A Reputation Ch. 03 - Study Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I knew you would probably be here today. You usually are on Mondays. And... and then you took off your shirt, which was nice enough, and I saw all those scratches, which was even better, or maybe worse. But you say there were two girls, so I doubt you are really with either one of them, so I was wondering to myself..." She ran out of steam again, right when I was pretty sure I didn't want her to.

"Yeah?" I prompted quietly.

"So, um... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've just gotten so damned horny... Would you want to take a study break and show me why you are so popular?"

This was the second time in 30 hours that a girl just up and asked me to sex her up. I very much wanted to get used to it, but I very much was not used to it yet. I stumbled for a response. "Wow, um, wow. That's not too much pressure is it?" Cassie just stared at me, nervously unamused. "But holy shit, I will... do my, um, best?" I finished weakly. Now she cracked a smile.

We stared at each other for a moment, then in a rush, we grabbed our things and I tugged my shirt back on. Hands full, we turned toward the door back into the house, and then Cassie paused.

"My roommate is home," she said irritably.

"Mine has class for a while yet," I said quickly, checking my watch. We looked at each other and went through the door. A stairwell was right inside and we dashed down the single flight to my floor, somehow holding hands out of nowhere along the way. I slowed and looked through the stairway door instinctively, to ensure the hall was clear. It was. We hastened down the hall and I carded us into my room.

I closed the door behind us, then froze. I turned and grabbed the pic of Cap off its hook, opened the door long enough to hang it outside, and closed the door again, throwing the lock. I had zero desire to see Mitch appear unannounced again. Let him watch porn--I didn't need him watching me with yet another girl.

I turned back and saw Cassie laughing at me. "You guys have a signal?"

I blushed, but straightened up and shot back, "Please! You and your roommate don't?"

"We do not!" Cassie replied firmly. Then after a beat, she added, "We decided to just text each other a heads up, like civilized people living in the 21st Century."

"Ha!"

"The worst part is, Becky's the only one who has done any texting so far this year," Cassie grumbled. "And regardless, I'm surprised poor Cap isn't worn out by now!"

"Cassie, I am neither the player nor the man-slut you seem to think I am," I said, letting my voice become momentarily earnest. While I did not share with her that this was Cap's first 'mission', I didn't want her to think the photo was constantly on duty, either. At a loss for what else to say, I stuck my tongue out at her, impishly.

"Promises, promises," she laughed.

I raised an eyebrow and took a step toward her. "I think I'll show you how committed I am to keeping promises," I growled. I put a hand on her hip and looked down at her. While she looked back up at me, stretching upward a little, I refused to bend down to kiss her. Instead, I tugged at the button on her khaki shorts with my free hand. She just looked back at me challengingly.

The button loosened, I tugged the zipper down slowly. I joggled her hips lightly, and the shorts slid to my floor. She had the matching bikini bottoms for her top underneath. I supposed that she had jumped the gun on her own plan to attract my attention. It looked like she had planned to help spark my interest by eventually ditching the shorts, too, to match the top. (Like Cassie needed any plan to attract male attention...) Speaking of that top, I wanted to take it off in the worst way, but decided to make myself wait. The anticipation would be awesome. More importantly, Cassie seemed to be a little sensitive about guys only caring about her boobs.

Instead I turned her slightly and said, "I'm going to need to have you sit on the edge of my desk for a little while. I have an assignment that just won't wait." With that, I lifted Cassie up, her tiny form easy for even my moderate strength to shift easily, and set her on my desk, as I said. She whooped and giggled when I swept her up.

With her situated, I leaned toward her, face close to hers. She smiled at the same time I did. I finally kissed her, lightly, our lips just touching, but when she leaned forward for a firmer encounter, I leaned back teasingly. Then I slid to my knees in front of her, pressing her knees gently apart. She gave zero resistance.

The fabric between her legs was not the sort to show moisture easily, but as I leaned forward and inhaled ostentatiously, I could smell her arousal. I licked gently at the inside of her thigh while I tugged on both of the bows tying the bikini bottom up on each hip. Both knots gave way easily, I was glad to see, and I tugged the front of the suit down to drape beneath her off the edge of my desk. Interestingly, Cassie had left a considerable, if closely cropped, arrowhead of pussy hair, but was cleanly shaved down below. I rapidly came to the conclusion that this was the best possible combination of hair and skin down there imaginable. Her pubes were considerably darker than the curly, dirty blonde hair atop her head, but both still looked natural. One got a lot of sun, the other clearly got none.

With a quick flash of my eyes towards hers, I bent down and began to work my lips softly against her warm center. I started with just firm kisses to start, but then let my tongue extend and join the festivities.

Cassie gasped a little when my lips first touched her nethers, then, when my tongue first probed her in the slightest, she groaned happily, "Oh, fuck yeah! Do you know that you are the first guy ever who didn't go straight for my tits?"

I chuckled at first in response, then drove my tongue firmly inside her. Her juices were musky in a delightful way, almost animalistic. I reveled in her flavor for a time, and in the noises of appreciation she made, but then looked up at her. "Oh, believe me Cassie, I want to luxuriate in your incredible breasts, and I really hope that you let me. But you told me you had a horniness problem, and I don't want you being impatient when I do start playing with them. I want us both to enjoy that at our leisure." Her snort of laughter was cut off be a louder gasp at sudden stimulation as I drove my tongue back within her swiftly.

"I... I look forward to whatever you have in mind," she panted.

I massaged at her round, soft ass with my hands and ran my tongue now back up and down her outer gates for a few more moments. Then I let it probe for her clit, finding it swiftly, and drawing a series of approving grunts and moans as I rolled my tongue across it, flicking back and forth. It didn't take much of that before I felt her starting to shake and heard her mewling.

Not so fast, girl. I was going to make her wait... a little.

I pulled my mouth away from her sex and went back to kissing and licking at her inner thigh. I considered briefly nibbling a bit as I had done with Kate, but I sensed that wasn't Cassie's kink, and I was pretty sure that if that assumption was wrong, this suddenly forward girl would so instruct me.

"What are you screwing around for?" Cassie demanded, a hand coming to rest on the top of my head and starting to pull.

"I have not yet begun to screw," I replied in a growl. I swiftly lifted both her thighs and draped them up over my shoulders, leaning her backward with a jerk. She yelped at the sudden tilt, and her hand left my head so she could catch herself on my desk behind. Both hands bracing her fall with a slam. Her momentary complaint was cut off by my renewed oral assault. She just let her head sag back and cooed happily at my effort. I made myself refrain from teasing that clit for almost a full minute... I think. Who knows how time goes during sex? But when I sought that delicious bump out again, I was rewarded by voluble approval and a quick return to Cassie's pre-orgasmic state.

I did not restrain myself this time. I really did want to get to playing with those tits...

She shifted her hands so as to support herself with only one, and the other was back, running through my hair as I reveled in her bouquet. I teased her clit and hummed with lots of vibrato over it. My fingers dug into her thighs.

"Fuck that's good," Cassie gasped. "Now. Now. Now!"

What I was supposed to do now, I wasn't sure, but I think she was actually coaching herself over the top, because in another moment, 'now' was replaced by 'yes', as in, "Yes! Oh, yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeesssss!" Most of her weight shifted to her thighs on my shoulders as she thrust her ass upward off the desk. I felt her bikini bottom slip to the floor, then her cries of approval were muffled by her thighs' grip against my ears.

"Yeeees," transitioned to a simple, "Eeeeeee," as Cassie froze, suspended in the air, before collapsing silently back to sit on the desk.

I looked up to appreciate her flushed face and wild grin. "Fuck," she gasped. "That's your opening act?"

I smiled and stood, letting her legs slide from my shoulders. I am no veteran love-maker, I just was riding a wave of self-confidence that was definitely working for me... and her. I wiped my mouth inadequately on the back of my bare arm and bent to kiss her properly at last. She objected not at all to the flavor of herself remaining on my lips and kissed me back in a mixture of desire and gratitude.

As our lips and tongues commingled, I felt her reach behind herself and tug loose her bikini top. When the top went loose, she pushed me back and lifted the triangles of blue fabric up and over her head. As she did so, Cassie said, "You've been so goddamned patient. I think it's time you got what is coming to you."

Cassie clearly was fully aware of the magnificence of her chest, and while she was not given to flaunting it in most circumstances, I was very gratified to see that while she was somewhat wryly aware of how... mesmerizing they could be, she nevertheless enjoyed sharing her treasure once she so chose.

And holy shit... They were still as perfect naked as they were clothed. They were about grapefruit sized... bigger than the ruby reds, just barely more modest than the larger, traditional, white variety. And her boobs bounced and held their shape marvelously despite their mass. Those nipples that had been tantalizing me before, through the fabric the bikini, were amazing out in the open. They were hard and perky, large in circumference but not very tall. And the aureoles that surrounded them were the size of the circle I could make with my thumb and forefinger. Their roseate color stood out in sharp, clearly defined contrast with the milky whiteness of her breasts, and they were rimmed around the edge with an irregular picket line of sharp little goosebumps.

I just stared for a moment, drinking them in. My hands slowly rose, as if of their own volition, and cupped those magnificent edifices, still heaving slightly with her post-orgasmic breaths. Cassie purred as I clasped them, squeezing them gently, their flesh yielding to my grasp reluctantly. I massaged them for a bit, happily, before I came out of my trance. I released my hold enough to clasp her nipples in my fingertips and tug them gently a couple of times. Then I grasped the undersides of those boobs again and dove my face down to suckle, first on one nipple, then for longer on the other.

Cassie's hands slid between us, and scrabbled to undo the buttons on my shirt again. With it open, she started to push it off over my shoulders. I released my grasp on her boobs so she could get it off me, but I kept my lips firmly clamped on a nipple the whole time. Its responsive hardness held firm against my lashing tongue.

My hands free of the shirt, I grasped her mounds once more and slid my face down between them, reveling in their soft warmth as I pressed them against my face. With a shudder, I forced myself to lift my face out of that valley of pleasure and straighten enough to kiss Cassie properly.

"It's just not fair," I told her.

"What isn't?"

"Every square inch of you is gorgeous. It is not fair that your breasts are so goddamned spectacular that they distract from all the other wonderfulness," I said.

Cassie laughed and replied by yanking at my fly. "Enjoy them all you want, I certainly do with the right guy," she said merrily. She slid down my zipper briskly and started working both shorts and undershorts down off my ass. "But I am going to want to you multi-task while you play. I need to be fucked."

That motivated me to release one hand from a tit to help free my shorts and work them down to my ankles. But I grasped that flesh once again as soon as I kicked them free. "I can't... find any... objection... to that," I said, between slobbery kisses of one nipple, then the other.

Cassie tugged free of my face and spun around on the top of my desk, rising one knee up to brace on the edge, spreading her legs as she did so. I managed to put her tits out of my mind for a moment as I contemplated the delicious ass and spread legs in front of me.

My cock was beyond hard by this point, of course, and I let it swing up and press against her bare, glisteningly wet snatch. I grabbed my dick, planted it, and pressed it home into her, watching as my head slowly slipped between her labia.

"Oh fuck yeah," Cassie breathed loudly. "This is a nice cock. Take your time... just like that..."

I pressed deeper, holding her hips to brace myself, thumbs pressing gently into the flesh of her soft, round buns. Halfway into her, I paused, and pulled back. I thrust shallowly into her a few times, until I felt Cassie get impatient. "You want more?" I asked in a soft growl.

"Fuck yes," Cassie almost pled in reply. "Give it to..." She cut herself off with a yelp as I buried myself inside her as swiftly as I could manage, given her exquisite, clamping grasp on my member.

I barely had time to establish a rhythm of thrusts before my hands, once again almost of their own volition, slid upwards from her hips to reach under her and grasp her now dangling boobs. At first, I just let my hands brush them, marveling at the way those heavy curves wobbled in response to my repeated, rhythmic invasion of her body, but I soon could not help myself and just clung to them tightly.

Whether it was my almost frantic breast worship, or a very fortuitous angle of attack, or some combination of those and other inciting factors, suddenly Cassie was coming again. Slapping a hand down on my desk over and over again, she cried happily as I drove into her. As her keening peaked, her hands clenched, crumpling up papers on my desk. I could have done without her screwing up my sketches for Circuits class like that, but at that particular moment, even though I was still a good ways from an orgasm myself, I'd have let her rub a magnet on my hard drive.

As the wave of her release passed, I slowed my thrusts almost to a stop so as to let her calm herself. "Oh fucking wow!" Cassie gasped, then murmured at another slow penetration. "You aren't done yet, are you?"

"Not by a long shot," I said, feeling really pretty fucking full of myself. The fact that I had not popped off by now was only a function of the fact that this was the third woman I'd been with in as many days, great effort on my part, and dumb fucking luck, but whatever. I could take credit with the best of them.

Cassie flushed, smiled, and said a single word. "Bed."

Such eloquence should be rewarded. I smiled with glee, and pulled her off the desk. We moved toward the bed eagerly, but my attempt at laying her back onto the mattress was thwarted. Instead, Cassie pushed me down and onto my back. I stopped fighting it as she crawled onto the bed, straddling me.

I could take direction.

Cassie bit her lip, looking down at me. She positioned herself over my hips, her knees sinking into the hard mattress that was standard issue in our dorm. I reached up toward her, well, mostly toward her tits, but she caught my hands in hers before I could grab those curves. She laced her fingers in between mine, and held them out to the side as she began to drag her more than dripping pussy along the length of my cock. She bit her lower lip slightly as she looked downward, eyes boring into mine. With each slide of her hips, she hissed slightly as her clit bumped over my length.

Hungrily, I tilted my hips, forcing my cock to point upward. My tip began to press deeper into her slit as she rocked atop me. Her grin recognized my obvious hunger, and suddenly, between rocks of her hips, she sinuously bent forward and then pressed slowly back. My questing cock caught in her folds. She sensed that she had captured me and pressed downward gently, keeping me engaged. My helmet sank past her lips, and Cassie suddenly paused. I was just barely inside her.

And she sank down, hard. In a breath, I was impaling her. She gasped at her own effort, and began to rock atop me swiftly. She was almost instantly groaning as she rode. Then she paused, took a deep breath, and began bounce up and down, driving my shaft into her repeatedly, pushing up with both her knees on my mattress and her hands braced against mine. Her vigorous motion sent her spectacular tits into incredible motion. As her body finished each rise, those delicious mounds just kept going upward, carried by their own momentum against each other and up toward her chin. Then, as she slammed herself back down onto me, bottoming out on my cock, her now falling tits would swing out wide away from each other and bounce with a delicious, slapping impact after her body had already begun its next rise. The movement just repeated with hypnotic majesty.

As she humped me, hands still clasping mine, keeping my fingers from those bobbing boobs, I felt her leaning further and further forward, rubbing her clit harder against me as she rammed up and down. In what seemed like only moments, I realized that she was already ahead of me again and rushing toward yet another orgasm!

Honestly, I was almost irritated. I was desperate to come myself, thank you very much, but she was just letting go and repeatedly coming without me. Yep, she did it again. With an outright shriek of delight, I felt her spasm atop me, her hard, driving rhythm suddenly derailing magnificently as she devolved into a series of delighted moans. She collapsed atop me, hands finally relinquishing mine, and awesome tits pressing down onto me exhaustedly.

Screw this.

I seized her torso, and rolled her over onto her back. My cock unfortunately came loose from inside her, but my knees pressed together between her thighs and I pushed up onto hands and knees. My cock dangled down toward her hungrily.

But before I could drive it back down and into her again, Cassie's hand shot out and grabbed me. Her fingers held me deliciously, then tugged upward gently. I looked at her in frustration, but she only smiled. "Come here, Will," she cooed.

Because, like most men, my cock makes a very effective leash, I followed her spoken and physical demands. I slid upward over her, lifting first one knee from between her legs, then the other. I was now straddling her waist and still she tugged. I kind of crab walked toward her face, suddenly very interested in her smiling little mouth as a destination.

But almost immediately, she stopped my progress to rub the head of my cock, still gently clasped in her fingers, over a hard, erect nipple. Then she slid my shaft over to rub it against its other hard, pink twin. This felt very nice, and I let my hands drop to caress the outer curves of her bountiful tits, upthrusting toward me despite their mass

Cassie smiled, and cooed, "That's it. You still haven't come yet, Will?" she cooed in mock concern. "Let's fix that," she went on in answer to the sweaty, almost desperate shake of my head.