A Reputation Ch. 03 - Study Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,511 Followers

She pressed me down into the valley beneath her mounds, rubbing me smoothly against the soft skin of her cleavage, and my pussy-slick cock slid easily over her flesh. Her hands lightly brushed aside my own to press her boobs together, softly trapping my cock between them. The warmly enclosing flesh felt amazing to my already desperately stimulated cock, and my hips involuntarily drove it forward, deeper into her valley until the tip popped free for a moment.

I looked down at her in delicious agony, and Cassie just smiled up at me, nodding swiftly. "Do it," she growled. "I want to feel you come."

I rocked my hips backward, then forward again, fucking her tightly pressed cleavage a little. Holy fuck was this an amazing new sensation. I let myself flop forward slightly, hands now bracing me up. Like this, I could drive more forcefully, and with longer strokes.

I let myself.

I could not help but groan loudly with each slick passage of my cock between those glorious tits. I had always kind of suspected in the back of my mind that because Cassie was so little, her tits had just looked so big in comparison, but no, they were big in absolute terms. And warm. And soft. And oh, so inviting.

I buried my dick between them, my groans quieting to loud grunts as I thrust eagerly. Casie just laughed beneath me and told me, "That's it. Go!"

I was in no way going to hold myself back now, I felt my orgasm rising, and I did not want any further extending interruptions. I wanted to come. My dick needed to come. I retained enough thought to warn her. "Gonna... Come..." I moaned.

Cassie just squeezed her tits together harder and smiled.

There was a surge between my legs that seemed to originate throughout my body. I cried out in wordless release as my desperate thrust popped my tip free of her soft embrace just as I spurted a long stream of jizz up to splash so hard it splattered against the underside of Cassie's chin. My hips twitched and I kept moaning as a second stream burst out, this one arching high enough to clear her chin and reach her cheek and mouth, before trailing off lightly down her chest alongside my first explosion. Cassie started to laugh, but then cut off as I produced a third, narrower thread that merely wobbled back and forth like a snake across her upper chest.

"Wow, Will! That is..." she started to say, rubbing her tits against me, before I cut her off with another, once more huge, dollop of cum, this one rose almost in a ball rather than a stream, and struck her under the nose, coating her upper lip and clearly clogging a nostril.

"Oh my God!" she laughed loudly, almost stunned. "That is so much cum!"

I wanted to laugh in reply. It had indeed been a lot of cum, after all. But I only groaned in release as a final, gentle but copious flow of jizz poured out of me to flow over her, above and in her cleavage. I felt my orgasm cease at last. "Holy shit, that was awesome, Cassie," I gasped, almost all strength leaving my body. I wavered unsteadily over her.

"No fucking shit," Cassie laughed back, her hands had released her tits and hovered uncertainly over herself. Her lovely, cum-slick breasts sagged away slightly from my sticky, almost visibly deflating cock where it drooped exhaustedly in her cleavage.

"Jesus, that is a lot of cum, Will," Cassie said, almost in shock, pausing to suck off much of the blob on her upper lip. She let one hovering finger drift down and wipe her nose free, pushing the little wad of jizz down and into her mouth. "I'll bet I look like a Cinnabon," she said in a happily outraged voice.

I looked down at her. Cum streaked her smiling cheek and chin, more pooled in the deep hollow at the base of her neck, with much more spattered, streaked, and smeared over her chest and the upper reaches of her gorgeous tits. "Yeah, you kind of do," I admitted sheepishly. We both laughed.

"In fact," I added, wagging my eyebrows, "You look good enough to eat!"

I started to crab backwards, eager to feast between her legs a little more, but she barked sharply and pushed me instead to the side, off her and my bed. "Fuck, you are insatiable!" she growled. "No! No more." She grinned to take away any potential sting. "This was the best study break ever, but I still have a paper due tomorrow, and beside the time this took, I now also need a shower... alone," she added with a quelling smirk.

I honestly had make a huge mess of her. I turned with a 'sorry', and opened my dresser to haul out a clean, folded hand towel.

Yes, I do have clean, folded hand towels in my drawer at college. This is because my mom put them there when I moved into the room back in September, just like she had the prior year. I had never had a use for one of them until now. I doubt this was what Mom had had in mind...

"Thanks," Cassie said, reaching for the towel. But I took it myself and gently wiped my, even for me, copious offering from her sweet face myself. Her face was not clean now, but at least it was no longer gooey. I kissed her lightly, then switched ends of the towel and carefully, and gleefully, wiped her neck, chest and boobs dry as well.

Fuck, she was hot.

"Will, you are a find," Cassie whispered. "When we do this again sometime," she added, a confident but nevertheless still questioning look in her eyes, "I'm going to need to you to come inside me. This is way too goddamned messy."

"Your wish is my command," I replied earnestly, though inwardly I resolved to try to earn another titfuck or eleven, because that had been fucking awesome. I smiled as I bent to kiss her lightly again. She responded happily, and I felt a hand reach out to clasp my slick, sticky cock, which had managed to work its way back up to half-chub already. But she jerked her fingers away and wiped them on the towel.

"No! No! Not again. Not today. Work, remember?"

I nodded sheepishly, despite the fact that grabbing my dick had been her idea, not mine. Also, I had a lot of work to do, myself. The afternoon had done nothing to catch up on Industrial Design.

Casie touched herself up a bit more beyond my cleaning efforts, and slid into her shorts and bikini top. She tucked her bikini bottom in between her books. I also pulled on my shorts and a different shirt.

I was going to need to clean these shorts before I wore them again, I realized as my slick, wet cock stuck against the fabric. It least it wasn't making a visible wet spot... much of one.

Cassie was turning toward the door and I hastened forward, grabbing it for her like a gentleman. I turned the knob and stepped backward out into the hall, looking over my shoulder into my room toward her. "Want me to walk you up?" I asked automatically.

Cassie took one step forward and froze.

Applause broke out in the hall behind me.

Again?

Again.

I'll admit, we were in my own room and I had just not thought to be careful about the noise. Neither had Cassie.

I had not even turned around to look and I could sense that the crowd was larger than the six from the last time I had drawn an audience.

Fuck.

This time, people had heard, and clearly gone to get others!

I felt red as a beet. Apparently I still had plenty of shame left to feel in this situation. A co-ed group of Cassie's and my dorm mates spread out along the corner of the hall where my door was located--ten of them, at least. Christ, Rachel was in the back of the group, near her own door. I hoped to God that that was a grin on her face, but I didn't let myself catch her gaze.

Brazenly, I did what I could to hold their attention. I stepped into the hall, and looked around without, in fact, meeting anyone's gaze. "What the hell is going on out here?" I said loudly, feigning almost comic ignorance. They just kept applauding, sarcastically now, as I took a step or three toward the showers. But they naturally turned toward me as I moved. Some them had seen Cassie already of course. I was pretty sure that I'd called her name pretty loudly on more than one occasion anyway. But at least, I wanted to let her get out without too many direct stares.

I picked out Stu Edwards from the crowd, focused on him and asked, "What the hell is up, Stu?"

He laughed. "Your stock, obviously," he replied. That got a laugh from the rest of my impromptu audience. I blushed again, but Cassie slipped behind the crowd at that moment. I worried that it was a long way down the other end of the corridor to the stairs. Coming to the rescue, Rachel smiled and pulled Cassie into her room just across the hall and closed the door without anyone's attention being obviously diverted from my embarrassed ass.

I was not sure about how I felt about Rachel's 'rescue'...

But at the moment, I just gawped at Stu and the rest of the crowd like a fish out of water, until the crowd started to sheepishly break up. Stu was slow to move and just held up a hand for a high five. I couldn't leave him hanging, could I? Lean in, if you can't hide, I guess. I slapped his hand hard. He laughed and turned away.

I paused, uncertain of what to do. All I knew was that I was not going to follow the girls into Rachel's room! But everybody seemed to be getting embarrassed now, too, and the crowd melted away almost like magic.

Except for Shawn, who I had not noticed had been there before. The RA from Cassie's floor was leaning back against the wall, arms crossed, with an unreadable grin on her face and in her wide-set, twinkling eyes.

I froze when I saw that she had been among the audience.

"Uh... Hi, Shawn," I said, intelligently.

Shawn shook her head slowly. "Will... when I told you we had a need for dorm activities, especially ones that featured residents, this little series was not what I had in mind!"

Fuuuuck.

I started to babble an apology, but she just raised a hand. "No, you are okay. Nothing wrong with creating a small disturbance on a Sunday afternoon. But you are getting a reputation that might be hard to deal with, dude!" I stared at her, wide-eyed at that. She smiled. "So maybe just calm down the activities... you know, unless..." she cut off what ever joke I assumed she was about to make and shook her head at herself this time. "Just keep an eye on your volume?" she asked, almost plaintively.

"Um, I thought you needed activities with good attendance?" I tried to joke.

Shawn barked a laugh at me. Then she turned, and took off down the hall.

I looked after her. How could I not? There was definitely something magical about her backside in those jeans she always wore... But she was almost hustling away. Great. I had embarrassed her.

As I turned to return to my room, I suddenly heard a shriek of laughter from Rachel's room. Since I had some experience with the shrieks of both girls in there, I knew this was Cassie's voice.

"It was you?" I heard her laugh in shock.

----------

Thanks as always for your votes, favorites, and follows too, but mostly, please comment.

Publius68
Publius68
2,511 Followers