All Comments on 'A Reputation Ch. 09 - Dry Shower'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really great series!!!! Keep it up.

WrexscarWrexscarover 1 year ago

How many times can out protagonist insist he doesn't want a full time relationship and if he did it can't be Rachel?

Predicting the ended would be easier with knowing how many chapters are left.

He has to have an encounter with Shawn but I can't see any firm end point for this story than him settling down.

.

Despite my frustration with not being able to predict an ending I'm enjoying this and happy to keep reading while your happy to keep writing. I mean he's not hit on anyone's mother yet, so Alistair is winning in the life of fictional characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fun to escape from reality into this story. The not so secret romantic in me is hoping that Shawn, interesting name for a girl, is “THE ONE.” Happy New Year!

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

which chapter did we last see maisy (unnamed at the time) again?

intim8intim8over 1 year ago

There's still the matter of that condom left on the shower floor...

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Another great read. Shower Guy is the bomb. I love the 3 dimensionality of your plausibly implausible characters

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Well I think Will and Rachel end up being more than Shower Guy and Shower Girl.... Love this series..... this could go on for quite a while.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of fun. So enjoy the series.

I think the car competition is on a Saturday earlier and on Sunday in this chapter.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50over 1 year ago

It was great seeing Will and Rachel develop a friendship, if not a relationship. The connections between your MC and his “friends” are what makes this fun to read. Thanks for the chapter. I swore I was going to turn off the lights an hour ago and get some sleep. Hehe

Amit2k1Amit2k1over 1 year ago

Loved it, all parts of it!

musiccouple9091musiccouple9091over 1 year ago

Love this story! Keep it going for as long as possible!

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Glad you put them together again. Really good series.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 year ago

A great twist on a never ending carousel of sexual exploits. Well done!

OverviewerOverviewerabout 1 year ago

Another 5 Star! The author has a creativity that is unusual on this site. He also has great vision as he brings to life to the extent that the reader can envisage every step taken.

Hope he never 'retires'.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

I am immensely enjoying the series...AND am very reluctant to read the next, and last, chapter.

Each chapter has been very much a new step in Will's life and reputation. Plus, the girls he is intimate with, well, present SUCH a widespread community. Will has not really modified his basic personality, nor has it been warped by his Shower Guy immersion. He remains likeable to everyone, even "most" of the guys. Women are attracted, yet he is ABLE to resist a number of their advances; THAT makes him most likeable in my eyes...he just does not 'take advantage of' every girl that expresses interest in experiencing the Shower Guy touch!!

Five Stars for this...SSSOOO much deserved...and wishing that more chapters were available!! 😱😱🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

The idea of the sign was pure gold, just when I thought we’d wrung the “Shower Guy” trope out completely, nice one Publius68!

5⭐️ as if you need ask, cheers, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES