A Reputation Ch. 05 - Overserved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie hissed as I lifted my head just slightly, enough to drag my tongue along the hairless lips. I felt my tongue bump over the surprisingly large and eagerly peeking clitoral bump at the start of my lingual caress. She lowered herself a little, pressing herself gently against my face and I worked my tongue against her until it was delving into her depths.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..." Katie murmured.

Jenna just rode me softly, watching, and replied, "You know it girl."

"You asked me why I do all that work to shave?" Katie asked Jenna idly as her hips writhed atop my face. "It's because of thisssss..."

My hands began to wander around both girls, caressing whatever soft or firm expanse of leg, tit, belly, back, or ass I could reach, guided occasionally by one or the other who wanted attention somewhere specific. Sometimes they would even guide my fingers to each other's bodies.

It was amazing, and I felt us all growing increasingly urgent in our movements, but I was actually beginning to be a bit smothered by Katie's grinding into my face. I let off on my probing and stroking of her labia and began to concentrate on her proud, eager lump of nerve endings. She hissed and raised up a little to give me a better angle, and as I hoped, giving me a better oxygen supply.

"Oh fucking fuck, Will," she cried as I poured on the stimulation.

"Shhh!" Jenna said through laughter as she rode me. "Your going to draw a crowd to us!"

Katie tried to quit the noise, with some difficulty.

In response, I started to drive my hips upwards against and into Jenna. The sudden forceful change in our coupling drew a yelp of surprised glee from her, and a sarcastic return shushing from Katie, which was pretty loud in and of itself.

But I could tell Katie was getting close, maybe very close. I lifted both my hands and dug my fingers into her hips, giving all my attention--a bit more than half my attention, to driving her wild. Each breath of hers was now a delightful gasp, and I think she was muffling herself with a hand over her mouth.

But when my tongue's firm, eager torture of her clit was too much, the hand did no good as she cried out full-throatedly above me. Both girls giggled a little ashamedly at the noise, but Katie was not done coming and her voice still made itself plain with each little cry of delight. I had had to cease my upward thrusts into Jenna in my concentration on pushing Katie over the edge, but my curvy new friend was supplying all the motion we both needed to get where we were mutually going. I refused to relent on Katie, however, until she, with a loud gasp of, "Enough!" pulled off of me, my head vainly trying to lift to follow her as she pulled away to curl up against the wall beside me. "You are gonna kill a girl," Katie growled happily.

My hands suddenly empty, I turned to grab Jenna's round hips and resumed fucking upward into her. She replied with a little whoop of her own, then turned to Katie's quivering visage. "Think you were loud enough there, Katie?" she asked, breathlessness almost burying her sarcasm. I slammed into her even harder and she yelped in reply.

Katie just laughed at her.

"Come... kiss me," Jenna demanded breathlessly. "I'm going... to need, ohhhh, your mouth as... a gag, eeeeeemmm, in a minute!"

Katie happily rose to her wobbly knees and planted her lips on Jenna's.

I was grunting hard with exertion as I thrust up into Jenna's hovering body, her tightness still making every stroke a deliriously awesome effort. I wanted to hold off my own orgasm, to drive Jenna over the edge, then immediately turn and fuck Katie, while she was still coming down from her high.

But that was not to be. Jenna was suddenly screaming, and Katie was trying, as requested, to block the noise. That just resulted in a very sexy near wrestling match, amid short bursts of delirious noise whenever their mouths failed to make a perfect seal.

Nope.

I creamed inside Jenna, my orgasm taking me quickly, overcoming my resistance in a single moment that gave me no warning. I was pretty vocal myself as I felt myself let go and jetted hard into Jenna's tight confines at least three times. Jenna certainly felt my offering fill her as she writhed anew and the noises escaping from Katie's determined kiss grew deeper.

My brain did that switch off thing, and I lost tracking for a some number of seconds. When I resumed human mental function, Jenna was sliding off my softening dick to sit on the edge of my bed. Katie slumped back above me, and leaned against the wall.

She crossed her arms under her pretty tits and actually harrumphed. Jenna and I just looked at her quizzically, to out of breath to question her unhappiness.

She saw our gaze and grumbled, "Okay, that was hot as fuck, but Jenna certainly got the best of this little encounter. Someone's fading away," she added unhappily, waving her hand at my necessarily softening cock.

"Oh, don't worry. You won't need much patience to fix that," I replied quickly, suddenly even more cocky than I've usually been recently.

"I hope he's right Katie," Jenna said languidly, turning fully toward her. "I know you have to meet up with Jane and Lana to workout in a bit, but you need to stick around for your turn. Seriously."

Katie loked at her and snorted.

"No really," Jenna said earnestly. "Look, you two make out for a bit, and I'll work on getting our friend here back into the swing of things." With that, she bent over my now only quarter-hard dick and took it, still covered in her juices and my cum, into her mouth. At this size, she took it all, and easily so, clamping her lips around my base and rolling my suddenly very happy post-coital cock back and forth around her tongue.

Katie just stared at Jenna's maneuver, until I reached out to her. Reluctant to let go of her snit, she hesitated a moment, before letting me pull her down toward me. Our lips met and her initially hesitant kiss grew heated quickly.

I pulled free though, after only a brief exchange. "Please... let me suck on those beautiful boobs of yours," I begged. I really did want to suck on them, badly, but I also remembered that she was insecure about them, especially with Jenna's much larger edifices all bare and dangling around in the same bed.

She pulled slowly away from my face, then leant down over me, bringing those sweet mounds down toward my face. I lifted my hands and caressed them both, then lunged to suckle as hard as I could on one, while softly twisting the other's pert nipple.

Okay, I went to town on those tits, they were so fucking bouncy, and just big enough to impress as they seemed to defy gravity in how they held her shape as she moved. And Katie sure grooved to the attention.

And my cock was grooving to the attention a well, swelling up and hardening again, pushing Jenna's head up and off my crotch. Her oral efforts were amazing, but the supplement of romping all over Katie's chest certainly accelerated the process.

Jenna popped up from me and called out to Katie, "Look, he's ready already! After just coming, Shower Guy here should be able to make you yell a good long time," she laughed. Katie twisted away from me to look down my body and my cock looking eagerly back up at her.

"Do you want to climb on top, too?" I asked her curiously, but eagerly.

Katie actually shrugged a little, indicating that Cowgirl might not be her favorite. I struggled to my feet beside the bed and helped her stand beside me. We embraced and kissed again for a bit, hands squeezing each other's ass almost competitively hard. But my dick throbbed against her belly, and we both wanted to get to it.

Besides, it was only considerate of me to start fucking her as soon as possible. She had a workout to get to, right?

I looked back at my by now thoroughly mangled bed covers. I pushed her just slightly sideways toward the bed. As she went, she turned, just slightly, to face it. Oh yes!

With that, I turned her fully, and she happily knelt down and lay sideways across the mattress, feet on the floor, and delicate, enchanting ass sticking up. Jenna watched hungrily as I moved behind Katie, between her legs. I braced both arms on the mattress on either side of Katie and moved my hips to drag my again achingly hard cock back and forth, stickily, over the hard, sweet curves of her ass.

"Be careful where you stick that beautiful thing," Katie murmured carefully.

"I will," I reassured her. I loved that ass. Didn't want to fuck it particularly. Never had that urge, honestly, interesting though it was in theory.

I slid lower, to one knee in fact, and grabbed her lightly curved hips. My cock dropped down and rubbed softly up and down along her hairless opening. I made myself wait, just caressing her, reveling in her anticipatory wetness flowing just slightly from the opening.

"Will you fuck me already?" Katie burst out. I laughed, and did.

I wasn't quite sure how she could be tighter than Jenna had felt at first, but she was, and she stayed that way as I pushed into her. "Ohhhh. Fuckin' A," Katie sighed as I slowly worked my way inside her slick and sopping, but tight confines.

"That is so hot..." Jenna almost whispered, idly caressing one of her breasts as she watched with fascination.

I let my hands wander up and down Katie's smooth, very fit back as I began to make a few experimental thrusts in and out of her. She pushed herself up onto her forearms, arching her back. I immediately leaned forward to reach around her and grasp her wobbling tits, nuzzling the back of her neck. She crooned happily.

But the height of the bed made the whole alignment unsustainable, not if I wanted to get energetic about fucking her, which I very much did. With a last kiss on the back of her neck that may have started a hickey, I straightened my spine and relinquished my grip on her tits, transferring it to her hips, giving me leverage to increase my pace.

Jenna just stared at us in fascination as my abdomen began to slap rhythmically against Katie's little ass. Then, unable to resist, she slid forward, perching on the edge of the bed beside Katie and reached out to kiss me. I instantly filled one hand with a deliciously big boob, while my other kept my leverage on Katie's hip.

"Oh boy, oh boy, ohboy," Katie was soon muttering softly, and I felt her inside rippling with impossibly even more firm spasms.

She was going to come soon! Already!

I could get behind that. (Har) And I had a puckish idea.

My hand slid down from Jenna's breast to nestle in the tangle of her pubes, then slid slightly lower, to an accompanying gasp, finding her lovely clit. I caressed it, slowly at first, but in rapidly speeding circles.

At this point, I'm not sure Katie was even aware what was going on, but I had Jenna rising to a climax as fast as she.

My lissome partner suddenly buried her face in the bedcovers and screamed in ecstasy. Only a fair amount of noise escaped. At that noise, Jenna desperately grabbed my head and kissed me, screaming in turn into my mouth. I managed to keep her at least pretty muffled.

I released my hand from Jenna's pussy and softly caressed her hips as I slowed my thrusts. I still had a good way to go, and I wanted to let Katie come down a bit. But I was for sure going to get her off again before I was done.

For. Sure.

"Holy shit," Katie gasped, almost a sob. "That was wild!" She looked over her shoulder at Jenna, "Did I just hear him make you come too?"

Jenna just pressed her forehead against my shoulder and nodded, her body quivering in the arm I had wrapped around it.

Then Katie swung her head around the other way, looking quite obviously down at my hips, softly, gently, but relentlessly still stroking into her, just very slowly at the moment. "And you are not done yet, are you?" That prospect did not seem to bother her in the slightest.

"Already?" I laughed. "That felt amazing, but I'm not Superman. I couldn't possibly have come yet."

"Felt pretty super so far," Katie murmured as she turned back away from me and pushed her hips idly back against me.

That was as good a signal as I thought I was going to get, and I started letting my body indulge itself, quickening my pace. I felt Katie flush happily as I ramped up my efforts again. We rode together easily, in wildly pleasurable, but controlled coupling for a while, Jenna occasionally reaching out to caress my shoulder or Katie's back.

About the same time that I felt I might be moving along, orgasm-wise again, Katie, perhaps in response to my suddenly even quicker racking in and out of her, also started breathing more shallowly. That was fine by me, but I resolved that I was going to make this last as long as I possibly could. After all, once Katie and I finished, a looming workout date would end this rathe mind-blowing experience.

I could not make my body slow down, but I did at least try to keep it smooth and regular. I wanted to keep control.

"I'm gonna get loud again," Katie ground out between what sounded like gritted teeth. "Help me out, Jenna!"

Jenna laughed and leaned down toward Katie's softly swaying head to kiss her.

"No," gasped Katie. "That didn't work too well last time. I need a better gag." She looked up at Jeanna. "Come here."

Jenna almost jerked back at that. "K! We haven't done... are you sure? Now?!?"

"Come here."

Was I about to watch a line be crossed?

Yes. Yes, I was.

Jenna got up on her knees on the bed and slid around until Katie's head was between her legs. Then she sat down, straightening her legs and leaning back against the wall, grabbing two of my new Amazon Prime-supplied pillows to brace herself.

I had a brief, wonderful view of her spread pussy and its tangle of soaking curls before Katie hid it wither head.

Jenna's eyes were wide as saucers, and she bit her lips hard enough for me to see the skin go white. Katie seems both hesitant and eager, driven to distraction at the same time as I found myself unable to keep my solid, steady rhythm in the face of discovering what their limits had been in 'messing around', and watching that limit be broken.

I slammed into her harder in my fascination, and Katie braced herself so her head would not be jammed repeatedly against Jenna's crotch. Jenna's breathing rapidly grew as shallow as ours, overwhelmed by what was happening. Her eyes were fixated on my hips and they drove in and out of her friend.

Suddenly, Jenna caught her breath, and exclaimed, "Yea, Katie. "That's it... Yeah..."

Katie seems to have found her clit, and apparently knew what to do with it.

Amazingly, Jenna lost it first. She grabbed my third, original pillow and jammed it over her face just as she began to moan. The pillow did an okay job...

Meanwhile, I was looking at the pillow over Jenna's face, then down to her shivering, bountiful boobs, from there across her undulating belly to here Katie's sort of blonde hair on the back of her head blocked my view of what was happening between Jenna's legs. Below that, I ran my eyes down Katie's deliciously fit back to the petite round curves of her tight ass, which bounced with each impact of my hips.

With all that, and more to the point, the incredible feeling of her tight pussy dragging at my cock with each withdrawal, and clamping at it with each return was too much, no matter how hard I wanted the ecstasy to last. I jammed my hips forward in a ragged series of quick pulses, each one punctuated my a spurt of jism from my exploding cock. My knee on the floor throbbed, my back ached, and my head wavered and out of consciousness as I roiled in thunderous release.

And Katie came again. She screamed in wild waves as her pleasure centers sparked and tripped. The noise was certainly mitigated by her mouth's position buried in Jenna's twat, but plenty of noise escaped.

I raggedly kept pounding into her, trying to extend her mountainous orgasm, but she suddenly collapsed into silence like a puppet whose strings had been yanked free. I sagged back onto my heels, pulling free of her involuntarily.

Jenna let my pillow slowly fall to the side and panted. She looked down at Katie, then smiled weakly up at me. "I think she's passed out," she whispered.

I stared at Katie's unmoving figure for a moment, awash in arrogant pride. She still didn't move.

"Is she okay?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

Jenna poked at Katie's shoulder. "You there, girl?"

"I'm okay," Katie groaned. "But... I'm going to need ice cream before my workout, or I won't have enough energy to even get there."

"Sounds fabulous," I said. "I'm buying." A weak 'yay' went up from the congregation.

We all struggled to our feet, looking around to find our clothes, work ourselves back into them, and into some semblance of organization.

We checked each other out, in more ways than one, and decided we looked as presentable as we were going to get. We stepped toward the door.

"Ready?" I asked.

"There is going to be another crowd out there, isn't there?" Katie said, suddenly quiet.

"We kind of failed in the keeping it down department," Jenna said, also hesitating.

"There'a good chance," I admitted. Then I snorted. "I'm beginning to think that they have established a listening schedule to make sure someone is around to hear anything good."

Both girls laughed at that. Katies shrugged. "Okay, here we go."

"Let's go," I said, much more loudly, then slowly turned the knob.

I pulled the door open and the three of us stepped out.

Let's see... seven, eight, nine, ten. No, eleven pairs of clapping hands. The hooting began, and then jumped a bit as both girls stepped out behind me. The jump was less of surprise than of confirmation. I saw Stu Edwards turn to Chad and hold out a hand. I think I heard him say, "Two. Pay up."

"If you people could excuse us, we need to get by," I said calmly, "then you can get back to whatever has you out here crowding the hall."

The three of us slipped forward, and the crowd almost magically parted.

----------

I'm sorry for the delay in this chapter's release. There are a number yet to go, so please stay with me! The real world has been intruding on my writing of late. Thanks as always for your votes, favorites, and follows too, but mostly, please comment.