All Comments on 'A Reputation Ch. 07 - Instruction'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sergioBOMBasergioBOMBaover 1 year ago

god i love this story, keep it up man

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

Great fun. 5 stars. Hot characters.

Amit2k1Amit2k1over 1 year ago

Amazing part this was, so nicely expressed and visualised! Keep it up!

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Pant, pant!

repeat 23 times, rapidly.

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

Simply amazing! Another 5 star read! I was hoping Svetlana would make an appearance outside of the classroom and the action did not disappoint. And great twist at the end. I do hope you have the follow-up exchange with Ellen in an upcoming chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn’t a fan of the teacher-student concept but read anyway because I love this series. By the end I was somewhat more convinced, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your talent and imagination is impressive, in the extreme. You should consider writing a thriller without the graphic sex. The graphic sex is cool for the crowd but you have more talent than you are currently putting on display. Seriously, do the research, write a best seller.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Your writing is genius. Comedic sexy as hell and all around awesome. Please please keep dishing it out !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m very much enjoying this series, but I hope you give us Shawn already!

miyamorimiyamoriover 1 year ago

Another great chapter! Always enjoy a good teacher-student story.

Enygma7Enygma7over 1 year ago

Loving the humor mixed with sex .excellent story keeps me coming bsck for more

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

After reading hundreds of stories here on Lit, I can't think of a more entertaining one!

Such great writing, I don't want this story to end!

CitidiverCitidiverabout 1 year ago

A delicious mix of very well written and imagined sexual hijinks perfectly leavened with funny asides to produce a refreshing and tasty confection.

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Aww, you poor poor tortured boy!! I really do feel so bad for you. Yeah no.

Fuck fuck fuck that was so hot. Big time best of the series. I just can't even begin to imagine how you could write anything hotter.

Wow

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

I did not comment on Chapter 6, wanting to save up to comment after reading Chapter 7...and I am SSSOOO happy I did!!

Will's story is entertaining, and nasty, and 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 HOT...he is not "really" seeking out new girls to add to his HAREM (which he does have, as he has a number of girls who are 'return visitors'!!). He continues to fall into situations, like the Svetlana visit...she wanted a shot at him, and wrangled him into his counseling visit to her office...which has turned out even better with the whole Francis aftermath...and, maybe, Francis is gonna want MORE THAN her romp with Svetlana.

So far, nobody is excessively dramatic or possessive, least of all Will; not that he has not formed attachments to some of the ladies...which he has...it would be impossible not to in reality (I know, I know...we are reading a fantasy story...but, still...art imitates life!!)

Next Chapter...Study Buddy...Elaine is gonna be ssssoooo surprised (maybe) when Will tells her about the counseling visit...I am headed there now to read what you have for us!!

Five**5**Stars...Absolutely Deserved...🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💗💗💗💗💗🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️😱

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Whilst I’m loving the antics of “Shower guy”, I can’t believe he hasn’t bought a big box of condoms and always has a few in his pocket, as the Scouts say “Be prepared”, you never know if you’ll come away with a little extra you didn’t want, that’d be a sad end to his reign of guerilla sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES