A Reputation Ch. 07 - Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," she replied haughtily, but with a distinct shortness of breath. "But perhaps is time to be getting on with your offer."

"Oh, I think it definitely is time," I replied, pushing her skirt upwards. She almost magically lifted her hips from where they supported her weight on the edge of the desk, letting me bunch the skirt up at her waist all the way around, before lighting herself once again upon the metal surface. Her pussy was a delight to see. She had left a patch of pubes unshaven, in a clearly delineated but broad triangle above her sex. They were as naturally yellow as her hair. Between her legs was smooth and bare, her inner petals poking just into the open through the glistening outer lips. Her pleasure button remained hidden. But not for long if I could help it...

I licked my lips and bent to place them on target. This time, she could not contain her shiver in the least as I softly kissed her sweetness. And she was actually... sweet? As my tongue began to draw along her opening, I was delighted by her taste and aroma. She was simultaneously fresh, yet strong, and salty but sweet. My tongue sought her depths, and as it penetrated into her, I realized my first impression was not quite right. She wasn't actually sweet. I had never tasted so much... umami in a woman before.

I felt fingers begin to tousle my hair. I drove my tongue as far into her as I could, and looked up toward her face. Her sharp but delicate features were twisted in pleasure. I torqued my tongue and watched as the sensation rippled up and into her expression. I dug my fingers into her thighs and kept at it with my tongue for a while, enjoying the pleasure on her face above me.

But my tongue soon needed a rest from being extended so hard, and I let it slip free, replacing it with two fingers gently spreading her, while I nuzzled higher.

There it was. Her clit really was tiny, but hard as a finger tip, and I kissed, then sucked on it.

"Bozhe Moi! I think maybe I have to give you A," Svetlana exclaimed, her fingers clenching now in my hair. Sounded good to me. I certainly gave her pussy an A so far, and I still had so... so much more yet to do with it. And if I was getting an A for what I'd done already...

I slid one of my spreading fingers inside her, I doubted I could manage two without more work than was needed, as soft sounds rewarded the entrance of just my middle one. I curled it up within her, stroking softly. My mouth simply pampered her clit with kisses, licks, and sucks, all gentle, but in relentless succession. I could not manage to keep my eyes on Svetlana's while accomplishing all this, and I let mine close happily as I dined.

Her soft sounds suddenly ramped upward, growing sharper and less coherent. I could not tell if she was speaking Russian words that I had not yet learned, or if she was just generally babbling as she approached the orgasm I intended for her. I flicked harder at her clit with my tongue, and began to pump my finger in and out of her tight confines.

She came, hard. Her hips bucked forward against my face, but I rode with it, keeping tongue on clit and finger inside her. The moment her loud shriek of delight began to fade, and her body began to relax, I curled my finger again and sucked hard on her bump. She came again. I washed, rinsed, and repeated, glorying in the way I could make her scream for joy. At first, I thought these were all waves in one magnificent orgasm, but each climax was accompanied by protestations in a different register. Her second orgasm was punctuated with a loud, deep string of "Bozhe! Bozhe! Bozhe!" The fourth was marked in high, warbling English, "Shit, I love your tonnnnnngue!"

After the fifth or six wave, it was hard to tell if those two in particular were separate or a single, two-part orgasm, she shoved my shoulders violently away from her, and I relented my assault. I straightened, stepping back as I did so to appreciate the beautiful sight of post-orgasmic Svetlana, slumped against her desk, naked from the waist down, with her skirt bunched up out of the way above, and long, perfect legs askew below. I noted with great interest that she had at some point undone most of the rest of the buttons of her blouse. The gaping garment afforded me enough of a view of the lace of her bra to see that it was in a floral motif. And I could see the little plastic bow that nestled between her breasts... a front clasp.

Her eyes stared at me, slightly glazed. Her hand fumbled around on the desk, then became suddenly steady and sure as her fingers curled around the delicate handle of a china teacup. She lifted it smoothly to her lips and sucked loudly at the liquid. Her eyelids fluttered as she drank. When she at last set the empty cup down, she looked at me, then the teapot behind her desk. "Tea for you?"

"I have other needs," I grinned.

"I will bet that you do," she said, floating to her feet on those spiked heels that practically had her on point just from wearing them. "I have needs too," she said walking around me in the cramped little office space. I twisted around to allow my gaze to follow her as she circled. Without slowing, she unfastened the waist of her skirt on the right hip and let the garment slide to the floor. As she stepped out of it, she bent again in that impossible, straight-legged manner to pick it up, though this time she did so with her tight ass pointed straight at me. It was not big. It was almost tiny, but visibly muscular and toned, sculpted into perfection. She stood straight and laid the skirt carefully out on a bookcase.

"My first need was to keep that from getting too wrinkled," she said, turning back towards me. "Svetlana's next need is to see you naked."

It occurred to me that I needed to see her naked too, but hey, she was driving the bus at the moment. I smiled and pulled my sky blue polo shirt over my head. I dropped it on a chair, not giving a shit about its potential wrinkles, and found Svetlana caressing my chest for a moment approvingly, before she stepped back and looked expectantly on.

I don't lift for bulk or strength when I work out, but apparently I have gotten some pretty appealing definition, or tone, or something. I had been getting some pretty gratifying reactions of late, but few this gratifying!

I kicked off my shoes and tugged slowly at my belt. With it undone, I pulled down my zipper and undid the button. I pulled the fly open, then let the khakis fall to the floor.

"So, I am the one planning ahead for you grubbing for grade?" Svetlana asked with arch amusement, noting my lack of underwear. I shrugged. I was mostly just happy at how she actually seemed far more interested in my eagerly waving dong than in my lack of underwear.

"Or does Shower Guy just never wear underwear, now that he is sexual celebrity?" Svetlana teased further.

So there it was. I had known that she knew about Shower Guy. I had known that she knew I was Shower Guy. It was just out in the open now. I also knew that I would not be in this position right now, were it not for the Shower Guy thing. Honestly, at that moment, I saw exactly zero downside to my strangely towering Reputation. This, if ever, was a time to flat out indulge in it.

"I seldom know when the next adventure is coming," I said. "So I do sometimes omit them."

"Och! So you did have plot to get better grade! Is most effective..."

"A better grade is nice, but my main plan was to fuck you," I said slowly, doubting this was taking much of a risk at this point.

She only smiled. "Good plan. Needs work," she added with challenge in her tone.

"Oh?" I asked, momentarily uncertain.

"Da. One, lose socks," she said, languidly pointing downward.

I was naked in socks. Not a good look. I corrected it with unfortunately comic haste.

"Good," she laughed in satisfaction. Then she looked at me with an expression that could only be considered both challenging and smoldering. "Two, say plan again... in Russian."

I blanked. I panicked because I blanked.

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck.Blyad!

I had certainly not been expecting a pop quiz!

She just smiled at me... and let her legs spread slightly.

My mind whirled, and I could not think of the word To Plot.

But I could think of To Plan...

"Ya planiroval trakhnut tebya," I said with a leer. Russian is a very good language to leer in.

Svetlana narrowed her eyes approvingly.

I pounced. With a squeal from her, I had her pinned against the one stretch of blank wall in her confined office, and buried my lips against her throat. "Is very good plan," she sighed.

With her overall height, how much of the height was leg, and including those high heels, I realized I could fuck her just like this, against the wall, without moving anywhere else. I grabbed my cock and pushed it down between her legs. She murmured approvingly and shifted her hips. To get a better angle, I lifted one of her thighs up and out a little, giving me room to slot my tip into her lips. She eagerly assisted me as I slid into her. My mind was reeling at how tight and strong her interior muscles were. Were she not so throughly slick with anticipation, it would have taken ages to bury myself, no matter how driven by need I was.

Then Svetlana seriously amazed me as she swung her lifted leg upward and positioned it between our chests, extended straight up in the air.

I fucked her as she balanced easily on one leg, my one hand holding the buttock of that other, raised leg to lend her extra, probably unneeded support, while my free hand reached between us to caress the straining calf pinned between our bodies. The back of my hand was pressing against her breast, despite the fact that I wasn't even interested in that mystery... yet.

I moaned out loud in happiness at the amazing athletic act I was witnessing and participating in. I had never imagined, much less been with, a woman so flexible, and so poised, even in the middle of some fairly animalistic sex.

I found myself pumping hard, right from the start. The only thing that gave me any semblance of control was my deep desire to remain in this crazy position, so I tried to be careful not to knock her off balance with my frenzied thrusts.

Svetlana grabbed my ass with both hands and made it abundantly clear that slow and leisurely was not her agenda either. "Yebat menya," she grunted, clenching on me with her insides. "Trakhni menya sil'neye!"

She wanted me to fuck her, did she? Yes ma'am. My only worry, in this crazed frenzy, was if I could do it for long enough. I felt myself surging between my legs, and I tried to back off my rate of speed. I really did.

But I couldn't, and Svetlana was not helping. Her grip on my ass, with her immaculately manicured nails digging into my flesh like spurs, kept me going at full speed.

"Christ, Svetlana," I gasped. "Let me slow down a little, I'm going to come already!"

"You... have later appointment?" she gasped in reply. "Svetlana has whole evening..."

"I'm all yours," I grinned, and pumped even harder, giving up my feeble efforts at restraint.

"Then fill twat with cum, fuck boy," she snarled. Russians swear well in English, too! Who knew?

It felt good not to work to extend things for once. I mean, in some ways I would have loved for this to go on forever--driving into Svetlana like this was a transcendent experience. But I was feeling an animal need to orgasm, a glorious need that I now felt free to indulge.

And besides, it's not premature ejaculation if your dance partner is on the verge of coming too, right?

I let myself relax fully, and I think that might have actually extended things a tiny bit. I stopped focusing on the lurking orgasm and just reveled in driving into her.

We both were now gasping audibly with each stroke, grunting and moaning in bursts as my body drove into her, colliding with her impossibly, fantastically positioned leg. It was loud. It was glorious. It was a good thing all the other adjuncts had gone home for their meager daily free time.

"Bozhe moi! I come again already!" she caroled, glee adding volume to her voice.

Into the crest of her wave of pleasure, I jammed myself fully inside her shaven perfection and locked my hips. My cry warbled in time with the spurt after spurt of jizz jetting into her depths. Those spurts drove her own orgasm higher and higher with each gush, until we both froze. My ejaculation ended from lack of ammunition, despite the fact that my cock kept twitching for several seconds, and Svetlana's entire form simply locked up. Then she slumped loosely, even her supernatural balance deserting her, and I had to hold her up with my arms and my still impaling cock.

This was not the rapid fire multiple orgasms she had exhibited before, but a single incredible wave that took her, and left her washed out and barely coherent. She let her leg slump to the side, and I guided her gently in lowering it, quavering, to help her stand. I was not quite ready to let my cock escape, and neither was she, but the exhausted member in question was not cooperating and shriveled loose.

I hadn't even kissed her yet, and I corrected that immediately.

It honestly took her a moment to respond to my lips pressing against hers, but as she regained full consciousness, her lips were soon writhing against mine. Our tongues were tentative at first, perhaps from our general exhaustion, but soon they were batting against each other with the same ferocity that our genitals had moments before.

I also hadn't played with her tits, and that too needed to change. My hand crushed against her softness, through jacket, blouse, and bra. That felt amazing, and she responded happily to it, but I was past slow teases.

Keeping my lips on Svetlana's, I arched my back a bit to give room for both my hands to scrabble inside her open blouse and work at the plastic clasp that held her delicate white lace bra closed. I felt her fumble rapidly to undo the last button of her blouse as I took an embarrassingly long time to figure out the ornate snap. It gave way suddenly, with even more embarrassing ease, but I was spending no time on shame at my fumbling. I tugged the bra wide, taking the blouse and jacket with it, and pulled out of the kiss to look down at her chest.

That was a truly transcendent pair of career-enders right there. I bit my lip, I was so achingly impressed. I stood there like an idiot, staring at them, holding her bra opened wide. "Wow..." I sighed.

Svetlana just shrugged all three garments off her shoulders, the bra slipping from my nerveless hands. And she stood there now, naked as me, except for her sexy, black, high heels, which I was more than happy for her to keep on.

"If must be so big, at least are well-formed," she chuckled at my stunned admiration of her breasts. Her voice was quite self-satisfied, but still bore a buried edge of old tragedy.

It nearly broke my heart all of a sudden, trying to wrap my head around the idea that such beauty could have so utterly destroyed a young woman's dreams, and had done so on the verge of those dreams' fruition. "Oh God, Svetlana," I said absently. "I'm so sorry."

She laughed. "You are first man who saw them and apologized!"

"Oh," I said, snapping out of it in confusion. "I... I mean..."

"Shhh," she said softly, placing her left index finger on my lips, and taking my left hand in her right and placing it gently on a wondrous mound. "I could have had them reduced, and gone on to Bolshoi. I was expected to. But are mine, and are me." She shrugged. "And now feet and back will not hurt for rest of life." There was sadness in her words, but surprisingly little regret.

The sensation of rubbing her supple and ample breast told me that I for one should have no fucking regrets. I smiled and bent to kiss the other delicate pink nipple, standing erect in high contrast to her milky white flesh. Svetlana sighed happily as I flicked the nipple with my tongue, then sucked her flesh deep into my mouth.

My fingers sank deep into her yielding firmness, and I raised my other hand to cup the boob I was sucking on, lifting it slightly to let me suck even more of her breast in between my lips. Svetlana merely crooned happily as I explored her bounty, and ran her hands through my hair, which must have been pretty crazily messed up by now. Her momentary darkness had passed.

Around that time, I switched my lips to her other breast, identical but somehow new and different, and she let her hand drop to lightly clasp my still sticky cock. The messy member pulsed happily at her caress, slowly growing once more in fits and starts. It grew firmer, then relaxed a little, then grew firmer still. Svetlana pressed her chest even more firmly against my face, and let a little hunger show in her grasp on my cock. It responded eagerly, getting serious about growing long and hard for her. Soon she was stroking me along my full length.

I straightened and kissed her some more, cupping her ass now, and letting her bare breasts rub against my surprisingly sensitive chest.

Suddenly, she spun in my arms, pressing her ass back against my cock, and pulling my hands up to cup her boobs. Happily, I nuzzled the back of her neck and squeezed the sizable perfections in my hands. They were actually a bit bigger than I had always estimated, their true size actually obscured by the trimly tailored jackets she always wore to teach class. I rolled her jutting nipples softly between fingers and thumbs. Somehow, I sensed that pinching would not be welcome.

"You have such gentle hands," Svetlana sighed, wriggling her small, hard backside against my resurgent cock. The idea of bending her over like this and fucking her again began to enter my mind, but before I could decide to act on it, she slipped from my grasp again.

"Sit," she ordered me, indicating her ergonomic desk chair, the only piece of furniture in the office that did not look like it was assembled in 1987. She must have bought it herself. A light shove sent me back, and I complied, settling into the armless and extremely supportive chair. I and my cock both looked up at her.

"I hope you will indulge me while I have little fun," Svetlana smiled playfully. Since I thought I had a pretty good idea of what she meant, I only nodded eagerly. Had I known exactly what was coming, I'd have bobbed my head clean off. She chuckled at my puppy dog response, and sank to her knees on the floor before me. She spread my knees and moved in tight between them. Her fingers stroked my dick, exploring its contours for a bit, before she bent and just softly breathed on it. The warmth of her exhalation made me swell anew. She bent her head further, and I felt myself slip in between her moist lips.

My back arched involuntarily as she slowly, relentlessly sank down on me. Her lips, clamped down deliciously, slid past the halfway point on my dick and kept right on going, her expressive tongue writhing against me inside her mouth. I felt myself bump again the back of her throat and press a bit further, but then she backed off with a soft noise.

Suddenly, she was bobbing up and down on me, that soft, almost-choke repeating with each impact of my swollen helmet against her throat. I moaned happily.

Then she paused, and I felt myself hit the back of her throat again, then slip down it as it relaxed completely, and her lips completely encompassed me. She held me there for a moment, then backed slightly off. Instead of letting go of me, she instead caressed my balls and slowly, excruciatingly slowly, bobbed up and down an inch or so with me fully in her throat.

Thank God I had just had a titanic orgasm, or I'd have been nutting right then. Only my dick's exhaustion saved me at that moment.

Then she sat up, letting me slip from her mouth entirely while she grasped my shaft once more. A few tears ran down her cheeks, a sight I always found simultaneously erotic and troubling. My cock was drenched in slobber, and a thick curving line of saliva hung between the tip of my dick and her lower lip. Svetlana smiled wickedly, snapping the strand.