same motion, blocking her loud exclamation of satisfaction with my lips. I may have also been blocking my own cry of absolute delight at the sensation of my cock driving smoothly into her resistant but incredibly lubricated depths.

She may have come right then, on the edge as she had been. She certainly bucked, and moaned, and squirmed enough under my first few eager thrusts, before she settled down, grabbed my ass and started helping me drive into her.

I'll admit that I was almost frantic in my initial thrusts, overwhelmed with how much I wanted to just... fuck the shit out of her in the moment. It was just my body instinctively trying to match the sheer physical magnificence of Kate's beneath me. It took me a bit to get myself under control, but I slowed down, trying to establish a rhythm. It was no easy task. She felt so good and I kept wanting to get carried away.

But I was not going to lose it and come so soon. I apparently had five star reviews to live up to. And I wanted very much to enjoy this for as long as I could.

As I slowed, I distracted myself with her delicious little tits, massaging one as I thrust. The pert flesh was alive in my grasp and the fresh stimulation drew some new, approving noises.

If she liked getting bit... I pinched the tiny, hard nipple. Kate hissed. "Ohhh, yeah. Not too hard, but... yeah," she sighed. I grinned and rolled the nipple between my fingers, alternating soft twists with firm squeezes in time with my driving cock.

In minutes, we both had a good sheen of sweat going and I felt like we were in a rhythm that we could make last for a while. But Kate had other ideas. She swept those long legs up into the air and wrapped them firmly around the small of my back, letting me somehow drive deeper into her than I had been before. Her fingers dug into my back haphazardly, clutching at me and digging into my flesh. I felt her begin to get close again beneath me.

"Harder!" she demanded. "Fuck me. I'm almost there. Oh yeah, almost!" Her thighs squeezed against me, and he hands resumed scrabbling at my back. Fortunately, she had an athlete's closely trimmed nails, or it might have hurt... more. "Come in me, Will. Do it," she cried in a hoarse whisper.

All her authoritative dirty talk, and her powerful writhing beneath me pretty much shredded my planned patience and restraint. I felt my body roil internally, and I drove into her for all I was worth.

And I let my loins relax and not hold back.

Crying out breathlessly, I felt myself ejaculate into her depths in several hard spurts of cum. The stuttering, body-bendingly awesome spray into her depth seemed to last forever, especially since the rolling waves of Kate's third orgasm blended seamlessly with my own for a mutual burst of sensory overload that seemed to go on and on.

Suddenly, we were both motionless. Sweaty and motionless.

"Holy shit," I grinned down at her, my eyes certainly wild with rushing pleasure chemicals.

"Holy shit, indeed," Kate laughed back.

We just lay there, not kissing or caressing each other, just happily horizontal and superimposed, enjoying the rippling waves of gentle afterglow that ran through us both. My cock rested inside her depths, sodden as they were with her own juices and my copious liquid contribution. And I was barely softening at all.

Experimentally, I pushed in and out--just an inch or so at a time, for three or four thrusts.

Kate laughed. "You can't be ready for more," she scoffed.

"I don't know," I said honestly. "But I think I'm going to find out." She only smiled.

I slid out a little more, and then pushed back in. I certainly was not the full-sized steel rod I had been before, but I was still plenty stiff enough to push my way in and out of Kate. Was I going to come again? I could not believe that, but everything still felt great, so I smoothly kept it up.

"Jesus, you are a hungry boy," Kate said softly. "I think I could do this all..."

And the door to my room opened.

"Yo, dude!" Mitch said as he blustered into the room. "You missed it! I was down... at the..." he trailed off, eyes finally registering the scene of me, bare-assed and buried to the hilt in gorgeous volley-ball player. The two of us simply froze.

"What the fuck, dude!" Mitch yelled at me, illegitimately angry. "You didn't put the picture on the door!"

Every pair of roommates comes up with The Signal to be used to let the other know that the room is being put to use. Stereotypically, the sign would be a necktie on the doorknob, but no one wears ties anymore, and it would be pretty obvious to the rest of the planet anyway. Mitch and I had optimistically spent a bunch of time hashing out our Signal when we first moved in, settling on a picture of Captain America that could be hung on the message board beside our door. To my knowledge, Cap had never made an appearance on that outside venue. I certainly had never hung him out there, and if Mitch had employed him, he had taken him down before I encountered him.

And I had not had the chance, or honestly, even thought to hang up the photo this day.

"Well, go put Cap up out there now," I said acerbically.

"How could you forget?" Mitch sort of gabbled. "I'm as embarrassed as fuck!"

"You are?" I shouted. "Then why is your embarrassed ass still here?" I demanded. "What are you waiting for, an introduction?"

"I'm Kate, by the way," Kate said from beneath me, her rich, sexy voice full of amusement. She and Mitch had never met. How on Earth did this girl have such aplomb? I'd have expected her to scream, throw me off, and try to hide.

Mitch stared wide-eyed. "I'm Mitch," he said as he desperately fled the room. Then the door opened back up, his hand snaked in and grabbed the picture of the Star Spangled Hero just inside before the door slammed shut again.

Kate and I burst into laughter.

"Well," she said smoothly. "At least we know that there isn't a crowd outside the door that has been listening to us."

"I'm so fucking sorry," I said earnestly.

"Don't be," Kate reassured me. "I'll admit, I've never been caught in mid-fuck before, but I'm used to being stared at. It's a professional hazard of wearing a skin-tight uniform."

"Oh shit," I said, almost bitterly.

"What's the matter?" Kate asked.

"This," I grumbled, lifting myself off her, my now well-placid dick plopping wetly and weakly free.

*

Captain America, alas, came back down less than twenty minutes later, when Kate left my room with a sultry promise of a home and home rematch in her dorm at a date to be determined. In my bemused state of immense satisfaction, I almost forgot Cap, but shook my head and took him back into our room. I hung him back up inside in readiness, should my winning streak somehow continue, or if Mitch somehow caught a piece of my luck. Cap seemed less ironic now, with his smile and pointing finger, Uncle Sam style.

I settled back in the room, not at all interested in resuming my writings on Shakespeare's poems to his (possibly gay) lover. I straightened the covers on my bed and found myself considering ordering a couple more pillows from Amazon.

A nap seemed like a much more sensible and timely thing. How much more action could I expect, after all?

But the door slammed open again once more. "What. The Fuck. Was. That?" Mitch demanded, coming in and flopping onto his bed.

"That," I replied acerbically, "was you coming in and derailing my chances of a second round."

"Second round?" Mitch freaked.

"Third, come to think of it," I mused evilly. "You know, if you count the blowjob at the start." Fuck it. I mean, if Rachel was going to dish every detail to Kate (as Kate would likely do in return), the least I could do is throw Mitch a scrap or two.

"Who was she?" Mitch whispered.

I told him.

"The captain of the fucking volleyball team?" he said, jumping up from his bed again as recognition dawned. "Man, she has the best fucking legs."

"Well, duh. You saw the one hanging off the side of the bed," I smirked, finding that I was enjoying this little torture session of my roommate.

"I... uh, yeah," Mitch said. "I was a little too embarrassed to take in any details, you know?"

"Too bad," I said, taking a sip of the Coke I had opened just before he had re-entered. "Her tits are way nicer than you'd think, too."

The poor bastard just stared at me. "How?" he asked, dazedly. "Tell me, please. How did you hook up with a fucking Olympian, in the middle of a random Sunday afternoon?"

"I know her through Rachel," I said blandly.

"You fucked Rachel's buddy?!?"

"Yeah. She was actually one of the people listening yesterday outside the bathroom. Apparently, Rachel told her all the details about what we did, and..." I shrugged.

Mitch threw his pillow at me, hard. "She was a fucking REFERRAL?"

----------

I hope that you don't mind that this had a bit less character development than I often provide, but I wrote it this way deliberately to advance the overall narrative. I hope my regular readers in particular don't mind. Thanks as always for your votes, favorites, and follows too, but mostly, please comment.

12