A Reputation Ch. 09 - Dry Shower

Story Info
Our Hero begins to fully embrace his Reputation.
7.8k words
4.88
58.7k
21

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,510 Followers

Fair warning to readers new to this series: I don't usually bother with much in the way of recaps, and this story is no exception. You can certainly enjoy it on its own, but it will make a lot more sense (I think), if you were to start with A Reputation 1: Cleaning Up. Regardless, as always, do not hold your breath for realism in my work. I aim to be plausibly ridiculous.

—————

A REPUTATION 9: DRY SHOWER

The week after what some fucking wag (Mitch, I bet it was you) had dubbed the Library Incident was mostly unremarkable. It was not sex free, but a week with sexual encounters had in and of itself become unremarkable. It would have been a remarkable period if no one had hit on me. Two girls, in fact, had been more than worth taking up on the offer. The first, on Tuesday, had been a sweet little firecracker of a fellow sophomore who actively sought me out and made me miss lunch, though I did do a lot of eating... The second was a grad student. Gretchen was seriously one of the nerdiest people in the Mechanical Engineering community. When she decided to come on to me, it took me an embarrassingly long time to even realize that it was what she was doing. I almost avoided the whole experience because I was guessing that she was a virgin. She managed to convince me that that was not the case. I'm glad she did, because the image of her gold-flecked green eyes, magnified by her huge, thick-lensed, heavy-framed glasses as she looked up at me, with her lips completely enclosing my cock, is one that I will carry with me forever. And the two of us managed to get away with it all, and I mean all, in Professor Clark's private office no less, without getting caught! So I guess that last bit made it a remarkable week after all, come to think of it.

*

I was just walking up the wide pathway to La Floridita after my Russian class Friday afternoon, when Shawn the RA fell into step beside me, her own backpack full of textbooks hanging from her shoulder.

"Hey Will!"

"Fearless Leader," I replied with a grin.

"Ready for Sunday?" she asked me easily, but with a new color of uncertainty in her voice.

"Dale and I are ready," I reassured her. "The vehicle works smoothly, and is rock-solid."

"I had no doubts about your work," she smiled. "It looks like we are going to have quite a turnout from the dorm..."

"Excellent," I laughed. "The department's promotional posters went up this week, have you seen any of them?"

"Yes. They are all over the Mathematics building. But I think Jimmy did a better job on ours," she said, loyally... and accurately. "I will admit that they did do a pretty good job with their video on Instagram. Made it look like Sunday will be a comedy demolition derby," she chortled. "There is always a crowd for the competition, but I'm betting you will have the biggest cheering section. Ready for that?"

I sighed, and rolled my eyes at her as we pushed through the doors to the dorm. "I have some experience with notoriety of late."

Shawn shook her head cheerfully. "Yeah? I hadn't heard..." We parted ways at the second floor landing, and she headed up to the third floor. She looked back over her shoulder at me and added, "Just be ready for some enthusiastic support..." There was almost a foreboding nature to that parting shot, but I didn't worry. Dale and I were going to win. Probably. And the way Shawn called back to me gave me an excellent excuse to stop and watch her ass as she continued up the stairs, before I headed to my room.

Friday night for me was, as usual, Crash A Frat Party Night. Mitch once again was unavailable, as he and Kate were off romancing. Being left on my own would in a previous life of a month ago have left me upset and uncertain, but now I felt sure I could find a way to entertain myself, socially or otherwise.

The Tau Beta Lambda frat house was quite unusual. They were the most recent addition to campus Greek Life, the chapter having been established only... 47 years ago. At the time that the frat had been applying for recognition, the University was demolishing the original Fergussen Dorm to make way for what now stands as the low-rise cluster of Walpole Dorm. Like most dormitories at our school, Fergussen had been a cluster of 'houses' sharing central dining facilities. The farthest south house in Fergussen was outside of the footprint needed for Walpole, and so had been spared the bulldozers.

Tau Beta Lambda, probably by virtue of possessing a few excessively wealthy parental alumni, won out over various other entities of all sorts bidding for use of the building. This is why they had ended up with a rather unique, drab, but large fraternity house that was set up and looked like a dormitory, not a white-pillared plantation house. The occupants were cut of the regular frat boy cloth, of course, in that strange brew of welcoming, entitlement, generosity, arrogance, and good-humored secrecy that I perceived pretty much across the greek community--among the frats at least. I tended to avoid the sororities after a few unpleasant interactions my freshman year.

My brother, who had graduated from Vanderbilt back east, had loved sororities. I suspected that he had loved a number of specific sorority girls, so that might explain the difference.

It occurred to me that I and my Reputation would probably be a big hit among the sorority girls these days. I wondered if exploring a few events largely consisting of giggly, gossipy chicks would be worth the painful memories of bitchy teasing...

I made a mental note to check out the sorority social scene as soon as possible.

But for the time being, Tau Beta was my selected event for that weekend, and I shoved my way through the above average-sized crowd to see who I could meet up with, or simply meet. The frat had popped for a band, which was probably the draw, even though the band's chief talent seemed to me to be in how high they could crank up their volume. Maybe the band were members of the frat themselves. I did not foresee great commercial success for the group.

I found myself talking at one point with Redd Franklin and Tawny Baker, who were in my Mechanical Engineering class, and were one of the teams competing with me and Dale in the Vehicle Demonstration. They both seemed confident in their machine, which worried me because I respected them both as engineers. But they both also clearly didn't expect Dale and me to be a threat, largely because they seemed to think I must have spent too much time... um... screwing around, to get the job done.

I was going to enjoy beating them.

After we finished our mutual, good-natured taunts, we parted ways. I found it interesting to see them out together on a Friday night. Were they an item now? I would have sort of thought that Redd was out of Tawny's league...

Speaking of items, I shortly thereafter nearly collided with Pete Rollins in the press of the crowd. It is hard to see your way very far forward in a crowd where everyone is holding their beers up above their heads to avoid spilling them.

"Excuse me," I muttered, before recognizing Pete.

"Will! Hey dude. Good to see you," he said, smiling happily. He had a good base going on his buzz already. "Listen, meet my girl Maisy. I told you about her, didn't I?"

Yep. There she was. At least she had the decency to actually be out on Friday night with her 'boyfriend' this week, instead of catting around.

"Hi, Maisy. Nice to meet you," I said, holding out my beer-free hand. Our eyes met quietly.

Maisy shook my hand. "Will, is it?" she said, obviously having an easier time pretending to not know me, than I was having, pretending to have not met her.

Pete leaned over and whispered in her ear. She pretended to be shocked. "Him?" she exclaimed. "Well, well..." she said in a sultry voice, looking at me again, this time with a repressive sparkle in her eye.

"Hey there! Easy girl," Pete laughed, putting his arm around her. She snuggled in comfortably against him. I was pretty sure from their body language, that whatever else she might be up to, Maisy was providing Pete with more than just the minimum he required, sexually speaking. That confirmed in my mind that I did the right thing by not telling him about her pass at me earlier.

She probably would still break his heart eventually, but at least he was enjoying himself... immensely, in the meantime. And maybe he'd get enough confidence to break up with her organically, on his own.

It took me a while to extricate myself from the conversation, and I hoped that Maisy was as uncomfortable with me standing there as I was with her presence. I doubted it. That girl was stone cold.

Nice tits, though.

My next collision was considerably more pleasant.

Just as I was backing up to avoid a couple who had spontaneously decided to dance right there in the crowd, I heard, "Hey Wi..." just as I backed into someone who felt like just the right combination of smooth and firm behind me.

I turned around quickly. "Oops, sorry... Rachel," I said, a smile hitting my face. We had smiled and waved at each other in the halls in passing regularly, but we had not talked for more than a sentence ore two since our accidental shower encounter, the event that had lead to my spiraling Reputation. I was never totally happy about that distance she kept, but I thought I understood.

"Good to see you, Will," she said brightly, and she stood up on her tiptoes suddenly to plant a quick kiss, half on my cheek, and half on my mouth. I froze for half a second in surprise and she slid back away, as far as was possible in the crowded common space. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" she said, a little sheepishly, referencing the recent space between us.

"A little," I shrugged wryly.

"Sorry," she said. "I really should have thanked you for stepping up like that that afternoon, and taking everybody's attention off of me. If you had slunk away, instead of standing there, head held high, I'd be Shower Slut today, instead of you being Shower Guy."

I shrugged again. "Eh. It's worked out okay."

"If you say so," she said drily. "From all the stories I hear, almost every day it seems like it 'works out for you.' I'm worried you may be exhausted all the time." She looked at me with wide, innocent eyes.

Before she could react, I leaned down and kissed her just as quickly as she had kissed me, but fully on the lips. "I'm holding up," I said. "But the workload only really started when you set Kate on me, you know. Speaking of... she's kind of moved on, don't you think?" I added, with a touch of sudden uncertain inquiry.

"Oh yeah," Rachel laughed loudly. "That she has. In spades. But since she credits Mitch to the first time I sent her to visit you, now she thanks me all the time for both situations. A lot." She shook her head. "She really has got it bad for him."

"It will please you then to hear that he is equally besotted. It's disgusting," I grinned back.

"Aren't you the magical matchmaker?" Rachel said gleefully. "First Kate and Mitch, then Yolanda and Stu."

"Uh..." I said. I thought that we had avoided that incident becoming public knowledge due to Stu's quick thinking and brave actions.

"Surely you didn't think Tonya could keep her big trap shut about all the deliciousness that went on, did you?" Rachel asked with a skeptical glance.

"She told you?"

"She told fucking everybody," Rachel smiled. "She just told me in a lot more detail. We Shower Girls have to stick together," she added in a cutesy voice.

We had both been, by unspoken agreement, working our way out into a corridor beyond the common space with the band, to allow us to keep up the banter without straining our throats or our ears. It turned out to be marginally less loud in the somewhat less crowded hallway.

"I thought you wanted to avoid that title," I challenged.

"Shower Girl is pretty cool. Shower Slut would have sucked!"

"Ah, so that's why you don't mind being seen talking to me in public now?" I challenged, kissing her again, once more briefly, to try to take the sting out of my words.

Rachel flared her eyebrows at that, but shrugged. "There quickly came to be enough of us that the rumor mill pretty much makes no effort to keep track of who we are. It's all about you, kiddo." She smiled, seemed to consider returning the kiss favor, but instead just said, "Maybe I'm just curious about all the things I missed, going first..."

Well, that sounded promising. Still...

"I didn't think you were exactly lacking in opportunities..." I said, a lot more carefully this time.

"Chad?" she asked softly. So softly that I couldn't hear it, even in the marginally less deafening hallway. I could just see it on her lips. I nodded. "That ended up... underwhelming," she said, with what sounded like genuine disappointment.

My ego needed no boosting these days, but that did it anyway. "Sorry," I said, trying manfully to conceal my satisfaction at hearing that the twerp could not keep his end up. She shrugged yet again.

We looked at each other. Then we each decided to give the other another peck on the lips. But since we moved forward simultaneously, we ended up in a full-body contact kiss, lips mashed hard together. Once there, neither of us felt like stopping. An indistinct human shape slipped between us and the wall, and as soon as it passed, I was pressing Rachel back against that wall, one arm bracing myself against it over her shoulder.

We both found this a perfectly fine thing to do, but someone wandering by snarkily called out, "Get a room, you two!" Had they known who I was, I'm sure the catcall would have been more... graphic.

We broke off the kiss and stared into each other's eyes, maybe grinning, maybe smiling breathlessly. Does it matter which?

"Finding an unoccupied room might be nice," I said softly. She had to read my lips to understand, and she did.

"We are in a frat, during a frat party. There has to be some place, right?" Rachel replied.

And so we went in search of some privacy.

And found none.

The second and third floors consisted solely of long, straight corridors with rooms along either side. It was an ex-dorm after all. The music was still deafening up there. Somebody had to have left their room unlocked somewhere... Based on all the movies I'd ever seen, part of the price of being in a frat was having randos fuck in your bed occasionally, right?

We started looking in earnest on the third floor. The first few doors were locked. One or two clearly had occupants. I know because I had tentatively knocked on one door, and heard an impassioned plea of, "Hey, we won't be long! You can have your room back in a minute."

Rachel and I shared a grin at that, and another kiss. I think we both wanted it to be another long one, but we both also want a hell of a lot more than kisses--much more. We moved on. After that first frustrated voice, I just tried knobs quietly.

The fifth doorknob turned.

We grinned at each other and opened the door.

The room was 'in use'.

The frat brother who had lived there had ditched the regulation single mattress provided and brought in a fucking queen-sized bed. A fully clothed guy lay on his back on the bed, fly open. Whether he was the guy whose room it was was unknown, and immaterial. A slender girl, completely naked, was riding his cock like it was a bucking bronco. My eyes widened as I took in the way her tits, which weren't all that big, nevertheless were flying around in spectacular fashion. Neither of them noticed us.

Rachel quickly started to back out of the room, then yanked me after her. She had to work for a moment to get me to start moving. As I closed the door quietly, I gave her a sheepish grin. She only shook her head and laughed. The noise of the band drowned her out.

Another two rooms were locked. The next was open.

But again, it was in use.

This time, the couple was using the desk. All I could see of the girl who was sitting on that piece of furniture were her bare legs, panties still tangled around one ankle, spread wide to either side of the guy. He was fully naked and facing directly away from us. His muscular back and ass flexed sweatily as he rammed into her.

I backed out much faster this time.

"People need to lock the fucking door," I exclaimed to Rachel.

"What's the matter?" she cooed back, peeking back in as she quietly closed the door. "Didn't find that view so good as the first one?"

I looked at her. "Yeah, well I bet you did find it better!"

"Oh yeah," Rachel affirmed. "That dude was a specimen. He must major in working out!" While she spoke, her hand was on my own, apparently sufficient, ass, massaging me in most promising fashion.

Our luck got no better after that. Well, Rachel's was okay. The one other room that was unlocked contained a fully dressed, and not particularly gorgeous girl on her knees, giving head to some guy with a big dick. Said dick was on full display when we peeked in, as the girl was taking a break to catch her breath, just pumping that thick shaft slowly.

They caught us. They were clearly pretty drunk though, as her reaction was to just suck him back into her lips again, and his was to leer at Rachel and ask, just barely audibly over the music, if she wanted a turn. That was the only unlocked door on the second floor.

We leaned against a wall nearby, giggling to each other. I did not want to suggest a return to La Floridita because I was unsure our mood would survive the walk. We might grow up or some shit. Rachel had the same worry, I could see, which cemented my concern about the prospect.

I was about to settle for some simple making out, and was beginning to nuzzle Rachel's neck. I was past just beginning to grope her ass, when she suddenly stiffened.

"You know what space is probably totally deserted on a party night?" she asked me suddenly.

"No. Tell me of this mystical land," I said curiously, letting go my lips from her neck. But not my grasping hand from her ass.

Rachel pointed along the hall. Again, this had once been a boy's dormitory. And the facilities' setup was sensible, given that context. One door was labeled, "Toilets".

The other was labeled, "Showers."

We looked at each other, then bolted for the door.

Sure enough, it was almost pitch black and had clearly been unused for hours. The only light was from some glass block windows in the communal shower enclosures. Neither of us reached for the easily accessible switches.

"Seriously? We are back in a shower together?" I hissed with laughter.

"Hey, we found some privacy, didn't we?" Rachel countered, and we stumbled into the tile enclosure.

"Where's the valve," I wondered.

"We are not turning on the water, asshole," Rachel growled.

"We are in a shower," I countered.

"And we have no fucking towels," she counter-countered.

"Aw, you don't want to walk out of here, soaking wet, in sodden clothes?" I grinned.

"Shut up and kiss me, douchebag."

I can take direction. The girl always ends up giving me direction, right?

We stood there, kissing eagerly. It as a weird sensation, standing there in a mildly echoey tile space, in the dark, making out strenuously. And I do mean strenuously. From the moment I had started talking to Rachel, out there in the main party, I had very much wanted her, and right away. The way she responded in my arms, the way her tongue wrestled with mine, told me that her intentions were equally clear, and probably sprang from the same point in time.

While my urges were crystal clear and straightforward, my thoughts were a lot more complex, and they whirled in the background as my hand rose up under Rachel's shirt to softly squeeze a delicately bra-clad breast. That was a good thing, because the distraction kept me from just ripping her clothes off straight away. I wanted to enjoy the foreplay.

Publius68
Publius68
2,510 Followers