A Reputation Ch. 05 - Overserved

Story Info
An uncomfortable encounter with a girl who is far too drunk.
10.5k words
4.89
114.9k
68

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,465 Followers

Fair warning to readers new to this series: I don't bother with much in the way of recaps usually, and this story is no exception. You can certainly enjoy it on its own, but it will make a lot more sense (I think), if you were to start with Chapter 1. Regardless, as always, do not hold your breath for realism in my work. I aim to be plausibly ridiculous.

----------

A REPUTATION 5: OVERSERVED

When I returned to my room from Fawn's dorm, I plopped face down on my bed. I should be sitting up and studying, I told myself. It was nearly 4:30, and I had done no homework this afternoon. Mitch's scrawny hide would be showing up soon. He would want to get some dinner and go out to frat parties later.

But I was tired. My dick was even tired.

I did have options, I considered. I did not have to go out tonight. I could nap now, and study this evening. I could study now and go to bed early. I could just sleep until tomorrow morning.

But who was I kidding? There was zero chance I would not go out and have fun on a Friday night. I was a college student after all, right? I groaned and sat up. I grab the undergrad's best friend, caffeine, out of my fridge in the form of a Coca-Cola and slugged it down. I lumbered to my desk and went back to work on a sketch for Industrial Design that I felt was shaping up nicely. I had nearly an hour before Mitch's arrival would make work impossible.

A few minutes later than usual, Mitch rolled in to the room, throwing his books down on his bed. I waved idly and worked my French Curve to add another smooth, sweeping line to my design.

"Again?" was all he said, still standing in the middle of the room. I looked up at him and he just looked back, his face a mixture of admiration, jealousy, wonder, and bewilderment. "Again?" he repeated.

I wasn't going to bother denying it. There was no point. "Yes. Again," I replied patiently, almost quellingly. Then I couldn't help but grin, I had just gotten most righteously laid and my mood was pretty high, especially now that I had had some refreshing caffeine and high-fructose corn syrup. "But how the fuck do you know already?" I could not help but ask.

"My buddy Ted told me. You know, we are in Japanese Poetry together."

I rolled my eyes. I rolled my eyes every time Mitch said 'Japanese Poetry'. He had seen it and taken it as an elective to slot in an easy A. The joke was on him, because it was killing him with homework.

"He lives in Harwood Hall. Right as he was leaving for class, the place was all abuzz because Shower Guy had rolled in and loudly sexed up some girl over there. He saw you leaving," Mitch said. "His description matched, down to the shirt you are wearing."

"Speaking of that, I'd better take a quick shower before dinner," I mused to myself.

"Dude! Who? How? Uh, how much?" Mitch spluttered. "But mostly, do I know her?"

I looked at Mitch quellingly, and considered. "No names," I said in warning.

"Oh come on, man! I'm dying. You know I can find out. Who was it?"

I considered again. Mitch had in fact shown that while he had diarrhea of the mouth, Kate's name still seemed to be out of the public discussion. "Look, I'm saying I know you can't control that trap of yours totally," I told him quietly, "but I do expect that at least for your part, to never use names, okay?"

"What? Yeah. Of course," Mitch said, actually surprised that I felt I needed to make that point.

"Kim Fawn."

"The Korean girl from last year? Dude, she has a boyfriend!"

"Not for a while, to my benefit."

Finally, to cut off Mitch's relentless pestering for details he was not going to get, I bailed for the shower. I was blessedly, if disappointingly, unmolested there. We went and had dinner without my aroma reminding everyone in the dining hall about me, then I managed another half-hour of work while Mitch got cleaned up to go out.

How fast were Shower Guy stories spreading now? I could have sworn I got some renewed buzz around me in the dining hall.

*

We chose a kegger at Rho Theta Rho that evening. It was kind of the science frat on campus, so I did not anticipate it being too huge of a rager. They had fewer parties than most frats, so I liked to go when they did. Honestly, I felt like I'd have a higher chance of meeting girls at a Rho Theta Rho whose academic interests were similar to my own.

After an hour at the party, I reflected that, while many things had changed for me in recent days, my track record of not meeting girls at frat parties seemed to be remaining intact. I did at least meet up with some people I knew, which was a nice change, even if a few of them had that, 'I Can't Believe Will Is Shower Guy,' look in the back of their eyes.

"Hey Will," I heard, accompanied by a punch on the shoulder. Pete Rollins, from my Circuits class was standing there. Pete is not my favorite guy. He's boring, to be honest. But he's not a jerk or anything, and he never seems to give a shit about my flowering reputation, so he has that going for him.

"What's up, Pete?"

"Work."

"Heard that. I haven't talked to you after class for a while," I said. "What else you have going on? All work and no play makes Pete a dull boy." I winced as soon as I said that. As I mentioned, Pete is in fact, a dull boy.

"I've got a girlfriend, actually," he grinned.

"Noice!" I said, eyebrows rising. "Details?" We were both half shouting over the crowd. For a Rho Theta party, this one was pretty loud.

"Her name's Maisy. She's a frosh, and I met her when she needed tutoring at the Student Assistance Center," Pete grinned.

Good for Pete. "Where is she? Introduce me," I said.

"She wasn't feeling it tonight," he said, still happily.

A girlfriend who doesn't go out with you on Friday night seemed a little sub-par to me, to be honest, but the subtext as out conversation went on was that Pete was, if not getting laid, then at least getting... some. And I suspected that for Pete that was much more than he was used to.

Two weeks ago, it was more than I was used to...

I moved on from Pete. Mitch and I met back up and we ended up in a long discussion with Gunther and Sally about hydro-electric projects and endangered species. It didn't go much of anywhere, of course, because all four of us were long on opinions and short on any actual, you know, knowledge. It was a typical, fun conversation.

I noticed that I was having a more pleasant time than usual at this party. I was having an easy time finding conversations, even a few with new people. It turns out that it is easier to relax and be sociable with people, especially girls, when you aren't, well, hard up. My dick's radar wasn't even on. It was on standby, of course. Every twenty year-old's dick radar is perpetually on standby. But I was not hovering over the screen. Thus, the more enjoyable evening.

I had extricated myself from the devolving hydro-electric discussion to go in search of more beer and possibly someone new to talk to--possibly a new girl. I knew I could not count of females just continuing to hurl themselves at me, burgeoning reputation or no.

And just as I thought that, a soft arm snaked around my waist and a body pressed against me. A voice breathed, "So, you are the Shower Guy. I've been wanting to meet you."

Now, I just put that in the best possible way. Here it is again, more accurately:

And just as I thought that, an arm bumped into my back then fumbled around me, a soft body stumbling against me. A voice slurred in my ear, "Soooo. I hear you, um, are the Shower Guy. I've been... um, wanting to meet me."

I started to turn, then paused because it was instantly apparent that I had become this girl's support, and I did not want her to fall flat on her face. She showed no signs of letting go, so I managed to turn enough to get at least a look at what I was dealing with.

"I'm Jenna," she declared. That at least was clear. She was fairly tall, only a couple of inches shorter than me, with a shock of black hair that was done up in a half-disintegrated styling job that now hung down over half her slack, fairly plain face. She was wearing a set of school sweats, the kind of loose gray outfit that girls wear to hide the fact that they never lost the Freshman Fifteen.

Jenna was drunk. Very drunk. Like, absolutely should not be out, especially at a frat party, drunk.

I was pretty instantly alarmed for her, whoever the fuck she was.

"I..." she said importantly, "would like to suck your cock."

Hoo boy.

"Uh, I don't know about that," I began, a nervous laugh escaping my lips.

"Hey! I'm really, really good," Jenna insisted with what I surmised was unwarranted confidence.

"I'm... I'm sure," I said.

This was bad. I had never been hit on by a drunk girl before, and this was a new, huge negative about my sudden reputation. Please, God, don't make this a common thing. I was not enjoying the experience already. But more to the point, it was super clear than this girl needed help. Help I did not want to give. I sure as hell was not going to walk her back to her dorm, wherever the fuck that was. The absolute best outcome from that would be her puking on my shoes.

Her hand which was not holding her up on my shoulder started tracing its way down my chest. When it reached my stomach and kept going, I grabbed her wrist gently and held it away from my body. She turned toward me, and I pivoted away, keeping us shoulder to shoulder and hip to hip, instead of getting chest to chest.

This evening could end very badly for this girl.

"Hey Jenna, I'm Will," I tried to say.

"Will? I heard your name was Shower Guy. You make all the girls scream with pash... with pazz... with passion," Jenna replied.

Jesus, how can a reputation like this have so many downsides?

"Hey Jenna, did you come with some friends tonight?"

"Just my roommate Katie."

"Ah. Just Katie?"

"Just Katie."

"And where is Katie?"

Jenna looked around blearily. "I don't see her. Haven't seen her in a... while."

"Why don't we find her?"

"Now? Why? We haven't fucked yet."

"Uh, I think that we should find her."

"Why? You want to do her too?" I goggled at where she wanted to take this conversation. "Fine. Let me have my turn and then I'll introduce you!" Jenna was almost bright and coherent there for a moment.

"I think we need to find her. Don't you need to keep track of her?"

"Oh yeah..." Jenna said, some weird realization dawning in her head. "She might get in trouble if we don't keep an eye out for each other." All right. I was getting this on track. "Let me just suck on your dick for a minute, and we will find her before she gets... into trouble."

Sigh.

"I don't think so, Jenna," I said calmly. "Let's find Katie."

She looked at me almost suspiciously for a moment. Then the clearly light of an idea sprang into her face. "Ohhhhh! I get... it! You want a threesome!"

Oh God, no. The last thing on Earth I wanted was a threesome with Jenna and whoever the hell this Katie was, who was the kind of person didn't look out for her roomie. Please, don't let her be just as potted as Jenna!

Jenna was still looking at me. She shrugged. "Okay. I guess that could be epic. Let's go!" She lurched away from me, and I lunged to catch her and keep her upright. How the hell was I going to find this Katie person in this crowd, and successfully dump Jenna on her?

"What does Katie look like?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. She's Katie."

"Thanks. But I don't know Katie, remember?"

"Ohhhhhhh! Yeah. She's sort of blonde."

I looked around. Half the girls at the party, like half the girls at school, were 'sort of blonde'.

"Jenna..."

"Um... she's white?"

"Most blondes are."

"And you are definitely going to want to bone her too," Jenna added definitively. Since I did not in fact want to bone Jenna either, that did not help much.

I resorted to steering Jenna through the crowd, looking for mildly good-looking blondes. None of those we encountered were Katie.

At last, I saw a middling height blonde looking around the party with an expression of mild worry on her face.

Blonde? Check. White? Check. Boneable? Surprisingly... quite. Please be Katie. Please be Katie.

I nudged the currently half-conscious Jenna. "Is that Katie?"

"Yep! Good thing we found her," Jenna perked up. "She might need help."

I practically dragged Jenna toward Katie. She saw us approach and her expression first turned to relief at seeing Jenna, then to concern at her obvious intoxication, the it just got hard as she saw me supporting her. Her eyes narrowed hostilely. "Jenna, are you all right?" she asked sharply.

"Awesome," Jenna replied. "Look! I met Show..."

"Jenna needs to go home to her dorm," I said firmly to Katie.

"Ooh! That's a good idea. We should go," Jenna agreed happily. "He wants to bone us both," she added enthusiastically.

Katie's expression was not promising.

"You. Need to take her. To her dorm," I said firmly, my own gaze hard.

"How did you get her this drunk?" Katie demanded.

"Me? I..."

"I'm not drunk!" Jenna exclaimed. "But I did learn a new game. It's called... Nickles? Quarters!" She paused to reflect. "I'm not very good yet."

"She glommed onto me a few minutes ago," I told Katie. "Where were you?"

"Me? Hey, I was just..." Katie said indignantly, but was interrupted by fairly fragrant belch from Jenna. Katie sagged. "Thanks. We did let ourselves get separated. She's never been this drunk in her life."

"I was scared to death for her when I realized what was up," I said. "I'm glad I found you."

"Thanks," said Katie, who seemed to want nothing more than to get away now.

Fine by me.

I leaned Jenna forward and Katie reached out to take her arm. "You got her?" I asked, afraid Jenna might crush Katie, who was a little shorter and looked much more slender--quite deliciously petite, in fact.

"I got her," Katie said sturdily.

"What dorm are you in?" I asked, not wanting to, but knowing I should offer to help.

"We're in Yancy," she said.

I winced openly. "I'm in La Floritida," I replied. The obvious implication was that my dorm was way the hell in the opposite direction from Yancy.

"Don't worry, I've got her," Katie said smoothly.

"Katie needs your help, Jenna," I said. "You need to take her back to the dorm."

"Oooh. Okay," said Jenna. "You coming?"

Katie rolled her eyes. I did too. "Uh, I'll try to be along in a bit," I lied. Anything to escape this sad barnacle.

"Thanks," Katie said one more time, and pretended to let Jenna lead her out of the party. Katie seemed sober enough. They be okay.

*

Saturday morning was unpleasant to start, as I had, in my relief about escaping Jenna, drunk too many beers myself. Dale had been impatiently waiting for me when I did manage to drag myself out of bed, and I was drinking so much water, I almost got the paper of our car wet.

Still, we were advancing smoothly. I was already certain that our vehicle would complete the course. It really was all about the stretch goals for Dale and me.

When I got back to the dorm, I actually went in search of Shawn to tell her, ahead of my schedule, that I felt confident we would be contenders. She was in her private room on the third floor. It was very nice, but I was too timid to go there often. I had spent some time in the past, speculating on developing a 'problem', so that I would have an excuse to hang out with her more. But I didn't want to be one of her puppies.

I knocked and leaned my head in. She was at her desk, red hair hanging down as she leaned over some paperwork or homework. She looked up and smiled that pretty grin. "Hey Will! What can I do you for?"

Even in my currently well-sexed state, that playful phrasing sent a brief thrill through me, innocent as it was. I just smiled back. "I wanted to let you know, I think you can schedule the dorm thing for the model vehicle competition. I'm pretty confident that our car will be worth cheering for."

"Jimmy is the one worried about you being a contender," Shawn laughed. "I just wanted to make sure you were going to do well enough not to feel embarrassed in front of so many people from the dorm."

"Embarrassed?" I scoffed, a little hurt. "You thought I might embarrass myself?"

Shawn actually rose out of her seat. "Oh, hey, Will! No! I was sure you'd do well, or I'd have never suggested it to begin with. I just was saying how I thought." She was actually quite apologetic. "We good?" she asked, as if it mattered to her. She's a good RA.

"No problem, Shawn," I said, backing out of her room. "I was just yanking your chain. I'll email you the details of the competition."

"I've already looked them up," she called after me as I retreated.

I bounced down the stairs to my room. Mitch, as was his M.O., was nowhere to be seen on an early Saturday afternoon. I checked a few doors away, but Rachel was also not at home. Too bad, I mused. I might have made a suggestion for a followup to the fun that started this whole craziness.

Instead, I dove into other homework. It needed to be done, and I was able to make short work of much of it. But I bogged down as I got into the English Lit. It is not hard, but it just takes time to write when you want to avoid sounding stupid. We weren't done with the Sonnets, or maybe the Sonnets were not done with us. I wasn't sure which was the case.

Regardless, I started sketching an outline for my essay. I usually don't bother, but if I'm not feeling the work, it sometimes helps.

There was a soft knock at my door. I looked up, expecting whoever it was to try the knob, but they didn't. They just knocked softly again.

"Come in," I called, not really wanting to get up from the project I had just fucking begun...

The door opened and two girls walked in sort of tentatively.

Katie and Jenna. Oh boy. What the fuck was this?

"It's Will, right?" Katie said softly. "We wanted to come say thank you for last night."

"Yeah," added Jenna, sheepishly.

I waved it off. "No problem, guys." There was an awkward pause for a moment, and I looked for a way to fill it. "Uh, can I offer you a Coke?"

If you had not figured it by now, I buy Coke for my dorm fridge by the case.

"Please!" said Jenna. "I'm still feeling it a little. Katie had to feed me two breakfasts and make me take two showers before I was good to come and find you."

Was there a twinkle in her eye when she said, 'shower'?

I grabbed three sodas out and handed two over. As I popped my own open, I took in my visitors.

Katie had seemed the last night to be boneable, I think I mentioned. Today, in her light little green sundress with spaghetti straps, she was just as, if not more so. Petite, but not short, her shoulders were broad and flat, and she sported a nice, sleek pair under the top of the sundress.

Jenna was the revelation. With her hair under control, and out of her face, she looked pretty cute, especially with the bright light of intelligence shining in her blue eyes, instead of the bleary expression of someone who just lost badly at Quarters. And I do not know why she had been wearing those baggy sweats out the night before, but it sure as hell wasn't to hide any Freshman Fifteen... unless all fifteen pounds had gone to her tits and ass. She was seriously curvy, in a very fit way.

Sigh. Why couldn't she have come on to me sober? I'd have been even more miserable when I got up this morning--deliriously so.

"Look guys," I said earnestly. "It was no skin off my nose. I just propped Jenna up until she found you, Katie."

Jenna snorted at that.

"She could have hurt herself," Katie said. "Or more to the point, hung onto another guy with a lot fewer scruples."

"That was my concern," I admitted.

"Well, thank you both," said Jenna with a smile. "Especially you, Will. But I do like to think that I still maintained some standards in the man department, drunk as I was."

Publius68
Publius68
2,465 Followers