A Reputation Ch. 07 - Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she leaned forward, head still held high, and began to rub my cock across the supple expanse of her tits. "Ohhhh fuuuuck," I groaned as I watched her rub my slobbery cock over her chest, and press its hardness deep into the softness of each resilient tit.

She smiled at my stunned expression, then bent and sucked me back into her mouth, bobbing up and down wetly. But just as I started to groove to her renewed blowjob, she straightened again, saliva running from her mouth, down her chin, and dripping into her cleavage. She spat softly to drizzle more between her tits.

Then she pressed my shaft down between those mounds of ecstasy and pressed them together around it.

Oh, fucking fuck! Yes...

She rose and fell on her knees, the saliva everywhere making me slide easily and magically in and out of her mashed together mams. She smiled up at me as she fucked me with her tits, up and down, up and down.

Soon, I identified her pattern, as she would entrap my cock and drive it wild between her tits. Then release it and suck me back into her throat, loading my cock up again with crazy amounts of saliva, before returning it to its soft, slick prison. Each of the wonderful things she did could have easily made me come, but she kept changing things up every time I started getting close. As swiftly as we had each made the other orgasm in that first, frenzied fuck, I was clearly going to be made to enjoy the agony this time for a while.

I know that you are affording me all the sympathy I deserve, given the torture I was enduring...

As she bent once more to take me back into her mouth, I interrupted her rhythm by pulling her upward and planting a deep, needy kiss on her lips. She melded happily against me, but never let her hand release my dick. I fondled her boobs happily as her tongue probed my mouth. I wasn't above extending my own torture.

But Svetlana soon broke away from our kiss and sank back to her knees. Her mouth again encased my cock, spending a little more time this go around, licking and suckling on it for longer than it took to load it up with yet more saliva alone. She popped up with a smile, once again drooling down into her cleavage and pressed me home between her tits once more.

As she pressed those mounds together, she grinned and asked, "Where will you come? In mouth, or betweensis-ki?"

I looked at her aghast, appalled at being asked to make such a choice.

She laughed again, "I guess I will find out." I grinned in reply, interested in the answer too.

Everything she did now was more intense. She pressed her tits harder against me, and bounced them up and down faster. She sucked harder on me and tickled my balls whenever I was in her mouth. I felt myself wandering toward the precipice, and groaned words to the effect.

She seemed to linger a little extra long with my cock in her mouth, as if waiting for me to pop, but then slid me free to go for another round with her breasts. Just as she let go with her lips and was rising to press those tits home, I nutted with a load, high-pitched roar of pure ecstasy, taken somehow unaware. I spurted hard against her face and still open mouth. She leaned back in surprise, and my second blast snaked out and splattered against her upper chest.

Svetlana reacted instantly and slammed her tits against me, clasping them tight just as my cock pulsed again. She emitted some bizarre combination of gasp and giggle as I filled her cleavage with sticky jizz. Then she jiggled those tits around me and I did not let her down, thrusting my hips upward suddenly, pressing the head of my cock up and free of her embrace just as I let loose with my final spray of cum that arched up and just reached her chin before dropping in a narrow line exactly on the centerline of her chest between her tits.

I collapsed in her chair like a rag doll and sputtered, "Bozhe moi, Svetlana. Spacibo!"

"Ha! You are good student," Svetlana purred, then bent to take my sodden, sticky, spent cock into her mouth again, sending post-orgasmic shivers of overloaded delight through my dick as she licked and sucked it clean.

She flopped back onto her heels, panting as she methodically wiped her face and then boobs clean with a finger, depositing each fingerful of semen into her mouth. We looked at each other and knew that we were exhausted.

We smiled.

"I will not change your grade," she said sternly, "since is already in grade system as the B+ you deserved."

"So, you did do that just to provoke me into coming here," I chortled.

Svetlana shrugged at me. The sight of her still partially cum-slick breasts as she shrugged was... awesome. "Has been a while since I was sprayed like this," she said, waving her hands at her stunning torso. "I decided I should summon the Shower Guy!"

I shook my head ruefully. But not too terribly ruefully...

"We cannot do this again," she added, with no little evident, genuine disappointment.

I nodded. "I understand. This was a big risk for you."

She nodded softly, but then scooped the last big blob of cum from her left breast and sucked it off her finger. "Yet, worth it." She paused. "Still..."

"I understand," I repeated.

She slapped my knee, "So go back to fucking girls your own age. It will be hardship for you, I am sure."

"If I must," I drawled. She smacked my knee harder.

The two of us demolished a whole box of tissues cleaning the rest of the way up enough to dress ourselves. When we were mostly presentable enough to be seen, at least once we managed to leave the building separately, we shared a long, last, lingering kiss, and left her office.

Fucking Hell!

Even here?

At least it wasn't a crowd. But it was bad enough. A single woman stood outside the door to Svetlana Godinova's office. She was clearly another adjunct. She clapped slowly two or three times. "Well that was impressive sounding, Svetlana," she purred.

"Francis," Svetlana gasped, taken aback and clearly rattled.

"You told me you had the Shower Guy in one of your sections. I take it this is him! Aren't you going to introduce me?"

"No," Svetlana snapped.

"Aww, and I was so entertained for the last hour," Francis said poutily. "So very entertained," she added in a voice suddenly thick as maple syrup. She reached out and waved the fingers of her left hand under my nose. Both my eyes and nostrils flared. She had clearly been entertaining the sellout of herself out here in the hall while she listened to us being unwisely loud. Her eyes certainly had that post-orgasmic look in them that I was beginning to be an expert in recognizing.

Svetlana also recognized the subtext, and hissed in a breath. "Francis..." she said warningly.

"Oh, stand down Svetlana. I won't report you," Francis said quickly. Then she added, just as I saw Svetlana relax, "As long as..." the other adjunct trailed off warningly. "I was so turned on out here, my fingers just couldn't do me justice. I'd like some assistance with matching whatever erotic explosion just happened in there."

I looked at Francis. She as about five-three, with short, curly auburn hair, green eyes, and black, rectangular, nerd-sexy wire-rimmed glasses. She was not endowed like Svetlana, but she had plenty of curves going on. I idly wondered for a moment what subject she taught. It looked like she was going to add a sex education elective for me.

"Well, I guess I..."

"Not you, ShowerMan," Francis cut me off with a laugh. Then she looked at Svetlana intently.

Oh. Shit. I honestly was suddenly a little disappointed not to be the object of some real blackmail. But I was more concerned for Svetlana.

She looked hard at Francis, irritation in her eyes. Then she slumped a little, and even grinned. "Khorosho. But not tonight. He has worn me out. Friday?" Francis nodded with a satisfied, eager grin. "You will buy me dinner first!" Svetlana added, firmly. Her grin got wider. Whatever alleged 'ewww' there had been for the delicious Penelope Whitman, there seemed to be none at the prospect of Francis...

"You will buy me dessert after!" Francis slyly replied. With that, she turned and leaned forward, kissing me!

I jerked back, confused.

Francis smiled at me, then at Svetlana, licking her lips. "Mmm," she murmured to Svetlana. "I was just getting a preview taste. I like."

Their eyes met.

I considered requesting Official Observer Status, but knew I'd never get away with it...

With a smile, Francis turned and walked away, swaying her backside entirely intentionally as she politely left us to say our goodbyes.

We each caught the other watching that sweet, rounded, generous ass walk away. And smiled.

As I walked away from the building, I jumped into the air and pump my fist. "I knew it!" I hissed to myself. I could not wait to tell Elaine that I had told her so...

----------

I had fun with this chapter, I hope you did too. The rest of the series is written, and needs some extensive revision and my usual half-assed proof-reading, so I can't promise Chapter 8 immediately. In the meantime, thank you so much for reading along with this journey. And thanks in advance for your kind votes, favorites, and follows. And as always, I kind of get paid in comments, so...